Brent's Prep for the Prison Doc

Story Info
Preparation for a thorough exam.
997 words
3.7
54.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few weeks of being used by first the prison ward and then rented by the prison to entertain local men, it was time for a full medical exam. The Warden did not want his rent boys spreading any diseases so they were tested every two weeks. The exams included tests of their mouth, penis, shit hole and blood. The exams were no too uncomfortable, it was the preparation for the exams that could be difficult. All of the rent boys were taken to the showers as a group. They stripped then showered. Next they lined up, each one holding the penis of the man behind him and walked to the counting room. Here each man had his measurements taken. His chest, waist, cock length and girth (both soft and hard) and the length of his tongue were all measured and checked against the log to see if anyone got bigger or smaller.

Then they marched back to the showers the same way, elephant line holding cocks. They laid on the floor on their sides and each was given a warm enema and ordered to lie still for 15 minutes. Then they were allowed to stand, squat and void the enema. A second enema was administered to clean them out, again, fifteen minutes on their sides on the shower floor, then squat and void. Finally the last and most uncomfortable enema was given. This was ice cold water douced up the ass. All the men would lie on the floor and shiver, some in the fetal position. When the command was given to void, they were up and dumped in seconds just to warm up. They all took a second shower to wash off any shit that ran down their legs. they toweled each other off then marched to the counting room for our next medical exams. The men lined shoulder to shoulder and the doctor went down the line taking mouth swabs. Then he went down the line taking anal swabs. Finally he would have them hold open the penis head and he would swab the inside of that, too.

Since they were all well used and had many cocks up our ass, getting the sphincter tight and taking stock of how much dick could be handled was part of the medical review. The guards were well trained in how to check them out, what to measure and how to determine how much meat they could handle up the butt. There were teams of guards who would check the men out and grade them. They would march five at a time to a bench. Kneel down in front of it, bend over the bench, reach back and spread our cheeks as far as you could. To do otherwise meant a slap with a leather belt on both your ass and your balls. In this position, one guard would use an instrument to measure the length of your butt hole and announce it to everyone. Another guard recorded it. Those with the largest butt holes were forced to insert ice cubes up their ass to help the muscles contract. I don't know if it worked but the guards enjoyed watching the men insert ice cubes and do a little dance because it was so unpleasant and could be painful with the severe cold on you warm inner lining.

Next a Billy club was covered with a condom, then greased by the inmate as well as greasing his own ass. He would resume the bent over and spread them position and the Billy club was slowly inserted until it hit resistance or the inmate cried out in pain. The Billy club had markings every quarter inch and the length of the insertion was also announced and recorded. Depending on who inserted and the club it could be inserted slowly so you got used to it, or jammed in if the guard was upset with you. Sometimes the guard complained about not being able to read it well and they twisted it around inside you for a minute or two until they decided you had enough. Other time they would work it in and out and watch as you got hard. If they were good at it, they could rake your prostate and make you shoot a load in front of everyone. That happened to the newbies more often then not and then they roughly pulled it out. More than one guard liked to insert a finger with club and wiggle it around inside you. More than one guard made you suck his cock for a few seconds while he recorded the measurements made by his partner.

There was a weighted score for the smallest hole and longest club insertion. The prize for the top three each week was for each of the three winners to select one rent boy each from the remaining stock and they would suck the winners or be fucked by the three winners while the rest of us watched. When the medical exams and rewards were done, the participating guards picked the boys they wanted to play with and took them to their locker room for servicing. The rest of the rent boys were returned, naked to their cell blocks to dress quickly before the goods were given away freely. No one wanted to be passed around too much because that just stretched the size of you fuck hole and hurt you in the medical comparisons. Sometimes a rent boy from another cell block was grabbed heading back to his cell and gang raped but that was risky as your rent boy would be gang raped by that cell block when they had a chance. Usually the leaders of the cell block were waiting in the rent boy's cell with their jump suits down around their ankles and stroking their hard cocks. The rent boy knew he had to suck them off for protection before he could put his own jumpsuit back on.