Brian and Crew Go Camping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, well, we only need one." He takes the quarter Nikki is holding out. "It's called Flip, Sip, or Strip. Now, we're already in a circle here around the fire, but it's probably best if we do this boy, girl, boy, girl. That way we're not stuck watching a bunch of guys strip in a row." Jackie and I switch places, and now I'm sitting just to the left of Julie and just to the right of Nikki. Can't complain about that, and it now alternates between boy and girl. "Cool, so I'll start and it basically works like this: You flip the quarter, or nickel if you prefer Dean, and call it in the air. If you're right, you pass it to your left. If you're wrong, you have the option to take a shot of whatever you're drinking or strip off a piece of clothing." He glances around at everyone as if to make sure these complicated instructions aren't lost on anyone. We all nod and I can't help but laugh again. "Alright, well here we go." He says and flips the coin. "Tails!"

The quarter hits a stick and lands heads. "Well then, there you are." He takes a swig of his wine, picks up the quarter and passes it to Jackie. Jackie flips the coin and guesses correctly, followed by Dean also guessing correctly. Julie flips the coin, guesses heads and watches as it lands tails. She hesitates as if she's seriously contemplating removing her shirt, then finishes her wine. She passes the quarter to me and fills her glass back up. And so this continues for the next quarter hour or so before Dean finally speaks up.

"So when are the titties coming out?" Causing Nikki to spit out her wine is a gasp. I can't help but laugh, perhaps because I know Dean so well, but it seems the others are finding the sky suddenly very interesting. "What? I'm just saying what we're all thinking!...Well the guys anyway." He gestures out to what I assume were 'the guys' but as we're sitting boy girl it didn't really do much. "The girls all prolly got dick on the brain!"

"Dean!" Jackie yells at him.

"What?" Dean is slurring his words and you can tell he's past tipsy. "Here! I'll be the first!" He says and rips his shirt off. "I don't give a fuck!" Dean shouts and throws his shirt into the woods.

Silence follows once again before I break the silence.

"Well...now that that's out of the way, who's next?" I ask, and get answered by four fingers pointing back in my direction, Dean of course is still attempting to find his seat on a log. "Right..." I flip the coin, lose, and decide fuck it! And take my shirt off.

"I said TITTIES man!" Dean yells across the fire, apparently having found his seat, and everyone laughs.

Nikki then flips, calls heads, and watches and the coin lands tails. She looks at her glass of wine, sighs, and begins to strip her tight purple shirt off. Immediately Chris, Dean, and I are all howling and whistling. She pauses mid strip, sighs, and finishes removing her shirt and does a little curtsy to finish it off. She has on a pretty plain, but still sexy, black bra on covering her, what looks like, very perky B cup tits.

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" Dean yells.

"Very nice! That wasn't so hard? Was it?" I say, and turn to Jackie and Julie. "You girls could take a lesson here." My eyes rest on Julie and she gives me that exotic look again. I can feel myself getting hot, so I clear my throat and return my attention to the game. "So, who's next?"

Chris flips and loses and, in what seems to be the new go to rule, strips, taking off his shirt as well. Jackie flips the coin next and, again calls it wrong. She takes off her yellow tank top revealing a very lacy white bra covering her own pair of delicious looking B cup breasts. No curtsy from Jackie, but there's also no hootin and hollerin, everyone is just staring at her. Admiring and smiling. Even though Nikki already removed her shirt, and no discredit to the wonderful rack she has, it really seems to just be hitting everyone that this is really happening.

Dean is next. He flips the coin and calls it correctly. "Fuck it!" He pounds the rest of a fresh beer and removes is pants. Ok...shit just got real...er. But it's hard for anyone not to laugh. Dean is sitting in teenage mutant ninja turtle da dun da duns.

"Nice Dean! But your six year old self called and he wants his underwear back!" I yell at him.

"Easy for you to say! You still have pants on!"

"Touché." I reply and the quarter gets passed to Julie.

Julie flips the coin but doesn't even wait for it to hit the ground as she starts undoing her own shorts. When they drop to the ground she kicks them to the side. All the guys are speechless. Not because Julie decide to strip before she knew if she had to, not even because she decided to take of the shorts first. We're staring that the tiny little thong she has on.

"What does it say?" Dean says squinting. "I can't see."

I read the writing written across the front. " 'It ain't gonna lick itself'."

Julie doesn't hesitate as she turns around, to give us a view of her ass, and bends over.

"Julie!" Jackie shouts, chastising her.

I can't help myself. I lean over and bite Julie's ass, not too gently.

"Brian!" She gasps as she turns around.

"Sorry...couldn't help myself." I smile at her. "Anyway, continuing the game?" I don't bother looking for the quarter and just drop trou. "I know what you're going to say Dean! But these are boxers! There's a difference!" I shout as I glance down at my Spiderman boxers. But there's a thunk I look up to see Dean has fallen over his log, clearly passed out.

"Oh my god! I didn't even notice earlier!" Julie says.

"Julie!" Jackie shouts again, but Julie dismisses her with a wave of the hand as I sit back down. As I do, Julie sits on my lap. "I can't sit down on the log again, not without any shorts." She says. I don't argue at all and slide my arms around her waist, onto her thighs. I keep my left hand her thigh, but without saying a word I slowly slide my right hand onto her crotch and begin to massage it, through her thong. I hear her, feel her, inhale deeply, then sigh in relief as my efforts continue. I turn to Nikki as if there's nothing out of the ordinary, and give her a look as if to ask Are you going to go?

Nikki stands up, smiles and begins to slide her capris off. Instantly my eyes are transfixed on her crotch and the Hello Kitty adorning her white cotton panties. It's my turn to bite my lip. I have never wanted Hello Kitty so badly. I think to myself. Julie leans over, slaps her on the ass and hollers "Oww!". Nikki smiles and sits back down in one of the three chairs we had brought. Jackie and I have the others.

Chris proceeds to shed his pants, plain blue boxer briefs on display, and Jackie follows. Sliding out of her jean shorts we see more lace. A very lacy pair of white panties, definitely a matching set...like she had expected to be showing them off, but hell it worked! Damn sexy. Chris clearly agrees, as he's not taking his eyes off her. I, however, am craning my neck to look at Julie, still sitting on my lap. As Dean is out of the game, it's now her turn.

Julie peels off her white tank, tosses it behind her, and immediately reaches behind her to remove her bra.

"Let me help with that." I say and unclasp her bra with my left hand, my right still massaging her pussy, still trying to find that sweet spot that makes her emit those soft moans I'm so fond of. The bra falls away to reveal her beautiful C cup breasts, and without giving it a second thought I begin massaging them, her nipples already hard. I begin to pinch and flick her nipples and kiss her neck. Always massaging her pussy. She stands up and I'm a little disappointed, but then turns around to straddle me, giving me easier access to her breasts. But I'm suddenly acutely aware of our fellow campers. I glance to my left and find Nikki is wrapped up in a blanket from who knows where and appears to be sleeping, but I distinctly see movement beneath the blanket. I certainly won't be saying anything. Chris and Jackie have seemed to found each other as well, Jackie straddling him in much the same way.

I return to my task at hand and begin massaging her right breast again, while taking her left into my mouth, sucking on it and occasionally biting her nipple, then switching. Julie's moans are growing louder, and after a few minutes she whispers into my ear.

"Can we go up to your truck?...I think I left something up there."

I let her nipple out of my mouth long enough to moan 'sure' then am instantly back on it. I pick her up as she is, straddling me, and begin to carry her back to my truck, her legs tightening around me and she begins kissing my neck. It only takes a minute or two and we're at my truck. I drop the tailgate and set her down. She gasps.

"Oh god that's cold!" She jumps on to her feet.

"Hold on." I say and run to grab a blanket out of my cab. I spread it across the now empty bed of my truck and she sits back down. "Now...what'd you forget?"

She smiles at me. "Nothing...I just wanted a little privacy. And..."

"And...?" I ask.

"Well...Don't you think it's my turn?" She gives me that look again and begins to rub her crotch.

I smile. "It ain't gonna lick itself." I say and I lift her back into the bed of my truck. She lifts her hips and I gently remove her already wet panties. These I carefully fold and place to the side. My eyes and hers meet again, and she's still giving me that look...that one of desire as she spreads her legs and exposes her glistening pussy. It's beautiful, and completely shaved, not that I'd complain one bit if it weren't, but damn it makes it that much more irresistible. I climb into the bed and she scoots back on the blanket, now raised up on her elbows, waiting to see what my first move is. I'm on my knees and I bend over, sliding my arms beneath her bent knees, and begin to slowly kiss her thighs. First one side, then the other, slowly making my way towards her pussy.

I grab onto her thighs as she moves her legs over my shoulders, crossing them behind my back, and I pull her a little closer. I move up, kissing her belly button and am licking and kissing my way down this time when I feel her hand grab a tight hold of my hair. I feel her pushing me down. This time it's her guiding me towards what we both want, and she seems to be in no mood for further foreplay. I oblige.

My hands still on her thighs, holding her in place, I dive it. I lips lock right around her clitoris, sucking on it, and flicking it with my tongue. Julie reacts immediately.

"Oooohhhhhhhh god." She moans loudly. "Oh my god!" Her breathing increases.

I start sucking on her pussy lips, licking up the generous amounts of juices flowing forth. She responds by grinding her pelvis into my face, her one hand continuing to keep my face in its place while she's doing this. Her other hand is grabbing ahold of the blanket in fist fulls.

I dart my tongue deep into her pussy and hold it there.

"Oh fuck!" Her hips are in the air and she's holding them there, telling me to keep my tongue exactly where it is. But I don't of course, and her hips come back down. I go back to sucking on her lips and licking just inside her pussy. She goes back to grinding her pelvis into my face, as if begging me to go deeper, and I do. I stick my tongue back in, as far as it will go, sucking up as much of her fluids as I can, but I also bring one of my hands further around and start playing with her clitoris again.

"Yesssss!" Comes the appreciative response.

I don't respond. Even if I could pry my mouth away from its current task, I wouldn't want to. I keep at this for a few minutes, and then remove my tongue. Julie emits a whimper of displeasure. Only for a moment though, as I return my mouth to her engorged clitoris. I bring my right hand underneath this time and insert my middle finger. I begin the motions, sliding in and out of her slick pussy, but only for a moment. I quickly add second finger, and begin pumping faster. The loud moans start again. I bring my speed to a frenzy, twisting my fingers and flicking her clitoris with my tiring tongue. I soon start to slow down, however, and begin my search for that sweet spot. I start making a 'come hither' motion, rubbing her upper pussy wall.

Julie's first response is disappointment, despite my efforts on her clitoris, but I soon find what I'm looking for and Julie screams. I move my left hand up and start pinch and twisting her nipple, my right now furiously attacking her g spot.

"Fuck! Yesss!" Julie is whimpering again, but I can tell these are whimpers of pleasure. She removes her grip on my head and grabs another fist full of blanket, her legs feel like vice grips on my head. After a few more moments of this she speaks again, in rapid tones.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She chants. "Brian! I'm gonna cum!"

I don't speak. My response is an even more increased frenzy on her pussy. Only for a moment though. As soon as I'm sure she's on the edge I release her clitoris and dive my tongue back into her as far is it will go. That sends Julie over the edge. I'm meet her juices with vigor, licking up as much as I can, the rest running down my chin. I'm surprised at how long this continues, how much cum is actually being released, but I don't let up in my effort. The instant its over her legs relax, her breathing still very heavy. Lowering her legs off my shoulders I push myself up. I wipe the fluids from my chin with my index and middle finger. As I'm about to suck those fingers, with Julie's sweet smelling juices dripping all over them, she grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. I'm back on all fours, directly above Julie when she pulls those fingers into her mouth. I'm frozen at the erotic sight before me as I watch Julie taste herself. When she's finished cleaning my hand off she smiles.

"God that was good." She whispers. "I want more." There's that look in her eyes again, and a hunger in her voice.

