Brighton Graduate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo" she moaned as he rose up. He went to the camera and moved the tripod closer so it gave a downward angle onto Marjorie's perfect ass. He watched the screen and he adjusted it so it would give the perfect angle for her to see what he was about to do. Then Walter knelt down behind her and slowly spread her perfect brown cheeks apart to further expose her asshole to both the camera and his own hungry eyes.

Marjorie gave out a soft moan as she looked at her own ass on the television. The picture showed that there was a small ring of wetness covering it. The little puckered hole was like a tiny rosebud, wrinkled and just a hint lighter than the rest of her soft ass-flesh.

Leaning down, Walter softly kissed each cheek and then slowly circled his tongue around the puckered hole. When Marjorie shivered and pushed back, he moved his tongue to the top the crack of her beautiful ass before kissing down one cheek and then the other all over again, leaving a trail of his saliva as he did.

"Ummmmm . . ." he heard this sexy mother murmur out as his tongue went back to the top of her crack and slowly licked downward, edging closer and closer her asshole. She watched on the television as the tip of his tongue touched the tiny hole. Her mind was so split to watch this...it was dirty and gross...yet sexy and intimate. That her teenaged lover would do this to her was both an act of love and an act so depraved...
"Ohhhh . . ." she soft groaned and pushed back against the tongue in her ass. Rolling his tongue, he pressed it harder against the muscles of her sphincter. More moans and whimpers escaped her mouth as he pressed harder and the tip of his tongue pierced the little circle of muscles. As the tongue slowly forced it way into her tight anal highway, she reveled in the sheer perversion of it all; having a lover her own son's age, watching herself have sex on television, the interracial issue, and now his tongue in her ass. It was all just so wild!

Walter was obviously enjoying it as well, and he continued to explore her ass and especially her tiny hole with his tongue until it was actually getting tired. The area around her puckered asshole was covered with his saliva. He pushed as deep as he could one more time, mashing his lips against her ass, then eased his tongue back out of her behind.
Holding onto her waist to steady himself, Walter moved closer on his knees, until he was looking down at her gorgeous, light brown ass. She reached back and cupped the cheeks of her ass in her hands. Pressing her slender fingers into the soft skin of her ass, she spread the cheeks apart and exposed her vulnerable asshole even more.

Walter grabbed hold of his big, pale erection and guided it down the divide between her cheeks, rubbed it against her crack and spreading the saliva left behind onto his cockhead. When the head of his cock touched the wrinkle of her hole, a soft groan was heard from Marjorie. She watched the television as he focused the swollen head of his shaft on her asshole and pushed forward. Walter gradually increasing the pressure as she pushed back against him, the tight sphincter slowly relaxing to allow this now familiar intruder ease its way inside her bowels.
"Ooohhh . . ." Marjorie moaned as the head of her young lover's manhood slowly entered her anus, spreading the muscles again. The final push that allowed the flared crown of his cockhead to slide past her sphincter brought a gasp from both of the lovers. He felt a relaxation of pressure against his shaft as the now stretched muscles of her anus gripped it just below the glans, nearly trapping it in a most wonderful way.
"Oh baby," he breathed as her tight, anal canal collapsed down around his manhood. As wonderfully warm and tight as her pussy was, her ass was still unbelievably tight, even as he slid his cock in a fraction of an inch at a time. He paused every few moments to let her tightness adjust this friendly intrusion, but the continued to push forward until he felt the base of his cock nudged up against her fingers.

She let go with her hands and rested her arms in front of her as she gently ground her brown ass back against his hairy groin.

"So big . . ." she whispered as she watched on the television. Walter began to move, slowly backing his cock back out the firm grip of her rectum. Each vein on the shaft seemed to throb on the screen as she watched the hard shaft slid out. She actually felt the flared head nudge up against the restriction of her anal sphincter as he stopped backing out and started to ease in again. He eased in and out slowly, feeling her ass relax and actually lubricate a little.
"Fuck my ass," Marjorie said in her unique husky tone. Once she adjusted to the size of the young man meat sliding into her bowels, she began to feel the desire for orgasm. She longed for the title wave to crash over her and wanted this gentleness to be over. Walter, ever the obedient lover, pulled his hips back and then pushed forward with a grunt, sliding all the way into her tight bum with one thrust.

"Oh my God," she sobbed. Walter began to fuck her hot ass, gradually moving harder and faster. Marjorie took everything he could give her and more as she thrust herself back against him taking the hard, pale cock even deeper into the fiery furnace of her tight rectum. He could hear her grunt with each thrust, accompanied by the slapping of skin as his belly and thighs smacked against her muscular ass.

Marjorie's small breasts rubbed back and forth on the ottoman as Walter rammed against her over and over again. Even as all this was happening, she kept her eyes glued to the television, watching herself get rammed in the ass; with all the noise in her head she found time to calmly wonder how her tight little ass could accommodate that huge shaft.
Walter knew that it was almost time for him; he could almost feel the start pushing through all the plumbing inside his balls on its way to his throbbing cock. He started grunting as he rammed her harder and faster, driving now to his own pleasure. The fire inside his testicles was growing until he couldn't hold back any longer. A loud, anguished cry came out of Walter as na electric spasm of pleasure ripped from his cock through his entire body. The shaft exploded as all the remaining semen in his body began to spray into the clenched depths of her bowels.
"I feel it . . . oh, my God!" Marjorie screamed as her tight asshole began a series of clenching contractions. These contractions spread to her whole body and she clutched the ottoman to her belly as her whole body was wracked with uncontrolled spasms that were so strong they were painful. The legs of the ottoman chattered on the floor and Walter gripped her tightly to his hips to avoid being painfully ejected from her now very tight sphincter. Yet she seemed to go through spasm after spasm, screaming sounds that no one would understand. In a detached way, he wondered if the neighbors could hear, and if they would think she was being attacked and call the police.

Finally she stopped moving and was silent. Walter caressed her gently as he caught his breath.
"That was incredible," he whispered, as he backed away and tried to ease his penis out of her tight asshole. He was a little surprised at her lack of response and tried to lean forward to look at her, the motion of which pushed his penis back into her bunghole. The friction on his still swollen shaft caused his groin to spasm one more time, almost like cumming again. Again, there was no response from Marjorie, so he leaned forward and looked at her face to find she was unconscious! He was not sure if she had passed out or just slid right into sleep, but he did not want to disturb her.

He eased back again slowly and this time his softening cock started to slide out until the head of his shaft, now red with friction, popped out of her asshole. He watched as the stretched opening of her anus slowly shrunk back down to closed, leaking out a drop of brown-white cum as it did. The circle of red around her sphincter was now very red and spread farther out than before.

He found a comforter and covered her in place, then laid down on the sofa. He was awakened by her kiss some short time later.

"That was fantastic," she whispered to him, as she kept her face just inches from his. "Thank you . . . I have never, ever had orgasms like you give me."
"You're welcome," Walter whispered back. Although there was no need to whisper, there was an intimacy that he wanted to preserve. "It didn't hurt you, did it?" he asked her.
"Not during the act, but I think the crazy ride at the end made me a bit sore," she said, rising to he knees.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" He asked.

"OOhhh, that sounds so good," she smiled. "But it would lead to more than my behind can handle right now. I think we need to take a break and have some dinner."

"And after that?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied. "Will you be ready again?'

"That's not what I meant," he whispered, reaching out for her hand. He looked into her eyes. "I love you. I want to spend my life with you. And I do not want to hide our relationship because of the age difference. I want to marry you."

She stared at him, stunned at his passion, as a tear rolled down her cheek.