Brigitte and My Sister, Anja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers

I kissed the long curve of her neck licking my way up to her ear lobes and then searched for her mouth but she turned her head away offering me her neck instead.

Our parents were asleep in the next room. I could hear my father's resonant snoring but my mother was a light sleeper and it occurred to me that she might wake up hearing the strained and unfamiliar sounds coming from our room. However, I didn't give it another thought. At last, the situation I had yearned for was actually unfolding -- I was about to make love to my younger sister again. Finally, the many fantasies complied over years of denial were going to manifest themselves like a large debt owed to me and one I was now determined to collect.

I pushed her t-shirt up and pulled it over her head, ruffling her thick hair. Her breasts were small but perfect and her nipples stood out, hard and pointed:

"God, you are so beautiful ... my little sister ... you are more beautiful that I had dreamed ..." I said.

Her eyes were like saucers, shimmering in the moonlight, staring intently at me and though I wasn't a novice, I was suddenly reduced to feeling uncharacteristically inadequate. Nothing had ever made me feel so sexually intoxicated or prepared me for this surge of overpowering passion. Almost instinctively I leaned down and began sucking one breast running my tongue rapidly over the tip while I toyed with the other, squeezing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She shivered and held me closer:

"Ohhh ... that feels so incredible ..." her eyes were closed with her head thrown back while she pushed her breast into my mouth.

She was holding my head firmly in place and while I suckled her, one breast then the other, countless fantasies burst through my mind like clips from an X-Rated movie braided in graphic detail by the threads of my imagination; raunchy, satyrical sequences timeless in their eroticism.

I knew that this could be her first real sexual encounter as an adult and wanted to make her feel uncontrollably alive:

"Have you been with anyone else, Anja?"

"No, darling brother, no one ... only you ... I've been waiting ..."

This was incongruent; she had always been conflicted about our relationship and struggled with the incestuous past which bonded us above our sanguine ties. For my part, I just wanted her. I wanted to slip my tongue deep into her and inhale her musky aroma and to work her engorged clitoris until she came over and over again. So I kissed my way down her body until I was at her V of her thighs and then buried my face into her, soaking in her musky scent and licking her cunt through the silky material of shorts. Her shorts were stained through, wet by her passion and I could taste her on my tongue -- a piquant, sweetish flavor; clean and fresh. Then driven by some deep, inexplicable compulsion I began nibbling on her vagina, alternating between licks and gentle bites. She was trembling and aroused, her hips undulating uncontrollably against my mouth overcome by the ferocity of this primal, erotic assault:

"Fuck me ... please, Tor, please fuck me." she said it so softly, I almost missed it. I looked up at her:

"Say it again ... louder, little sister, again ..." I wanted her to finally acknowledge her secret desires. I needed her to beg me to invade her and fill her with my incestuous seed.

"Please fuck me ... now, please ... please ..." she spoke louder, her breathing, erratic and deep. Her eyes were losing focus, now dreamy and sexual.

I tugged at her shorts and pulled them down until I freed them from her legs. She had on tiny bikini panties which were soaked with my saliva and her juices. I pushed them to one side exposing her vaginal lips and licked her, up and down, up and down, using the tip of my tongue to stroke her tiny, hooded knob. Each time I touched her clit, her body went stiff and she tried to roll away from me.

"Please, Tor, it's too much ... I can't take it ..." she pressed her thighs together but I kept her pinned in place.

I licked her outer lips, working slowly inwards, spreading the petals her venal flower and plunging my tongue into her velvety chalice. After awhile, I switched so we lay inverted with my mouth firmly attached to her steamy, golden cauldron, lapping the seeping syrup of her uncontrolled lust and waited for her to nurse on my basal root as it throbbed near her face.

Then as I rolled her panties downwards I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft as her warm breath blanketed my cock-head. I waited, filled with anticipation and felt the tip of her tongue whisking away the precum leaking from me. Her fingers were trembling as she held my cock against her mouth ... it was amazing.

She squeezed my cock gently: "It's so hard, Tor... is this for me?" her voice was soft and tender. I couldn't answer.

"Ahhh ..." was all I could muster.

I shuddered and pushed my cock towards her while burying my face into her crotch, letting my tongue slip deep into her slit, moving it back and forth, literally fucking her with my tongue. I felt her spreading open like the sluize gates of a dam, slickly tight around me and as I delved deeper into her, I heard her moan, whimpering helplessly while I continued to wiggle my tongue inside her. Then I felt her lips wrap around the turgid dome of my cock, her tongue slithering against the underside ... it was bliss. She began sucking me in and out, allowing her sensual lips to caress the sensitive coronal ridge while her tongue swirled around the head and I felt her swallowing the precum oozing out from me. The only thing I could think of was "incest, wonderful incest, incest with my little sister ... Anja, Anja, Anja" ... the entire experience was surreal. Electric.

Neither one of us had climaxed as we lay there for what seemed like an eternity sucking, licking and draining every last drop of the forbidden ambrosia seeping from our bodies. I wanted us to orgasm together, to experience the incredible thrill of a mutual creaming while writhing in delicious harmony, ravenously devouring the fluids of our concupiscent passion. Strangely enough, the bed had stopped creaking or maybe we were too far gone to notice anything but the drumming of our hearts. We continued to suck, lick and reignite the fires intent on making each other cum. We planned to do this again and again until finally we would be inebriated, drowning in our viscid secretions and would forever become one.

I was getting close to the edge but did not want to cum until I had fucked her but you have only a moment, a single heartbeat in which you must decide. It is a tortured second where the need to succumb to the total release of pleasure is weighed against the benefits of prolonging the experience -- I had waited too long:

"Stop, baby girl, I'm too close ... I don't want to cum yet ... I want to fuck you, little sister ... please stop ... ohhhh ... no, no ... Anjaaaaa!!" she was not listening; she was lost in her world, oblivious to my words, determined to siphon every last ounce of juice from the pulsing straw in her mouth.

And, before I couldn't consummate the sweet promise that lay between her legs, incited by the frottage of our bodies and in a state of hyper-arousal I came, shooting into her mouth intensely and quickly.

"Ohhh ... suck it, Anja ... please ... little sister ... baby girl ..." I was thrusting madly into her fingers wrapped around the base.

The first burst took her by surprise and almost by reflex she pulled back releasing me from the warmth of her mouth while I continued spewing in long, blissful spurts. Shot after viscous shot jettisoned into her hair and on her face ... a sticky mess she would have to deal with later. Then as my climax subsided she drew me back into the wet sanctuary of her lips, sucking gently on the semi-hard rod, swathing me with her tongue. She was a picture of sexual heat; she had my cock buried in her mouth all the way down to the hilt, sucking as hard as she could while my cum trickled down her cheeks and chin. I watched for a while and then buried my face into her crotch, basking in the afterglow of pleasure, licking her cunt relentlessly; wanting desperately to return the favor.

Our bodies were entwined, locked together like some strange origami but she spread her legs wide as I licked in earnest, working her clit with rapid short strokes while my fingers plunged into her, fucking her with abandon. She was soaking wet, literally drenching the sheets. Her hips had begun to rotate in small circles and when I hit her "spot" she would thrust up against my mouth, undulating wildly while murmuring unintelligible sexual innuendos.

As her body began its tortured ascent, she held my head firmly against her cunt, her thighs clamping around my face, tightening and releasing with uncoordinated fury until suddenly her limbs went spastic; trembling like a leaf caught within a swirling tempest, she clung on for dear life and then stiffened without warning as her orgasm broke loose like the massive swell of a tidal wave crashing down, gurgling in a frothy deliquescence:

"Ohhhhhh ... Oh, God ... I'm cumming, I'm cumming ... ohhhh, ohhh ... yes, yes ... Tor, my darling ... yes ..."

In the wake of her climax, she was washed over by a series of smaller waves, following in quick succession, rippling over her ravaged body. She jerked and thrashed, rolling her head from side to side, her hair flailing across her face until finally she lay there limp and exhausted. Strands of her hair, stuck to her sweaty face and forehead. My sister, my slut.

"My darling brother, I love you ... Tor, I love you ..." she whispered.

The next morning, our bodies entangled within the restlessness of sleep, we hugged and just holding her made me hard again and I felt my erection pressing salaciously into her. Once again, my mind was beginning to cloud with the fog of erotic desire for my sister and I felt myself being transported to a place ruled by carnal instinct, where reason and rationale are banished. She held me gently against her with one hand on my hip and the other against the small of my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she said quietly, almost reluctant to break the spell; the tension sparking between us.

"No ... there is nothing to say ... it was beautiful." I stroked her hair and noticed some strands with dried cum tangled within its layers. She had a shock of thick, blondish hair with lighter highlights bleached by the sun.

"It was incest ... doesn't it bother you?" this was the first time she was addressing the topic head-on "you are my blood brother and most people would say this was unnatural."

"Fuck most people!" I hissed, and noticed that at some point during the night she had pulled her panties on.

I wanted to fuck her and reached behind her to get them off. She raised her hips, complicit in our desires and just as I tugged it free the din of muffled conversation followed by the sounds of laughter came wafting in from the dining room and brought us back to reality. She was the first to react, quickly reaching down and pulling her panties back on. Then she gently extracted herself and kissed me on the forehead before leaving to use the bathroom.

"When I get back from Piirlahti, I'm going to fuck you ..." I said as she walked out.

"Shhhhh ... Tor, they'll hear you!!" she was genuinely worried.

I laughed and threw a pillow at her. I couldn't wait to get back from my trip to renew our relationship.

An Afterthought: Through the years our lives have been intertwined and there were many other incidents but those are for another time. She was my soul mate then; a beautiful creature who excited me like no other. And still, I am torn by doubt and guilt: after all, I am a product of our society and its norms. I have often wanted to talk to her about our incestuous past but until recently she avoided that period of our lives. Now after years of dealing with the paradoxical stages of desire and guilt, it has become a morbid legacy relevant to only me.

u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers
12