Bridget's Mouth

Story Info
Beautiful Catholic virgin loves to suck.
3.5k words
4.49
530.2k
448
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawksmoor
Hawksmoor
84 Followers

All during high school I pursued a beautiful, but overprotected Catholic girl who really had little or no romantic interest in me. This situation provided me with little opportunity to experience the kinds of sexual encounters I fantasized about, thus I was still rather naïve and inexperienced when the same beautiful girl was leaving my life for good several years after high school. We had kept in touch and even dated occasionally and at the age of 23 she was moving to the West Coast to study alternative medicine. We were enjoying a last date together and I pleaded my case to allow me one opportunity to consummate the great passion I had for her. Bridget fended off my advances, even when I suggested what I hoped was an irresistible offer to perform oral sex on her. I really thought she might find this prospect as great a temptation as I did, and I kind of figured if she didn't have to do anything but enjoy, then maybe she would go along. But this too met with her gentle, but unwavering refusal.

As I was prepared to leave, feeling frustrated and defeated, she stood with me in the entry hall of her old downtown apartment and we shared a long smoldering kiss. As our lips parted I whispered one more time how desperately I needed to make love with her, taste her, lick her. She lay her head on my shoulder and sighed sadly. "You have shown me more love and gentleness than any man I've known, more than I've deserved, and I wish I could have returned it. But you've never really understood me." She paused to study my expression from the fathomless depths of her wide brown eyes. "Has it ever occurred to you that I may not be the delicate, innocent child you imagine me to be? That I don't want that? That I don't want you begging to serve me?" She noted my hurt expression and quickly added, "No, I guess it wouldn't. And yet, all that loyalty and love should not be completely unrewarded." She kissed me quickly, then laughed softly and whispered, "I can't give you what you're asking for, but I think maybe I can do something you'll like."

Bridget teasingly unbuttoned my shirt, slid her fingers down my chest and began tugging at my belt. At this point I should probably explain that I had had one previous, rather disastrous romantic relationship, predictably with another young Catholic girl who, after much persuading, finally allowed me to perform cunnilingus on her but refused all other forms of sexual contact. After seeing me naked and aroused on one occasion, she proclaimed that I was abnormally well endowed and would cause her physical pain (and permanent harm) if she were to have sex with me. She succeeded in convincing me that I was something of a freak. For these reasons I was very self-conscious about my size, and totally unprepared for Bridget's intentions.

Bridget fumbled my belt open and tugged down my fly. She kissed me and probed my mouth with her tongue while pushing my pants off my hips. My erection tented my black boxer shorts and throbbed against her belly. She gave a sexy laugh and whispered, "I think you like it already." I would have been in paradise if she had grabbed on to my cock with her delicate hand and jerked me off, and I really was hoping for and expecting nothing more when she began to tug on the waistband of my shorts. I helped her push my shorts down and my fully rigid erection sprang upward. Bridget stared down at it for several long seconds and I heard her whisper under her breath, "Oh God!" She brushed her fingertips along the top of my shaft and lightly caressed the head making me throb harder than I already was. "It's really huge," she said wistfully.

"I guess," I muttered. "Sorry," I added, thinking her reaction would be similar to my previous girlfriend's.

"Sorry? Why?" she asked, still lightly stroking her fingers along the length of the topside of my shaft. She ran her tongue up the side of my neck and whispered in my ear "I think it's hot. You're so hard. And so big." Bridget slipped from my arms, gently kissed her way down my chest, and crouched in front of me. My bobbing erection brushed the warm skin of her cheek and she looked up at me to whisper, "I always wondered what it would be like to suck a really big one." I stared incredulously and stupidly murmured "What?" She gave a sultry laugh and asked "Can I suck it?" and not waiting for an answer she began wetly kissing the head of my dick as she massaged my thighs with her hands. I thought I would blow my load the instant she began to circle the throbbing end of my cock with her soft pink tongue, but I closed my eyes and fought back the rushing in my loins. The sensations only increased and opening my eyes I looked down to see that Bridget had parted her lips and was shallowly admitting the flared crown of my erection into her hot mouth. She heard my heavy breathing and slipped my dick out her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the underside of the shaft. She did this for several minutes, staring into my eyes while massaging my cock with her tongue and bathing the head in her warm saliva. "What do you like?" she moaned. Having no experience I also had no answer but to groan in agonized pleasure as she again opened her mouth and let the head sink past her lips.

Her teeth grazed the shaft as she pressed forward and several inches of my cock disappeared into her mouth. The knot holding her silky brown tresses fell loose and her hair spilled around her face and shoulders as she bobbed her mouth up and down my dick making it glisten with her wetness. My excitement surpassed mere arousal and I watched transfixed as she orally ingested more and more of my turgid pole. I felt my dick bump against the opening of her throat and she emitted a gurgling moan and slipped her mouth off my cock. A thick string of glistening saliva connected her lower lip to my throbbing organ and her lips were wet with spit and my oozing precum. She stroked my slippery tool with both hands and looking up at me said, "I never did this with one so big. Am I doing okay?"

"Oh god, you have to ask? Fantastic!" I answered, and repeating her question I asked, "What do you like?"

"Hmmmm. I love getting it in my mouth." she purred. "I like a guy to put me in my place, and do it to me. You know. . . . . . fuck my mouth?" She paused and gently bit her lower lip while studiously assessing my organ. "But I'm not sure my mouth is big enough for you," she said uncertainly and coyly added, "Wanna try? You wanna fuck my mouth?"

I couldn't believe my ears. My angel liked to be fucked in her mouth; was asking me to fuck her mouth. I found I was staring down at her in disbelief. "Still think I'm so innocent?" she teased and began to rub the sloppy end of my organ around her lips and cheeks. "Mmmmm, come on!" she taunted. "Fuck me!" I reached down and grasped the root of my dick with my right hand. I pushed Bridget's hair from her face so I could watch her and she moaned "Oh yeah" as I gathered up a handful of her hair in my left hand and guided my twitching pole toward her open mouth. I pushed the helmet between her lips and she opened her mouth wide to accept my girth. Her tongue danced around the head until I pressed deeper in and began to slowly piston back and forth inside her mouth stretching her lips wider. I pulled free and saliva dribbled out of her open lips. "Like that?" I asked. "MmmHmm," she moaned. "Fuck my mouth just like that!" I stuffed my cock back in her wet mouth and pumped the head between her lips. Bridget took her hands from my thighs and gazed innocently up into my eyes while I plugged her sweet lips full of my throbbing maleness. She reached behind her neck and untied the slender straps holding up the front of her low-cut dress and pushed the soft fabric away from her small, firm breasts. She cupped a breast in each hand and fondled her hardened nipples as I continued to pump her face with mounting intensity.

I stroked faster and deeper. The harder I fucked her face the more Bridget moaned. I pulled out and she gasped for breath but reached instantly for my sloppy pole. Saliva dripped from her parted lips and my glistening shaft, coating the soft skin between her petite breasts. Levering my cock up against my belly, she kissed the tip and slid her lips down the shaft and swirled her tongue around my tightening balls. "Do you like me sucking your cock?" she gasped and pounced on my stalk again, forcing the head to the back of her mouth. She strained forward and I felt the crown press into the opening of her throat. Bridget gurgled incoherently as she slipped the thick, wet end of my prick in and out of her tender throat. She backed off slightly for a second and sucked air in around the meat filling her mouth and then again forced it back into her throat. She managed to impale herself around all but two or three inches at the root of my staff before she had to relent or gag. A heavy wad of saliva spilled from her open lips as she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

She gazed at my thoroughly spit-soaked and reddened erection for a moment, then studiously licked and sucked the head before treating me to several long, slow stokes, stuffing the head down her throat and engulfing more than half my length on each stroke. Finally she paused and I noticed that she had slipped a hand under her skirt. She closed her eyes and held my cockhead tightly between her lips while she shuddered and quietly climaxed. After a moment she opened her eyes and released my cock. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "Sucking always gets me so hot. What makes you cum?"

I was almost too stunned to speak. Nothing in my experience had prepared me for this moment. "Uh, yeah. Okay," I muttered stupidly. "Okay, what?" she laughed. "Usually a guy cums as soon as I do deepthroat. I hope you don't want that. You're just too big for me to really deepthroat all the way."

"No." I said. "It's great; what you were doing. I just didn't know you wanted me to cum."

"Isn't that what this is all about?" she asked innocently. She opened her mouth and sucked me quickly and shallowly for a few moments and then added, "Cum for me." She resumed sucking, focusing her attention on exerting pressure with her lips and creating suction with her cheeks. She would pause and run her tongue over the sensitive glans just under the tip and then stroke me deeply in and out of her mouth. Knowing she wanted me to cum seemed to release some inner reservation and I felt cum begin to boil up into my shaft. Bridget seemed to sense it too. My cock grew even harder as she held her mouth wide open urging me to plunge it into her wet throat. I was holding her hair back and cradling the back of her head with both hands as I deeply fucked her, the flared helmet popping in and out of her throat with a liquid smack and her mouth quivering when I suddenly reached the point of no return. "I'm cumming!" I moaned. With a spasm of lust my bulging testicles blasted a thick wad of scalding semen against the back of her throat. Bridget suddenly backed off and slipped my spasming penis out of her mouth, wrapped her delicate fingers around my bucking shaft and held the head a fraction of an inch before her lips jacking me off in her face. A second immense wad of semen exploded from my engorged prick. It burst against her slightly parted lips, splashing into her hot mouth, and was immediately followed by two more thick gobs that splattered her right cheek, streaked her dark hair and spotted her forehead. The following squirt missed her face and struck the wall behind her head with an audible splat. She gagged slightly and coughed, cum and saliva dribbling out of her mouth as more of my fresh semen blasted against her neck and squirted over her parted lips. Then she rubbed her face against the twitching flesh of my cock and smeared the last several wads all over her lips, nose and chin.

Cum smeared her startled face and open lips as she looked up at me in surprise. "You cum big too!" she giggled. She reached up to encircle my still twitching shaft with her soft fingers. As it began to soften slightly she popped it back into her mouth and deeply sucked it, making me groan and jerk my hips. Pausing for a second she looked up at me. Freshly blasted semen dripped from her lips and oozed between her tits. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked the sloppy end of my organ, swirling her tongue under the sensitive tip making the shaft twitch and jump. She giggled again and leaned back on her heels. My cock hung thick, glistening and half-limp before her open lips, strings of slippery ejaculate and saliva connecting my throbbing penis to her messy mouth.

Bridget glanced down and exclaimed "Ooooo! My dress!" and quickly stood up to step out of the soft fabric bunched around her waist. She held her dress carefully away from her body with one hand as she stood before me. Splattered cum and saliva clung to her firm breasts and erect nipples, smeared down her abdomen towards her navel. A gooey mess of slippery gobs clung to her chin, her lips, her right cheek and across her nose. For a moment she allowed me to gaze at her perfect form clad only in very skimpy white string bikini panties, white heels, a gold choker necklace, and the results of my lust. Then she whispered, "I'll be right back" and slipped away toward her bedroom.

I watched her move away, my head still swimming in an erotic fog. Slowly I gathered my wits enough to pull up my pants and move back into her living room to sit on the couch. In a few minutes Bridget came back to join me. She had pulled on a tiny, cropped white tee shirt that barely covered her pert breasts but left her flat belly and scantily clad bottom otherwise exposed. She had tied her hair back with a white satin ribbon and washed the slippery mess off her face. She had left on her white-heeled sandals. She kissed me deeply as she snuggled in next to me on the couch. My shirt was still open and she lightly caressed my skin and shyly whispered, "I hope you don't think I'm a slut now. I don't normally let a guy cum all over my face, you know." She lightly caressed my tingling organ through the fabric of my pants with the palm of her small hand. She paused and looked down at her hand cradling my balls and bit her lower lip seductively. "You're getting all aroused again already aren't you," she laughed. She traced her fingertips lightly up and down my shaft as it stiffened and lifted the front of my trousers. "You're really an amazing size," she whispered. "How big is it anyway?" she asked impertinently.

"I don't know," I offered disingenuously.

"Oh come on," she taunted. "Every guy has measured it. You might as well tell me. I already know it's huge." Somehow it seemed juvenile to admit to measuring myself, even though I had, especially after my first girlfriend's neurotic reaction. I persisted in my denial.

"Then I'll just have to do it myself," she announced jumping off the couch. She skipped away and quickly returned with a seamstress' measuring tape. The thought of her handling my cock again, and what that might lead to, outweighed any reservations I felt about her proposal, so that when she sweetly asked "May I?" I quickly answered "Help yourself."

I was about three-quarters erect as Bridget knelt between my legs and tugged open my pants. "Oh my!" she said as she wrapped her hand around the stalk and pumped it slowly. She kissed it softly and licked around the head. "Jawbreaker," she joked, but presently she popped the head back into her mouth and sucked until I was fully hard again. With a mischievous grin she picked up her measuring tape and stretched it out. "Let's see," she said in a mock serious tone, "if I measure along the side like this I get about, oh, ten inches long. And here," she said wrapping the tape around the shaft just below the flared head, "about seven inches around. You oughta be in the movies," she teased. She slowly pumped her hands up and down the length of my shaft. "What am I gonna do with you now?" she asked rhetorically. She answered her own question by stuffing her mouth full of my revived hardness and enthusiastically pumping her lips up and down the length of it. She rubbed her fingers over my bare chest as she sucked with an intense voraciousness. I tried to squirm around and reached for her enticing bottom, slipping a hand into her skimpy panties. She took her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "Mm Mm. Only my mouth," and reached back to pull my hand out of her panties.

I was fully excited and settled back to enjoy what she would allow. Because had brought me to such a violent orgasm so recently, I stayed rigidly erect without nearing release. She worked on me intently for ten or fifteen minutes, rarely taking my turgid post from between her lips. Finally she paused and looked me intently in the eye. "My jaw is really getting tired!" she confessed. "Are you finished? Or are you holding back?"

"Holding back a little," I admitted. "You said you didn't like it on your face."

"You're sweet," she said with a smile. "But do whatever you like." Bridget put her mouth back on my penis and resumed pistoning the slick shaft in and out. Repeating her earlier performance she forced her throat down over the bulbous crown and this time rapidly bobbed her head up and down fucking me with the muscles of her throat. I instinctively reached out and pulled up her t-shirt. She began to moan as she allowed me to fondle her petite, firm breasts and stiff nipples. My cock plunging in and out of her throat turned her moans into oddly erotic liquid osculations. Suddenly my hips thrust up off the cushion and I began to spasm deep in her throat. She continued to briskly bob her head for another few seconds, then slowly withdrew my shaft until just the tip was between her lips. As I continued to climax she slowly sucked up and down the length of my shaft alternately taking the spewing end into her throat and then almost letting it slip free as slick rivulets of semen and salvia oozed around the seal of her pumping lips. When the geyser of semen abated she slipped her mouth free for a moment to swallow once then returned to slowly and thoroughly swallowing my softening member.

At last she let my corpulent tool slip from her lips. She snuggled up next to me on the couch and let me play with her nipples as the spilled semen cooled and dried on my shaft and balls. "I hope you're finished now," she said. "I don't think my jaw can take any more." I kissed her messy mouth and held her close. We continued to kiss gently and passionately. Gradually we both became quiet. We slept curled together on her couch for several hours. When I awoke she was climbing off the couch. We talked then for some time. She told me that she had enjoyed being with me, but she was still committed to her decision to leave me. She said that some day I would make some lucky girl very happy.

We shared a last kiss and although we kept in touch by phone call and letter for some time thereafter, I never again experienced the pleasure of Bridget's unexpected oral lust.

Hawksmoor
Hawksmoor
84 Followers