Bridget's Lesbian Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers

Bridget burned. She leaned forward, letting her lips brush against Tami's. Tami pulled away, teasing. She put her hands on Bridget's waist. She could feel her trembling. She was ready. Leaning in, Tami kissed Bridget. Bridget opened her mouth, meeting Tami's tongue with her own. Tami cupped Bridget's breast, pinching her hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Bridget kissed Tami harder.

Shelly finished her beer, watching Tami and Bridget kiss. She was a little surprised by how easily Bridget stripped for them. She expected Bridget to hesitate when the flirting moved to the sexual. Despite being nervous, she had let the event happen. Was letting it happen. Shelly stood up unnoticed. Coming up behind Bridget, Shelly put her hands on her shoulders and kissed her neck. Bridget quivered at Shelly's touch, but continued kissing Tami. Shelly reached around to massage Bridget's breasts.

Bridget moaned softly. She knew she was wet with desire. She pulled Tami tight and kissed her deeply. Tami met her every kiss with equal passion. There tongues wrestling wetly between them. Tami managed to pull away from Bridget with difficulty. Bridget leaned forward for another kiss. Tami cupped her hand over Bridget's mouth, and pushed her back. Bridget sucked on Tami's fingers. Tami lowered her head, bring her mouth to Bridget's breasts. Bridget grabbed Tami's head, pulling her to her breasts. Arching her back Bridget turns over her shoulder to kiss Shelly.

Tami swirled her tongue around Bridget's rock hard nipple. She felt Bridget pressing her breast into her mouth. Opening her mouth wide, she swallowed as much of Bridget's breast as she can. Hearing Bridget soft moans of pleasure, Tami turns her attention to the other breast. Bridget was breathing heavily, causing her breast to rise and fall. Tami left them wet with her saliva. Dropping to her knees, she kissed her way down Bridget's belly.

Bridget stopped kissing Shelly. She was pushing Tami's head down. Eager for her to kiss her where she burned. But Tami teased her, kissing and licking her belly button. Bridget widened her stance in anticipation. Behind her, she could feel Shelly kissing her was down her back. She lifted one leg, putting her foot on the coffee table. Tami was kissing her pubic hair, Shelly was moving over the curve of her buttocks. Bridget lifted her leg high, waiting for the first touch.

Tami paused a moment. She glanced up. Bridget was watching, waiting for her to touch her. She could see the muscles in her belly quivering. Bridget stroked Tami's short hair. Trying to gently guide her between her legs. Tami smirked, then leaned in.


Bridget's body spasmed when Tami gave her pussy a long slow lick. Bridget bit the inside of her leap to keep from screaming. She was swollen and sensitive. She needed a release. Now. Shelly's tongue licked her pussy from behind. Tami and Shelly took turns. Licking Bridget from the back and front. It was more than she could stand. Clenching her fists in Tami's hair, Bridget arched back as her body exploded. Groaning loudly, Bridget gyrated her hips, trying to force them on hungry tongues. Tami and Shelly's hands dug into her hips. Bridget whimpered, riding another wave. Staggering a little, Bridget released her hold on Tami's hair. Her legs gave out. She started to fall.

Shelly grabbed Bridget around her waist. Tami leapt to her feet. Grabbing Bridget by the waist and shoulders, Tami and Shelly guided her to the carpet in front of the fireplace. Bridget collapsed on her back, panting. Covering her face with her hands, Bridget sobbed. Tami and Shelly propped themselves up on their elbows on either side of Bridget. Each put their arm on her, to comfort her.

"Oh God," Bridget sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Tami asked. She patted Bridget chest. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I feel like such a fool," Bridget's cried. Despite a moment of such intense pleasure, she felt so despondent. Her emotions just bubbled over.

"Didn't you like that?" Shelly ran her fingers around Bridget's breast.

"Oh God, it was incredible," Bridget rolled her eyes. "I haven't had many orgasms like that."

"Then what's wrong?" Tami asked. "Don't you want to be with us?"

"No, God no," Bridget wiped a tear from her eye. "It's all I've been thinking about since you guys agreed to come her with me. It's just, I was so scared."

"Scared of what?" Shelly took Bridget's hand, and kissed it gently.

"Scared of everything," Bridget regained some of her composure. "Scared of what might happen. Scared of what might not happen. Scared if you guys felt the same way. Even if you were even interested in me.'

"There is no reason to be scared," Tami soothed Bridget. "We are going to take care of you. We love you Bridget, and we are going to make sure that everything you wanted this weekend comes true. We are here for you."

Tami leaned in and softly kissed Bridget.

MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers