Brian and Tori's Escort Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chalupasf
chalupasf
30 Followers

Brian looked over at me and said, simply, "Get undressed." And I did. I slowly got naked as I watched this beautiful woman kiss my son with passionate long kisses, her right hand jacking his fat dick as I removed my boxers and let my own dick loose.

Brian peeked at me through one eye, broke out in a smile, and waved for me to join them on the bed. It took me a minute to gather up the courage. Up to this point, nothing had happened that hadn't before. He and I had seen each other with morning wood, so we'd witnessed each other with a hard on. And last night I had seen him having sex with this beautiful creature in his bedroom. But once I got on the bed and joined them, things would move to an all new, much more surreal realm.

Like all men, my dick took over for my brain. I got on the bed with them, stroking my dick as I watched them make out. Tori was jerking Brian off with one hand while holding herself steady with the other. Brian was busy making out with her and was having trouble getting his briefs off. I reached down and yanked them off his legs. Through his kisses he was able to mumble, "Thanks, Dad."

That drove Tori over the edge. She took my hand, shoved it in her panties, where I fingered her until she orgasmed all over my hand. Holy fuck does this girl cum! I pulled my hand out and it was dripping with her juices. I was in awe.

Brian moved her off of him, removed her panties, then spread her legs. He looked at me and said, "She's a gusher. Be careful!" And with that, he took my hand and placed my dripping fingers in her mouth where she sucked her juices off slowly but surely.

In the mean time, Brian had buried his face in her crotch. He was licking her clit and fucking her with two fingers while she took a hold of my cock and started giving me an expert blow job.

Watching my son give this gorgeous creature head while she blew me...well...I don't think I'd ever seen my dick bigger or harder. The site of this beautiful blonde woman going to town on my dick, with my son planted firmly between her legs, almost made me cum way too early.

I removed my dick from her mouth, gave my son a slap on his bubble-butt, and said, "How about letting your pop have a taste."

He said, "Sure thing," got up, and stuck his fingers in my face. I looked at him in puzzlement.

"Taste," he said. Before I could say anything, Brian put the two fingers he'd been fucking Tori with into my mouth, giving me a very slight taste of her delectable juices.

Before he removed them, and before I could replace him between her legs, Tori said, "Stop right there!" Brian took his fingers out of my mouth and we both stared at her.

We had no idea what she wanted. On the bed, on my knees, with my dick hard as a rock and Brian on his knees in front of me, also hard as a rock, I was hoping beyond hope that she wasn't having second thoughts. I was too far into this now and wanted nothing more than to fuck this hot woman and shoot a huge load all over those wonderful breasts of hers, or on her fine ass, or in her gorgeous face.

No second thoughts. Instead, she got between us and started jerking both of us. She'd jerk a few seconds, take turns kissing us, then stop and look at our dicks...sort of like she was studying them. I knew what she was thinking, and so did Brian. We grinned wickedly at one another before Brian said, "They're almost the same, aren't they? That's why you keep looking at them."

She laughed, held them both at their base, slapped the heads of our dicks together, and said, "It's uncanny!" She then went to town on Brian, deep throating his dick until her nose was buried in his pubes. I reached back and finger her pussy. She groaned, then moved over and started sucking my dick. Brian's finger joined mine inside her. She was so wet she was dripping down onto our hands and onto the sheets. God, I couldn't wait to taste her.

But before I could do anything, Tori put Brian's dick back in her mouth along with mine. The narcissist in me came roaring to life. The site of my dick and my son's dick inside her talented mouth was probably, up to that point, the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me. Looking at Brian's hard on, it really was like seeing a cloned version of my own dick. Tori was insatiable, sucking on the heads of our dicks, as that was all she could fit in her mouth.

Brian placed his hand on my shoulder for support and started egging Tori on. "Yeah, baby. Suck those cocks. You like that, huh? You like sucking on my dad's cock and my cock at the same time, don't you, you horny slut?" She replied with a mouthful of "Mmm hmmm."

I joined in, "Yeah, that's it sweetheart. Suck those big ol' dicks for us. Get 'em nice and hard and wet so my son and I can fuck that wet pussy of yours."

"Damn, isn't she gorgeous?" Brian said to me, watching her bob up and down on our heads.

"She is beautiful, son." I said. Our fingers were still reaching back inside her, and all of the sudden she took her mouths off our dicks, held them both by the shafts with one hand, and rode our fingers to a very intense orgasm. Her juices were spraying all over the damn place as we both pounded her fast and furious with our fingers and hands.

As the orgasm subsided, I grabbed her by the waist and placed her on her back. I had been dying to taste her and now that she had given me some fresh juices, I was damned sure to going to give them a try. I spread her lips wide open and moved my tongue slowly from the lower part of her pussy, around her lips, inside her as far as my tongue would go, and then up toward her clit.

God. Damn.

I was in heaven. I couldn't get over the taste of her. She was actually quite sweet, and the juices were plentiful. I couldn't believe how wet she got when she came.

She blew Brian for a few minutes before he joined me. We both took turns eating her out, our faces fighting for space between her legs. I think we both went at her for 15 solid minutes, bringing her to orgasm a couple of more times, her juices literally hanging off our beards, before I decided the time had come to fuck this fine woman.

