Brian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bri, after hearing you pound Wendy last night I had to finger myself three times before I could finally go back to sleep. I couldn't get her dad to wake up to fuck me. I tried to wake him, I even tried to suck on him to get him hard but he wouldn't wake up. So I lay there and played with my clit and my pussy. I even came once when Wendy did. I heard her moans and I knew when she was cumming and I came with her at the same time. It was like you were fucking me from a distance. But the difference now is I AM going to fuck you."

Brian was pulling on her nipples with his teeth causing her to get goose bumps all over her body. His hands left her tits but his kept kissing them. He placed his hands on her thighs and slowly slid them up her legs until his hands were caressing her firm buns. He kneaded her ass with his fingers running along her ass crack. After kissing her tits and nipples for a while, he looked at her face. Her eyes were closed enjoying the feeling of his warm mouth and hands on her body.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. When she nodded yes he pulled her ass closer to his crotch and her pussy lips wedged up against his bulge. Her pussy immediately flooded when she felt the pressure of his cock slide against her. All she did was whimper.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly and her buried his face in her neck and throat. Then he moved his hands until he had a firm grip and stood up, lifting her with him. She tightened her legs around his waste and lowered herself onto his hard cock. If it had not been for him wearing pants, his cock would have slipped into her pussy. Her cunt was rubbing against his bulge as her began to carry her toward the living room. As they started to move, the swaying of their bodies caused her tingling pussy to rub across his cock sending shock waves through her body each time his cock hit her clit.

He carried her easily into the living room. She only weighed about 120 and he carried rucksacks heavier than that for more miles than he cared to remember and over mountainous terrain. This was nothing for him to lift. She easily molded herself to his body as they moved into the living room.

The living room was all set for Christmas with the decorations and lights turned on. It gave a cheerful glow to the room and the twinkling lights from the tree were reflected in Augie's eyes when he laid her down on the couch. "You sure this is what you want?" he asked her again.

Brian, please fuck me. Please fuck me now. I need it so bad. Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me like you fuck Wendy last night." Augie was pleading, her jaw shaking.

Brian sat up beside her and pushed the robe to the side to fully expose her body. He looked at her body starting at her head and working his way downward. Her face was still beautiful with only those lines found with someone about 10 years younger. She had taken good care of herself and her body showed it. Her skin was blemish free except of the barely visible stretch marks that came with having two children. Her tits were a good D-cup and rested proudly on her chest. They sagged a little and instead of sitting directly on her chest they slid slightly to the side. Her nipples were standing erect and looked like the erasers on the pencils kids use when they first start to write, big, fat, and hard.

His eyes continued to travel down her stomach and found that her stomach was flat and it was well toned. He thought she must do exercises and then remembered she said she went to the gym at least three times a week here lately in order to get back in shape. It was working, her body was well toned. His eyes came to rest on her pussy mound. She was smooth as any he had ever seen. Even after shaving, Wendy's pussy was not that smooth and slick. Later he would ask her what she did to get it like that or have her tell Wendy how to do it. Of course, he would not mention to his wife that her mother had a smooth pussy, he wasn't stupid. Crazy, yes, for about to fuck in mother-in-law, but not stupid.

Her pussy was beautiful. One of the most beautiful pussies he had ever seen. Her lips were thick, but not obscenely thick. They were slightly separated from being excited and from the way her legs were spread because he was sitting between them. He could see a clear sheen of pussy lube on her lips. One of the most striking things about her pussy was her clit. Her clit was sticking out from her clit like a small penis. Wendy had a large clit, about three quarters of an inch long and when she got excited it grew slightly longer and swelled. Augie's clit stuck out at least an inch from her lips and was very large, about he size of his little finger. He could literally see it pulse as she lay there. She must have been very aroused to be that big. His eyes continued down across the leg lying in his lap. Her legs were toned and muscular, nice and firm. Even her feet were sexy, right down to her painted toes. They were painted blood red and very well manicured. One of the things that turned him on the most was the red toenails on a female. That was just something about him.

When his eyes traveled back up they met hers. "Do you like what you see, baby?" she asked him.

His only answer was to lean forward and kiss her. Her mouth opened immediately and his tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues met and moved over each other and then Augie pushed her tongue into his and then brought it back into hers. Once his tongue was back her mouth, suck gently sucked on it before releasing it.

Brian lifted her leg off of him and placed it behind him. He stood up and turned to face him. As he turned she sat up and shucked the robe off her shoulders. She was sitting before him naked. She reached out to his sweatpants and put her hands on it. As she did that he saw him bring his t-shirt over his head leaving him naked from the waist up. Augie licked her lips as she began to pull his sweatpants down. When the waistband became hung on his cock sticking out, she lifted the material to her making room for his cock to become free of the material. Once she pushed the material down, his cock bobbed freely in front of her face.

She let out a gasp as the cock swung up and nearly hit her in the face. She knew he was large, she could tell he was large from what she saw from the bulges in his pants and what she finally felt when he carried her into the living room, but she had no idea he was this big. His cock was the biggest she had ever seen outside of the secret porno movies she had stashed in her closet. Even her husband didn't know that there were times when she would watch them and finger herself wishing she had on of those hard cocks pumping inside her. Now she had one in front of her.

She continued to push the material down his legs until his big hairy balls swung into view and then further until she could let go of the pants and they fell to the floor. Brian lifted one leg and then the other and stepped out of them. He was naked in front of her as she sat naked in front of him.

Apprehensively she reached out to touch his cock, moving like it was a soap bubble and if you touched it, it would pop and disappear. But when her hands touched his hard cock, it didn't go away. Her hand tightened around it until she enclosed it in her fingers. His cock was too big for her to get her whole hand around it. She couldn't fully wrap her hands around it until she brought the other hand up and finished the job. She looked at the big purple head and slowly brought her mouth to it.

Her pink tongue darted out and gently touched the end of his cock. He was just as excited as she was and had formed a large drop of precum on the end. Her tongue touched the drop and then flattened to lick it off. Both of them moaned gently at the same time. Augie leaned back again to look at it and brought a stringy trial of precum back with her. When the string broke she opened her mouth wide and moved the head of his cock into her mouth. She could only get part of his head in her mouth due to his size but she backed off slowly and forced his cock inside. She started to bob back and forth and slowly started working more and more of his cock into her hot mouth.

Brian was in heaven. Wendy had sucked his cock more times than he could remember and was the best he had ever had until this moment. Her mother was treating his cock like it was something precious. She held it and suck on it like it was going to break if she did it wrong. She was not sucking it; she was making love to his cock. He brought his hands to her head and allowed her to use her motions to get more and more of him in her mouth.

She continued to suck his cock, each time her head went down on him, the more she got into her mouth. He wasn't sure and neither was she on just how much of his big cock he was going to get in but she knew she was going to try to get as much as possible. She kept sucking on him and gently guiding his cock until she was unbelievably able to get all of him down her throat. Brian was amazed as he watched his cock slowly disappear before his eyes. Her mouth slowly moved and his cock became visible. Then she would slowly go down until he felt her nose flatten against his stomach, taking all eight plus inches into her mouth and throat.

He knew that if she kept that up he would cum in her mouth and that was not what he wanted. When her mouth came off his cock the next time, he pulled his groin away from her and watch as another long trail of saliva stretched from the end of his cock to her mouth.

"Lay back Augie, it is my turn." He gently guided her back until she was sitting back against the couch cushion. He was standing between her legs and then lowered himself to his knees. Then he bent over and brought his mouth once again to her hard nipples. When he sucked one in and gently bit it, she let out a whimper and moaned. Her hands went to his hand and gently guided him down her body. Her eyes were closed and her head was back against the top of the cushion as he continued down her body, stopping to tongue her navel. He continued to kiss and lick his way down and found that her pussy mound was smooth. It was as smooth as like nothing he had ever felt on a woman. This turned him on even more. He placed his hands and arms under her knees and gently lifted them until the slid to his shoulders.

Her pussy was now at his face. He could see that her pussy had opened like a flower at first morning. This flower was wet with dew and had a hard protrusion sticking out from its side. Brian lowered his head being gently guided by Augie's hands. When his nose got close to her pussy, he inhaled her sweet aroma. Her pussy smelled musky and pleasant. He darted out his tongue and gently touched her engorged clit. When his tongue made contact her whole body jerked.

"Oh baby, I am so close. It won't take much and I will cum. Touch it again and I am going to cum on your face. I have never been this hot before. Baby please eat my clit." Her hands guided his head and mouth back to her clit. He opened his mouth and closed it around her pussy but did not touch his tongue to her clit. Again she jerked and moaned when his lips touched her lips. He started to create a vacuum with his mouth and this caused the blood to rush to her pussy. When he released the pressure and moved his mouth away it made a popping sounds. Again she moaned and rolled her head from side to side.

He brought his face back to her pussy and licked up and down her pussy lips without touching her engorged clit. She was whimpering each time his tongue nearly touched her clit and sighed when he moved away. She was going crazy. He kept this up for what seemed like an eternity to her lust filled mind.

Then he knew she needed release and he had relaxed enough from her cock sucking that he could fuck her without cumming too soon. He felt she was ready to cum and then he would fuck her silly. He again placed his mouth over her pussy but this time as he created a vacuum his tongue reached out and flicked her hard clit and then he clamped his lips down on it and gently bit it with his teeth.

Augie sat up and screamed. She flopped back down on the couch and lifted her hips off the cushion and back down again. She was cumming and cumming hard. Her entire body went into a convulsion. The sharpness of his teeth on her sensitive clit pushed her over the edge. She tried to grab his hair but his was always kept short so she had nothing to grab. Her teeth clenched tight and her neck muscles bulged as his tongue was flicking her clit back and forth while his teeth and suctioning mouth held it in place.

"AWWW, BABY, I AM CUMMING. DON'T STOP, DON'T STOPP. I AM CUMMING. IT IS SO GOOD. NEVER SO GOOD, NEVER SO GOOD, CUMMINNNG. BRIAN DON'T STOP. PLEASE DON'T STOP."

Brian had one more thing to do. He moved his hand until it was resting right below her convulsing pussy and just as he flicked her clit again with his tongue he shoved a finger in her pussy without warning. He buried his large finger deep in her pussy as far as it would go and then started pumping it faster and faster. Then after a few stroke he added two more fingers stretching her pussy open.

The shock of her clit being ravaged by his tongue was awesome but then she suddenly felt something thick entered her pussy hole hit her again. Now she had the feeling of her thick clit being sucker and now she had something hard and thick pumping in her over sensitive pussy.

Again, she screamed and grabbed the seat cushion. "AWWWWW, I'M CUMMMINNNG AGGAAINNNN.... CUMMINNG..... CUMMMIINNNGGG..... OH BABY, I AM CUMMINNGGG. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, ANOTHER ONE. AAARRGGGGGHHH. I'M CCUMMMINNNGGGG AGGGAIN. ANOTHER ONNEE.... Brian, what are you doing to me, two in a row. OHHH NOOO, AGAIINNNNN. ANNOOOTTTTTHERRRR ONE. GOD DAM, I AM CUMMMINGGG AGAINNN..."

Augie was screaming. She was having one orgasm after another. She was so sensitive she was cumming after four or five strokes of his fingers and his tongue. She was flooding his face. He had never seen so much pussy juice from one person at one time. Wendy would be wet but this much juice would be after her fucked her several times, not from just one fucking and he hadn't put his cock in her yet.

"Stop, Brian, please stop for a moment. Give me a chance to catch my breath. Please baby stop." Brian rose up and looked at her. She was breathing heavily and had beads of sweat all over her forehead. She was gasping for breath.

Brian brought his fingers to his mouth and licked the pussy juice from them. He looked at his hand and saw that he had pussy juice running down his forearm. Then he looked at he cushion and it looked as if someone had peed on it. It was a good thing the cushion was leather or leatherette, because that big a damp spot would be hard to explain.

Brian moved forward with his cock leading the way. He still had her legs draped of the bend in his elbows causing her pussy to be exposed. He moved until his cock was right at the opening to her channel and when he reached her, he just let his cock rest against her swollen pussy lips. Her body jerked when she felt his hardness touch her open pussy.

"Brian you are bigger than anything I have ever had. Go slow." She looked at him with concern, she knew that he could hurt her is he went too fast.

He slowly began to push against her pussy entrance. She had so much juice flowing; there was no need for any other type of lubricant to be needed. He slowly wedged his large cockhead into her opening and started to push. Her face showed a grimace as he cock slipped past the opening. But once his cockhead was inside the rest of the insertion was going to be easy. Once his cockhead cleared the entrance, he stopped and let her get used to it.

Once her face began to relax, he began to move back and forth slowly. Each time he pushed in he would go a little further. His strokes were shallow at first and then deeper as they went along. After several painful minutes for them both, he was buried deep inside her tight pussy. He had fuck numerous women but he had never felt a woman this tight. Even Wendy wasn't this tight. It felt like a velvet glove three sizes to small. She was so tight it was almost painful for him. Almost but not quite, it had to be the best pussy he had ever been in. If it was hurting him, he bet it was hurting her.

Augie was in heaven. Never before had she felt so full. She had been a wild child in her youth but settled down after marrying a preacher. He had her toys that were big but none of them compared to what was inside her now. She was tight but he filled her in ways no one or no thing had filled her before. He was stretching her and hitting places that she had no idea existed. She was getting ready to cum.

"Baby, you are in so deep. No fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. I want you to hurt me. Brian, make me moan like you did Wendy last night only more."

Brian got a better grip on her legs and began to thrust hard. If she wanted to be fucked hard, then she was about to get the fucking of her life. Brian was hitting her will all his power from his hips. He was fucking her hard and fast. He was going in as deep as he could and with each stroke he would bottom out in her pussy. He felt her hard cervix each time he pushed deep inside her.

Augie was one continually scream. If her parents hadn't lived off the road a distance the neighbors would think a murder was taking place. She was screaming and yelling each time he would ram into her. She was cumming with each stroke. He lost count of the number of times she came. It seemed as if on every stroke her body had another one. He had never seen a woman cum as much.

Augie was going crazy. Her throat was starting to hurt from screaming. She was one continuous orgasm. She didn't know when one ended and another began. Her pussy was in overdrive. Each time Brian's cock bottomed out, he hit her cervix. She felt the sharp pressure and slight pain from the force of his stroke. It hurt her but it was the kind of hurt she wanted. Each time the pain hit her she would orgasm. Brian would pump fast and then slow, it didn't matter, when he hit her cervix, she orgasmed. Some of his strokes would come up short and there would be no orgasm but the next stroke he would hit it hard and an orgasm would rack her body.

"Augie, I am going to cum. Get ready, I am going to cum. Get ready." Brian was a mass of sweat. He felt the cum start to move from his swinging nuts and began to travel up his cock.

"No don't cum in my pussy. I want you to cum on my face and in my mouth." She told him pushing him off and sitting up.

Brian pulled his cock out of her pussy quickly and with it came a sound of a wet balloon releasing its air. Augie whimpered as his cock created a void in her overworked pussy. Brian stood up before her and she grabbed his slimy cock in her hand and began to pump. Her other hand went to her clit and started to rub it roughly. She placed her fingers around it and began to pump it like a tiny penis just as her hands were doing to the giant one in front of her face.

Suddenly Brian arched his back and let out an "Arggghh". Then a blast of white creamy cum squirted out of his cock and landed on Augie's face. She reaimed the cock so that the next spurt hit her open mouth. When the first spurt hit her cheek, eye and forehead, her body jerked with another orgasm.

The third spurt landed on her chin and down on her chest and titties. She was not going to waste the next one and clamped her mouth down on his cock and started to suck. She was drinking it as fast it would come out. Her hand was pumping his cock hard and fast. Her orgasm was going good through her sweating body and she brought the other hand from her clit to join her other hand pumping his cock. He was cumming so much that Augie was not able to swallow it all so fast. Had his cock been smaller, she could have held more of it in her mouth and then swallow but his cock was so big that there wasn't much more for anything but his cock. Her hands pumped for so long that her arms became tired.