Bring Sally Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"How does eight sound, Mr. Baranova?"

"Eight is fine and is Aleksandr, you don't have to be so formal, Mya."

The way his accent and the tone of his baritone voice wrapping so intimately around her name made her tighten her grip on her self-control suddenly. The sound of it made her want to hear it again and again and then the thought of him moaning it invaded her mind, causing her to stand move to the door a little too quickly. "Then I shall see you then, Mr... Aleksandr."

"Indeed you shall."

Closing the door behind him firmly, she slumped back into her chair before rubbing at her temples; suddenly she had a rock of jumbled nerves pitching every which way in the bottom of her stomach. Good or bad, something was going to happen later that night.

X - X - X - X

Stopping by the bay that his car was in, he reached in and grabbed his overnight bag from the backseat. Slinging it over one line-breaker shaped shoulder, he headed down to the sidewalk and made his way to the small, but charming, little motel. Fishing his cash out of his pocket, he paid for a room for a single bed for a night and nodded when the desk jockey stressed that check-out time was noon, sharp. Shaking his head as he scooped the keys up off the desk, he left the too-tiny room and wandered down the outdoor hallway until he found his room. He had a few hours yet until she was supposed to pick him up and for a while he had no idea what to do. There were only two channels on the TV (both news) and he'd already finished the book that he had brought with him for the duration of the trip.

Deciding to just jump in the shower, he found his mind steadily turning to Mya no matter how many times he tried to distract himself with work. About halfway through he realized that his efforts to distract his mind had not worked on the rest of his body. Rinsing the soap from his face, he glared down at his erection for a moment before giving in and wrapping his hand around the thickness of his shaft. Squeezing the base of his cock slightly he abandoned the hard length to rub the bar of soap between his hands, working up a thick lather before returning his hands to his member. Leaning one shoulder against the shower wall, he touched his temple to the cool, slick tile as he dragged his hands up from the base of his cock over and over again. Closing his eyes, he imagined what it would feel like if it were Mya's hands wrapped around his shaft instead of his own; fantasized about how her mouth might feel encasing the angry head. Both her hands and mouth matched the rest of her, small and tight but also backed by a strength he often didn't see in women.

As he visualized her kneeling before him in the shower, he stroked himself to the brink of orgasm, his spunk boiling within his balls before rocketing up the length of his shaft to splatter against the shower wall. Slumping against the wall, he caught his breath and regained his balance before turning to finish the rest of his shower.

Tonight would be torture; pure, unadulterated torture.

X - X - X - X

Pulling into the motel parking lot a few minutes before eight, she parked and honked the horn twice in rapid succession to let him know she was there. Sitting back, she adjusted her breasts in the skin tight dress but frowned at herself when she realized what she'd just done. Looking up as she heard a door open and close with a loud groaning squeal, she smiled for a moment at the sight of him all cleaned up and dressed nicely.

"Well don't you look all spiffy and nice."

"I could say same of you." He replied as he slid into the passenger seat of her Jeep.

Without even realizing she cared, a blush stained her cheeks as she offered a light smile. "Thank you. We don't have really fancy restaurants here, or anything fancier than the sports bar, really."

"Then where do you suggest we go, Mya?"

There he went, seducing her a little more just by saying her name with that heavy accent clinging to it. Suppressing the shiver of slight desire, she turned back onto the town's main road and pointed the nose to the city limits. "There's a bigger city about ten miles from here; plenty of nice places to eat and stuff." Trailing off, she kept one hand on the steering wheel while the other lay on the outside of her left thigh, fingertips drumming nervously along the firm flesh that the dress didn't cover.

"So... What do you do for a living?"

"I am lawyer. Vacationing at moment but on way home now."

"Why didn't you just fly out to wherever you're coming back from?"

"I flew in but while I was there, I attended car show and found beauty you had to repair. Previous owner assured there were no problems but I guess be giving him call when I get back home."

"I was gunna say, even if you drove her hard she shouldn't have been that torn up. Good thing you're a lawyer then, huh?"

They made idle chit chat as they got closer and closer to the city, the lights coming toward them in increasing frequency and glowing brighter as the density grew exponentially. Winding her way through the moderately congested city streets, she eventually left the steady flow of traffic to grace a parking space with the weight of the Jeep. Moving to push her door open after the engine was killed; a brow was arched as he gestured for her to wait a moment. Watching him round the front end, she turned to him as he opened the door for her and offered his hand to her. Hesitating for a moment, just a second really, she placed her hand in his and tried to slide off the seat as gracefully as was possible. There was moment where her balance eluded her and instead of leaning back into the door jamb, she caught herself against him, her hands seemingly soft against a massive wall of muscle and sinew. That short second seemed as if it lasted for an eternity; her gaze jumping up to meet his with dark burgundy lips just ever-so-slightly parted in surprise - almost as if she didn't expect the foreshadowing of the inevitable fireworks display. (And she didn't, honestly.) To be honest though, he was just as surprised as she was. The feel of her much slighter frame against his, her hands - fingers splayed wide- braced gently against him even as her fingertips curled subtly into the front of his dress shirt.

"Sorry, I'm not usually this clumsy."

"No apology needed." Clearing his throat as if he expected it to clear his mind as well, he let her steady herself (which seemed to take a little longer than necessary, though he wasn't complaining) against him before offering her his elbow like a true gentleman. Taking his proffered arm, her delicate hand found its resting place in the crook of his elbow just a moment before they began the short walk to the front door of the restaurant. It smelled like Italian but he could also smell a few other types of cuisines as well. His silent question was answered as they entered the establishment and stopped behind the short line in front of the Hostess.

"I don't know if you like Italian or French or whatever else so I picked a place that dabbles in everything. I hope that's okay."

"It's okay by me." Giving her a reassuring smile, he kept his eyes on her as she looked away. He hadn't gotten the chance to truly look at the woman beside him until now and he had to admit that he liked, really liked, what he saw. She looked like a different girl, almost, except for her twist-dreads. She had them piled elegantly at the crown of her head and her bangs were down, curved slightly across her forehead just even with her brows. Even her make-up was flawlessly done with just a simple line of liner and a dark red lipstick staining incredibly plump lips.

"Is everything okay?"

Blinking owlishly down at her, he nodded and cleared his throat quietly before answering her. "Yes; why?"

"I asked if you wanted to go wait in the bar..."

"Oh, my apologies; we can if you want, sure."

Feeling slightly flustered for the first time in his life, he followed her past the hostess station and toward the bar, trying his hardest not to stare at her hips but failing miserably. Pulling a stool out for her at the end of the bar, he returned the smile she graced him with and took a seat beside her.

"You really do look beautiful, Mya."

"Thank you... I don't really get the chance to get dressed up and go out very often."

"Oh, why not?"

"Well it's not like I have a steady suitor or anything. Jeffery has asked me out in the past but he's just not my type." She shrugged one shoulder and crossed her legs at the knee as she ordered a sweet tea.

"What exactly is your type then?"

"Not that it's any of your business, considering you'll be on your merry way soon anyway, but I like tall guys with some meat on their bones. They make me feel feminine which is rare in the field I work in."

He took a sip of his own tea when it arrived and pinned his gaze on her as he turned to face her a little more. "Tall guys...that aren't skin and bones. Sounds a bit familiar..." it was obvious that he was hinting at himself, considering he was no light weight and measured in at six foot five. Grinning when she met his knowing gaze and immediately looked away, he took another sip from his glass to hide the growing expression.

"Yes, okay you fit the basic description but what you don't fit is location. You live on the other side of the country in a big city. You're going back there in a day or so, we probably won't ever see each other again. So one of three isn't very good odds Mr. Smug-smile." She sighed and picked up the buzzer and her glass and headed back to the hostess just as the device stopped vibrating in her hand. Handing it to the woman, she glanced back to make sure he was behind her before turning back to follow the hostess. Thanking the woman, she slipped into one side of the U-shaped booth and set her glass down on a napkin as he sat across from her.

"How are you ever going to meet your future husband if you rarely leave that small town?"

"Who says I'm the marrying type?"

