Brian's Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Final freedom.
12.1k words
4.67
19.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Chapter Eight: Final Freedom

It was a typical morning for me that next morning, the sun was shining and I felt grand to say the least. I awoke to the sensations of a frisky Felleona who this morning had her lips around my cock. I looked down at her and smiled as I admired her working away, sucking hard on my cock. She smiled back at me as best she could with my cock in her mouth, then she worked harder and faster at sucking my dick.

"Good Morning Sweetheart." I said as I tenderly brushed the hair out of her face with my fingers that lingered on her cheek and chin.

"Good Morning, did you sleep well?" Felleona asked with a playful smirk as she popped my cock out of her mouth just long enough to speak.

"Not well at all." I said with a forced disappointed look on my face. "Someone kept me up half the night." I replied with the best straight face I could manage but it was polluted heavily with a smirk.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself I guess." Felleona said just before licking the shaft from the bottom to the top, looking me dead in the eye the whole time. "How can I make it up to you?" Felleona said with a sultry look in her eye.

"Keep doing what you're doing darling." I said with a smirk as I leaned back to enjoy her work on my cock while she smiled and winked back at me.

With that, she really went to town, making a show of it as she sucked my cock in the most flamboyant fashion imaginable. I tried to hold out as long as I could because she was putting on quite a show. Alas she was quite good at what she was doing, so I could not hold out as long as I would have liked. Soon enough I felt the familiar tightening and tingling in my balls and I moaned as I felt myself cuming. Felleona let out a low moan of contentment as she felt my cum erupt down her throat. I even saw her roll her eyes in euphoric satisfaction as well. She sucked long after I had finished cuming to nurse out the last bit of cum.

"That's what I call a morning pick me up!" Felleona said while licking her lips after finally letting my cock slip out of her mouth. "Have I earned a good fucking yet?" She inquired with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

Her eyes met mine with the sultriest of looks that caused my dick to stir back to life. The lingering sensations of the oral pleasures she had only just given me aided in hardening my cock. I also vividly remembered the silky, tight feel and every contour of her pussy and a smile crept across my face.

For a woman that hadn't had sex in years, man could she fuck and she loved to do it too! I don't think I ever heard her say she wasn't in the mood or was too tired or had a headache, she always wanted sex, always! The fires of passion seemed to constantly smoulder in her loins flaring up now and again to consume those around her.

"Absolutely my darling, how do you want it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and she took a moment to ponder this with a delightful smile on her face.

"From behind sweetheart." She said after a momentary pause and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

It only took a moment before we were in position and my cock slid into the place it had been many times before over the past few days. We both let out a contented sigh as the length of it slid all the way into her waiting, wet pussy. Slowly I withdrew until just the head kissed the lips of her pussy, just barely keeping them apart. Quickly I thrust back in and Felleona took a sharp breath in surprise that turned into a moan as my mad thrusting began. We quickly settled into a nice and steady rhythm and had been contently copulating away for a bit when it happened.

"That little bitch!" Felleona shouted out with a snarl.

"What?" I asked with half a mind on what she was saying, the other half on pleasuring her wondrous womanhood.

"She's back for another look, that's what!" Felleona said as she stared intently out the bedroom window.

Without warning Felleona jumped up out of the bed and rushed to the main door so fast that I was literally in mid stroke. My cock popped out of her pussy with an odd pop sound and I fell forward onto my face. Luckily I caught myself before I fell all the way over or it could have been mightily painful. Felleona disappeared out the door for a moment but when she reappeared, she was not alone. She had someone by the neck and dragged them roughly inside and slammed them hard up against the wall.

"What were you doing out there?" Felleona snarled at the Guard that she had pinned with one hand.

I could see now that it was the same Guard that had interrupted us a few days earlier. I now understood what Felleona was talking about. The same black-haired guard that was sent to bring Felleona to the morning inspection had come back. Apparently she had been outside and watching us have sex but wasn't too sly about it as to go completely unnoticed. I guess all she really wanted was to watch us have sex and now she was pinned up against the wall by her nude boss.

"S . . . Sorry Captain." The black-haired Guard said with a mix of shock and embarrassment on her face.

"You were spying on us weren't you?" Felleona spat angrily. "Why?" she demanded as she leaned in, her face now only an inch away from the terrified Guard.

"I . . . I only wanted to watch." The black-haired Guard said and fell silent, hanging her head in shame.

"Watch us do what?" Felleona asked with a calmer, more curious tone of voice.

"Have sex." The black-haired Guard reluctantly and sheepishly admitted, her voice almost a whisper.

Felleona took a long moment and looked the Guard over in both face and body. When her tour was over Felleona had a slight smile on her face and a playful glint in her eye. I had seen that look in her eye before, but usually it was in my direction. I guessed just what she had in mind and was curious to see just what she would do next, would she actually do it or not? In a moment, the silent questions in my mind were answered by what Felleona did next.

"Why watch when you can join in the fun?" Felleona said in an alluring, sultry tone.

"Captain?" The black-haired Guard asked with curious shock. This also was not what she was expecting and she was waiting to see if someone would let her in on the joke, but no punch line came.

"For the moment call me Felleona, what's your name?" Felleona asked with a warm smile as she loosed her grip on the Guard's neck.

"Irillis." The black-haired Guard said softly, a disbelieving look lingering in her eye.

"Well Irillis, its been a while since I've had some pussy and I am a little hungry this morning, what'd you say?" Felleona said with an alluring smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Ca . . . Felleona, I don't understand." Irillis said with a tremble in her voice.

"Oh I think you do understand, my dear Irillis." Felleona said and kissed Irillis on the lips and forced the kiss for a moment before breaking it. "Why don't you join us in bed this morning? That's what you really came for isn't it?" Felleona smiled with a sultry look on her face, her voice dripping with sex.

"I don't know I . . . I . . ." Irillis said with wide eyes of fear but was cut off.

"That wasn't a request!" Felleona said calmly yet forcefully. "Strip and get your pretty little ass in that bed, NOW!" Felleona said calmly but finished with a growl.

"Captain? I've never . . . I . . . I . . . " Irillis said and was clearly on the brink of tears by this point.

"I'm going over there to fuck Brian. If I don't have your delicious little pussy spread before me in five minutes you'll spend the next month or two cleaning the stables with the smallest shovel I can find!" Felleona said with a serious snarl and left poor Irillis standing there confused, shocked and curiously horny.

As Felleona approached the bed she motioned for me to back up and I backed up as far as I could. Felleona got on her hands and knees in front of me and I slid my cock easily back into her dripping wet pussy. When we resumed our fucking, there was enough space for Irillis to sit down in front of Felleona. We both watched Irillis leaning up against that wall watching us fuck with a most distressed look on her face.

It was clear that she was making her mind up about it and not sure what to do. I could see a myriad of emotions and thoughts running through her head. She looked around the room and glanced at us only occasionally. She bit her lip so hard I thought she would draw blood as she stood there with the most uncomfortable manner about her.

However when she could not take her eyes off of us, I knew then that sooner or later she would give in. I watched as the look on her face turned slowly from distressed anguish to curiosity. Further that face melted to arousal and smouldered as she watched with lustful intent for only a moment or two more.

Her hands trembled as slowly and deliberately she started to remove her clothes and armour. She was moving as fast as she could in her aroused and lust-clouded state as piece by piece of clothing was removed. Soon enough she stood there nude as the day she was born and slowly walked over to the bed. Her confidence increased with each step that she took, and the trembling quietened completely when she arrived at the bed.

Felleona and I looked Irillis over as she approached the bed and were pleased with what we saw. She was about my height, and while she was not overly skinny she was not plump either. Her curves were a little larger than some but again everything was in proportion with everything else. Her breasts were not the largest or nicest I had seen but they were not the smallest nor the ugliest I had seen either. Her legs were her best feature, slender and shapely they were as they flowed from her hips to her feet. All in all I would say that she was pretty but of average beauty. She was not someone that would grab attention just because she entered the room but rather a gem you might miss if not careful.

Without pausing at the bedside at all she stepped in and sat with legs spread wide in front of Felleona. With a nervous, tentative smile she looked down at Felleona who didn't take her eyes off of Irillises black haired pussy. Quickly Felleona leaned in and licked the slit of the pussy spread in front of her from the bottom to the top. Irillis jumped as if she had been bit and let out a little yelp of shock. Felleona licked her lips and smiled to herself and stuck her tongue as deep as it would go into the pussy she was eating.

"It's been too long since I've had a pussy as tasty as yours my sweet." Felleona said with a wicked smile while tenderly caressing Irillises inner thigh as she looked up into Irillises teary eyes.

I could see in those eyes of Irillises that she was torn between enjoying the pussy lick she had received and her desire to flee. I smiled at Irillis and that seemed to calm her a bit, but still she was unsure of what she had gotten herself involved in. Irillis looked down just in time to see Felleona's tongue reach out and contact her pussy once again. It was a simple lick of the inside of Irillises pussy lips and this sparked a sharp inhale from the woman. However this lick was not alone, it was followed by another and another and yet another. Felleona gave that pussy spread in front of her a merciless tongue thrashing.

"Oh!" Sighed Irillis as her whole body relaxed, her eyes closed tight.

Irillis sat there not moving for a while as I could see that she was enjoying the tongue-lashing she was receiving. I watched as she intently tried not to let any outward sign of her enjoyment show. It was as if she believed that if she kept her enjoyment bottled up then she didn't have to admit that she enjoyed what was happening to her. She would tense up and squeal with delight when a particularly fantastic sensation hit her and broke through her carefully crafted, cool exterior.

The whole time this was going on I was fucking Felleona with a quick and steady pace. As I stroked into Felleona she was licking and fingering the pussy of another woman. That thought was not lost on me and I watched in wonder as the woman I was pleasuring pleased another woman. I watched with great intent as Felleona madly thrust two of her fingers in and out of Irillises pussy. She was also alternating between licking the inside of the woman's pussy lips sucking and licking on the little bud of the clitoris. Still Irillis sat there pretending that nothing was happening to her; she just sat there with closed eyes, not moving.

Soon though it happened, eventually it had to happen. I could see that Irillis was more strained than before. It was like she was boiling under the surface of her calm, nonchalant exterior as she tried to hide the storm beneath. Ripples of pleasure shot through her body unchecked as she forced herself to maintain the cool exterior. I saw it start as a little tremor in her stomach and the calm shell started to crack as that tremor gave way to a quiver.

"OH JESUS YOU BITCH EAT ME!" Irillis screamed as her whole body was now consumed with the quake that started in her stomach. "EAT ME YOU SLUT! EAT ME GODAMMIT!!" Irillis shouted with almost a tear in her voice as her legs wrapped around Felleona's head. "See what you've done you BITCH! You've made me into a SLUT!" Irillis said in a horse moan. "OH GOD CUMMING YES THAT'S IT CUUUUMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!" Irillis shrieked as her whole body shook and violently quaked with the climax and the contained energy that she held in until now.

Less than a minute later Felleona came and her pussy once again clamped delightfully around my cock sending me over the edge. In a short span of time, all three of us came in succession, each one after the other. After our erupting passions had subsided, we collapsed in a heap on the bed and recovered snuggling together for the moment. It felt wonderful to have one woman on either side, cuddling up to me. I was quite enjoying the moment but it was not to last as long as I would have liked.

Soon there was a knock on the door and the peaceful world came crashing down around me. Reality came barging in on me and I was not intended to enjoy the simple pleasure of holding these women. Things needed to be taken care of and precious daylight was wasting away. I tossed on my pants and went to see who was at the door. The look on Felleona's face told me she wasn't planning to go anywhere just yet, neither would she let Irillis out of that bed any time soon either.

"Aren't you ready yet?" Jealile said with an incredulous sigh as I opened the door.

"Well I was . . ." I said fumbling with my words not knowing just what to say.

"Bless you Brian, you're not the first to wake up in the morning are you?" Jealile said as she gave me a hug and a kiss before moving past me.

"Good morning Brian." Yeoline said as she also gave me a hug and a kiss as she pressed her body tight and close to me, running her fingers over my bare chest.

"Good morning luv." I replied as I reluctantly let Yeoline go. "Good morning, both of you." I added as I turned to look at Jealile who was well into the room by now. Yeoline did not let me go; instead she kept her arm around my waist and walked with me into the room near Jealile.

"I see we've had a GRAND morning so far eh Brian?" Jealile said cheekily as she looked at me with a smirk to match and nodded in the direction of Felleona. I fumbled with my words and wasn't able to reply with anything intelligible just yet. "Good morning Felleona, who's your friend there with you?" Jealile asked Felleona.

"My new personal assistant." Purred Felleona who by now had her legs spread wide and Irillis had her face between Felleona's legs. Irillis was eagerly licking that pussy which was filled with my cum. "She's taken to her new duties quite well." Felleona finished with a purr of contentment and she stroked the hair of the young woman who was busying herself with Felleona's pussy. Irillis managed to wave hello without distracting her focus away from Felleona's pussy for even a second.

"We brought you some new clothes for you to wear to your appointment." Jealile said as she presented me a small bundle of clothes. Yeoline couldn't take her eyes off of Felleona and Irillis for a second; she was intrigued and enthralled by the pair on the bed.

"Thank you, you're too good to me." I said as I kissed both of them once more and took the clothes and disappeared into the trophy room to get dressed.

I was rather impressed with the clothes they brought for me. For one they brought me decent boots to wear rather than the foolish flimsy shoes I was given in prison. A nice, clean, long sleeved white shirt that fit me well and was comfortable to wear. Brown pants that were clean, sturdy and yet comfortable to wear and a brown vest to match. They were new clothes and I looked smart in them, also I was thankful that the ladies chose to be kind to me.

As I emerged from the trophy room I noticed for the first time that day what the ladies were wearing. Yeoline was wearing a long off white dress, it was a very light brown coloured dress and had a lace up patch in the front of the bodice that helped to support her considerable assets. The dark brown piping and swirling designs on it matched the colour of my pants and vest. Jealile was wearing a dress almost identical to the way that Yeoline's dress was cut. However Jealile's dress was dark brown in colour and seemed to match my pants and vest exactly. Both ladies looked quite lovely and I was speechless for a moment as I looked them over.

"Well look at that, he can look handsome after all." Yeoline added cheekily.

"Looks like we'll be escorting the handsomest man in all of Teroncia." Jealile said with a smile as she put her arm around me.

"Yes, now he looks like a man who is about to be awarded an Estate." Yeoline said with a smile as she put her arm around me as well.

With that, we left the humble house that had been my home and prison of sorts since I had left the real prison. For the first time I was able to see and explore this city of Teroncia on the island of Tania. I marvelled at the sights and tried to take them in all at the same time. In truth I missed much but I also saw a great deal as we made our way to the Estate Clerk's office. Shopkeepers were opening their shops; housewives were beginning to browse the shops. The streets were alive with friendly people who were going about their business. It reminded me of home in the way that it felt and yet it was not the same, it was truly different but not alien to me.

The buildings that lined the stone paved streets were on average about three stories tall. The sharp-pitched roofs would have made it difficult to walk on and the wood shingles get very slippery when wet, increasing the danger. The way the buildings were placed so close together however, you could walk from one to the other easily though I wouldn't advise it. As you looked at them you could mistake the whole block for one long building that weaved its way down the street.

The whole city was on a slope going up and away from the bay. The city seemed to be in a large bowl shape with a semicircular crest that ringed the whole city and ended in two pointed cliffs at either end of the bay. The whole city ran up to the crest and a wall was erected and ran the length of the crest of the hill. The main barracks backed onto the wall and seemed to be a part of it. The other public buildings were also backed onto this wall and I found out that this wall was used as a hallway to connect these buildings but was not used by the general public. This is how I was brought from the Barracks to The Council Chamber without going outside.

High atop each pointed cliff edge was a singular lookout tower that finished the wall at both ends. Another tower was in the middle of the wall and stood high over the single massive city gate. I imagined that the view from this tower must have been spectacular indeed, though I've never gotten the chance to see for myself. I learned later that these towers dot the landscape and keep a constant vigil for any sign of invaders. They have a system of flags to alert of any trouble and which tower spotted it. Very quickly this alert can be passed back to the main Barracks and the trouble responded to.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers