Brighton Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, er... As you know..." the director gazed at Harriet's angelically smiling face and suddenly felt quite embarrassed. "The er... problem is that we need someone to er... help Frank keep his er... thing... up during the shoot." Without looking away he waved Frank over to join them.

"His thing?" Harriet feigned naiveté as Frank walked up beside them. "You mean his wee wee?"

"Frank, this is Miss... er... Miss..." the director felt a sigh of relief as the porn actor arrived. Perhaps he'd explain.

"Humper," Harriet introduced herself. "Harriet Humper."

"Frank Robinson," Frank reciprocated. "Although you can call me Foot-Long."

Harriet acted coy and tried desperately to stop herself from smiling. "That's such an interesting nickname."

Frank smiled, unzipped his tuxedo trousers and began to pull out his cock. It was like watching someone unreel a fire-hose. Even in its currently semi-relaxed state it was a good seven or eight inches long, and at the sight of Harriet and her monumental tits it was beginning to expand further. "Of course I need a little encouragement to show you why..."

"Mmmm..." Harriet licked her lips and clapped her hands delightedly at the sight of such a wonderful piece of man-meat.

"Which brings us to what our director, here, was trying to explain," Frank held out his thick cock toward Harriet. "To er... be seen at my best I need a little... how shall we say... encouragement?"

"Ohhh... I'd be happy to help if you'd let me..." and she waved generally toward Frank's cock. "May I?"

"Please..." Frank waved her on. "Be my guest. As an amateur I can't expect you to manage a cast iron, rock-solid trouser snake like mine, but you can have a try."

Harriet didn't need to be told twice. Her mother had once told her to "Never look a gift wee wee in the mouth. Suck it and see."

It was with mixed feelings that Harriet knelt down on the sand and took a hold of Frank's monster cock in both hands.

On the one hand she was very impressed by Frank - and not only with his slowly-expanding supercock. Few men retained such composure (Or indeed any composure) at the sight of her immense 44 inch tits as they threatened to bust straight through the tightly-straining fabric of one of her tiny bikini tops.

But on the other she definitely did not like being called an amateur. She'd handled more wee wees than she could remember, including whole football teams at one go, and she'd swallowed literally gallons of wee wee juice.

OK, Frank's cock may be the biggest she'd ever encountered, but she wasn't going to let that faze her. Firstly, he was only supposed to be two inches longer than Kenny Long, and she'd had no trouble handling him at all. And secondly, her favourite toy for as long as she could remember had been a twelve inch long, thick-as-her-wrist black dildo, with an enormous bulb-like head.

When she was younger and had been naughty, her mother used to send her to her room. There she would play with the huge rubber monster for hours - pumping it faster and deeper into her pussy, her ass, or her throat - right to the hilt! Harriet smiled wistfully for a moment as she remembered those long happy hours.

Harriet quickly returned to the present. Why reminisce about cold rubber when there was warm wee wee in front of her? Her old toy was a lot of fun, but it couldn't produce yummy wee wee juice. For that she needed the real thing.

"This looks like a two-handed job," Harriet smiled up at Frank as her ministrations took his cock passed the nine inch mark. "Or maybe one mouth... Tee... hee..."

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Frank teased her, appreciating the feel of Harriet's obviously-skilled hands working their way up and down his dick. "There's still plenty more to come... If you can't take it, it's OK."

"Oh, I'll try my very best, Mr Foot-Long," Harriet loved a challenge, and anyway she was getting a little fed up by his insinuations that she couldn't handle a mere twelve inch cock. She increased the strength of her grip on Frank's weapon and reached forward to roll her tongue around its tip, savouring the taste and feel of real man-meat on her tongue for the second time that day.

Pulling back from the lengthening rod for just a moment, Harriet judged it was just reaching the ten inch mark, about the size of Kenny Long's monster cock. Another inch and it would be the longest man-stick she had ever played with - and he was supposed to have another two inches left in him. She hoped he wouldn't disappoint her.

"Is it OK if I put it in my mouth, Mr Foot-Long?" Harriet looked up at him and asked innocently.

"Sure, kid!" Frank laughed, glanced knowingly over at the director for a moment and then looked back down at Harriet, a smirking expression on his face. "You knock yourself out. See how much you can take..."

"OK..." Harriet flashed him a smile and then placed her lips back over the bulbous end of Frank's almost eleven inch cock. "Mmmmm..." she murmured as she started to slide her head down its length. I'm going to suck that smirk right off of your face, she added to herself.

The huge knob end disappeared inside Harriet's mouth quite quickly. That was practically two inches by itself! More followed. Three inches... four... these followed equally quickly. Five inches... six... more slowly now... seven... Harriet stopped. Then she began to draw her head backwards - not because she couldn't take any more, or because she was in any difficulty, but to tease the porn star into thinking she wasn't going to be able to take him all down.

As the massive head of Frank's cock popped free of Harriet's mouth she gave it an admiring look. Between them her mouth and hands had brought his cock up to its full twelve inch length. It was like a steel rod thrusting into the air from his groin - every bit as hard as the black plastic dildo she kept in her room at home.

"About seven inches, I'd say," Frank guessed. He didn't know quite what to make of that. He was definitely impressed because, with a cock as thick as his, it was no mean achievement for the buxom blonde to take that much into her mouth and throat. But at the same time it concerned him. Frank Robinson liked to watch and feel women choke on his monster dick. It gave him a great feeling of power. Of course, no one could actually swallow his full twelve inches, but it made him feel uncomfortable when a girl took down too many inches too easily. It was a matter of pride, and right now his pride was in danger of hurting a little.

"Am I doing it right, Mr Foot-Long?" Harriet looked up at him for a moment with a gentle smile.

"Not bad, but I'd hoped you might have been able to go deeper," Frank lied. "Maybe another inch or so? Don't worry, I won't hurt you..." ... much he added to himself. You wait 'till you feel more of this monster down your throat. It's choking time!

"I'll try..." Harriet sighed loudly. "But it's sooooo bigggg... I don't know that I can take much more."

Watching from the side, Chuck smiled. He thought his girlfriend was overdoing the lost little girl act just a little, but given that Frank didn't know her and that he was far too caught up in his own ego, he thought the porn star wouldn't notice.

"That's OK, just try your best," Frank replied smoothly. "If you get into trouble, I'll help." Yeah, help push it on down, he smiled to himself.

Harriet leaned forward and took the head of Frank's cock into her mouth once again. Leaning still further forward several more inches of his huge cock slid effortlessly through her mouth and down into the top of her throat.

"Damn!" the director cried form beside him. "I've never seen anything like it. She must have eight or nine inches in there, Frank."

For a moment Frank was too stunned to react. How could she swallow him up so easily? The balloon-breasted blonde didn't appear to be struggling at all! No one had ever taken him so far or so easily. His reputation was at stake. What would people say? They'd laugh at him... I must do something, he thought.

"Well, well..." he lowered his voice and looked down at Harriet, his eyes narrowing menacingly. "So you think you can deep throat, eh?" He growled quietly. "Well... See if you can deep throat THIS!"

With that Frank plunged his thighs forward, thrusting his monster cock deep, deep down into Harriet's throat. His cock felt bigger and stiffer and harder than ever before! He was going to choke her good. Then she'd have to back off. She'd become yet another wannabe star who had tried and failed to cope with his mighty cock!

After pulling back for just a moment Frank surged his hips forward again, and again, and again...

Take this, you bitch! Frank thought silently as she screwed up his eyes, looked heavenwards and thrust for all he was worth. God! This feels good! It feels like...

It felt like his balls were hitting something... But they couldn't... She couldn't...

Without slackening his pace, Frank looked down to where his immense cock was drilling its way in and out of Harriet's mouth. He had expected to see tears, fright, some sign of a struggle, but instead she just sat there calmly taking all that he could dish out - his balls slapping against her chin. In fact there seemed to be the faintest signs of a smile about her eyes - she was enjoying it!

She wasn't the only one. The crowd had gone deathly silent as the surrounding people focussed their entire attention on the scene. The director's jaw hung wide open in awe. Even Chuck was transfixed. He'd seen Harriet deep throat Kenny Long, but he had gone easy on her compared to this...

The silence was eventually broken by the director. "Get those cameras rolling!" he shouted to his crew. "Over here, now!"

That woke the film crew out of their stupefied stares and set them running about collecting up equipment and moving it over to where Harriet was taking the face-fucking of her life - and loving every moment of it.

Soon two cameras had been set up and one microphone hung above Frank's head on the end of a boom.

"Are we getting this?" the director called out frantically. "This is gold! Pure gold!"

"Yes, boss!" one of the cameramen called back. "Bright and clear!"

"Ooooohhh...! Ooooohhh...! Ooooohhh...!" Frank groaned uncontrollably as his legs turned to jelly and his thrusts slowed. He couldn't believe it was happening... Surely it wasn't happening... He was Frankie 'Foot-Long' Robinson. No one could deep throat him...

Harriet quickly realized that Frank was losing control. As his movements slowed she began to thrust her head forward and back instead. Bob... bob... bob... She looked something like demented headbanger as her mouth ran up and down Fran's monster cock without mercy. She was bobbing her head back and forth far faster than Frank had been able go with his hips.

Oh! It feels soooo gooooood... Frank thought to himself as Harriet's cocksucking motions became his whole world. He didn't know where he was. He didn't know who he was... He just knew pleasure. The most wonderful pleasure in the world. God! His cock had never felt so hard!

Feeling Frank's legs begin to wobble, Harriet wrapped her arms about his ass to steady him as she continued her frenzied deepthroated assault on his dick. Mmmmmm... she thought to herself. He feels wonderful down my throat. I wonder how he tastes?

"What on Earth is going on here?" A familiar voice screamed from behind Frank.

"Diana!" the director gasped. "I... er... That is..."

"What is she...?" Diana was furious! Fluffing was one thing, but this bitch was really blowing him. Any normal man would have cum in seconds and even the great 'Foot-Long' Robinson was not going to last much longer. He was already gibbering like a madman.

The director looked lost for words. He shrugged his shoulders and then returned his attention to the amazing spectacle unfolding before him.

"Slow down!" Diana called past Frank to the cock-crazy blonde at his feet. "You're only supposed to keep him hard! If you don't stop now he's going to cum!"

Harriet smiled. Even with a monster cock the size of Frank's in her mouth, she could smile. And right now she had a lot to smile about. Things were working out even better than she'd hoped. With everyone's attention on her and Frank, Diana had stepped out of the limo unnoticed and would now be able to witness her complete and final humiliation.

Harriet stopped her assault on Frank's cock and leaned back to let it pop out of her sweet mouth. Taking a moment to admire her handiwork (Mouthwork?), she gasped.

Frank's huge prick was definitely bigger than her favourite black dildo. He had to be all of thirteen inches long. Probably thirteen and a half her expert eye told her!

"Mmmm... Frankie," Harriet looked up at the porn star's anguished face. "It seems you're an even bigger boy than we thought."

"At last!" Harriet could not see Diana's face, but she recognised her voice. "Now leave his dick alone so we can get on with the shoot."

With an enormous grin on her face Harriet leaned to her left to look past Frank at the tall leggy brunette standing beside him. "Hi, Diana!" she called out, as sweet as could be.

"I... I... don't believe it!" Diana stammered. "Harriet? Harriet Humper? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"What does it look like?" she laughed. "I'll give you a clue." And as Diana stepped around Frank to see what was going on Harriet popped her mouth back over the end of his 13½ inch weapon and instantly swallowed it to the hilt.

Now it was Diana's turn to gasp - along with the director and anyone else close enough to see what was happening.

"That... that's inhuman!" Diana almost choked just watching her.

"Oh it just takes a little practice," Harriet replied modestly after drawing her head back once more.

"Well er... it was nice seeing you again, Harriet," Diana tried to retain her composure for the crowd. And it wouldn't do to get into a slanging match in front of the cameras. "But if you'd step back we have a movie to shoot."

"Well I'd love to, Diana," Harriet grinned. "I really would. But what would my mama say if she knew I'd turned down a chance to drink the juice from a near 14 inch wee wee. She'd never speak to me again. Sorry..."

Harriet plunged her mouth down to the hilt of Frank's fleshy sword to renew her assault once more.

Realization slowly dawned on Diana's face. Harriet Humper, her old enemy, was trying to make a fool of her once again. She had never intended to let go of Frank's cock. She was going to carry on sucking him until he burst and sent a shower of sperm directly down her throat. She would have to get her off him... Somehow...

"Get off of him!" Diana screamed. A moment later she launched herself at Harriet in an attempt to drag him off of her leading man. "Leave him alone you slut!"

In her rage, Diana collided bodily with both Harriet and Frank, causing them both to topple over in a heap. Harriet looped her arms tightly around Frank's backside and sucked every millimetre of his cock into her mouth and throat with the force of a vacuum cleaner.

Diana fought and fought to free the famous porn star from her balloon-breasted nemesis but to no avail. He was no help... He just lay there gasping and groaning, his limbs occasionally spasming involuntarily.

"Ooooohhhhhh!!!!" Frank began to cum. "Aaaaarrrrghhhhhh!"

"Nooooooo!!!" Diana screamed as she fought to prise away Harriet's arms. "Don't do it!"

"Are you sure you're getting all this, Mike," the director asked the cameraman that stood beside him - his eyes never leaving the three bodies rolling around on the sand before him.

"Yaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!" Frank's spasming became constant and he appeared to be hyperventilating.

"Get off him you bitch!" Diana almost had an arm loose, but then lost it again.

"Yes, boss," the cameraman replied in a hushed voice. He never looked away, either.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkk!!!" Frank couldn't stop himself from thrusting against Harriet's throat, although he had no more cock to give her. She'd taken it all!

"Give me that cock!" Diana's voice was full of venom. "I want that cock, now!" And she tried again to prise away one of Harriet's arms.

"Good," the director smiled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhsssssshhhhhiiittttt!!!" Frank felt the first massive wad of cum rise up from his balls, though his cock, and begin to shoot from the end like a fire hydrant.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" Diana's voice was almost a scream.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!" Harriet smiled to herself as she felt the mass of cum begin to splash against the walls of her throat and spill down into her stomach. It wasn't so much a spurt as a stream. It just kept coming!

As wonderful as this was, Harriet couldn't taste any of that lovely wee wee juice. The enormous stream of cum was erupting straight into her throat and missing her taste buds. She felt she was missing out on something.

Then she had an idea. Diana was still pulling at her left arm. She let her have it...

Harriet let go of Frank's butt and the surprised Diana fell backwards onto the sand.

Harriet quickly pulled back her head and let Frank's enormous monster cock slide out. There was so much of it and it took so long to slide out that at one point it seemed almost endless.

As the bulbous head finally popped free it erupted for a second time. This second incredible stream of cum flew straight into Harriet's mouth and then began to plaster her beautiful face. Her face was as drenched from that one spurt as it had been the day she let the entire men's volleyball team cum over her.

The stream began to slow, but Harriet knew that another one would not be far behind it. She quickly swallowed the huge pool of semen in her mouth before turning to smile at Diana. "Sorry, Diana; is this what you wanted?" And she turned Frank's mighty cock toward her just as it began its third huge eruption.

"Eeeeeekkk!" Diana drew back as the huge flood of cum splashed up her body and onto her pretty face. "Ewwwwwwwwww!!!" She quickly scrambled away leaving Harriet to turn the gushing cock back on herself.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Harriet moaned blissfully as Diana fled away to the safety of the limo, wiping off cum as she went. "I just love a cum shower on the beach..."

The crowd watched in disbelief as Harriet did indeed shower in several more enormous streams of cum. She rubbed cum into her face, her hair, her bikini-clad breasts... She let it stream shoot into her mouth, rinsed it around, and finally spat it out onto her huge tits.

The last spurt she aimed into her mouth once more, only this time she rolled the wad of cum appreciatively around in her mouth like a wine taster before swallowing it down with a smile. "Aaaaahhhh... Delicious!"

Finally Frank had expelled the last of his cum. It had been the biggest of his life and sapped every ounce of energy from him. Harriet was almost certain he'd been unconscious for the last two or three spurts. He certainly wasn't moving now. He just lie on the sand, completely still.

"Ooops!" Harriet placed a cum-soaked hand against her cum-soaked lips. "I forgot. I was only supposed to make him hard." She looked down at Frank's prone body for a moment. "I think I overdid it." She looked glumly at the director as she idly licked some streams of cum off her hand and swallowed. "I'm terribly sorry. I hope I haven't ruined everything. Can you forgive me?"

"I... er..." the director watched in amazement as Harriet pushed some cum from her chin into her mouth and swallowed again. "That is... I... er... expect we can salvage something."