I arch an eyebrow. Then turn around and jump down off the bed of the truck. In an instant I'm at the cab and I dig through the glove compartment until I find what I'm looking for. By the time I reach the tailgate again my boxers are gone and the condom is on. My mind is so focused on what I'm about to do to Julie I barely notice our activities had attracted Nikki's attention. She's sitting there, apparently having brought the chair up with her but still partially hidden from view, eyes closed and pleasuring herself. The blanket is opened up so I can clearly see what she's doing this time. Her legs spread wide, one of her hands is buried underneath Hello Kitty, moving with a furor, the other rolling a nipple between her fingers. I stare in awe for a moment, then realize I'm on a mission...and I decide it's time to give Nikki a real show.

Julie is still lying down in the bed of the truck. I ask her to come forward a little. She smiles at me when she sees I'm naked and does as I ask. Then I hop up and sit facing out of the truck, legs dangling off the back. She understands and straddles me like before, this time we're both naked however. Julie's up on her knees when her hand grabs ahold of my cock and she slowly lowers herself as she guides me into her still wet pussy. Once she feels me inside she doesn't waste a beat and starts hammering down on me, slowly at first, but her pace quickly picks up. I wrap my arms around her and pull her in close so her nipples are close enough to get my mouth around them. I bite and flick them, just the way I know she likes and I hear the moans I now expect come from Julie, still bouncing up and down on my cock like it's a trampoline. I put my hands down on the bed of the truck for support and begin to thrust upward, meeting her halfway.

"Yes!" She says firmly. "Harder!" I thrust up as hard as I can to meet her. "Fuck me harder!" She is almost shouting now. For a few minutes I try my best, but I know it's not enough for this one.

"Off." I whisper in a hoarse voice, but she only looks at me like I'm crazy. I try and make a gesture for her to understand and she slowly climbs off me, looking put out. As soon as she's off I jump out of the truck. I pick her up and stand her up on the ground in front of me. Julie looks a little confused at first, but then at my silent urging she begins to turn around. I push forward on the middle of her back and she takes the hint, bending over, hands grabbing hold of the lowered tailgate. Julie looks back at me over her shoulder with hunger in her eyes and I smile back as grab her hips with one hand, the other on my cock as I move in. Julie gives the inside of her right fingers a good long lick and reaches underneath to help guide my cock into position. As soon as I'm there I retract my hand so both of them are on her hips, hers stays in place, ensuring a smooth entrance.

"Ready?" I ask Julie, louder than necessary, but I want to make sure Nikki knows the real show is about to start.

Julie bites her lip, looking back at me still, and is about to nod an affirmative but before she has time to even consider I ram my throbbing prick as deep as it will go. Her response is somewhere between a grunt and a scream, but before she even finishes I'm already pulling myself nearly all of the way out. Her hand is there to prevent my complete exit though, and as soon as only the tip is left inside her I ram the length of my 7 inch cock completely back in. I continue this at a slow but forceful pace, receiving no complaints from Julie. However, as hard as I find myself fucking her it's still not enough.

"Faster!" She screams, and I find myself little shocked at the sheer volume and force in her voice. If Nikki didn't realize before I think to myself, she sure as HELL does now! I respond instantly by increasing my rhythm, slowly but surely. Before long I'm pumping as hard and as fast as I can. Julie is moaning constantly now, only interrupted by her grunts after a particularly forceful pump, but it's still not enough for her.

"Harder!" She screams again. "Oh fuck! Yes!" I'm pulling her ass back to meet me in rhythm with my thrusts. This goes on for minutes more and I'm now trying my damndest not to cum before she's done. "Slap my ass!" I comply with some very hard slaps to her reddening ass. "Yes!...Fuck!...Harder!" As soon as I think I can't hold out any longer Julie says the words I've been waiting for.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!"

I grit my teeth in fierce determination and begin thrusting even hard and faster if that's even possible.

"Yes!" Julie screams, then grunts. "Yes!" Another grunt. "Yes!" And then it happens. I feel her pussy clamp around my cock. "Oooohhhhhhh fuck!" And an instant later I'm erupting inside of her.

"God yes!" I scream as I finish the motions. I'm so completely spent now though I can barely stand. Julie looks to be in much the same condition, hanging on to the tailgate for dear life. I limply climb into the truck, she crawls in beside me, and we fall asleep.

12