Briget Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briget smirked at her cousin. "So what was taking you so long? You were only getting some beer to bring up." Eva actually blushed. "And you were smoking dope, too? Any left?" I used the excuse to go into the kitchenette and retrieve the roach we left there and grab a beer. I sparked the reefer and brought it in to the girls. By the time we finished they were giggling like kids. I used the bathroom before we got the beer and my wine and headed up to Sheryl's apartment to continue partying.

**

The apartment was packed and the music was loud by the time we got there. Eva had pulled me aside and asked that I keep an eye on her cousin since she didn't know anyone here. I would have rather been with her because I was sure I was falling in love. Maybe I was trying to get in Eva's good books, so I agreed. After I made the rounds and talked to the people I knew there, Briget and I had to find a place to sit and it was damn near impossible. There was a spot on the floor near the bathroom and we ended up sitting there. I grabbed a couple glasses from the kitchen and we split the first bottle of wine. We were starting to get a bit pissed on top of the pot and yet I couldn't take my eyes off Eva. She had about a half dozen guys following her around, flirting and chasing. But I just sat there because I didn't feel like competing. I felt I didn't stand a chance.

We drank wine and we smoked Camels. Joints were passed around and I passed around one of mine. I had come to the conclusion that Briget was a nice girl. Nothing special, nothing wild, and nothing to compare to Eva. Just a nice girl. (Though I admit having taken a discrete peek or two down the cleavage of her dress...) We were roughly the same age. I had gone into College right after high school, while she had decided to take a couple years off before she went back to school. She moved from her hometown and came to the city to work. She wanted to be like her cousin Eva, who was taking English with hopes to be a teacher. She stopped talking for a while and I turned to look at her. She didn't look happy. "Was she good?"

"What?"

"Was she good? A good fuck?" The music was kind of loud so she didn't have to whisper, but she still did. I didn't say anything so she continued. "That's what you were doing when I called, right? You guys were fucking. So why don't you go after her now?"

"I don't know; I don't want to."

"What do you want, then?" I honestly didn't know. I wasn't prepared for her hostility so I said nothing. She said, "I guess I'm too fat."

"You're not too fat."

"Bullshit. Compared to her I am." She was right, so again I said nothing. "We've been sitting here all night and you haven't tried to touch me, or anything." I thought she might have been too drunk or stoned or maybe psychotic. But I looked into her eyes and they were bell clear and lucid.

I waited, then took a risk. "Do you want me to touch you?" I took another risk and smiled.

"Maybe." She smiled back.

I hit her with her own line. "Well, what do you want then?"

She took a deep breath and started, softly. "I asked Eva to invite me because I was hoping that some guy would pick me up tonight and I'd get laid. I haven't had a guy in about a year and I want one. When you went to the bathroom back in Eva's apartment she said that I should go after you; you were a good fuck. Then you just sit here with me all night drooling over her, and you're a perfect fucking gentleman to me. But I don't want a perfect fucking gentleman," and she lifts her eyes to mine and says, "I want some guy who wants sex."

Instant hard-on. I looked right back at her. I was rapidly falling out of love with Eva and falling in love with her cousin. "So," I said, "do you want to have sex?"

She looked back at me and said, "But I hardly know you." She told me later that the look on my face was priceless, and she burst into laughter that turned all eyes toward us. Instant deflation. She kept laughing and I was feeling like a world class fool. She excused herself and went to the washroom. When she got back I was opening the second bottle of wine, thinking I may as well get totally pissed. She was still laughing. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't have laughed. But you have to admit it was funny! You fell right into it!"

You didn't go through droughts with the ladies like I did without an ability to laugh at yourself. I started laughing, too. "Yes, it was very funny." I re-filled her glass of wine and we clinked. Cheers.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said after a moment.

"Sure."

"Who's your favorite author?"

I had to think; I was an English Major so I had a few. "Well, for academic consumption I'd have to say Hawthorne, Frank Norris, Hemingway and Nathaniel West... and as far as guilty pleasures go, James M. Cain, Raymond Chandler and Stephen King."

She laughed. "That covers a bit... What about female?"

I wasn't a big female author fan. "I guess Margaret Atwood. The Canadian?"

She nodded, as if digesting the information. "Next question; what movie always makes you cry?"

I didn't need to think about that one. "It's A Wonderful Life." I grinned sheepishly. "And Bambi." She nodded thoughtfully. "What's up with the questions?" I asked.

"Look, Denny," she said softly and earnestly, "I hardly know you and you don't know me. If we're going to go and have sex tonight, I want to be sure you're not an asshole. I've had shitty luck in the past because I didn't ask the right questions."

Oh, wow. Things were looking good again. "How did I do?"

"Pretty good. The fact that you actually admit to crying at a movie shows promise. You're a nice guy, I guess." She put a hand on my knee.

"Thanks." Emboldened, I put a hand on hers.

She looked at me and leaned a bit closer. "But what if I don't want a nice guy?"

I'd have to be stupid to miss the inference. I leaned in toward her. "Would you like to go back to my place and... and have sex?"

She leaned in, too. "What were you going to say instead of 'and have sex'"

I licked my lips. I didn't want to blow this. "I was going to say 'Would you like to come back to my place and fuck'."

"I'd like that very much." She closed the gap and sitting there on the floor, surrounded by about thirty friends and strangers, she kissed me. I could see where talking dirty could become a habit in the right company.

She put a hand up to where my neck and cheek met and stroked me, then moved it around my neck and we really got into it, tongues darting back and forth. I was in absolute heaven. I knew there was no way that this weekend could have got any better, but it was. First, Brian, then Eva, now this. I just hoped that Brian wouldn't spoil everything. But, I reasoned, he had gone out to get laid, so he was probably getting laid right now, and chances were that I wouldn't see him for another day or so.

I was ready to reach for one of her breasts, but she pulled away from the kiss. "How do you want to work this?"

I really had no idea. Part of me wanted to let her know about my "relationship" with Brian, but I was dead scared she'd bolt. But I wasn't going to let this girl get away. "I'd really like to invite you back to my place. But there's an old friend of mine staying there. But he's on the couch and we can be in the bedroom, if that's okay."

"That could be fine... Get your coat, I'm going to talk to Eva."

I got my shit in a pile and Bridgit went across the room to talk to Eva. They whispered back and forth and Eva looked over to me and smiled and gave me the thumbs up. The thought crossed my mind that I had been set up. Maybe Eva had just taken me for a test drive. Stranger things had happened, though never to me. Another thought crossed my mind that it would be so great to have the two of them at once; a nice zaftig redhead and the blonde elf. I could have one sitting on my cock while the other perched on my face. But I knew that was too much to hope for. I should be happy with what I was getting.

**

It only took a while for us to get back to my place. We had stopped a few times to kiss and share drinks from the wine bottle as we walked. As we kissed one time, she let a hand slide down my ass and around to the front of my pants where my cock was stretching the fabric there. I brought a hand up to hold her breast. It was great, they were full and heavy and I couldn't wait to get my lips on them. I broke the kiss and took her hand and jogged the rest of the way.

When I locked the apartment door behind us, it was like she was having second thoughts. She went to the far wall of the living room and started to look at my collection of books, her coat still on. I poured the rest of our wine in real glasses and handed one to her. She walked along the wall, and stopped when she saw Brian's stuff. She smiled and then turned to me. We put our glasses down and stepped into each other's arms and started kissing again. Our breath was getting shorter and her cheeks were flushed. I asked for her coat. She stepped back and shrugged her shoulders and let it fall to her right hand. Then she handed it to me. That move was so sexy and I was getting hard again. "You really are beautiful," I said. She said thanks and I went to hang up her coat.

When I got back she was standing in the middle of the room, reading the skin mag. I stopped dead, not knowing what she thought about things like that. She looked up at me and flipped the magazine around. Splashed across the page was a raven-haired cutie with one guy's cock in her mouth and the other's in her hand. And the two guys were kissing. "Oh my," she said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't offend you."

"Not really. Guys always have porn around." She looked down and added softly, "And some girls do, too."

I walked up to her and put a hand on her hip. "So you're not offended?"

"Why would I be offended?" I shrugged. I didn't really know. "You think I'm innocent? Naive?"

I shrugged. "No, I guess you just look..." She leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away. "Look," I said, "before this goes any further, I have to tell you something."

"Okay." She sat on the couch, crossed her legs demurely and smiled. "Are you gay?"

My jaw must have dropped comically, and she almost started laughing again. "No... I'm not gay."

"Well, that's a relief."

I took a deep breath. "I'm bi."

"Oh, well then."

"If you want to leave, I understand."

"That guy?" She nodded at Brian's pile of stuff. I nodded. "Any others?" I shook my head. She patted the seat beside her and I sat down. When I was comfortable, she swung a leg over me and settled down on my thighs. "I'm not offended and it's cool with me." Then she leaned in and kissed me; spearing her tongue deep into my mouth. Surprised and mostly relieved, I responded and ran my hands up her thighs and around to her ass. Then up her sides and up to her full breasts. I squeezed them gently and she moaned in my mouth. We went on like this for a while until she spoke. "Do you like my tits?"

"Oh yes, they're beautiful..."

"Do you want to rip it off? My dress?"

"Oh, yes," I said, still kissing her.

"Why?"

I was starting to see the way her mind operated. "I want to see your tits. I want to suck them and lick them and cum all over them." It was like I zapped her with a cattle prod.

"Oh," she moaned, "that's good. But please don't do it. It's my best dress."

"Okay..."

"But thanks for saying it... Let's go to bed."

We disentangled and I lead her to the bedroom. We were taking our clothes off as we went. By the time we got to the bed, I was in my boxers and she was in a nice beige demi-bra and skimpy panties. And beige stockings that clung to the tops of her thighs. I just about came right there. I turned on the bedside lamp while she laid her dress over the chair by the dresser.

I always hated conventional beds. I always liked a box spring right on the floor, with a nice mattress on top. I had a real nice rug beside it. We stood on the rug and kissed for a few more minutes. I released her tits from the bra and took them in my shaking hands. Her tits were big and heavy, but nicely shaped and sticking straight out. I was in heaven and I bent down to lick and suck her lovely nipples. They were light in color and beautifully formed. And really responsive.

"Oh Denny that feels so good, keep sucking them, oh that makes me hot..." She kept on like that and dropped her hands to the waistband of my boxers and worked them down over my cock and my ass and onto the floor. I did the same to her panties and we were naked. She grasped my hard cock, slowly stroking it. I brought a hand to her pussy and it was like an oven there. I gave her nipple a final tweak with my tongue. I wrapped my hands in her beautiful hair and then kissed her again.

"You want me to leave the stockings on?" she whispered.

"Sure. Do you mind?"

"No," she said, "it makes me feel like a slut." She kissed me and slid down to sit on the edge of the bed. She nibbled around my thighs while gently stroking me, then she swallowed my cock in one fluid movement. After I got over the initial shock, I started moaning. She was moaning too, it was wonderful.

"Sorry I'm not that huge..." I apologized.

She looked up. It was a picture. Coppery hair and a sweet face, with beige stockings on her legs, holding my cock and smiling. "Don't worry," she said, all innocence, "if you were any bigger I wouldn't be able to do this..." And one hand gabbed my ass and she started driving her mouth unto my hardness, moaning. I was moaning, too. I knew I was going to cum soon and I told her so. She pulled off, still jacking me.

"What did you say in the living room?"

"About?" I was searching my mind, not thinking too clearly.

"About my tits?"

Oh yeah... "I want to cum all over your tits..."

She let go of me and sat a bit further back on the bed. She held her breasts in front of me, pulling her nipples. "Go on, then. Cum all over them."

I grabbed my rod and started stroking like mad. She brought a hand to her pussy and started stroking herself while leaning back for support on the other hand. "Oh yeah," she said, "that looks great, come on, cum all over me, get me wet get me real wet with your cum..." And I came. The first shot hit her on the cheek and started rolling down her face like a milky tear. She moaned and rubbed herself faster. Her face was a bright crimson and her mouth was a wordless 'Ohh'. The next two shots landed on her right breast and then one fell in the cleft between the two and rolled toward her navel. The last drop fell on her stocking as she came, shaking like a leaf. I just stood and watched her. My knees gave out and I sat on the bed beside her and we recovered for a long moment.

"Oh, my," she said. I grunted in response and looked at her. She was a vision. The whole concept of 'getting lucky' became clear. She smiled. "But look at the mess you made." She dipped a finger delicately in one of the splatters of sperm on her breast and brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Would you like me to clean that up, Briget?"

She nodded and I leaned across her and ran my tongue over the first deposit of cum on her tits. I looked up at her, smiled and swallowed it. "Oh," she said, "You are a naughty boy... I like that." I licked up the splatter on her face and looked at her. She motioned with her head and I leaned in and kissed her, swapping my juice back and forth.

I climbed on top of her and we kissed rolling on the bed, squeezing the remaining cum between us. Exhausted and satisfied we rolled apart and she asked if I'd get her a smoke. I got up on shaky legs and went to the can. Then I brought back the smokes, her wine and a can of beer for me. She was partly under the covers, leaning against the pillows, reading one of the stash of skin mags I kept under my bedside table. I crawled in beside her and lit Camels for the two of us. "This is nice," she said, referring to the magazine. "Maybe you can come and see my collection sometime." I told her that would be great. She tossed the mag onto the floor and looked at me. "I hope you enjoyed that. I wanted the first time to be special."

"It was, I really enjoyed it. You were great." I waited a moment. "So I guess when you say 'the first time...' it means we're going to do it again?"

"It'd be really shitty if you kicked me out now," she chuckled. "We haven't even fucked." She took a drag and a sip of wine and relaxed on the pillows. "I could taste her on you... Eva."

"And how was it?" She shrugged. I felt my way toward the next question. I had a hunch but was still unsure. "Are you...?"

"Bi?... Yes. That's why it didn't bother me that you were. It even turned me on that you admitted it like that. Not a lot of guys would do that." I guess I blushed. "You're pretty special."

"Did you and Eva ever...?"

She turned and slapped my arm lightly and smiled. "No! She's way too straight for that kind of thing. But you'd sure like to see that, right?"

I nodded yes, blushing, and took another swig of beer. "So who do you... will you-?"

She cut me off. "Will I tell you about it?" I nodded. She nestled deeper into the pillows. "Yes, I'll tell you all about it, but I want to hear about you and your guy first."

I took a sip of beer and told her everything. The first tentative, drunken gropings, the times after that when we were both too horny to move when we had sucked or jerked each other off, and then I finished with a blow by blow (pardon the pun) account of this morning's sex. I used my love of the English language to paint a vivid picture. It worked. A faint rosy glow had crept up her breasts and to her neck as I told her the story. She was getting aroused and hey, I was getting hard, too. As I finished she took the beer from my hand and butted both our smokes in the ashtray. "So, you've been a busy boy. Does this happen often?"

"No, nothing like this has ever happened before. It's a way above average."

She pulled back the covers and straddled my legs. "You don't have a girlfriend?"

"No, I go to school and work part time and most of the time I just have a hard time talking to women."

"Well, now you're just having a hard time." She smiled at her joke and leaned down taking the end of my half-hard cock in her mouth and sucked it gently. She guided me down so I was flat on my back and hard as a rock. She shimmied up and rubbed my cock in the cleft of her pussy. It was the same color as the hair on her head and nicely trimmed. I asked if this was all right, if she had... and she said that, yes, she was on the pill and, still smiling, plunged right down onto me. It was like hot butter. She sat there for a while and began to ride up and down. She was sitting straight up and hissing through clenched teeth as I grabbed those awesome breasts. Then she leaned down so I could suck one nipple then the other.

I lifted up her ass so I could drive up into her from flat on my back. Her glorious reddish hair was everywhere and her mouth was by my ear. "Is this how you fucked Eva? Is this how you fucked my cousin?" I grunted in the affirmative. "Good," she continued, "cause she said you were good, so fuck me Denny fuck me hard and make me cum lots and I'll tell you all about the sex that I had with this other girl, okay Denny? Would that turn you on? Fuck me real hard, oh I love the feel of your cock in my pussy, you fuck soooo good, you got a real nice cock on you boy..."

This drove me well over the edge and I was going to be cumming again real soon. The two cousins, though they never slept together, had two things in common. They both had a deep love of talking dirty during sex and they both came with little encouragement. She raised herself up on her hands and pinned me to the bed with her pussy. She made that same red-faced 'Ohh' with a wide-open mouth and froze for about thirty seconds. I froze with her holding off my orgasm. Then she started bucking up and down on me again and I bucked into her, pushing my cock as deep as it would possibly go. She told me that she wanted to feel me cum and I picked up the pace as the inevitable happened. I drove up into her one last time and came. I'm sure it was less than a trickle considering how much I had cum already. But she moaned, "Oh that feels great, Denny..." I slammed into her twice more, cock spasming deep inside her. Then she froze as she came again, hissing "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." until she slowed down and pressed the weight of those magnificent tits into my chest. She kissed my ear and said, "That was great..." as we both came down from the high of fucking.