Bridge Group Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack contrives to play on his wife's unadmitted fantasy.
4.6k words
4.4
66.9k
8
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter Two - The Setup

Sunday dawned and I lay with my hands behind my head, thinking about the Saturday night bridge group. I seemed to be the only one who had tumbled to the highly erotic electricity surrounding my wife Joanne and her reaction to Danny. Of course, it could hardly have been lost on Danny, as I could tell that he had enjoyed Joanne's attentions as well as the flair for exhibitionism that she had shown.

Bill and Janet seemed oblivious to what was going on. Was I dreaming it? No, it was not possible. If I had been wrong, I would not have been able to subtly re-create it on the way home. Joanne had been wonderfully turned on as the two of us built up the same sexual energy by talking about it. My mind went back to the thrilling sex in the car in the near total darkness of our garage. She had been wild.

"So," I mused, "is it right of me to be thinking of exploiting my wife's secret little fetish to make our sex-life better?" I noted that at the end, Joanne had fallen back into a denial state, blaming me for leading her into such a silly fantasy. She pretended that I had created it completely from whole cloth, that it had no reality in her own mind. I knew better.

I felt like the moth flying around the candle flame. How close could I fly without getting burned? How could I keep bringing the two of them into that electric situation without them actually ending up having sex? I was challenged by the creative requirements. I was excited about the way in which my own sex life would be enhanced. Because, you see, I had also discovered the erotic thrill of watching it happening before my eyes.

"Yeah, but what if it happens?" I said to myself. "How the hell are you going to handle it if young Danny is more aggressive than he seems and you suddenly find them fucking right there in your own bed?" All these thoughts coursing through my mind created a very strong erection now tenting the sheet still lying over me. I ran my hand over the opulent hip of my wife.

"Yeah, what if that happens?" It slipped out, I said it aloud and hadn't intended it.

"What?" She said. The reaction was too quick for her to have been wakened. I realized she too was lying there thinking. About what?, I wondered.

I slipped my hand between her legs and muttered: "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to wake you. Just coming out of a dream, I guess." My hand found her to be almost as wet as she had been last night. That answered the question of what she had been thinking of. I slipped closer to her into the spoon position and cupped her breast in the palm of my hand. My leg found its way between her thighs. My cock nudged the warm crease between her buns and I snuggled closer, pressing deep along the wet valley past her anus, delving into the entrance to her vagina. Joanne returned the snuggle and I felt the tip of my cock nudge into the warmth of her vagina.

It was a warm, slow, squirming, early morning fuck. Lovely. Joanne rutted back onto my cock and I guided her with my hands on her hips. She was quite wet. I threw a pillow on the other side of her and rolled both of us onto it so that her bottom was upward. I began thrusting into the softness of her bottom, my balls slapping against her thighs. She clamped her thighs together, tightening her hold on my cock.

My perspiration dripped onto her back. I thrust harder and harder and heard her muffled moans of pleasure. I watched her clench and unclench her hands clawing at the sheet. She pushed her bottom higher against me, making the angle of entry right for deep penetration. Her orgasm was a rattling, moaning thing and she slumped relaxed under me. It was too soon for me and her muscles relaxed to much for my pleasure. I pulled out and pressed my cock along the valley formed by her luxurious ass cheeks, and continued my thrusting.

I could feel the softness of her bottom under my balls and the hard tip of her backbone against the underside of my cock head. I felt my balls tighten, my legs straighten, my toes point and then the rewarding rush of sperm up the long shaft of my cock..

The first spurt of my sperm fell high up on her back. It startled her and then she waited for the next one lower on her back and then the little ones that flooded the plane of the small of her back.

"You're getting good at this, darling." She murmured. "I need a shower." She went off leaving me slowly struggling out of bed.

It was later in the week that the bells went off in my head. I was on the lonely country road heading for the office on Wednesday morning. Once again, I was pondering the turn in our sex life. I recalled another occasion a few years ago, which now made more sense.

It was a late one Friday night and Joanne and I had finished a candlelight dinner. She had slipped into a nightgown that was nearly see-through. She had lighted candles in our bedroom and we were sitting on the low hearth of the white colonial fireplace which took up one corner of the room. As any parent knows, there is really no time when parents can find a way to share a tender moment completely safe from intrusion.

This was such a night. Joanne had taken her bra off and the sight of her dark nipples poking against the diaphramous gown was a treat. She was kneeling before me. Her black lace panties were see through also, and the tiny lace triangle barely covered her mound. My hands were lifting her breasts and enjoying the nylon as it slipped over the roundness. The candles flickered and made her breasts glow in a soft flame-orange light.

There was a quick knock from the door. I had forgotten to lock it. It swung open and Mark's head leaned in. I was wearing only my shorts and jumped with a start.

"Mom? You asleep?" This was the traditional call in our family. Mark was just out of high school and enjoying a last summer at home, before going off to college. Seems to me he should know better than come barging in, but I held my tongue. "You awake?"

Joanne had looked down at her gown, briefly, then surprised me by calling out. "Yes, what is it Mark?" Mark came quietly into the room, stopping to let his eyes become accustomed to the gloom.

"Oh, maybe I should talk to you tomorrow?" he said. His voice had a tone of concern in it, and Joanne encouraged him.

"Never mind, what is it?" She said. "Come here, sit down."

He had had an accident on the way home and banged up her car. No one hurt, but it was his first accident and he was clearly upset about it.

"It's OK, Mark. It can be fixed. It happens." She reached an arm to plant a hug around his neck. He leaned forward stiffly and I was suddenly aware of a sexual heaviness that hung in the air. I am not talking incest here, not at all. Just an aura in the room that had a sexual nature. The low lights, Joannes breasts a real presence between her and her grown up son. And of course, I was part of it too. There I sat, the third point of a triangle of suddenly warm bodies prominent in the gloom of candlelight. Moments before, my mind had been soaring with the sensual feel of my wife's breasts, heavy in my hands.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts, roundly pendulous over a womanly tummy and then yet another curve of her mound, prominent and promising. The lace of her panty looked rich and redolent with the invitation to me to tear it off and spread those shapely thighs now covered only by the tent of her see through gown with candlelight flowing through it, casting faint shadows of the folds of the gown.

I could smell the perfume she had slipped behind her knees and sense the warm full scent of her sex wafting up between the three bodies now crouched around the fireplace, having a family meeting.

"Well, OK, thanks. I'll be off to bed, then. Night Mom." Mark had leaned forward and kissed her cheek. I was aware that there was a catch in his voice as he spoke. I thought it was natural. All boys, I thought, have dual feelings about their mothers. This was the first time he had seen her bare breasts since his infancy. It would be hard for anyone to walk out of that room without having some pretty rich sexual fantasies. Mark was no exception, but I thought no more about it.

Our sex that night had been wonderfully intense.

"Isn't he a wonderful boy?" she said.

I picked her up and placed her on our bed. Her hand went immediately to my hard cock and pulled me on top of her. She knelt and took my cock into her mouth, warm and active. My hand slipped under the gown and found the lacy patch of her panties and the wet swamp of her pussy. She was excited and squirmed onto my probing fingers. Her mouth and tongue swirled my cock. In no time, I had spread her legs and had my tongue on her clitoris and then slipped down the creamy slit that was her pussy.

"Hurry, .. hurry, darling, now ..." she said urgently, tugging my head up her body to her bare breasts.

As my lips closed on her nipple, her hand pulled me to her center and slipped my cock between the wet lips of her urgently ready, scalding hot vagina. She was wild under my thrusting body, her vagina practically muscling its way up my shaft as her hips chased mine. We dissolved into a tangle of sweaty lovers as the last candle flicked out.

I nearly drove through a stop sign, bringing me back to the present. "So, what to do with this revelation? That is the question, .. " I mused. Tying the incident with Mark to the recent incident with Danny, it was clear that one of the most erotic thrills for my wife had to do with exposing her self to others. She would certainly have denied it. She would certainly not suggest it. Furthermore, she would not even agree to it if I proposed that she do such a thing.

"Still, it would be a waste not to take advantage of this erotic treasure," I thought.

But how? How could I contrive to use this interesting development to enhance our sex life? I thought about it all the rest of the week, until I finally had a plan. Friday morning I called home.

"Sweetheart, what would you say to a romantic dinner tonight?" I began.

"Oh, good, where do you want to take me?" she replied.

"Uh, .. well, I thought it would be nice to just have a meal at home. You know candles, throw a steak on, open a bottle of wine, turn off the phone, ... etc, etc.

"Oh, I thought I was getting a night off! But, OK, that's sounds like fun. What have you got in mind?"

The stage was set. When I arrived home, I showered and then turned to Joanne's closet and began rummaging in the back reaches of her dress rack. I wanted a certain dress. One she had long ago decided was too revealing. It was a simple blue wrap around that was very clingy and looked great on her striking figure. Her puritanical upbringing coupled with ogling eyes at a party had classified it as "tramp" in her mind and she never wore it again. The exceptions were a few occasions when we were alone at home for a dinner such as this. It was worn then only at my insistence, though.

I laid it on the bed and then began rummaging through her dresser drawers. At the bottom of her panty drawer, I found her old black garter belt and a pair of Givenchy stockings that made her legs fit to kill for. A white push-up Wonderbra and pale pink Olga Scoop panties were trimmed with lace. The color combination was her fault. She had let her lingerie drawer dwindle until there was nothing left but ordinary white cotton, the bane of sexuality.

I left all this lying on the bed and stared at myself, still nude, in the full length mirror. I saw myself shrug and smile wryly back at myself. This may be manipulative, but it was all in a good cause, I told myself. I found that my heart was pounding a little above normal already, just selecting these sexy clothes and rummaging about in her lingerie drawers was enough to light my fuse. I slipped a pair of slacks on, foregoing my usual Jockey shorts to let her find me completely bare when she unzipped me.

When I came downstairs, Joanne was just finishing making the salad. We sat down with the Manhattans I had prepared. I took out two of the cut crystal glasses, swirled the ice in them and then poured two good sized drinks. We toasted, sitting in the bucket swivel chairs in the bay window.

"This was a good idea! I've had a busy day. Its a real pick-me-up."

I agreed. We spent a few minutes comparing notes on the day and relaxing with the help of the dark brown cocktails.

"Oh, by the way, I found your old blue dress."

"What old blue dress .. oh, you mean THE old blue dress? Good grief, what ever for? That old thing?"

"I've always liked it!"

"Yes, but, really. It's kind of silly, isn't it? You don't like me in my slacks, then?"

"Well, special occasion .. you know."

"Oh, well, OK." She said, secretly pleased.

She lingered a while longer. It was always this way, I had to insist for her sexuality to be brought forward. Unfortunately it stifled our sex life a little, because it made me feel a bit like a beggar or at least that it was risky to ask for it. I know, that is silly of me too. But there it is.

Joanne took a long last sip and went upstairs to change.

"OK, the blue dress, then? That's really what you want?"

"Yes."

I heard her muttering slightly upstairs. Then I heard a laugh as she found not only the blue dress but stockings and underwear selected as well.

"They don't match." she called down.

I stared out over the lip of the heavy crystal glass and muttered to myself; " I KNOW that!"

"What did you say?" she called down. She has ears like a bunny when she wants to hear me.

"Nothing." I replied.

I looked up to see her standing at the top of the stairs, one leg extended through the open slit of the wrap-around and posing, the contrasting dark ring of the stocking emphasizing the white of her thigh. It was an inviting sight, and I was truly an appreciative audience.

"WOW, you look ... well, lovely!"

"You're a fiend, you know that?"

She stepped deliberately down the stairs, her breasts swayed gracefully under the clinging dress, her hips sidling toward me.

She really did look wonderful now. Really very sexy. She sat across the cocktail table, the blue dress parting to show a long length of thigh. The Givenchy label was just visible on the top band of the stocking just below the snap of her garter. Her breasts were wonderfully separated and nicely visible at the vee of the neckline that plunged deep into a well defined cleavage.

"Do you think I could have one more of your Manhattans?"

The crystal stirring rod swirled another batch. I always mix them to the reliable original recipe of two parts Canadian Whisky to one part Cinzano Red Vermouth, so they are not for sissies. By the end of the second round, we were feeling good and occasionally feeling each other.

The shadows cast by the candles enhanced the view of her breasts as we enjoyed rack of lamb with a suitably rich Cote de Beaune wine. Even picking the bones and then licking our fingers was an erotic ritual of sorts. It was now about 10 PM and I had glanced at my watch too often as we dined. I started to eye the grandfather clock instead. The doorbell rang.

"Who can that be? You go, I can't go in this dress!" she said urgently.

"Bit late for callers? Oh, ... my god, .. I forgot, I told Danny he could come over. Mercury and Saturn are very close tonight. It will be like looking at your breasts. That nice!"

"Oh, .. well, should I run and put something else on?"

"No, of course not. You look magnificent. He'll love it."

She punched my arm as I went past. "You are awful."

But, she followed me to the door.

"Come in Danny. How's my favorite boyfriend?" She suddenly stepped past me and hugged him in the doorway, then pulled him by the hand into the dining room. "Come sit here while Jack sets the telescope set up."

Joanne sat in one chair and pulled him into one on the same side of the table. I watched as she sat in a sexy pose with one leg crossed over the other while angling both out from the table. It gave a full view of both curvaceous legs and the dark band at the top of the stocking on the top one. She leaned close to him, one elbow on the table and one hand touching his knee. Since he was wearing shorts, her hand was on bare skin. The bright red of her lips looked inviting and I could see the difficulty Danny was having looking anyplace but her legs and her breasts. It was a feast even nicer than the rack of lamb, whose remains lay around them on the table.

"Oh, gee, I think I'm interrupting. Maybe we should just skip it?"

"Oh don't be silly. It doesn't happen every night, does it? I don't know anything about these things, but I gather this is an event?"

Danny was having trouble talking. I could see him rest his hand in his lap trying to hide the size of his erection. I was more interested in Joanne's reaction to him, though. She was speaking in an excited tone. Her hands moving animatedly and the high heel mule was dangling from the pretty toes swinging in a constant circle. Her bright red toes looked delectable.

In the candlelight, they could have been lovers. The atmosphere was just like the one I recalled in our bedroom with Mark.

Danny and I set up the telescope on the back deck and Joanne was convinced to come out with us, bringing a glass of wine with her. She was just a little on the tipsy side. Danny and I huddled over the scope making adjustments. He was a little clumsy and I knew that it was mostly caused by Joanne being so close, her long legs attractive in the moonlight. She joined our huddle and further distracted Danny with the gaping neckline of the blue dress. The white bra shown as if it were luminescent in the moonlight. She looked wonderfully plump down inside that open neckline.

It was a clear night and our target was just above the roof tops. We were soon 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over the sight.

"Can I see now?" she said.

"Oh, sure Mrs. Williams, here, you need to kneel down here."

"You show me, Danny, will you?"

Her hand was on his shoulder as she bent her knee and let the dress part until her panties were just visible in the moonlight. She left her arm around his shoulder as if he were supporting her. She moved to the eyepiece. This meant that their heads were close together while she held her breath and gazed at the sight. I noticed her turn toward him

"It's beautiful! Isn't it? But, what am I looking at?" she said breathily in his direction.

I could see that her dress was now parted to show her legs and also to give a view of her breasts as Danny tried to explain what she was looking at through the scope. I was certain that her panties were now softly moist with her creamy juices.

After a few more minutes, Joanne helped herself up by pushing on Danny's shoulder and standing up. As she stood up, her breasts turned toward him and slipped past his eyes like the Titanic sliding by those famous icebergs.

Danny took a little time to stand up and when he did, his hand stayed over the center of his body, hiding an erection that must have been Titanic in proportion.

Neither could have seen the smile on my face. I couldn't have explained if they had. My plan seemed to have worked.

Danny was soon talking about getting on home. Joanne insisted on him sitting and having a cup of coffee with us. We sat for a few minutes in the bay window where our little party had started out. Joanne treated us to a display of legs that was delicious. The coffee table is low and her legs long, so crossing them and re-crossing them exposed a long expanse of glistening stocking and, just incidentally, because of the construction of the dress, a glimpse of pink panties. When she leaned forward to make a point in conversation, the dress formed a funnel with two globes of her breasts displayed like diamonds on a blue velvet cloth in your favorite jewelry store. Danny tried manfully to hide a huge erection inside his shorts, but it was a losing battle. I thought I could see Joanne's eyes dart down to catch sight of it frequently. She was not in much danger of being caught as Danny's eyes were usually flitting between exposed pussy and breasts. I was enjoying the show from all aspects.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12