He let out a light chuckle, "You got me there. Do you think you'll ever leave?"

"Maybe one day but I don't know where I would go."

"Well, if you ever decide to check out New York, I'd be glad to show you around."

"I'll keep that in mind though I doubt I'd be able to live in a major city like that."

Putting the conversation on hold as their waiter arrived; they ordered a glass of wine and asked for a few more minutes to decide on their main course. When he returned, Alek ordered a porter-house steak with a side salad while Mya chose a plate of their delicious chicken fettuccine Alfredo. Their conversation resumed and it wandered across various subjects and topics as they enjoyed their wine and eventually their food. Mya found that he became more than just physically attractive the more they talked. They shared many of the same view points and the ones on which they didn't agree on they could still discuss without it getting heated. By the end of their little date she found herself hating the fact that he would be leaving so soon, possibly even the next day.

They had both had two glasses of wine each but her own tolerance had been built up so high over the span of her life that it didn't affect her at all. Even though she hadn't consumed that much, she still didn't like to drive but he'd had some as well so she would rather trust herself to get them back to town than him.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Mya?"

"Sure."

"When was the last time you slept with someone?

She was stunned. She definitely didn't expect that question to pop out of his handsome, kissable mouth. "Oh wow. That was unexpected."

While the wine hadn't affected her motor functions, it had put a tiny dent in her inhibitions so she decided to answer. "Before I started the shop here, before I even moved here actually. Five years? Maybe...I don't remember exactly."

"Holy shit, woman. How have you gone that long?"

"Well, for one, I'm a busy woman. Two, I don't find anyone in town attractive like that so why would I waste my time or theirs?"

"What about me?" His hand moved to pick hers up from the top of the gearshift lightly, his fingertips gently massaging the webbing between her index finger and thumb.

"What about you?"

"Would you waste my time?" He was dead serious, she could tell.

"I..."

"What?"

"If I was that kind of girl? Yes, but I'm not. I don't do one nighters and I don't expect you to be staying very long. It wouldn't be worth it."

Or at least, that's what she told him and tried to persuade herself with. With him, she'd be that kind of woman every night of the week, though she refused to actually believe she'd let it happen.

She reluctantly took her hand from his light, massaging touch and gripped the wheel as they drew closer to town. She wanted him, yes but she also knew that he'd be gone before she could even blink, metaphorically. The drive back to the motel seemed to last a lot longer than the trip to the restaurant had felt. Then again, the tension was laced with a slight tinge of awkwardness that hadn't been there earlier. When she pulled into the parking lot, he turned and faced her, waiting until she had parked before speaking.

"You never know if something is worth it until you try it." Giving her no time to move away, he closed the distance between them and captured her plump lips with a fiery but slightly tentative kiss, half expecting to be slapped for his efforts. Caught completely by surprise by the kiss, at first she didn't react but then her body betrayed her mind and her lips began to kiss him back, one hand leaving its resting place on the gearshift to cup a scruff-lined jaw.

Part of her was glad that the Jeep was in park, that is, the small part of her that wasn't caught up in the kiss. Fumbling with the keys, the engine died sharply and she tugged his lip between her teeth before releasing it as slowly as she could to torture him pleasurably. "Inside. Now." She murmured the order against his abused lips, her own swollen with the force of his passion. Laying a hand against his chest, a shove was all it took for him to force his door open and slam it shut as he forgot the extent of his strength. Striding around the front end to her side, he helped her down only to press her to the warm metal for a hard kiss that had him itching to strip that pretty little dress from her body. Picking her much smaller frame up, he palmed the backs of her succulent thighs and groaned as she wrapped her magnificent legs around his hips.

Bracing her back against the hotel room door when he reached it, he pulled his room key from the tight confines of his pocket as quickly as possible. When they both heard the click of the lock sliding open, she uttered a soft moan anticipation against the curve of his neck, her fingers already working at the annoyingly small buttons of his shirt. Quickly losing her patience, she simply snatched the fabric apart and smirked in satisfaction as the buttons pinged against the floor. Booting the door shut with his heel, he crossed the small room and tossed her back on the bed as he stripped his ruined shirt off. Fixing her with a look of pure, unadulterated lust, he teased her with how slow he unbuckled his belt, her frown so sexy it almost made him yank it from the loops immediately. Her hands danced along her body, nails skimming over the top of her nipples through the thin material before heading further south. Parting her thighs as he tossed the belt away, she pulled the edge of the dress up with every tooth of the zipper he passed. When he reached the bottom, she pulled the soft fabric up over her hips, arching up to remove it completely.

"Oh fu..." "Shut up and fuck me already."

He roughly discarded his shoes and pushed at his slacks and boxers at the same time, the hard length of his cock bouncing against his stomach. Climbing onto the bed, he gripped the base of his cock and skimmed the tip across her folds as her thighs fell open for him, a ravenous smirk overtaking his lips at how slick her smooth skin was. Palming the outside of one thigh, he dug his short nails in and clenched his jaw at the sound of her moan. Easing the tip of his length into her scalding depths, it took more willpower than he thought he possessed to not shove himself within her in one thrust. He wanted his cock covered in her juices before he truly started to fuck her.

"Alek, I swear to G..awd!" Her cry of pleasure echoed off the walls, her hands clutching her firm breasts as he turned her inside out with his withdraw only to slam back in balls deep, his thickness stretching her incredibly tight cunt. Dropping her head back against the bed, her eyes closed tight and her hips began to move, matching his thrusts as if they had done it before a thousand times. Peeking at him through her lashes, she gasped as he pushed her legs up and out, spreading her wide open as his fingers dig into her flesh. Every ounce of his strength was poured into each and every thrust he made, his muscles clenching tighter than vise with each forward crash of his hips into hers.

Crying out as she reached down between her thighs and stroked her clit, she kept pace with the voracious hunger they found between them, her calves tightening beneath her skin, her toes curling until the knuckles went white with the pressure. Finding the way his body threw hers into the embrace of the bed only added to her lust, her voice carried the sound of a building explosion as it bounced back from the walls. His hands migrated down along her legs, fingers gripping at her supple skin as if searching for an anchor in the middle of a storm-fueled ocean. Finally grasping the rounded curves of her hips, he spread his knees wider for balance and began snatching her to him while at the same time driving his hips forward to meet her in the middle.

The sounds of their combined pleasure filled the room and even spilled into the neighboring rooms; the smack of skin against skin, the breaths that were heavy with passion and lust so thick it seemed as if a knife would be needed to slice through it; the smell of their natural scents warred with the manufactured odors of his cologne and her perfume. The world could have erupted into a warzone around them and they wouldn't have noticed for even a second; in that moment, they were all either of them cared about, their intensity only growing the closer they became to climax. A dainty but strong hand curled in his messy hair, a tug given to bring him over her like a pistoning, wonderfully heavy blanket. Capturing his lips in a kiss to match their fever-driven appetites for each other, she explored the hot velvet of his mouth for all she was worth, their tongues dancing and mating for as long as they could withstand before breaking apart to gasp hungrily for air.

A low growl rumbled up from the deep barrel of his chest, the sound mingling with her breathy moans of bliss. A startled gasp escaped her when he sank into her and stayed there, their hips trembling against each other as he paused in their hunger driven rutting. Slowly he withdrew his slick rod from her depths, his hands guiding her first to her side as he leaned down above her. Pressing his mouth to the soft skin of her shoulder, he gently bit her and dragged his teeth along her flesh as her knees found the bed along with her elbows. Palming the firm globes of her heart-shaped backside, his fingertips dented her skin as he pressed the length of his pulsing shaft against her slick lips. A groan of frustration escaped them both only to be remedied by the firm press of her fingertips as she guided him back to the entrance of her velvet cavern of paradise.

Letting out a moan of satisfaction, she rocked back on the curves of her knees to crash her hips to his, her silk lined muscles clenching hot and unimaginably tight around his cock. A cry of pleasure rent the air, hers, following closely by the sound of his hand coming into harsh contact with her ass which brought another round of moans from the depths of her throat. "Fuck! Oh god yes, oh my god I'm gunna come! Oh fuck!"

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers