Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

This caught her by surprise and it set her off. "Oh goddd, that did it! I am cummming. I am cummmingggg. CUMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG NOOOOOWWWWWWWW! Oh baby, pump them hard and fast. Harder, harder, harder dammit, pump them harder."

Brian was now using all his arm muscles he could to drive his fingers as deep into her pussy and ass as he could and still keep control of the car. He was pumping them into her. He was glad he did lots of bicep curls in his weight lifting or he couldn't have done it. But he was pushing them into her as deep as he could. Her pussy was flowing with cum. It was making squishy sounds and each time his fingers would push it, cum would squirt out. The copious amounts of cum kept his fingers in her pussy well lubed and the juice flowing out was keeping his finger in her ass just as lubed. It was slick and sliding easily and deep in her. She was rubbing her clit in a blur. He was not sure how she could pinch her nipples that much and not be hurting. But at that point he really didn't care. He just wanted her to cum and cum.

"Oh baby, you are driving me crazy. I can't stop cumming." Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She brought her legs down from the dash and seat and the clamped her legs on his fingers. "Stop please stop. Let me catch my breath. That was too much. You made me cum so hard. I couldn't tell when one ended and the other started. What are you doing to me? Why didn't I find you earlier?" she cried.

Brian thought to himself that he was standing in front of you, you silly bitch. "You just didn't see me because I wasn't a jock. Now who is driving you crazy?"

He pulled his fingers from her soaked pussy and his fingers were covered with her cunt juice. He had whipped it up that it was clear but had turned white as if froth. He smelled them and then brought them to his mouth and licked the juice off. He sucked them dry. "Mmmmm, you taste good, baby," he told her.

Wendy reached between her legs and scooped up more juice. She brought it to her mouth and licked her nectar from her fingers. "You are right, I do taste good." Conceited little thing he thought. "You want some more?"

"Baby, I want all you got and then some." Then she scooped more on to her dainty fingers and offered it to his mouth. He licked and sucked them until they were dry. She brought his fingers to her pussy and pushed them back in and got them covered with her cream. She then brought them to her mouth and licks her juices from his fingers. "Mmmmmm, I like it when you feed me."

She rose up and reached over and squeezed his hard cock. "I am ready for more of this when you get to where we are going." She looked around and figured out where they were. "In about two miles, you will see a dirt road off to the left, turn there. It will take us down to the tank my dad takes my brother fishing. There is a real grassy spot there. Have you got a blanket in here?"

"If I remember, the only thing my parents keep in the car is an old blanket in the trunk that they through over the seat when they take our dog to the vet. Will that be okay?"

"It will have to be because right now I am one bitch in heat. Just hurry and get there. Oops, there is the turn off. Slow down, there is a dip and stay in the tracks, go easy, slow down."

Brian looked at her, "Hey, I can drive an armored personnel carrier and a Hummer. I think I can drive this okay!"

"Ok, ok. Just hurry, I want you to fuck me again."

They pulled into the pond area and he remembered this place. He used to come here also when he was hungry to drink beer and to drown worms. He was a geek not a sportsman. He couldn't catch fish either. It was like a park where someone had taken the time to bring out a picnic table and had built a small pier to fish from. There was a nice grassy spot near the picnic table.

Brian opened his door and as he got out he put his hard cock back in his pants. This was difficult because he was still hard as a rock. He shoved it in and managed to partially zip his pants. He went around and opened the trunk and sure enough found the old blanket for the dog.

Meantime Wendy had opened her door and was getting out of the car. She swung her legs to the ground and reached behind her back and unclasps her bra. She removed her bra without taking off her t-shirt, something he found amazing to watch. When it was off, she walked back and met him at the trunk.

"Let's shake it out first, you said you didn't like my pussy hair, I know you aren't going to like dog hair."

"I didn't mean I didn't like it, I meant I prefer no hair. I like a bald pussy that is all. That way it doesn't tickle my nose when I eat you."

"Well let's shake it because I don't want dog hair on me either."

They popped the blanket and a cloud of dust and hair went flying. The wind quickly blew it away and after several more hard pops the blanket was as free of hair and dust as it was going to get. They spread it out on the soft grass and they removed our shoes and stepped on the blanket.

Wendy approached him, rose up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. He felt her tongue begin to probe his mouth and then he met her tongue with his. She moaned into his mouth as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and they dueled.

Her hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer to her. His hands moved to the small of her back and he pulled her to him. Brian pulled her tight against his crotch and her she push herself harder against him.

His hands dropped to below the hem of her skirt and ran his hands up to her bare ass. She wiggled her tight ass as he began to knead her buns. Her kiss began to get harder and hotter. She was really getting into his hands on her ass. His fingers slowly drifted towards the crack of her ass and moved toward the front until his fingers were brushing her tight asshole. Now she was pushing backwards toward his advancing fingers.

She pulled from away from his mouth and looked him in the eyes. There was a pleading look to her and then she told him, "Take my skirt off. Please make love to me. Please make me yours."

He moved his hand to the skipper and slowly lowered it. His other hand continued to gently probe her tight asshole. The juices from her pussy were spreading around her whole crotch area. It was even starting to dribble down her thigh. She was getting hotter and hotter the slower he moved.

When the zipper reached its end he removed his hands and the tight skirt fell to the ground. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. She was now standing there only in her t-shirt, naked from the waist down. He reached up and pulled her shirt over her head. As the shirt pulled free of her hair, she shook her head and the long sandy brown hair floated toward her back.

She was now standing in front of him naked in all her glory. He leaned back and looked at her body. She had painted her toes a bright red, they were small and dainty looking from second toe slightly longer than her big toe. They were slender and well groomed. Her legs were long, and met at her pussy. Her lips were swollen and red, she was wet from being finger fucked and from being hot and horny. She had a bush about an inch or so wide and matted with her musky pussy juice. Her stomach was flat and muscular from her cheerleading activities. Her chest was a little skinny with her ribs barely visible but she had a slightly visible six-pack. Her breasts were firm, he would guess about a B-cup size. They stood up firmly topped with nipples that were set on top of a brown areole. Her nipples were sticking out about three-quarters of an inch. He was not an expert on size but all he knew were they were the right size for sucking and nibbling.

Her arms were long and slender. She had a good tone to her biceps and triceps. They ended with long fingers. These were the fingers that were just right for playing the piano and violin, one of her musical talents. Her nails were well manicured and painted red also. He was not sure if she knew it or not but red was his favorite color. The only mar she had to her body was several bruises beginning to show on her upper arm from her dickhead boyfriend. You could start to see the hand print he left on her. Of course, Brian hoped he left a good handprint on his nose. He will think twice about that when he does something stupid like that again.

She was breathing fast. With each breath her tits would rise and fall. The cool breeze were making her nipples stick out like pencil erasers. Her neck was slim. It was topped with a face that would make an angle jealous. Her teeth were straight; her nose was even balanced to fit the size of her face. She had beautiful hazel eyes. Her hair was long, little below her shoulders with a slight curl to it, sandy brown. She had tan lines on her chest and ass from her times where a bathing suit. From the looks at the lines, he could tell it wasn't much of a bathing suit because there was more tanned than untanned.

Brian looked into those eyes and renewed his love for her. He knew this was the woman that was meant for him. He would make her his and wanted to spend and entirety with her. He wanted to dive into those eyes and be lost in her soul.

But first he was going to fuck the hell out of her. He was going to make her not want any others because they would never compare to what he would give her. He would make her forget the others in her past. They were going to be a mere joke. Yes, he was full of himself but at that time he was king of the world.

She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. Brian reached over and kissed her again. Her naked body was pressed to him. As he held her with one hand on her naked ass, the other moved to her tit and gently lifted it and brought her nipple between his fingers. He gently rolled that hard nub between his fingers and she moaned into his mouth.

"Hmmmmm, that feels good," she said as our kiss ended. "Why don't you get undressed too and then you can fuck me."

"Why don't you do the honors?"

She reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his shoulders. Next she reached down and unzipped his pants. The entire time eyes never left mine. She was doing it all with an evident practiced ease. Once his pants were open she bent and pushed them and his jockeys to the ground and broke the gaze. As his jockeys cleared his cock it sprang up in full hardness and hit in the face. As his pants fell she bent and kissed the end of his cock.

He had a large drop of pre-cum on it and her tongue reached out and licked it off. She pulled back her tongue and left a long string of it and looked him in the eyes as she leaned back. His pants fell to the ground and then her hands moved up his thighs to meet at his balls. She ran her hands along his bush and continued to stare into his eyes. She had one hand on his scrotum rubbing gently and the other hand was gripping his cock. Her fingers could barely wrap around his girth. She leaned forward and in one long lick when from his balls to the end of his cock with her tongue.

Brian stepped out of his pants. They were now both naked, naked in the cool July morning of Texas. It would soon start to get hot as the day went on and it was about to get hotter at the pond they were at. He was already starting to sweat.

He was standing there, with the girl of his dreams on her knees in front of him. Her eyes were still on him as she brought his hard cock to her lips and opened her mouth wide. His hands moved to her head and rested in her long hair.

She slowly placed started to close her mouth over his cock. As her head began to move back and forth along his length his hands just rode along. Her eyes never let his gaze. They were staring into each other's soul as she sucked him.

Brian knew since he had cum just a while earlier he was going to last a long time. He just hoped she was going to last as long. She was making the slurping noise again. As mouth withdrew from his cock her hands twisted as she continued to jerk him. Ok, so maybe he was going to last as long as I thought.

He knew if he was going to do what he wanted to her, he was going to have to take control. He pulled her head off of his cock. A long stream of spit followed her mouth and when it broke it slung down and landed on her nipple. She rubbed it around her hard nipple and the cool breeze jus made it harder.

"Lay back."

She lay back on the blanket and she held her arms out to him. Her legs parted and knees were bent. Brian could she her pussy was red and she was creaming heavily. Her lips were wet and could see the trail of juice that had flowed down her thigh.

He dropped to his knees and placed his hands to her sides. He lowered his head to her belly and kissed her navel. She giggled because she was very ticklish. Brian lowered his head and licked the juice from her thigh and moved slowly up to her pussy. Her clit was sticking out and swollen.

"Oohhhh yyyessss. Suck my clit, lick it, make me cum"

But he only licked it a few times causing her to jump with each lick. He continued to move up her body. Her hands were rubbing short hair on his head and moaning as he traveled up. As he moved over her abdomen, she giggled and pushed him away.

"Don't do that, I am very ticklish. You do that and I will wet my pants from laughing. Well if I were wearing pants at the moment to wet."

Brian continued up her body and stopped at her tits. He licked each one and nibbled them. To each one he took them and rolled them around in his teeth. He clasped them in his teeth and pulled them away from her body. This got her going.

"Yes, bite my nipples. I love rough and a little painful. Bite them. Fuck me now. Please fuck me. I am so hot, I want you so bad."

He continued to move up her body until at her neck. He licked and sucked on each side, her turning her head with him as he moved up her neck. When her head moved to the side, he could see the last vestiges of a hickie at her hairline. You couldn't see it unless her hair was pulled up. He was sure she tried to keep it hidden from her parents. Where he wanted to put a hickie would be for only her and her OB/GYN to know about.

He moved forward and kissed her lips. Brian lowered his body until he was resting on her body. I didn't have his full weight on her. He had part of his weight on his knees and was resting on his elbows beside her head. Her hands had slipped under his arms and were running them along his back. When she reached his sides it was his turn to laugh.

"Hey, I am ticklish also. Please don't. If you do then I will have to get ugly."

"Promise?" With that she lightly ran her fingers again along his side causing him to jerk. As he jerked his hard cock swung beneath his and landing on her pussy hair. He rose up and grabbed her hands and brought them over her head, trapping them and holding them down.

"Oh please put it in me, baby. Please fuck my pussy. Please. I want you so bad. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Fuck me slow, please just put it I and fuck me," she pleaded.

He lifted one hand and used the other to hold her hands over her head. With the other he moved to his cock. He rose slightly until where he was positioned his cock at the opening to her tight pussy.

"Yessssss. That is it. Put it in now and fuck me."

He ran the head of his cock up and down her slit. He forced it between her swollen pussy lips and covered it with her flowing juices. Brian rubbed it against her swollen clit causing her to lift up to try and put in inside her. She was moaning and rolling her head from side to side. Her eyes were closed to keep from looking into the sun. The more he rubbed her pussy with his cock, the more juice flowed from her cunt. It was covering his cock.

He held his cock and positioned it at the opening to her pussy. She raised her hips off the ground to try and get it inside. He gently added pressure until he felt the head gently slide inside her.

"Go slowly baby, I am not used to you yet. Please go slow. Hmmmm, that is good. Keep going, give me more. Wait, wait a second. Let me get used to what is there now," she was saying.

Brian held his cock with about two inches inside her tight pussy. It felt like velvet glove about two sizes too small. But he knew the more he put in, she would stretch to accommodate his size. Soon he would be balls deep in her tight box, just tearing that pussy up.

"Okay, now slowly give me more. Slowly push it in. Yessssssss, just like that."

He was now moving slowly in and out of her tight pussy. With each stroke he would go a little more and more inside her. Occasionally he would give a quick stroke and then pull back until the head was just inside her opening.

She was becoming more and more adjusted to his size. He kept pushing a little more each time and then would rest and let it stay in her.

"Baby, I am ready now give it to me. I am getting close to cumming. Give it to me, all of it. Push that bat inside me. Now fuck me, fuck me hard."

He pulled back until he head was left in and positioned him to start to fuck her in earnest. He positioned his knees close to her ass and then she locked her feet behind his back. "Are you ready? Are you ready for me to love you? Are you ready to become mine forever? I will be the only one you will ever want from now on, are you ready for that?"

"Yes, baby, make me yours. Fuck me, please fuck me. Fuck me hard." Brian loved it when a woman talked dirty during sex.

With one push he slid all the way inside her puss until he hit her cervix. You would have thought he killed her. She screamed. It startled the birds in the area and they took flight. In the water he could hear the splashes where animals sought the safety of the water.

"OOOOHHHHHH GGGOOOODDDDD! IT IS IN SO DEEP! MY GOD, YOU ARE FILLING ME LIKE NO ONE HAS. OH FUCK, I CUMMMMIINNNNG. I'M CUMMMMIINNNNG!"

Brian was now pounding hard into her. With her hands tight over her head all she could do was move her hips and head. She was arched her back and raising her hips with each inward stroke. He was pounding her for all he was worth. He could feel her hard cervix each time he bottomed out in her pussy. Last night she couldn't take it all. Today she was taking every inch of him.

"I am cumminggg again. Oh baby, I am cummmingg. Fuck me, harder. Fuck me harder. Pound me, kill me with your dick. Baby, you're driving me crazy. HEERRRREEEEE ITTT CUMMMMS! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Babbby, I love you!"

Those words caused him to double his efforts. He let go of her hands and brought them to her sides. Her hands looped over his head and went to his shoulders. With the angle of his hands he could push into her harder due to better balance. He was pounding into her pussy with all he could muster.

"Babby, I am cumming again. I am cummminggg. Fuckk me, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Give it to me. Babbby fuck me."

With that orgasm her nails bite into his shoulders. Brian didn't know if he was bleeding or if it was sweat but he felt liquid running down his back. At this point he didn't care. He was going to fuck her until she couldn't sit or walk straight.

He reached down and placed his hands under her ass and lifted them up. This put a new angle to his thrust. Brian didn't know what he was doing but he must have been doing it right because she went nuts.

"Babbby, babbby that is it. Do it, pound me. I am going to cum, here it is. Nooooowwwwww! I am cumming again."

Brian didn't know a woman could cum so much. He had lost count. To him it looked like she was having one after another or just one continuous one.

He looked at her and she was either crying or she was sweating heavily. They were covered in sweat but those looked like tears. He wasn't sure if I was hurting her or not but she didn't sound like he was so he didn't let up.

Brian moved his hands from her ass and back to her sides. He slowed his strokes down but kept them moving in and out of her tight cunt. Her juices were flowing heavily and she made squishy sounds with each stroke. He leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. Her hands came to his head and press his face further into her breast.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers