Brian and Kara Dating Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian kissed her and commented, "Kara, that felt better than it has any time that I have ever had sex."

"As much as I enjoyed it the first time that I had sex, there was no comparison to this. I came so hard that I thought I would pass out."

"It's a good thing that I'm not one to brag about his sexual exploits."

"Why is that?"

"How could I ever tell anyone that the best sex that I ever had was with my sister?"

Kara began to laugh and agreed, "I know how you have to feel. I usually tell Jill almost everything; but I think that I will have to keep this from her. There are two reasons that I can't tell her. I'm not sure that she would accept the fact that I've had sex with my brother and it might hurt your chances of getting her into your bed."

Brian looked into his sister's eyes and asked, "It wouldn't upset you if I had sex with Jill after you and I have done it."

Kara smiled, "No. You're my brother and I love you. I want you to be happy and I think that Jill will make you happy. I'm not just talking about being happy about having sex with her either. Yesterday, the two of you seemed to hit it off real well. I think that the two of you can be happy together for a long time."

Brian kissed his sister again and said, "Kara, I don't think that I could have gotten a better sister if I went looking for one. Do you think that there is any future between Bob and you?"

Kara grinned, "Yeah, I do. I think that I like him as much as Jill seems to like you. I'm not sure how soon it will happen; but I will probably fuck him in the near future. I hope that doesn't upset you."

Brian rubbed her tit before answering, "No. In fact, Bob and I discussed that yesterday."

"Oh, you guys have already decided whether you're going to fuck us of not."

"No. It wasn't like that. Bob wasn't too happy about me going out with his sister because he didn't want me trying to get in her pants. I explained that I had the same concerns about you; but I had come to realize that you were perfectly capable of making the decision about who you wanted to have sex with. I told him that the only ones that I tried to protect you from were the ones that I thought were total jerks."

Kara hugged her brother and sat up. She said, "We had better take a shower and then we had better change your sheets. You might get a chance to get Jill in here this afternoon."

Neither of them bothered to put any clothes on as Brian followed his sister to the bathroom. They showered together and Brian enjoyed soaping his sister's tits and her pussy. He was lathering the crack of her ass and Kara stopped him when he tried to slide a soapy finger into her asshole. She had lathered up his cock and balls enough that Brian was as hard as he had been before they fucked. Kara was stroking his cock as she told him, "This needs to be taken care of. We don't have time to go back to bed so you're going to have to settle for my hand." Brian was doing a good job of fingering her pussy as Kara stroked his hard cock. She had a mild cum just before Brian splattered his seed against the wall of the shower stall.

They dried off and still had not bothered to dress when Kara followed Brian to his room and helped him change the sheets on his bed. She picked her nightgown up off of the floor and said, "We had better get dressed. Bob and Jill should be here fairly soon." She went to her room and dressed. Kara contemplated putting her bikini on; but decided that she would put shorts and T-shirt on to greet Bob and Jill. She started to pull her T-shirt over her head and changed her mind. She decided that she should be wearing a bra when she greeted Bob. She had just pulled her T-shirt on when she heard a knock at her bedroom door. Brian was wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt when he entered the room.

Brian suggested, "Would you two dress a little more conservatively today than you did yesterday?"

Kara laughed, "Jill and I have already discussed that. We're going to wear bikinis; but they will cover more than the ones that we wore yesterday. We figure that if we want to show you more that we'll just take the tops off. Did we make you uncomfortable?"

"Yeah, you did. I think that I paid as much attention to your body as I did to Jill's. It's a good thing that her body is almost as nice as yours so she didn't realize that it was you that was making me hard yesterday.

As they had done the day before, the girls went to Kara's room to change and the guys went to Brian's room. The girls started undressing as soon as the door was closed. Kara asked, "How long did you have to play with yourself so that you could get to sleep when you got home last night."

"Actually, Brian had me worked up enough that it only took me a few minutes."

"Damn, I wish that I had been so lucky. I think that I wanted to feel Bob's cock so much that my fingers just weren't satisfying me. It took me twenty minutes before I could cum. I hope that it didn't take Bob that long when he got home."

"I'm sure that it didn't take him long. I could see how much the front of his pants were straining as we drove home."

"How long are you going to make Brian wait before you let him fuck you?"

"I'm not sure. I might give in today; it might be a few days. What about you and Bob."

"If things work out right, he'll get his rocks off this afternoon. Hell, I had only done it once before last night, so I wasn't going to do it on a first date."

Kara had been careful to say that it had only been once before the previous evening. She was not about to admit what she and Brian had done that morning. Kara had a little concern that her close friendship with Jill and her horniness were the reasons that she was considering having sex with Jill's brother. She was confident that she would have a better idea later in the day if she really had an interest in Bob. When she knew that, she would decide if she was going to have sex with him that day.

Bob and Brian were starting to change clothes when Bob mentioned, "Last night was a lot of fun. The movie was good, Kara was fun to be with and you and Jill seemed to be getting along pretty good."

Brian answered, "You have probably come back because you think that you have a chance to screw Kara."

"That's part of it. I really like your sister. Besides, I thought that you were cool with the idea of it being her choice if she wanted to have sex."

"I am cool with it. You just told me what I needed to know. You said that you really like Kara."

"Last night on the way home, Jill and I discussed our sex lives for the first time ever. I was surprised to learn that she was no longer a virgin. I guess that I shouldn't have been surprised. She's a fine looking girl and she has dated a lot of guys. I did find out last night that she wants to fuck you. My brotherly instincts tell me that I should be opposed to that idea; but I can't bitch because I want Kara so bad."

"Bob, it looks like we are all on the same page. When the four of us are together, we have to forget that the other guy is with our sister. I am sure that you will be dipping your wick in Kara pretty soon. I'll be okay with that until I think that you're shitting on her."

To be continued...

12