I got up to get some water, and when I came back, grabbed a condom and gave her a very slow passionate kiss. My son was on his knees next to us, his dick in hand ready for another blow job. I reached over and took a hold of Brian's dick and guided it right into her waiting mouth.

"Suck my son's penis," I said.

Once she had hold of it, I smiled at Brian, moved back, put the condom on, and prepared myself for the ride.

I opened Tori's legs, leaned down and gave her a long, slow lick, then guided my penis to the promised land. Before I entered her, I took in the site: That tight, beautiful, wet pussy, and my big ol' dick getting ready to enter her. Had I had a camera, I would have taken a picture of that exact moment. I gave her clit a couple of taps with the head of my dick and then slowly entered her.

She groaned with anticipation as my shaft filled her hole. I looked up to find Brian watching intently as I entered her, his eyes wide, his smile broad. When I was all the way in, he said, quietly, "That's it, Dad. Yeah, that's it. Fuck her. Fuck Tori with that big dick of yours."

I started at a very slow pace. This wonderfully sexy creature felt like heaven on earth underneath me. Her legs wrapped around me, I moved slowly in and out of her, her extreme wetness surrounding the shaft of dick immediately. She groaned louder and slowly started fucking me back, grinding her hips slowly as I thrust in and out of her.

She kept sucking on Brian's dick as I fucked her, her muffled moans filling the room as she succumbed to the ecstasy of our ravishing. She kept her eyes open, moving them back and forth - looking at me as I fucked her, then up at Brian as she deep throated his monster meat.

As my humping increased, moving from slow to steady to very rhythmic, her groans started growing more intense. "Oh, god," she exclaimed, Brian's dick causing it to sound more like, "Mo, mod!" I increased my pace even more. I knew where this was going. Tori started to arch her back, her thrusting meeting my slamming, and before I knew it she had removed Brian's cock from her mouth, her eyes were rolling back in her head, she was shaking from head to toe and gasping for air as the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen a woman experience took over her body.

Brian and I watched in astonishment as I gave her thrust after thrust of pleasure, her pussy juices flowing like a stream onto my dick, into my pubes, and all over the bed.

"OoohhhhhhhHHH GOD!" she shuddered. She looked at me as I stopped fucking her for a minute, my cock still buried inside her, "God du-ham!" she moaned.

I looked up at Brian who was staring at my dick inside her pussy, then looked at me with a devil's grin and said, "'atta boy, Pops!"

I pulled out of Tori, removed the condom, and then Brian turned her over on all fours. He put on his condom and entered her from behind while I laid on my back under her. She started deep throating me immediately, her sucking getting more intense the harder Brian fucked her. I couldn't see anything from that vantage point, so I turned around and got into a 69 position with Tori. She kept sucking my dick as I laid underneath her, watching my son slam her wet pussy doggy style. Every time his dick thrust inside her, a few drops of pussy juice would fall onto my face. Remembering how nice she tasted, I darted my tongue at her clit, causing Brian's balls to slap my forehead as he fucked her. I didn't care. I wanted to taste her again.

The combination of his fucking and my clit licking put her over the edge again and she had another extreme orgasm, causing Brian's dick to plop out and hit me in the face, and Tori's juices to flood my cheeks, mouth, and beard!

In all my life, there was nothing ever so erotic. Ever. I was on the brink and I knew it.

I grabbed my son's cock by the shaft, placed him back inside Tori's insatiable cunt, then let her blow me as only she knew how. The taste of her juices on my tongue, the smell of her moist pussy in my face, the site of my handsome son's big dick moving in and out of that tight heaven called Tori's cunt put me right over the edge.

I warned her I was ready to cum, got out from under her, and sprayed my load right into her face. The orgasm enveloping my body was so fucking intense, I don't think I'd ever groaned so loud or shook so violently!

"Fuck yeah, Dad!" I heard Brian exclaim before he pulled out, tore off his condom, and sprayed all over her back and ass. I was quite impressed at how much and how far my son's load shot. A couple of shots made their way over Tori and hit my leg as he let loose with his orgasm.

The three of us collapsed on the bed in a spent pile of sweaty, cum-filled post-sex heaven. Sweaty and unwilling to move, Tori lay between us, her back to Brian as he spooned her, while I wrapped my legs around both of theirs, grabbing her ass from behind and pulling her into me.

I kissed her on the lips while Brian nuzzled the back of her neck. I took a second and reached over to Brian, put my hand on the back of his head and mouthed the words, "We ok?" He smiled, took hold of my arm, and mouthed back, "We're ok."

I messed up his hair, then moved my hand down to Tori's breasts, gave her a playful tug, and asked, "So, did this real life father-son team fulfill your fantasy?"

She opened her eyes, stared directly into mine, and said, "Two words: FUCK! YES!" The three of snuggled for the next two hours, drifting in and out of slumber, with Brian even fucking her from behind one more time, before we got up to head home.

Since that night, the three of us have played a few more times. But lucky for me, I get the "free" family plan.

My buddy...the one who caught Brian and his daughter fucking around on the back patio...yeah...his wife just left him and he's dying to meet this "high class escort" I've talked to him about. Tori's meeting him this weekend. Her hope is that she can be gang banged by all three of us at some point.

And you know what? Brian and I are both looking forward to it!

chalupasf
chalupasf
30 Followers
12