Brian's Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to find out for certain one way or another, we had to know where she stood. It was decided that we would spy on them when they entered Felleona's quarters and see just what happened in there. It could simply be a strategy meeting, or some other type of private discussion about the situation. Or it could be for some other secret 'get together' for some kind of intimate encounter. Time was ticking away against us and we knew that sooner or later we would have to make a gamble before it was too late.

It was late one night about four days after we had first arrived at Greatfoot and the scouting and spying mission was underway. Yeoline and myself had been selected to do the scouting, I for one had to see things with my own eyes.

I could not fully believe that Felleona would betray her oath or position as Captain of the Guards. Her actions as of late were indeed suspicious, but the most hopeful of hearts could explain them away. Even if Felleona had seduced the Commander I knew that it would not necessarily condemn her but it would further spoil our efforts. For me to truly believe her betrayal I needed to see her march into Kincaid without a shot fired, to see her standing high and proud on the walls. That however would prove disastrous and was what we were trying to prevent. I needed to be cautiously pessimistic where Felleona was concerned for everyone's sake.

Yeoline and I had dressed in all dark clothing and had made our way over to the Inn and had snuck around back. I was thankful for all the drills that we had been put through. For with those skills we easily made our way there without being discovered. With the help of a hook and rope we climbed up to the balcony that was Felleona's quarters. Naturally the Captain of the Guards was given one of the best rooms in the Inn, one of the larger ones, on the top floor and with a private balcony.

When Yeoline and I were up we brought up the rope and stowed it away. We cautiously looked around and saw that this end of the balcony was in the shadows of another building. There was little chance of being seen if we were cautious and stuck to the darkness and were quiet. Ever so quietly we snuck over to the nearest window and cautiously Yeoline peered inside. I saw the face of Yeoline change as she looked into the room, her eyes warmed to the sight of something in that room.

I also looked into that room and saw what had caught her eye; Felleona was sitting on the edge of one of the beds in the room. She was leaning forward a bit, supporting her upper body with her elbows on her knees and her shirt fell open with not a single button done up. Felleona's head hung low, she was enjoying the company of a nude Irillis as the young woman expertly rubbed and caressed Felleona's back. Every now and then Irillis would let her hand stroke Felleona's sides or reach around the front to caress and fondle the powerful woman's breasts.

This seemed to be a tender moment between two intimate and well-established lovers. One lover was simply taking care of the one she loved after a long hard day of leading The Guards. If that were simply it, I could accept that and walk away, begrudging them nothing. However, part of the tension that the lovely Irillis was massaging away was the efforts of keeping her betrayal under wraps yet still on schedule.

However as I looked over the body of the woman that I had made love to many times, I remembered those times fondly. Part of me wanted to walk in there and spend some time with her, to pick up where we left off. I was tempted to forgive her of her suspected crimes. However I was smart enough to know that I had no power to do such a thing. For her crimes of treason were not just against The Council but also against all of Tania and everyone in it.

"You fucked that?" Yeoline whispered with awe as she looked over her former Captain's body.

"Many times." I whispered in reply.

"I'm surprised she didn't break you or rip your dick off when she came!" Yeoline said still astonished without taking her eyes off of Felleona's body.

"A few times she almost did!" I replied in a whispering chuckle. "She is one hell of a piece of ass let me tell you." I said with a reminiscent smile. "Tasty pussy too, you'd like it." I said cheekily as I watched Yeoline panic out of the corner of my eye just before she sighed.

"Oh yeah, Jealile told me that you two saw Treabilla and I." Yeoline said after a momentary shocked look came over her. "You're not mad are you?" Yeoline asked tentatively.

"Of course not my dear." I said as I put my arm around her and held her close to my side as we continued to watch the women inside. "Let me ask you something Yeoline. Are you willing to let me have other wives? Will you not hate me for spending time with my other wives?" I asked Yeoline as she stood there watching everything in the room while keeping half an eye on me.

"Of course I will. You are a man and should have as many wives as you are allowed. Why would I expect you to do anything but the right and natural thing?" Yeoline replied with a puzzled look on her face.

"Then why would I be angry with you for being intimate with another woman? If things go as planned then you two will be Fellowives as well as friends and lovers." I said as I squeezed Yeoline a bit. "I really don't mind." I added with a comforting smile.

"Really? You don't mind? You plan on marrying Treabilla as well? You straightened things out with her didn't you?" Yeoline asked with a slight raise of her eyebrow in a knowing look before her face turned cold and a pained look crept across it.

"Yes we got to the seat of the matter." I said with a smirk of my own.

"Does that mean you still want me?" Yeoline asked with a hurt sigh, she didn't even look at me.

"Of course I do!" I said as pulled her to face me and hugged her tight.

"Then why do you spend all your private time with Jealile these days." Yeoline said with a tear in her eye while imploring me to be kind but yet tell her the truth. "She's not the only one that loves you, you do know that don't you? She's not the only one who risked her life to save you. Others of us have needs too Brian." Yeoline finished in a hurt, almost apologetic tone and I could tell that this was something that she felt strongly about.

"Now Yeoline, you know that I would dearly love to spend some private time with you." I replied now a little hurt by her accusation that I didn't love her and that I was ignoring her on purpose. "I thought after that incident with Revealia you understood that any time we spent together would be risky. I do love you and I wish to show you that I love you but my dear I don't want to risk our necks to do it." I said while stroking her left cheek tenderly.

"I know all that and most of me understands that but part of me still needs you Brian. I . . . I guess I just need a little something to believe in from time to time. It must seem silly to need constant reminders of something that I know for certain but that's the way I am." Yeoline said before she falling silent, not proud of herself at the moment.

"There's nothing wrong with that dear. I should have found ways to be with you if only for a moment or two at a time, for that I am sorry. I didn't want anything to happen to you, luv." I said with genuine sorrow. "I'm sorry Yeoline." I apologized and she smiled at me.

"It's alright Brian, I know you love me and were only doing what you thought was best." Yeoline smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "All I'm asking is that you don't forget about me." She finished with a tentative smile.

"With a woman as kind and beautiful as you around, how could I possibly forget you my dear." I smiled as I moved in and kissed her, it was a tender and beautiful kiss and could have led to more but I knew that there were other things to attend to. "We'd better remember why we're here." I said looking deep into her eyes after the kiss was broken.

We now looked back inside the room and saw that the scene had changed. Felleona had wanted to take a more active role it seems and both women now sat on the bed facing each other. Felleona's shirt was now off and on the floor somewhere presumably. The women embraced each other in a passionate embrace and were kissing each other with wild abandon. Hands pulled and tugged at each other's body to bring their lover's body closer to them, almost becoming one body.

We watched the women kiss with desire and urgency as their kiss heated up the room; it even affected us on the balcony. Yeoline held me closer on that balcony and my cock was rock hard from the moment my eyes fell on the heated couple. I glanced down to see that Yeoline had already started to rub her own pussy through her dark pants.

Somehow in the midst of all of this tugging and kissing and heated caressing we could see deft feminine hands removing Felleona's pants. I will never figure out how when they were holding each other so tight, they managed to remove any clothing at all. I would have thought that the tight embrace would have hampered efforts to disrobe but somehow they managed it. Moments later they were both kneeling on the bed, kissing each other without a square inch of fabric between them.

We could see both women grind and rub their obviously heated pussies against each other. Ever so slight hip movements could be seen in addition to the caressing and kissing movements in that even hotter embrace.

Yeoline's hand was now down the front of her pants and her movements were not secretive in any fashion. Clearly you could see that she was rubbing her pussy and even thrusting her finger into it now and again. The action inside the room was hot enough but now with Yeoline putting on a show outside as well, I was getting hotter than ever myself.

Now Felleona pushed on Irillises shoulders without warning and tossed the young woman on the bed, sending Irillis giggling all the way. Felleona remained where she was standing on her knees looking over the nude and spread out woman on the bed. From where we stood we could see the fronts of both women and it was a beautiful sight indeed. Both women were as beautiful and desirable as I remembered them, each with their own beauty and charms all their own. Clearly we could see both women's pussies and groin areas, I noticed things I remembered and things that were new.

"There's the mark on Felleona, see it?" I asked Yeoline who looked at Felleona's groin area for sometime while she redoubled her efforts on her own pussy.

"Right next to that sweet pussy." Yeoline said in the husky voice of a horny woman.

"Yes but look at Irillis." I sighed with distress as I looked again at the mark that was not there the last time I saw this woman nude.

"Pretty little thing I know." Yeoline said in the same husky voice.

"Yes but she now wears the mark where she didn't before!" I said in a distressed whisper.

"She's a new Disciple then." Yeoline said while coming out of her horny state just then.

"Yes, it is what I feared most." I sighed and took a breath before continuing. "Felleona is an active Disciple. She must have recruited Irillis since they first met." I said with the regret that I felt, I knew then that I had the proof to convince me of Felleona's betrayal and guilt.

"Are you sure? Perhaps she was a Disciple and you didn't know it." Yeoline said, trying to give me a reason to disbelieve what I saw.

"No, I remember distinctly that she had no mark when she first crawled into Felleona's bed. She had never even been with a woman before that day, now look at her." I sighed as by now Felleona had her face between the young woman in question's thighs.

Irillis moaned and thrashed about on that bed as her lover, (my former lover), ate her with the expert tongue Felleona possessed. Felleona was happily eating out the delicious looking pussy before her and Irillis was deliriously happy to have her pussy eaten. Neither women noticed the door open up or another woman step inside it, nor did they notice the door close behind her it seemed.

"Starting without me are you? You horny bitches!" The Commander said as she stood there just inside the door looking at the two women on the bed

"It's not our fault Pelluluka if you take too long in getting here." Felleona said with her mouth full of pussy. "Get over here, there's a lonely pussy that needs tending to." Felleona said as she returned to her pussy-eating efforts.

"And a mouth that desperately needs a tasty pussy to eat." Irillis said between heaving breaths and moans.

We watched as Pelluluka then disrobed as quickly as she could and the blonde woman's body came into view. She was tall, slender, also muscular and trim in build but her breasts were of medium size. However on her athletic, powerful frame they looked larger and were more pronounced as they sat high on her chest. While she was both beautiful and strong, she was nowhere near the muscular woman that Felleona was. The Blonde, almost white mane of hair was pulled back into a single braid that fell down her back. As this lovely woman strode toward the bed we examined her and saw that she had no mark on her body.

"I don't see the mark on her, do you?" I asked as I intently examined the inner thighs of this woman.

"No, she's clean. Thank God!" Yeoline said as she examined the woman more intently than I had.

Just as plain as day we watched the three women change position and arrange themselves without talking. When it was over and the women were settled comfortably it was a most intriguing and erotic sight to behold. Each woman had her face in between the thighs of another woman and another woman was between her thighs. Felleona eating Irillis, Irillis was eating Pelluluka and Pelluluka was eating Felleona. Somehow these women managed this feat with very little effort and no words at all to direct them. It was clear that this was a regular occurrence with them and something they enjoyed greatly behind closed doors.

"She may not wear the mark but clearly she is under Felleona's influence." I regretfully sighed as the heat turned up in the room and muffled moans of encouragement could be heard.

"What a feast of pussy!" Yeoline said as she by now had pulled her pants down and her hand could be seen rubbing her pussy openly.

"In there and out here." I said as I spied a look at her beautiful wet, red and swollen pussy.

"Fuck me!" Yeoline hissed quietly yet firmly with fire in her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I replied a little shocked and nervous about doing such a thing right where we were.

"Either you fuck me right now or I swear I will walk in there and join them." Yeoline said as she turned her rump in my direction and pulled her pants down a little further.

"Here? We can't" I replied in shock.

Without a word Yeoline took about two steps toward the balcony door before I stopped her, she was serious! I pulled her back to me without a hint of protest and as she neared me the heat of the moment blinded me to our surroundings. It took but a moment more before my pants were down and my cock was staring at the opening to Yeoline's inner depths. I took but a brief moment more to admire the beauty of her standing there with her legs spread and a dripping pussy waiting for my cock's invasion. Her ass cheeks were soft, round, firm and oh so shapely as she stood there with quick breaths. I traced the contours of her glistening pussy lips with my eyes and admired the beautiful woman that was eagerly awaiting my cock.

"Please." Came a trembling whisper from that woman who was displaying herself, waiting and hoping for my cock to be buried in her pussy soon.

I grasped her hips and moved those hips back toward my cock. Just as I figured when my cock neared her pussy one dainty hand grasped my cock and positioned it properly. Without stopping or any hesitation my cock slowly entered her pussy, slowly filling her up until I could not go in any further. One low moan escaped both of our lips as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her depths. We paused for a moment to enjoy the glorious feeling of the moment, of being fully inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" Yeoline hissed with a glare as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I needed no more encouragement or direction so I started my thrusting. We stood there looking into the room through that window observing the hot scene inside. Watching the women eating each other spurred us on while we thrust the heat and passion out of our bodies. A little whimper would escape Yeoline's tightly pressed together lips each time my cock would bottom out. I could see that she was trying hard to keep quiet during that copulation but her passions were boiling under the skin. I also wanted to utter a few words of excitement and encouragement but I knew better.

At the moment we were a mere wall away from the people we were sent to spy on and had to keep from being discovered by them. While I was mindful of that it was hard to think of anything else but the exquisite pussy that I was experiencing just then. Yeoline was tight, wet, hot and quivering on the inside in an oh-so-delightful way. Every now and again Yeoline would look back over her shoulder at me. One time in particular she looked at me with a half snarl, half blissful smile that I took as an urging to pick up the pace.

With that I started to slam into her hard and fast ignoring everything else, leaving caution and quietness to the wind. I can still hear the slapping sound as her gorgeous ass slammed against my hips each time I thrust fully into her. The squishing sound of a very wet pussy getting fucked hard also comes back to me clear when I think back to that moment. Her whimpers with each deep thrust were louder and louder now as her self-control was weakening in strength.

Thankfully the trio of pussylickers inside the room came first, Irillis came first clamping her legs needlessly around Felleona's head. Felleona was next cumming with a shudder and a shout into Irillises pussy. Pelluluka almost drowned with the amount of juices flowing from Felleona's pussy. Somehow in that moment the beautiful Pelluluka experienced incredible pain and incredible joy at the same moment. For on one end Felleona had Pelluluka's head clamped between her powerful thighs and at the other end Pelluluka came hard into Irillises mouth.

Watching three beautiful women cum hard and loud at the same time is an erotic sight almost beyond description. In short order Yeoline came hard and clamped down around my cock and her pussy shuddered repeatedly and pushed me over the edge. I slammed hard and deep into her and emptied my load deep into her eager pussy. Eventually my cock softened, our passions satisfied for the moment so the reality of the situation came back to us in a hurry.

"We'd best get moving." I said as I pulled my cock out of Yeoline's wet pussy. "We've seen what we needed to see." I said as Yeoline breathed heavy, catching her breath.

"You're right dear. As much as I'd love to fool around some more with you we'd better leave now before we're caught. " Yeoline said as she pulled her pants back up.

Before we climbed back down we looked once more into the room and saw that now all three women were cuddling each other. Felleona was in the middle and had Irillis and Pelluluka snuggling up to either side of her. All three women were caressing each other in the tender afterglow that lovers know and enjoy. I could tell that the lovemaking was not over for this trio but rather this was a brief respite before further activities.

However, we had seen what we came to see and had the answer we sought even if it was not the answer we hoped to find. It was not the absolute worst answer we could get, but just barely. For we knew that even if Pelluluka was not a disciple she was clearly under Felleona's influence. I didn't want to believe Felleona's guilt and had hoped that she would just be misunderstood in this instance. We had not been together for some time, emotions and passions of the moment can cloud anyone's judgement, as we all know. My mind swirled with all of these thoughts as we made our way back to our barracks.