Brenda and Connie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So once again I am called upon to do a good deed for her. I am getting to feel like a boy scout."

Harry was starting to get a little angry at the mocking attitude of Bruce so he retorted:

"Fucking Brenda would not be a hardship. She has a great body and her enthusiasm for sex will take your breath away. I am certain that apart from Connie, Brenda would provide you greater & much more enjoyable sexual experience then what you have been used to from all the skanks you have fucked."

"Whoa don't get huffy with me. I've already said I have no objection to fucking Brenda and I would look forward to it. My hang up is that I am not comfortable with you fucking Connie. I am going to be her husband after all."

"And as I said before this has nothing to do with love but everything to do with sex. I suspect we are talking about great mind blowing sex and this is my second reason for my desire of a foursome. In the past bowl game celebrations, our bimbos were reluctant to share and definitely were not into each other. So all we really did was fuck the girls separately and then exchange them. As a result the sharing sex was only slightly more titillating than the run of the mill regular fucking. But our girls have no problem in fondling each other. So all four of us can get into bed together and indulge in all kinds of sexual combinations. Yes I expect this would be a truly delightful experience."

Finally Bruce was starting to discern the merits of four-way sex and his natural jealousy abated. So he replied:

"I guess when you put it that way it sure does seem exciting and worthwhile to try. But will our girls agree?"

"It is up to us to convince our girls to go along. In our favor the girls will know we won't boast about this to our peers so that malicious gossip will not be an issue. The fact that this will happen in California and not in East Lansing further ensures secrecy. I imagine our chief hurdle is to convince our girl that the other guy is not so awful."

Bruce realizing the last part was spoken in jest snorted and ventured:

"You won't have any problems pointing out my charms to Brenda. However I see that I will have the Herculean task of trying to convince Connie that you are worth her while."

"Yeah right!"

So Harry approached the subject with Brenda, the next time they were together; sharing a pizza in his kitchen. Harry said:

"Brenda you know we are going to play in the Rose Bowl game on New Year's Day against Oregon State. We leave for California, the day after Christmas. I am flying directly from Buffalo to catch up with the team at Metro Detroit airport. The team has all our time locked up except for four hours on New Year's Eve and the time after the game until the following morning when we return to Michigan."

"This will be the third bowl game in a row that Bruce and I have played but the first Rose Bowl. In the past bowl games Bruce and I had picked up a couple of girls for anonymous sex to celebrate after the game. Since Bruce met Connie and I have met you, this kind of celebration does not appeal. So Brenda would you like to come to California for the Parade and the game? I will of course pay for your expenses and I am positive Bruce will invite Connie."

"Do you really have to ask? Is there any doubt about my answer especially when you are sweet enough to cover my expenses?"

"Yes well about those expenses- I can spring for the airline tickets and of course tickets for the game. However I can only pay for one night's accommodations at a decent local hotel. Bruce is about in the same boat. So it looks like that after the game in order to save some money you and I will have to share our team assigned hotel room with Bruce and Connie."

Brenda was of course no dummy and she realized the coy suggestion Harry was proposing. Her sense of humor though caused her to playfully react in similar fashion. So in mock horror she replied:

"Why that would mean if you and I would want to fuck then Bruce and Connie would be able to see us doing it."

"Yes I suppose that would be so."

"Likewise if Bruce and Connie were to fuck we would be able to see them doing it."

"That is true as well."

"Well I guess that is all right then. I have always suspected that I possess some voyeuristic and exhibitionistic tendencies. Now you know that Connie and I have occasionally dabbled in some girl on girl sex. I am afraid that in close quarters with her and being naked and all we might succumb to such activity. Do you think you and Bruce would be OK with that?"

"Oh Brenda, I think I can speak for Bruce as well and safely assure you that we would not object or watching the two of you getting it on."

"Well OK then; but when you are privy to seeing Connie naked, and I might add that she sure is gorgeous in that state, might you not want to sample her charms especially if she and Bruce would allow it?"

"That certainly is in the realm of possibilities."

"Well I think that is unfair to me. I suspect with my face Bruce would not be interested in sampling my charms."

"Au contraire my sweet Brenda. Don't you fret one bit on that score. When I talked to Bruce on this matter he conceded that he would look forward indeed to sample your charms given the opportunity, and that your face is not in the least a negative."

"Well then I must say that having the two hottest studs on campus to fuck on the same night must be every girl's fantasy. To imagine that I would have such opportunity is beyond my fondest desires when I came to MSU. I am truly grateful that you are a penny pincher who can not spring for an extra room."

"So you are OK with this? Bruce and I thought we would have some difficulty in convincing you girls to participate in a foursome."

"Not I. I've always thought if it were not for my face I would have given my sister a run for her money to be declared the Porter family's slut and whore. Mind you since she has met Connie's brother she seems to have mended her whorish ways and is having sex only with him. So after this foursome I think I can claim that title from her after all."

Harry could not help but laugh as he replied:

"Well I don't know about you being a slut and a whore but I have to concede that your enthusiasm for sex is beyond anything I have encountered."

"I take that as a compliment. However I do want to assure you that you are more than enough man for me. You fulfill all my sexual needs. However I can't resist the opportunity of having two cocks penetrating my body at the same time. It is too delicious a thought not to want to experience it."

"You sure are a saucy wench my dearest Brenda. Look what your provocative words have done to my cock."

Sure enough Harry's cock was straining against his pants leaving no doubt that he had a tremendous erection. Brenda rose off her chair and approached him to view his hard on. Seeing it, she deftly removed her thong as she breathlessly said:

"My! My!"

Then she undid his belt, unzipped his fly and with his co-operation lowered his pants and underwear to expose his cock. Hiking her skirt she got upon his lap and impaled herself on his engorged manhood. In her sultriest and sexiest voice she gushed:

"You know what they say Harry, don't you?"

"No, what Brenda?"

"A magnificent erection is a terrible thing to waste."

And Brenda rode him with wild abandon resulting in a mutually arrived at satisfactory climaxes.

Bruce obtained Connie's agreement to participate in the foursome in a much more direct fashion. After indicating the circumstances of the Rose Bowl game he said:

"Harry proposes we celebrate after the game by having a foursome of Brenda and him with us. What do you think?"

"I'm down for it if you're game."

"Well I did indicate to Harry that I have a problem with him fucking you."

"You're my MAN, nothing will change that. My love for you won't be in jeopardy."

"Look won't you be jealous as I am fucking Brenda?"

"Of course not. I would be happy for you. Brenda should prove to be a great fuck for you. I should know as I certainly had some great sex with her. And that's the point Bruce. It is just great sex and it has nothing to do with love."

"Harry said almost the very same thing."

"Well sure. Remember when we peed on each other? That was fun; it was kinky sex. But it was not in any way a legitimate expression of love. We are great friends with Brenda and Harry we have good times together. That's all it is. At the end of the day you will still be my MAN and I will still be your WOMAN."

So the couples had come to agreement and the logistics of the girls coming to California were taken care of. Promptly at 6:00 PM on New Year's Eve Brenda and Connie met Harry and Bruce at the agreed restaurant restaurant/bar for dinner and dance. Because the guys had a strict curfew of 10:00 PM it was decided that they would forgo sex during these four hours of togetherness, but instead they would just enjoy each other's company. The thing was that their coach would not hesitate to bench any player for violating any team rules even stars like Harry & Bruce. Of course being suspended for the Rose Bowl game would have serious negative repercussions for their professional prospects.

So the couples enjoyed each other's company. Since they were aware they were going to indulge in a foursome the next night everyone expressed their desires over the anticipated get together. As the conversation became raunchier each one of them became unduly aroused and regretted the restriction of time imposed on them. At nine o'clock they kissed each other simulating the New Year's celebration. They told other curious patrons that since they were from the east it was legitimate for them to celebrate ringing in the New Year at this moment. The boys then returned to their room in compliance with their curfew.

The girls returned to their hotel room. They did not indulge in sex as they were more engrossed in anticipating the upcoming foursome. They did come to an agreement on what they were going to do in setting up double penetrations. They woke up early so that they could view the famous Rose Bowl Parade in its entirety. After the parade, as Connie had Bruce's key, the girls checked out of their room and moved their belongings to the boys' room before setting out for the game. The game proved to be very exciting. MSU won by three points on the strength of a touchdown scored just before time ran out. That touchdown was a patent Harry's pass to Bruce capping a fairy tale ending to their college careers. And their college careers truly ended since their mutual agent advised them not to participate in the Senior Bowl game despite being invited to play there.

After the game the girls purchased some beer and subs for later refreshment. They placed the beer and subs in the fridge in the room. They then undressed and carefully hung their clothes in the closet. They then went into the bathroom to shower together. At the school dormitory Brenda and Connie were too intimidated to shower together in the common shower area so this was a golden opportunity to indulge in some extraordinary sexual play and they did not let this opportunity slip away.

They naturally started kissing each other once the shower stream started flowing to their satisfaction. The feel of the water splashing on their bodies enhanced the passion of their embrace and the girls were soon in a high arousal state. There was the mechanics of washing each other to attend to and such activity heightened their erotic sensations. As they became meticulously clean their sensuous activity had caused each girl's libido to attain the ultimate state of frenzy. Connie gasped:

"We got to take this to the bed."

"Yes," sighed Brenda.

So agitated were the girls that they could not take the time to towel dry themselves. Brenda did have the presence of mind to shut off the shower but this meant that Connie reached the bed first and she plopped herself on her back. Brenda climbed on to the bed and immediately assumed a 69 position. As Brenda lowered her face to Connie's crotch she audibly growled before her tongue made contact with Connie's labia lips. Connie for her part squealed in delight when Brenda's cunt surrounded her face. The ensuing ferocious mutual muff-diving action soon caused each girl's vagina to ooze copious amounts of female juices. Such moistness added to the sexual aroma emitting from each girl's nether regions which in turn sent each girl's sexual nirvana to a higher level.

Just as the girls began to reach their orgasms during their love-making, Bruce and Harry entered the room, having left the team's victory celebrations in the locker-room of the stadium. Greeted by such a steamy scene the boys wasted no time in getting naked while the girls' bodies shook and shuddered in the throes of their passionate climax. In addition to their bodies' violent agitations both Brenda and Connie were shrieking senselessly their pleasures. The girls' noises and the sight of their obvious enjoyment and orgasms immediately induced the boys' cocks to harden significantly.

Brenda sensing the boys' presence rolled off Connie and settled beside her. Then each girl wordlessly beckoned with crooked finger to each other's beau to approach them. In response Bruce strolled over to Brenda ending up standing over her with his cock stiff above the bed directly pointing at Brenda's face. In similar fashion Harry reached Connie's face. Both girls turned to face each as they mentally waited for the discharge of an imaginary starter's pistol. To the surprise of Bruce and Harry, each girl suddenly without warning turned their heads and gobbled up the available cocks. Thus Connie swallowed Harry's cock while Brenda had Bruce's cock in her mouth. The girls immediately commenced a frantic fellatio. Bruce and Harry were later to learn that the girls had previously planned this contest to determine who was to enjoy the first double penetration.

Connie being more sexually experienced than Brenda was able to make use of such an advantage to emerge as the winner in their private contest; to wit, she was the first to get her partner to cum in her mouth. As soon as she had Harry's cock in her mouth, she stuck three fingers into his rectum simulating anal intercourse while with her other hand was massaging his sac and balls. Brenda was likewise massaging Bruce's sac and balls while sucking his cock but did not think of penetrating his anus to induce greater stimulation.

Consequently, Harry in no time flat was spurting his semen into Connie's mouth. Once Harry had finished his ejaculation Connie expelled his cock. Pursuant to their pre-arranged contest conditions, Connie turned to face Brenda and opened her mouth to display Harry's captured sperm and thus providing evidence of her victory. Brenda's eyes bulged in surprise as she could not believe Connie was able to induce ejaculation so quickly but before she could ruminate any further she started receiving Bruce's cum which started exploding into her mouth. Brenda held up a finger to Connie to signal the culmination of her blow job to Bruce.

Once Bruce finished spurting, Brenda let his cock slip out of her mouth. Then absent of previous agreement she turned to Connie and started kissing her. Instinctively the girls began snowballing as with their tongues they continuously shared the combined sperm. While they were kissing and swapping cum they also were ingesting the sperm. They broke their kiss once all the cum was gone. They each then faced the guys and opened their mouths as wide as possible to demonstrate that the ejaculated sperm was no longer in their mouths. Both Bruce and Harry were actually shocked by the brazen wantonness of the girls but that is not to say they were disgusted. Indeed their conscious thought was that they believed themselves to have hit the jackpot in meeting and experiencing the sexiest females extant on the planet. Despite having already ejaculated from the blow jobs, their cocks jumped back into full attention upon viewing the antics of the girls.

Bruce & Harry, unaware that Connie had won a private contest with Brenda, took no notice that Connie had taken charge of the next situation. They just merely complied with Connie's commands under the illusion that it was a spontaneous natural consequence of the sexual ambience. As for the girls, although Connie's actions had been predetermined, that did not lessen their excitement of the sexual play as it unfolded.

As the girls closed their mouths, Connie directed Harry to get to the bed and lay down. Once there Connie crawled on top of him and caused his cock to impale her vagina. Then Connie summoned Bruce to join them so he could drill her ass hole to complete her double penetration. This left Brenda to lick Bruce's ass hole as her only opportunity to participate in this particular foursome engagement.

Connie had experienced double penetrations before during her gang bang while in high school so that she was not unfamiliar with the physical sensations inherent to such activity. However, this simultaneous lovemaking from Bruce & Harry was a far different experience and without a doubt was much more enjoyable and sensuous. I n high school, Connie was aware that the motivation of the guys fucking her was to humiliate her. None of the guys had a regard for her and probably years later will not even remember her name just as she would forget theirs. She still remembered some of the sensations she felt that night but realized they would soon become blurred in time.

With Bruce and Harry this was not the case. Connie knew with the same certainty that the sun rises from the east, that Bruce loved her and she loved him. Yes Harry did not love her nor did she love him, but they liked and revered each other. With Brenda and Bruce as a common link of their acquaintances, it meant that their fucking together had no ulterior motive other than to share pleasure with truly likeable companions. With such realizations infiltrating her brain the feel of Harry's cock in her vagina and Bruce's cock in her rectum drove her to newer heights of sexual ecstasy. It seemed to her that her mind actually turned to mush and a fog of exhilarating pleasures infiltrated every fiber of her body. She reached her climax a nanosecond before the boys simultaneously ejaculated in her nether holes. The pleasure of this copulation was so intense that Connie screamed out her emotions in the loudest voice she was capable of. Although she always blushed thereafter whenever she recalled this orgasm, she knew that she required relief from her feelings and this need forced her unseemly behavior.

For Bruce and Harry, the sight of their girlfriends sixty-nining each other established their minds from the get go that they were in for a sexual experience of a lifetime. The unprompted subsequent cum swapping by the girls took them to a new plateau of sexual pleasure. By the time they were double fucking Connie; their minds were no longer sentient. When the reached their climax no part of their brain was involved. They ejaculated as a result of overwhelming sensuous stimulations devoid of any conscious decision. The euphoria of such lovemaking was nothing like anything either one of them had heretofore experienced.

As for Brenda, it might be suggested that she was shut out of intense sexual pleasure in this scenario. However her brain provided enough impetus for her to fully enjoy this encounter. She had orgasmed initially with Connie and the cum swapping initiated by her was mind-blowing especially since it had been unplanned. Thus she was in highly sexually agitated state when she started to lick Bruce's anus. As the others were groaning, Brenda was frigging herself while furiously tonguing Bruce's ass hole. As a result, Brenda attained an orgasm at the same time the others reached theirs and the intensity of this orgasm was as powerful as any other she had experienced. So she had nothing to complain about especially since she knew she was going to be double penetrated next.