Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bradley!" I gasped, shocked that he told his father intimate details of what happened in the bedroom.

"What names do you call her in the bedroom?" My dad asked joining the conversation.

"The usual," Bradley answered, thankfully not going into the details.

"Like what?" Dad asked.

"Dad, this is inappropriate," I protested, although we had long crossed the line of inappropriateness.

"It's therapeutic," he said soothingly, sitting back down. "Now sit on my lap."

"But you're naked," I pointed out. His cock was still completely stiff.

"Now!" He ordered. "Everything will soon make sense."

His tone startling me, I obeyed again, convincing myself I was doing it reluctantly, even though obeying Dad was something I had always felt compelled to do.

I sat on his lap, his cock poking my thigh.

"So Brad, what names do you call my daughter?"

"Slut, bitch, cum bucket, pet, slave," he listed, each one both causing me shame and excitement at the same time...the same contrasting feelings of shame and excitement that always caused my best orgasms.

"Do you like those names, my dear?" Dad asked me gently.

"In the right situation," I whispered, embarrassed.

"That is natural," Dad comforted. "In public you are a working woman and in charge and demand respect, but in the bedroom you want to let go and be told what to do."

I couldn't believe how well Dad knew me. I nodded slightly in agreement, his stiff cock causing me distractions. My cunt was indisputably wet and after watching all the incestuous sex, the thought of fucking my father, although wrong, was lingering in the back of my mind.

"So you need someone to take control," he continued, his hand on my leg.

"Yes," I whispered, my pussy so wet I could feel it slightly leaking out of me.

"Are you wet, honey?" He asked, feeling my wetness on his leg.

"Yes," I whispered again.

"Do you know why you're wet?" He asked.

"No," I answered, which was true. I could not fathom why being naked in a room of my future in-laws, relatives and my own parents was turning me on...yet it definitely was.

"It's because your body is accepting your role," he continued, "even though your mind is still in conflict."

"My role?" I asked yet again, the black and white concept of the term 'role' hard to accept even as I was unable to understand the full scope of the situation...even though it was beginning to become obvious...I still couldn't believe it.

"Yes, as a submissive," he said.

"But," I began, but was interrupted.

"Lift your ass up," he ordered.

I obeyed without hesitation, even though deep inside me I knew where this was going.

"Lower your ass back down on Daddy's lap," he said softly.

"But that's wrong," I protested weakly.

"It's the rightest thing in the world, my dear," he countered. "It's natural, Brittany."

"But you're my dad," I said, pointing out the obvious.

"And doesn't Daddy always know what is best for his daughter?" he asked.

"I guess," I said with trepidation. Dad had always been the person I went to for advice and he had supported me through my journey into law. Yet, the difference between career advice and sexual incest submission seemed a quantum leap in the dad-daughter relationship.

"So, trust Daddy, my little girl," he soothed, making me feel exactly like I was a child again. Always eager and willing to get Daddy's approval.

"I don't know," I paused, talking like I was seven again.

"Go ahead my dear, Daddy always knows what is best for his baby girl," he smiled, stroking his big cock.


"You sure?" I asked, drawn into his soothing voice and an undeniable need to obey, my mouth watering and my pussy leaking at the thought of his cock in me.

"Of course, honey, obey Daddy like a good girl," he continued. "Let me show you how much I love you."

Yes, the words were absurd, the logic ridiculous, and yet it did indeed seem natural. "Okay, Daddy," I agreed, treating the task as something an obedient daughter would do when trusting her father unconditionally.

I lowered myself slowly, his cock sliding inside my very wet and needy cunt.

"Good girl," he purred, as I took all his cock in my cunt and let out a soft moan.

"So to answer your questions," he said. "Did you know that your boss, Mr. Pickerton, is also a member of the Order of Syndom?"

"He is?" I asked distracted, the natural need within me to ride a cock overriding, pun intended, my earlier need to understand what was going on.

"I got you a job there and Walker got Brad a job there with the purpose that you two would hit it off," he explained.

"Y-y-you set Bradley and I up?" I stammered, both because of a couple more revelations and the constant distraction of my father's cock inside me.

"Of course," he said, "it is important that you marry someone in the Order of Syndom."

"Why?" I asked, still overwhelmed with the reality that my Dad set me up without my knowledge and may have gotten me my job...my whole successful life...work and a man...were all apparently orchestrated by my father.

"Because it is an exclusive society, my pet, and only the best families can be a part of it," he explained, adding a new term of submissive endearment to me in 'my pet'.

"Oh," was all I could muster, unable to comprehend that my whole life was a facade.

"It is important to understand your role in the Order of Syndom," he continued.

"My role?" I repeated like a broken record, still not completely accepting my role per se, even as I rode Daddy's cock.

"Yes, my pet," he said. "You must obey, without hesitation, any demands made by any man who is affiliated with the Order of Syndom."

"All orders?" I questioned, imagining the vast amount of options that could entail.

"Yes, for example, watch this," he said. "Brad, order your future mother-in-law to service you."

"Really?" Bradley asked, even as my mouth dropped open.

"It is important for Brittany to understand that you are the Master and she the submissive," Dad continued.

Mr. Wolfe added, "You have been fucking your mother your whole life and even during your courtship with Brittany, anyways."

Bradley went beet red as yet another revelation hit me like a ton of bricks.

Mrs. Wolfe who hadn't spoken at all during the entire crazy escapade, revealed, "Although I haven't had him in me forever."

"Well, go fix that, Mommy-slut," Mr. Wolfe instructed.

"Thank you, Master," Mrs. Wolfe eagerly agreed, going to her son, dropping to her knees, fishing out her son's, my fiancé's, cock and devouring it whole.

Dad ordered, "Go join your future son-in-law worship his cock."

"Yes, Master," Mom agreed, quickly going and joining Mrs. Wolfe on her knees in front of Bradley.

Dad explained, "You see, my pet, tonight and the next three nights following, are about your initiation into the Order of Syndom."

"To be a sex slave?" I asked, not sarcastically, but coming to grips with the reality of the role of women in this secret society.

"It's much more complex than that," he chuckled. Which made his cock inside me vibrate. "But yes, you are to be sexually subservient to all Order of Syndom men."

"Including you," I added.

"Yes, and your brothers," he added.

My two older brothers instantly popped into my head. I asked, the avalanche of revelations continuing to compound, "Are you telling me Peaches and Suzy are submissives too?" My brothers' wives, both teachers, were strong-willed women like me and them being sexual submissives was unfathomable...of course so was the thought of me riding my daddy's cock an hour ago, so perspective is important I suppose.

"Peaches is the most submissive woman I have ever met. Suzy, on the other hand, took a bit of training."

"And you have fucked them?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Many times," he admitted. "Your mother loves using Suzy as her personal cunt-licker as well."

"Mom's a lesbian?" I gasped, shocked once again.

"All Order of Syndom women are bi, my pet, again it is just a natural part of the submission," he explained, as if lesbian sex was just a natural connection to a woman's very being.

"Do you expect Mom and me to have sex?" I asked, as I looked over and saw her sucking my fiancé's cock.

"Of course, my pet, but let's focus on your day one training," he said.

Other than a night of fingering each other during a high school sleepover years ago and a couple drunken make-out sessions at college parties and bars, I had never had feelings for other women. Yet, the thought of kissing my mother, sucking on her breasts and licking her pussy suddenly had me excited...although it could have been the big cock buried in me that was manipulating my psychological feelings.

Mr. Wolfe grunted and I looked up to see him shoot his cum all over his daughter's face.

"Go share your treat with our special guest," Mr. Wolfe ordered.

I watched as Candi got off her knees and walked to me.

Dad ordered, "Clean her face, my pet."

"I can't," I protested, the act both twisted and strangely hot.

Reaching me, Candi ordered, "Be a good slut and do as you're told, Brittany, tomorrow night you're mine."

Before I could respond, she kissed me, her lips soft. After a brief reluctance, I returned the kiss.

Breaking it, she ordered, "Lick my daddy's cum off my face, my new slut-in-law."

I couldn't believe her words, yet the crazy sex scene I was witnessing, my dad's cock driving me crazy, and the strange name calling had me horny and thinking with my libido...like a man. So I leaned forward slightly and licked the cum from her cheek.

"Good, girl," Dad purred.

"Yes, good, slut," Candi added, which I thought ironic since it was her face covered in cum, but I didn't say that...instead focusing on retrieving all the cum from her face.

Once all the cum had been retrieved, Dad asked, "Does my baby girl want to come?"

"Yes, Daddy," I admitted, subserviently and somehow turned on intensely by my obedience to him. I had always loved my father, thought I had chosen Bradley because he emulated all of my father's best traits and now I was about to show him just how much I loved him.

"Ride, Daddy," he ordered.

"Aaaaaaahhhh," Bradley grunted and came in my mom's mouth.

As I began slowly riding my dad, I noticed that every pair of eyes was now watching me. Feeling rather self-conscious about being watched, I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the incest act. As I began getting into a rhythm on his cock, I replayed the surreal moments today that had brought me to this moment. My whole world had crumbled before my eyes and seemed to be getting rebuilt simultaneously into a whole new one.


"Look at the slut," Amber said, "she didn't even fight becoming an incest whore."

I ignored her words, realizing she was right...for a strong-willed lawyer who had fought a male dominated world my whole life...it was incredibly ironic that I gave in so easily to a secret society led by men.

Bart laughed, "Says the slut who seduced her father before she even knew of the secret society."

"What can I say, I was born to be an Order of Syndom slut," Amber giggled.

"That you were," Bart chuckled.

"That's it, baby, ride Daddy's cock," I heard Mom whisper, her hot breath on my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers, my vulnerability wide open. "I'm fucking Daddy, Mommy," I said stating the obvious.

"Yes, you are, baby," Mom purred. "Now I want you to really ride him."

"Okkkkkay, Mommy," I moaned, as I began bouncing on his cock, allowing it to go even deeper in me.

Daddy groaned, "That's it Brittany, let out your inner slut and become my daughter slave."

I moaned back, finally giving away my last strand of pride, "Yes, Master."

"Let's begin Brittany's official initiation," Mr. Wolfe said.

I moaned, "I think it is already started," with a playful smile as I continued riding daddy's cock.

"Crawl to me," Mr. Wolfe ordered.

"Daddy!" I whined, my orgasm beginning to build and trepidation at what this man would make me do starting to cause anxiety in me.

"Do as you're told, young lady," he ordered sternly.

Reluctantly, I got off Dad's cock, dropped to my knees and crawled to Bradley's dad...humiliation burning through me even as my cunt leaked slightly.

"Amber, let's see if that ass of yours is as tight as Bart says it is," my dad said, already replacing me.

I turned to watch, with a wave of disappointment, this bimbo bitch serving my dad. He is my daddy and I should be serving him. The jealousy that hit me was both absurd and overwhelming.

Mr. Wolfe chuckled, "Don't worry, Brittany, you will get many opportunities to suck and fuck your dad. But today begins your training."

I watched as Amber, incredibly flexible, put her stocking-clad feet on Daddy's legs and lowered her ass onto daddy's cock.

Bart explained, "She is a gymnast."

"So I see," Dad laughed, as his cock disappeared in the bimbo bitch's ass.

"Focus on me, slut," Mr. Wolfe said. "By marrying my son you become my property."

I turned away from my father ass fucking the bimbo and looking up at Mr. Wolfe asked, "Property?"

"Yes, in the old days a father gave the bride's father a dowry, in our secret society the dowry is reversed," he explained.

"So you own me?" I asked, the words sounding ridiculous...words I couldn't fathom coming out of my mouth just over an hour ago.

"In essence," he explained, his cock dangling flaccid in front of me. "You see you are a submissive pet to every man over eighteen in the secret society in the world. You will also start at the very bottom of the submissives' hierarchy. Lastly, your honeymoon will be spent at a private secret society resort where you will be formally inducted as a submissive of the Order of Syndom."

"But I thought we were going to Hawaii for our honeymoon," I pointed out, as if I had any say anymore.

"It's close to Hawaii if that counts," he shrugged as he shoved his cock in my mouth.

I didn't completely understand the breadth of his expectations, but I did understand my role of submissive. I had always loved sucking cock...especially a flaccid cock that grew in my mouth. I even went to a glory hole back in college where I sucked off a couple dozen cocks, something I had never ever told anyone. His cock slowly grew in my mouth, as I heard furniture being moved around.

He continued explaining, "Your initiation training begins today with serving every member of the groom's immediate family as well as your own. Unfortunately for you, you may not come until every man and woman here has orgasmed because of your mouth, cunt or ass. Bradley, you have been training her ass?"

"Of course, father," Bradley answered, "she is quite the ass slut."

Hearing Bradley talk about me as such was shocking, although I had heard that and much worse in the bedroom.

"Is that true, Brittany, are you an ass slut?" Mr. Wolfe asked.

Taking his now fully erect cock out of my mouth, I admitted, in full submissive mode, so horny that I hoped I was going to get a cock in my ass, "Yes, my owner, I love a big hard cock in my ass."

"My owner," he chuckled, "that is a new one."

"You told me you owned me," I pointed out.

"Oh I do," he laughed again, shaking his head, "but I've never heard a submissive use those words."

"What would you prefer?" I asked.

"Oh, I think I like owner, it is unique. But you may only use that when with me, is that understood, my slave?"

"Of course, my owner," I nodded, taking his cock back into my mouth, wanting to show my eagerness to serve and obey.

"Bart, would you like to give our new slut's ass a trial run?" Mr. Wolfe asked.

"Hell, yeah," Bart said.

"Have you ever been DP'd?" Mr. Wolfe asked.

"No," I admitted, taking his cock back out of my mouth.

"Well, no time like the present," he said as he moved to a bed that had been moved from the corner to the middle of the room and laid down on it. "Come straddle me, my slave."

"Yes, my owner," I obeyed, eager to have a cock in my cunt again.

I looked over to see Amber was bouncing up and down on Daddy's cock, taking all eight inches completely into her asshole.

After straddling Mr. Wolfe's cock, I demanded, "Master Bart come and fill my ass."

"My pleasure," he said, joining us on the bed.

"Oh, I hope it is mine," I quipped back sultrily.

"Now remember, you are not allowed to come," Mr. Wolfe reminded me.

"That will be hard to refrain from," I said back.

"Each disobedience will come with a consequence," he threatened.

"What are you going to do, spank me?" I playfully asked.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he smiled.

"Maybe," I shrugged, just as I felt my ass cheeks pulled apart.

"Mildred, what was your first punishment?" Mr. Wolfe asked.

My Mom, who was being eaten now by my fiancé, answered, "I was taken by your grandfather, my owner per se, to an old folks home where I serviced over two dozen residents."

"Oh my," I gasped, the thought of such a task humiliating beyond belief. Not wanting to be punished, I promised, "I'll be a good girl."

"I know you will," Mr. Wolfe smiled.

"Oooooh," I moaned, as Bart's cock penetrated my back door. As his cock slowly filled my ass, the double penetration created a new sexually stimulating sensation unlike any other act of submission I had performed before.

"Remember, my slut, don't you dare come," Mr. Wolfe ordered.

"Okaaaaay," I whimpered, unsure how I would possibly hold back my orgasm.

He continued, "So your training will continue with tasks each day up to and including your wedding day."

"Okay," I repeated, as Bart began to slowly fuck my ass.

"Tomorrow, you will spend the evening being the family slut," he explained.

I imagined getting triple penetrated by dad and my two brothers. The thought had never crossed my mind before, but now the seed planted. I envisioned it clearly.

"On Thursday, you will return here for an evening of submission with your in-laws to be," he revealed.

"I can't wait," I moaned, trying to focus on not enjoying this too much and coming prematurely.

"On Friday, you get a night with just the ladies," he said.

Amber chirped, "Toy party."

Candi added, "Toy orgy."

Mrs. Wolfe chimed in, "And Brittany you're the toy."

The abundance of upcoming events of submission dedicated to me was overwhelming and I couldn't fathom the full scope of what it all entailed.

Mr. Wolfe, cupping my breasts, added, "And Saturday will be a day you will never forget,"

"I hope not," I moaned.

"Oh, trust me, once you officially say your vows, particularly the 'to love, cherish and obey' piece, once you say I do, you become an official submissive in the Society of the Order of Syndom and will obey without hesitation not only your husband, and owner," he paused, "but all your Masters and Mistresses."

"Mistresses?" I questioned, this a new term to the conversation of submission.

"Yes, as I mentioned," he said, "you are the lowest slut on the totem pole and thus must be subservient to any woman in the Society of Order of Syndom who has joined and been initiated before you...regardless of age."

"Ooooh," I moaned, as Bart began fucking my ass faster and harder. "But the idea of being submissive to women, especially women younger than me, was not something that appealed to me.

Bart grunted a few seconds later, "I'm going to come, slut."

"Mmmmmm, fill my ass with your cum, Master," I offered, always loving the feeling of cum exploding in my mouth, pussy or ass.

"As you wish ass-slut," he grunted and spewed his sticky seed up my rear passage.

Mr. Wolfe ordered, as Bart pulled out of my ass, "Ride my cock, slut."

I obeyed, my pussy dying to feel a cock going in and out.

I leaned back, allowing my firm 36C breasts to be in view as I began bouncing up and down on his cock.