Brian and Nurse Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard Brenda's voice, I wasn't sure what to do. "Oh, I got up because I have to take a pee." I replied, "I don't need any help thanks."

I hadn't gotten the words out completely, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be embarrassed Brian. I've seen every sort of man, from senators to bus drivers with their pants down. What's the matter. Do you have a shy bladder?"

"Oh no, it's not that." I replied , "I always have trouble peeing when I get up at night. It's nothing to worry about."

I felt Brenda's hand slide across the small of my back as she leaned forward to see how I was making out. I considered turning away, but thought better of it. I knew I'd make a big mess of the floor if I suddenly began peeing while I was turned to the side. "It's okay Brenda, I can deal with it."

As she leaned forward, Brenda saw the problem immediately. She let out a little gasp and said, "Oh my God Brian! I'm sorry. There's not much I can do to help you. I'll just wait in your room while you deal with the problem." She turned and made her way out the door.

I stood there thinking about what had just happened. I realized that I was more than a little titillated by the fact that Brenda had seen my penis while it was erect in all its glory. I have a fairly good sized cock. It's between seven and eight inches long and is thick enough that my ex-girlfriend could not get her hand all the way around it. In fact she often mentioned that it was the perfect length but she would have preferred that it wasn't quite so thick.

I stood there in front of the toilet for another 2 or 3 minutes but found myself meeting with no success in either urinating or eliminating my hard on. My attempts to use sheer willpower to cause it to become flaccid weren't working, no doubt because of Brenda's presence. The feel of her hand brushing against my back while I stood in front of the toilet with a raging erection had been a major turn on. Then, when she saw it and was a little shocked, I became even more excited. I knew by then that I wasn't going to be able to pee. I also realized that I couldn't go back into my room with my penis sticking out the front of my pyjamas, so I quickly pushed my cock up against my belly and then slid the waist tie of my pyjama bottoms over the head to hold it snugly against my belly. Then, satisfied that I had the problem well enough in hand to make it to my bed with my condition undiscovered, I washed my hands and went back into the room.

Brenda was standing by the side of the bed. "Is everything okay Brian?" she asked, a note of concern in her voice.

"Everything's fine!" I replied immediately.

I could see that Brenda didn't believe me. She put her hand on my arm and in a somewhat embarrassed voice, said, "I know that young guys often wake up with an erection and have to wait for it to deflate before they can urinate. I should have realized that before I went into the bathroom. Now I feel like some sort of peeping Jane.

I laughed softly to put her at ease. "Please stay and talk with me for a while. I'm not really that tired. And please don't be embarrassed by what you just saw in the bathroom. I'm not." I ran my hand down the length of her arm as I reassured her. She smiled at me and then quickly took the blanket and folded it down to the end of the bed to allow me to crawl back in. I sat down on the edge of the bed and when I laid back, the waist band of my pyjamas slipped off my penis, allowing my erection, which was still as prominent as ever, to spring back to its upright angle. It immediately pushed out through the opening at the front of my pyjamas. Its swollen purple head was twitching with excitement and the shaft was as hard as a steel pipe. Brenda was just raising the blanket up over my waist when she saw it. She tried to avert her eyes, but was unable to look away before I noticed.

She quickly pulled the blanket up over me and sat down on the edge of the bed. She had a very thoughtful look on her face, as if she were trying to come up with the right words to say in this unusual situation. Finally she said, "Although it was a little embarrassing for both of us when I saw your erection Brian, I have to tell you that, from a purely medical standpoint, the ability to attain an erection, especially one that's as vigorous and long lasting as yours, is a very good indication that your heart and blood vessels are healthy."

.

I found myself becoming more aroused by this woman. She sat on the side of my bed talking about my penis in a very uninhibited way. As she spoke to me, she laid her hand on my thigh. At that moment, I would have given a week's pay to have her move her hand up to my rigid cock and stroke it lovingly.

"We've been talking about me all night Brenda." I remarked, "Now what about you? Are you married?"

"No!" she replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I was supposed to be married a month after I graduated from nursing school. I met my fiancé while we were still in high school. He was the first and only boyfriend I ever had and we'd always planned to marry when I finished nursing school and he finished his engineering studies. He died three weeks after we graduated; a week before we were going to be married. He was a certifying a new building that was under construction and a jack that was holding a section of the roof up, failed. When the roof collapsed, he was killed instantly. We never had a chance to say goodbye. We decided early in our relationship that we'd remain virgins until we were married, so I never even got to know him as a lover. So much of the happiness that was going to come to us after we married was forever lost when that roof collapsed. It's so sad. He was a great guy. I never found myself the least bit attracted to another man. I've been alone since the day he died more than 20 years."

I was more than a little moved by her story. I admired the fact that she had loved only one man in her life and when he was gone, she could never love another. I felt a great deal of empathy, as her story of love lost had some similarities to my own. "Wow. He must have been a pretty special guy Brenda. What was he like?"

Brenda looked directly at me and in a half whisper, she replied, "He was just like you Brian. You could have been twins. He had the same hair color; the same body type, the same intellect and, just like you, he was a one woman man."

By now, my erection had disappeared and my blanket was lying flat across my hips. "So you've never dated? You've given up on ever finding someone else?" I asked.

"As I said, I've never been the least bit attracted to another man. It's not that I don't want any male companionship. I just haven't found anyone who appeals to me. Maybe I'm just too hard to please. I've just never met a man who makes me feel the way I want to feel about a guy."

"How do you want to feel?" I asked in a quiet voice.

Brenda fell silent for a moment as she reflected on my question. Then she replied, "I want a man who makes me feel like the rest of my life is going to be like a long Sunday afternoon spent drifting down a lazy river in the middle of nowhere. I want the touch of his hand to make me feel like I've found someone who will love me until the end of time. I want the feel of his lips on mine to make me boil with the need for physical intimacy."

Suddenly, as if shocked by the intimate content of her words, her hand went anxiously to her mouth and she exclaimed, "My God! I can't believe I'm talking this way to a stranger who's young enough to be my son. I'm sorry Brian. I got carried away. Please treat my comments the same as you would those of some old fool."

I was a little shocked by the intimate nature of her comment, but at the same time, the words moved and excited me. I looked at her face. Her angst was genuine. Her eyes were looking back into mine, as if asking forgiveness for her bold outburst. She was beautiful. Her eyes were gentle looking and as blue as a tropical sea. Her red hair had a slightly blonde hue, giving it a much softer look than the dark red hair of a typical carrot top. Her skin was as white and translucent as snow and she had the sort of faint freckling that virtually disappeared in dim lighting. Her breasts were generous, with a full ripe look that I found extremely attractive. Her waist was just a tiny pinched area between her breasts and her round, shapely hips. Her legs were strong and shapely. This was a woman who made my heart race when I looked at her. I just couldn't understand how a 44 year old woman could look so young and innocently beautiful.

"Don't even think of apologizing for saying what's in your heart Brenda. I'm only sorry that I'm not 20 years older. If I were, I'd be knocking on your door every night. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

Brenda looked a little shocked but, at the same time, flattered by my comment. "Isn't that odd," she remarked. I was wishing that I was 20 years younger so that you might ask me out on a date. You have all of the qualities that I find attractive in a man. We've shared some of our most intimate thoughts with each other and the sharing has been as effortless as turning on a tap."

With that, she looked at her watch. "Well, you should try to get some more sleep Brian, you're going to have your stress test early in the morning." She got up from the side of the bed and started walking to the chair on the other side of the room.

I didn't want this beautiful woman to leave the side of my bed. As she turned out the light, I said in a hoarse voice, "I wish I was in a hospital where the nurse was allowed to kiss her patient goodnight. I haven't been kissed by a woman, any woman, in months."

Brenda stopped in her tracks. She turned around to see what kind of a look I had on my face. She didn't know if I was teasing or serious. My face was dead serious and I had a look of longing that she found irresistible. "Actually, intimacy with patients is frowned upon by the hospital administration," she replied. Then, with a smile, she turned and came back to the side of my bed. "But, for a guy as sweet as you, I'm going to make an exception."

She leaned over and quickly gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. As she pulled away, I reached out and put my arm around her waist and pulled her face down to mine. I was encouraged by the fact that she didn't offer the slightest resistance. I pressed my lips against hers, softly, so as not to alarm her. At first, she didn't kiss me back, but as the seconds ticked by, she began to return the kiss. Her lips were silky soft and tasted sweet and delicious. Suddenly, I felt my penis exploding into a rigid erection again, tenting up the blanket across my hips.

"You are so lovely Brenda," I whispered breathlessly. "I can't believe I met such a beautiful woman in my hospital room. Maybe some good fortune is finally headed my way. Will you go out for dinner with me after I get out of here?"

Their kiss had been deliciously provocative for both of them. As Brenda pulled away, her head was swimming with the realization of what she'd just done. She wanted to put a stop to what was happening, but that's when she saw that my blanket was pushed sharply upwards by my revitalized erection. "Wow," she remarked, her eyes wide with disbelief, "That penis of yours has a mind of its own Brian. Has your erection returned because you have to urinate or because of what we just did?"

"It popped up the moment your lips touched mine Brenda. I get excited just looking at you. I've never met a woman who makes me feel the way you make me feel. Please stay here beside me until morning. I want to spend every second with you."

Brenda was standing, but when I asked her to stay, she slowly sat down beside me on the bed again. She had an odd look on her face and I could tell that she was a little uncertain about something. "Aren't you afraid of the difference in our ages?" she asked in a whisper.

"I couldn't care less about it!" I replied. "All I know is that you are the most beautiful, most compassionate, most caring woman I've ever met. Every time I look at you, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud in heaven."

"If we made love, would you be loving me for those reasons or would you simply be satisfying a carnal need Brian? I'm as attracted to you as you are to me. For the life of me, I can't understand how a guy half my age can just pop up and move me so deeply and provocatively. I was being honest when I told you that I'm a virgin. I can't help but think that sex with you would be as wonderful as I've always felt sex for the first time should be." In the dim light, her face looked as fresh and innocent as that of any young virgin, who found herself grappling with the prospect of sex for the first time in her life. She got up and walked over to the door. She paused for a moment and then closed it. I heard the lock snap shut.

She turned and looked directly at me, "I'm going to spend the rest of the night with you Brian. All I ask is that you be gentle and patient with me." With that, she began to undress. She undid the buttons that ran from the hem of her dress all the way to the neckline. Then she peeled it off and hung it on the back of the chair by the wall.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw her standing there in only her panties and bra. Her breasts looked even fuller as they strained against the silky material of her bra. My cock felt like a length of petrified wood as my eyes moved down over her tiny waist to her hips. Her panties appeared a little unusual. They looked like the kind my mother used to wear, not like the skimpy, bikini style panties that most girls wear nowadays. None the less, she looked beautiful in them. They fit her snugly and clung tightly to her round, shapely hips. I could just make out the triangle of her pubic mound and the crease of her labia through the thin material.

She moved a little closer and stood just a few feet from the bed as she reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. As it opened, the bra fell away, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts I'd ever seen. They were even larger than I'd imagined. They stood as high and firm as those of any twenty year old. They looked sensually ripe and seductively heavy. The nipples were large and pink and were surrounded by puffy pink areolas. I felt my cock becoming more impatient as my eyes visually devoured the lovely creature standing before me.

Her bra now off, she pushed her panties down to her knees and stepped gracefully out of them. Her thighs were strong and shapely; her calves were muscular and looked like those you see on the statues of a Greek goddesses. My eyes moved up to the top of her thighs and fell hungrily on her pubic mound. The hair was golden red in color and was dense enough that it covered her labia completely. The skin on her body was even whiter that the skin on her face. There was not a single wrinkle anywhere on this beautiful woman's body. "How could she be forty four years old," I wondered, "and still look so deliciously young and fresh?"

Brenda stood there, a look of trepidation on her face as she saw my huge cock pushing against the blanket across my hips. "What do you think?" she asked in an uncertain voice, "Do I still look as attractive to you without my clothes?"

I tried to reply, but my voice only made a choking sound. I cleared my throat and finally replied, "My God Brenda! You're stunning. You are so beautiful that no woman I meet from this day on will ever be able to measure up to the way you look at this moment."

Brenda smiled, obviously pleased by my words of worship. She pulled back the blanket to get into bed beside me. She immediately saw my raging erection, its purple head twitching with pent up desire. Her pale blue eyes lit up with curiosity. "Can I touch it?" she asked.

"Oh god yes! You can touch it all you want Brenda," I replied hoarsely.

She reached over and took hold of my cock. It felt alive in her hand and was pulsing with excitement and jerking in anticipation of what lay ahead. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do Brian? Your penis is huge! Just touching it makes me feel excited and aroused but, at the same time, just a little bit scared. Is that normal?"

I was pushing my penis up and into her caressing hand as I replied. "It's normal Brenda. Everything we're doing and are going to do is normal. Just go with what feels right. Nature makes you want to do those things that excite you. All you have to do is trust your instincts and do what you feel like doing."

No sooner had I spoken the words when Brenda lowered her head and took my penis into her mouth. She pushed on it, driving the swollen head deep into her throat. She moved her tongue seductively along the bottom of the shaft. She held my testicles delicately in one hand while she gently stroked the base of my penis with the other. I found the sensation intoxicating and softly stroked her soft strawberry blonde hair as she made love to my cock with her lips and tongue.

As she was leaning over my penis, I began to run my hands over her body. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, gently squeezing the pliant flesh and marvelling at its soft, silky feel. Then I moved higher up, into her golden blonde pubic hair. It was soft and luxurious and those strands closest to her labia were moist with the excitement of what she was doing for the very first time. My fingers moved expertly through the soft, curly tresses as I search for her labia. I found them almost immediately. They were wet and slippery with a warm, silky ooze of lubricant clinging to them. They were sensitive to my touch as I could feel Brenda's hips moving in a gentle thrusting motion as I ran my fingers along their turgid length.

Without warning, she took her lips and mouth from my cock and moved up beside me. She looked directly into my face. "Are you shocked?" she asked excitedly. "I'm doing exactly what my instincts are telling me to do. You don't think I'm a tramp, do you? Please be honest with me."

"You're perfect sweetheart. You look perfect. You smell perfect. You feel perfect. There's nothing you could do to me that I wouldn't love."

"Do you still want to kiss me even though I had your penis in my mouth?" she asked, a slightly worried look on her face.

I laughed in disbelief. Are you serious? I want to kiss you more than I wanted to kiss you before you took my penis into your mouth. I pulled her face to down and smothered her lips with mine. I gently pressed my tongue against her lips until I felt them part, allowing my tongue to move into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around mine and they moved together with all the rhythm of a pair dancing Spanish lovers. Our kiss was long and filled with rapture. While our lips were locked in a deep kiss of lpassion, our hands moved over each other's body, hungrily exploring all of the secret places they encountered in their frenzied search.

I was caught up in a tsunami of salaciousness, the likes of which I'd never before experienced. I was driven to explore the beauty of this woman's body in every possible way. I moved my lips from hers and slowly kissed my way down over the warm silky flesh of her throat, delighting in the soft sensual fragrance of her skin. It glided under my lips like warm silk. I continued moving down over her shoulders, finally reaching her heaving breasts. Their flesh was firm and pliant and she reacted enthusiastically to my kisses by pushing the silky mounds up to meet my adoring lips. As I kissed them, I squeezed them lovingly, coaxing the nipples to stand, sensitive and erect. I took each nipple between my lips and sucked it gently, caressing the tip with a loving tongue. Then I began to suck harder, pulling the entire nipple along with its plump areola and a portion of the sensitive surrounding flesh, deep into my mouth.