Bridesmaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ever even consider taking out a personal ad like that- 'Gorgeous Blonde Seeks Sugar Daddy'?"

I shook my head. "No."

"With a body like yours, you could have. And you'd have found one. Or two. As many as you needed. That's what a whore would have done. But you didn't do that, because you're not a whore."

My eyelids fluttered over eyes I didn't expect to moisten. "What about 'Gorgeous Brunette Seeks Sugar Mama'."

Kayla smiled. "That would have worked too."

I twitched my nose. "Only if someone answered."

"Someone would have."

I intended to ask, "Who?" but Kayla both prevented and answered my would-be question by covering my mouth with hers, right there in the store.

My eyes bulged until our lips parted, then I whipped my head every direction, expecting to meet leering, disapproving glares at every angle, but every head in the store was pointed another direction, though I felt certain they had not been so aimed only a second before.

I looked back to Kayla and smiled. Imagining every head in the store turning back to look at us, I stretched my neck, offering my mouth again to her- an offer she accepted at once. Our lips met. I closed my eyes, somehow confident, and comfortable, with the idea others were watching us. Our mouths roved across one another. My chest swelled with a breath and, I imagined, with pride.

"We still have time for a nap," Kayla noted the instant our lips were free.

"Yeah," I agreed. "A nap sounds good."

We made one more stop, for lipstick and nail polish, then returned to our room. Once there, we were in bed within minutes, though we didn't sleep. Not at first, anyway.

* * *

The evening was already a couple of hours old when I awoke. For the second time that day, my eyes came to focus on the glaring red digits of the alarm clock. I sat upright at once. "What time are we meant to be there?"

"When we get there," Kayla whispered. "Why do you always panic?"

"I don't like to be late."

"Relax. We really can't be late." With that, she gave me a nudge. "Go ahead, get yourself cleaned up. We can't have you smelling like me- at least not when we arrive."

I emerged from the shower a quarter hour later to discover Kayla rearranging my cosmetics along the counter. Wearing a broad grin, she issued a single word. "Sit."

Of course, I'd sat in front of a mirror often enough, but not since I was a girl that another set of hands had applied my make up. I steered myself into the chair and my eyes toward her reflection.

"Yes," she said with a nod. "Let's start with your eyes. Why do you always use blue shadow?"

"Because my eyes are blue?" I said.

Kayla grinned and shook her head. "Exactly. You've plenty of your own color, don't you think?"

It wasn't really a question, of course. Kayla chose a shimmering brown to adorn my eyelids- and only the lids. With each stroke of her hand, she accented rather than overpowered my features. Soon, my smile had broadened to match hers, until the time my lips puckered, allowing my lover to apply a pink gloss two shades lighter than any I might have considered. When she at last put her face beside mine, we looked at one another in the mirror, both beaming.

"You like?" she asked.

"Yes." I nodded. "Especially my eyes."

"Bon," she whispered. "Why do you think I started there. I love your eyes."

I turned those eyes upward to hers. "You do?"

"Yes. That's why we have to show them off." She paused, her eyes sliding from my face to my form. "We have to show lots of you off. I always wanted a cute little thing like you to play with." She bounced her eyebrows once. "Time to get you into that halter- and I know just how I want to tie it."

Five minutes later she'd suspended my breasts with a twist of fabric running right across the highpoint of my ribs. Her fingertips petted my exposed midsection, tickling me in the most benevolent way. The tickling became a tingling when her finger strayed from my bare flesh upward onto the fabric, drawing slow circles upon the apex of my bosom. With her eyes locked to mine, she continued for the few seconds it took for my nipple harden beneath her touch. Our attention fell in unison to where my excited nub made its presence known through the fabric.

When I looked up, I discovered Kayla's smiling mouth on the move. My own mouth parted in expectation, but she brought her lips instead to my cheek, then kissed her way to my ear where she gave the slightest nibble. Her fingers moved to my other breast, massaging it in the same fashion. I whimpered my want. My second nipple responded as the first, only quicker.

Her single word was but a breath next to my adjacent ear. "Parfait."

The next second, she was gone. I had barely turned my head before she disappeared behind the washroom door. The muted hiss of water against tile greeted my ears. My throat flexed in a swallow. I didn't want to dance during our last night together. I didn't want to bathe. Or even breathe. I just wanted her to throw me on the bed and rip my new clothes off. I wanted to feel her hands all over my body. More than her hands.

My eyes fell to my own shaking fingers. With a second gulp, and a breath, I steadied my nerves enough to walk to the bed. I had only enough time to find the remote and watch two commercials before the sounds of the shower ceased. Another pair of advertisements later, the washroom door cracked open.

I turned to see Kayla emerge wearing a snug tube dress with a plunging neckline. A ragged lower hem began in the middle of her left thigh and ended just below her right knee. Even the print evoked the primitive, beige with burgundy spots, like those of a leopard.

When my wandering gaze at last landed upon her face, I found an impassive expression. Her eyes locked on mine, only her hand moved, slithering down her flank like a snake to grasp the lower edge of her dress. My focus followed her fingers as she peeled the fabric back to reveal her unclad muff.

My jaw fell as my eyes moved back to hers.

"You know why I'm going commando?" she asked.

I shook my head.

Kayla winked. "You will."

* * *

"Champagne Spritzer for my girl."

I cut my eyes to my right, meeting Kayla's sideways glance. Her words played over in my head. My girl.. The ends of my lips rose.

"And for you?"

In unison, we turned our attention to the barkeep. "The same," Kayla announced.

Drinks in hand, we left the bar in tandem, heading straight for the dance floor. Once there, Kayla spun and held her glass upward toward me. I did the same, thinking she had in mind to simply tap the vessels together. Instead she looped her arm about mine. When I at last understood, I followed her example.

With our arms locked at the elbow, she looked into my eyes, then glanced about the floor.

As if by magic, the music stopped. Couples that had been dancing quit and walked toward us. Before I knew what was happening, we were surrounded by a cordon of women. My eyes roamed the throng, my brows dropping as I thought I recognized a few of the faces.

"To us," Kayla whispered.

I turned back to her. She tapped her glass to mine, then brought it to her lips. Of course, I did the same.

"More than a sip," she insisted. "Down it."

My head bobbed once before I leaned it back and brought the glass to my mouth, finishing my drink in a single gulp. When I looked up, my eyes found the second glass held before me.

"This one too," Kayla said with a wink. "I'm driving."

I looked to our still-intertwined arms, to her full glass, then to my empty one. Before I had decided whether or not to use my left hand, a motion at the opposite edge of my vision gained my attention. My eyes shifted right to find a gaunt brunette with a boy's haircut.

Delia and I smiled in unison, but only for a moment. The next instant she looked to my mouth, pursed her lips, and leaned.

My eyes bulged for the second it took me to turn to Kayla. She nodded, and gave me a wink, then stepped back, unwinding her arm from mine.

Before I could take a breath, I felt something in my hair. Fingers. Grabbing my locks. Twisting my head. A face panned into my view- a tilted face with freckles and a pair of just-parted lips moving toward mine. What followed wasn't so much a kiss as a mauling of my mouth with her lips, her tongue, and her teeth, all as if she intended to devour me. I very much wanted her to devour me.

Our lips parted. Delia snarled. I whimpered. Her fingers spread, leaving my hair, falling toward my empty glass, which I at once relinquished.

I looked back to Kayla.

She jerked her nose upward an inch and offered me her full glass. "Bottoms up."

A few seconds later, I passed the second empty glass to Delia's free hand.

Kayla's palms found mine. I snapped my eyes to hers. She smiled, then started to move, urging me into a slow, classic waltz. An instant later, the music started again, just as slow. For the first tune, I concentrated upon not tripping in my platforms.

Soon enough, I discovered the deed was not so difficult as I had imagined. Looking up into Kayla's eyes, my mind found a free moment to wander. When it did, my heart turned to a brick. We only had an evening left together. Why were we dancing? My attention dropped a few inches. That mouth. I could do so many better things with those lips than just look at them. My eyes wanted to fall farther, much farther- to those other lips. Instead, I forced my attention back to her face.

Kayla's brown orbs bore into mine. Those lips moved. The ones I could see. "You look like you want to say something."

I swallowed. "No."

"Nothing's just waiting to jump off your tongue?"

My head moved in a slow shake. "No."

"Good," she whispered, "because something's waiting to jump onto it."

My eyes widened. My mouth curved. I took a deep breath, then licked a pair of lips quivering their anticipation.

Kayla stopped. I stopped. The music stopped. The cordon returned. For a moment, I felt like I was in some slasher film, a naughty girl about to get her due. On the last point, I was one hundred percent correct.

"That's right," she hissed. "On your knees."

I expected my face to flush from the embarrassment, but the warming I felt was far lower. With my head bobbing my consent and my loins throbbing my want, I descended, my eyes locked on hers all the way down.

Kayla took a single step forward. With a smile and a wink, she lifted the hem of her dress over my head. Into my nostrils crept the sour pungency of her humid sex. My eyes closed, savoring her excitement, knowing I was the source. I had not long to relish the moment. My lover's hands found my head, urging it to a backward lean. Her right leg came up, over my shoulder. Her furry softness enveloped my nose, then settled upon my face.

"Oui," she hissed, rubbing herself upon me. "Lick it. Mark yourself as mine."

My tongue burst forth, but I didn't really lick her- I simply held my appendage spread while she rubbed herself upon it, and my face. Everything was on my tongue, her thighs, her ass cheeks, her pelt, her lips- everything. I heard a muffled whine. When I heard it again a second later, I realized the sound was my own.

"Léchez-le!" Without warning, my lover's rutting ceased. Above my flattened tongue I sensed the concavity of her entryway. An instant later, I tasted it as well. Even without speaking French, I knew what she wanted. Folding my tongue, I plowed it into her canal, twirling, licking, loving.

"Oui, poupée," she gasped. "Mange ma chatte!"

The softness of her entry enveloped my tongue, squeezing it, loving it. Her thighs squeezed too, clamping my head right where we both wanted it. Her body trembled, shaking mine with it. Through the fabric of her dress I felt her fingers claw my tresses. The supple muscles of her passage played over my tongue. My taste buds detected a warm trickle and, an instant later, the briny flavor that accompanied it.

A scant second later, the reverberations within my lover ceased. I felt her weight lift from my face. Her wetness left my mouth. With a gasp, I opened my eyes. A whimper escaped my still-parted lips as my tongue pursued her departing sex- to no avail.

Kayla stepped back, sliding her dress from atop my head. Blinking, I looked up into her beaming face. Her eyes were wide, bright, almost pulsing with her pleasure. My attention jumped from one to another of the dozen faces looking down at me, all of them smiling.

I imagined what they saw. A slut. On her knees, her makeup smeared, her face glistening with the juice of a freshly sucked cunt, her tits all but falling out of her halter and surging with each breath struggled to replenish the want of oxygen in her lungs. But oxygen was the least of her wants. Her loins burned. Her hips churned. Her tongue still lingered upon her lower lip, ready for more.

Yet I was not humiliated. My own decadence thrilled me. Everyone had seen me do it, lick my beloved, right there on the dance floor. Reliving the moment, my sex clenched again, taking my thighs with it. Without really thinking about it, one of my hands strayed toward the spasm.

Kayla held her open hand toward me, snapping me from my reverie. With a nod, I placed my palm within hers. She hoisted me to my feet and into her arms. Her face found mine. Nuzzling my cheek once, she emitted a subtle snarl before covering my mouth with hers. Her tongue surged past my lips, mimicking the movement of my tongue within her nether lips only moments before. With yet another whimper, I put my arms around her and kissed her back.

Applause erupted around us.

Kayla's palms each found one side of my head. She pried my face from hers until she looked me square in the eye. "I love kissing a mouth that's just been sucking my cunt," she hissed. "Tell me you want to suck it tomorrow. And the day after too."

Eyes wide, I tried to nod, but my head only wobbled within her hand. "I do."

"That's good, because you will." She dropped her palms to my shoulder and urged me to arm's length. Her eyes wandered down my form, settling upon my bosom. "Look," she whispered.

I dropped my gaze to my chest. My eyes widened as I beheld the spectacle- not only were my untouched nipples clearly visible through the fabric, but my enraged areolas as well.

"I'm gonna love playing with those tits while you suck my cunt," Kayla said, regaining my attention. "But that's tomorrow. For now, you're going to get close enough that everyone one can smell me on your face. But no kissing other girls anymore, ma poupée. They can smell me, but only you get to taste me."

With that, she spun me and shoved. A single word followed me into Delia's arms. "Dance."

The music started, faster this time. The brunette's lanky arms enveloped me, pulling my soft form to her firm one. Her nose found my cheek, sniffing, then nuzzling its way back to my ear. "Congratulations," she hissed. "I'm jealous."

My eyes bulged. "You want her too?" I whispered back.

Delia withdrew until her smiling face filled my eyes. "No, silly girl. I want you." Her gaze wandered, settling on my mouth. Her own lips quivered for a moment, baring her teeth, then she looked back to me. "But I'll settle for what I can get."

She grabbed my hand and spun me, then clutched me from behind, her hands running under my arms to cradle my bosom. At first she spooned me, rubbing her loins against my swaying hips, caressing my breasts with her fingers. Soon the caressing turned to a kneading and the rubbing turned to a bouncing as she mock-fucked me to the beat of the music.

When the tempo of the song reached its peak, her right hand departed my breast. She spun her body and brought an open palm to find my ass, each beat in time with the music. This spanking was anything but mock. I heard and felt each blow, the last of which lingered upon my ass, her fingers groping my cheeks, her breath still tickling my ear as the final note of the song faded. "I get you last too," she whispered. "But you have to dance with all of us once."

I did just that, dancing with each of the other girls, one per song. I started by making sure my cheeks grazed their noses. A sly grin seized my face every time I saw that look in their eye, the one that said they smelled Kayla, that they knew I'd really licked her right there on the dance floor, though I suppose they had little cause to doubt.

With each partner, the pattern was the same. Faces rubbing, then bodies, then spooning, then spanking. Kayla followed me through the same queue, the only difference being she assumed the dominant role during each coupling. As I neared the end of the line, the parallels finally hit me.

It was like the reception line after the wedding! There'd been something of a ceremony, an exchange of more than words- concluded by a kiss. I had even said, "I do." Now, I passed along a line, shaking bodies instead of hands. Even as I spun to my next partner, my mind raced. Were Kayla and I married, or something like it? She's said something about me sucking her cunt everyday. Could it be that simple, that perfect? In my heart I felt it could be. I prayed it could be. But how could I know for sure? And, if it was, what did it mean?

I bided my time until my turn to dance with Delia came again. When the brunette reached for my body, I grabbed her hands and twirled into a simple waltz, one that clashed with the rhythm of the song.

A smirk seized the brunette's face. "Who said you could lead?"

Once more I spun, putting some distance between the throng and us. "You can lead," I offered, slipping into the feminine stance.

Delia's smirk turned to a smile as she assumed the lead without missing a step. "That's better."

I did not so much as grin. "What just happened- between Kayla and I?"

The woman's thick brow dropped over her eyes. "You accepted one another."

"Like a couple?"

"Yes."

"What does it mean?"

Delia stopped, leaning away to look me full in the face. "It means the fucking government can't tell us who we can love and who we can't. That's what it means."

I gulped. "So this is a wedding?"

"Something like that- announcing and accepting one another as a couple. You didn't know?"

I shook my head. "Kayla just said we were going dancing. I got the idea it was something you had planned before."

"I didn't know it was going to be anything more either." In an instant, that same wry smirk seized her face. "Why'd you do it then, if you didn't know- suck her pussy in front of everyone like that, I mean?"

My shoulders moved in the mildest of shrugs. "I wanted to. I didn't know that's what lesbians do when they wed?"

Delia chuckled and shook her head. "Don't go thinking all lesbians pair off in such ceremonies. Everyone is different. We do whatever we want. I'm never going to pair off with anyone. We weren't meant to be monogamous, you know."

"I was," I insisted at once.

We both smiled.

"You're right," she said. "Everyone is different." Her grip on my hands tightened and she began to spin me again, holding me closer than before, putting her lips to my ear. "You don't know how lucky you are," she continued in a whisper. "Half the cunts in this room are just dying to be you. Kayla's picky, you know. Even Melissa wasn't good enough for her."

"Melissa?" I gasped.

Delia giggled. "Hello? They did room for two years."

"I roomed with Melissa for a semester too," I recalled. "I never knew."

Delia's feet stopped again, but she kept her body to mine, her lips to my ear.