Brenda and Jennifer Ch. 06

Story Info
Married women cyber with each other.
1.3k words
4.63
47.6k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen....could I lick it?"

Jen shivered. She had been having another dirty chat with Brenda...another mutual masturbation, dirty fantasy, naughty sex chat with her online friend. Brenda and her were both already stark naked...soaking wet...openly masturbating and telling each other everything.

But they had never yet talked about touching each other.

And now...wet and horny...fingers hardly able to type...Brenda wanted to lick Jen's pussy in their mutual imagination. And although it was a bit scary, Jen wanted her to.

"Oh, Brenda."

Shit...Brenda thought. She had gone too far. They were just masturbating...telling each other their fantasies and all the details as they played with themselves. Now she had made it about virtual, cyberspace, actual sex. Now she had crossed the line and ruined everything. Way to go, Brenda.

"Oh Brenda...that would feel so good."

Brenda almost jumped. Yes!

"Are you sure, Jen?"

Jen let herself go. "Oh yes, Brenda. Please...lick my wet, naked, pussy. The pussy I am playing with right now." Every word made her more excited.

"Mmm...it must be so wet, Jen."

"It is."

"All that naughty talk."

"Oh yes."

"I want to taste it so bad."

"I want you to taste it, Brenda."

"To put my lips on your pussy."

"Mmm...I can feel you..." Jen murmured. In her imagination she really could feel Brenda's soft loving touch in her most secret place."

"My tongue moving up to your clit..."

"Yesssss...it is so sensitive now."

"Barely touching it.."

"Feeling your breath."

"My arms wrapped under your thighs."

"Yes."

"Pulling you close."

"Your head buried between my legs...." said Jen. "Mmmm...eat me, Brenda."

"Looking up at you...looking into your eyes."

"Oh yes."

"While I lick you with my tongue...mmm...pressing deeper."

"Mmmm...loving it."

They both had their eyes closed most of the time...opening only to type and to cherish the words on the screen. Jen fingered herself imagining it really was Brenda down there...while Brenda had one hand between her legs and one rubbing her nipples...and flicked her tongue in the air...wishing so much...

This was cyber...but nothing like anything they had ever done before...with each other or with anyone else. It wasn't sex...but it wasn't just playing and masturbating either. It was very very real...it was with each other...two partners who already knew each other very deeply this way...knew their hopes, fears, dreams and barriers. It was excitement that drew them on...the shared excitement of discovery...together...in this virtual cyber world of their imaginations.

Jen continued. "Mmmm...I lean back and play with my bare breasts...while you tongue and kiss me..." She began to caress her breasts while still fingering.

"Mmmm, oh yes Jen...play with your breasts...while...I lick up to your clit."

"Oh yah."

"Taking it into my warm wet mouth."

"Oh Brenda...you make me so aroused and so wet."

"Sucking it softly."

"So sensitive...so careful...it feels so good..."

"Your wetness running down my chin....my tongue beginning to circle your clit," said Brenda.

Jen was too lost to reply so Brenda continued, "I moan into your pussy as i lick you harder and faster...mmm...flicking it with my tongue...."

"Oh myyy..." said Jen. "Oh Brenda...I am just totally playing here..." She was. She could barely think. Everything was on fire...wet, aroused, reddened, erect...everything she touched was sensitive and glowing.

"Jen, I want to make you cum....I want to turn you on so much..."

"Oh, you do, Brenda...you do...just our words alone make me wet...your touch...pushes me even further to the edge..."

"Pressing into your pussy..."

"All the naughty things we've said..."

"Pressing and licking with my tongue..."

"Ohhhhh...."

"Licking bottom to top....back to your clit....now....slipping a finger inside you..."

"Yesssss....yesssss...."

"Moving gently around...in...out...back again to your clit..."

"Oooooooooooooooooooo." Jen was at climax....but knew she had to tell Brenda. Brenda would be so happy to know Jen was cumming.

"Mmmm...Jen...cum for me..."

"Ooooooooooo." They were both quiet for a while.

"Oh, Brenda."

"Yes, Jen..."

"You made me cum, Brenda."

"Mmmm."

"It was so good..."

"I'm so glad..."

"You made it so good...so erotic..."

"Mmm...jen...I've imagined licking you so many times..." confessed Brenda. She was so horny now that she didn't stop to think whether it was wise to admit that.

Jen was so glowing she didn't think twice. "Mmmm..that's so hot, Brenda."

"I just had to ask if I could lick you..."

"Oh Brenda...I'm so glad you did...I'm so glad you ate me..."

"Mmmmm"

"I've had fantasies about you too, Brenda," Jen gushed. She was so happy...and so excited to know Brenda fantasized about her. Now she was ready to please her partner the way she had been pleased.

"Oh wow...really?"

"Oh yah....fantasies about the two of us...naked..."

"Mmmm." Brenda had both hands between her legs now...feeling the fire...

"Just touching and playing everywhere...and I mean everywhere..." wrote Jen. She gently caressed her tits between words.

"Oh yes."

"Our bodies intertwined...kissing and sucking and grinding..."

"Oh yes...grinding"

"Grinding our pussies against each other..."

"While we talk dirty."

"Very dirty."

"Oh yes."

"Mmmm"

"Fingering too."

"Mmmmm." Now it was Brenda who could hardly type.

"Pressing on our clits....sucking nipples...."

"Ohhhhh....cummmingggg..."

Jen didn't stop. "Naked together...the two of us having sex..."

"Ohhhhhh"

"Mmmmm...cum Brenda...cum like I did..." Jen was now fingering herself again.

"Mmmmmm."

"I am still masturbating too, Brenda...I want to cum again....just like you made me cum...when you ate my pussy....when you licked and played with my clit..." Jen typed. She knew Brenda couldn't speak but would see every word.

Finally Brenda wrote "mmmm....cum again Jen..."

"Mmmm...I will."

"Lean back...feel my my lips on your thighs....your hips...your stomach....moving between your breasts....my tongue tracing its way to your nipple.."

"Ohhhhh."

"Ohhhhh."

Jennifer and Brenda played with themselves...imagining it was each other...making each other cum...as if they were really there...really sharing their bodies...together...the two of them....on a new discovery and adventure with each other.

Finally Jen wrote, "Oh Brenda....I came again."

"Mmm...so did I," Brenda replied.

"Oh wow...."

"Lol...yes, wow."

"That was so awesome," wrote Jen.

"So good," said Brenda.

"Brenda...we..." Jen paused. "We...cybered."

"Yes."

"But it was really special and different."

Brenda hesitated. Then she wrote, "I knowwwwww!!!!!"

"Like...you know...I've cybered before." As Jen wrote, it felt more like a boring fact than a hot confession. She was still flushed and happy, but the glow was already wearing off a tiny bit.

"Me, too." It felt like they were discussing something completely unimportant...all their cyberhistory was nothing compared to this.

"But...like...I didn't know...with you...whether we were going to do that kind of stuff," Jen wrote. She wasn't even sure what she meant by that. How would Brenda react?

Brenda immediately felt guilty again. She had pushed Jen too far. "I know Jen...I just...I guess I just got too horny."

Jen paused...what now? Then she relaxed. Just be honest. It was Brenda.

"Oh no...don't worry, Brenda...I was just as horny." She waited, then continued: "I guess I wasn't sure if we were going to do that...but...oh wow it was totally hot."

Brenda took a moment to reply too. "Very hot."

"Incredibly hot." Jen laughed. Brenda did too.

"Okay," said Brenda. "Jen...this was so incredible....but I should go..."

"Oh, me too, actually. Hubby will be home soon," Jen jarred herself back to reality and more than a little guilt. "And I have a crazy day tomorrow anyway."

"Oh not as crazy as mine," Brenda said. "The schools are closed tomorrow for a special civic holiday around here."

Jen didn't even think as she replied, "Wow...it's a special holiday here too."

Brenda froze. Then Jen did too.

"Jen...we've never talked about where we live." Brenda had never really wanted to know. Neither did Jen. Privacy made them feel safer...freer...able to confess all without fear...and in a way keeping each other in fantasy and imagination and not too real...too threatening to their real, respectable lives.

"No...kinda keeping those details to ourselves," said Jen.

Brenda blurted it out. "Jen...I live in ____."

"Oh my," wrote Jen. "Oh my."

Thanks for reading. Of course there's more to, uh, cum. If you can, visit my blog (click on "Contact" in my literotica profile...and look for the "webpage" link).