Bringing Daddy's Work Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as his daughter milked the cum out of her dick, beating the tip against her tongue and lathering the shaft with a coat of spit. Then of course there was Asia, on the bed grabbing her own nipples and edging her own daughter on.

Marilyn threw back her head and moaned, closing her eyes, when she opened them she saw her boss standing at the door, open jawed and shocked.

"Oh my god!" Gerald said as they made eye contact.

The three girls in the room looked at the man, smiling.

"Hi Mr. Scott."

"What's up Mr. Scott."

"Hey Dad."

Gerald frowned, frustrated at how shameless they all seemed to be. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "What the hell?"

"Hey I met your temp. Marilyn...She's a very special girl." Kamesha said wiping the cum off her lips. Marilyn made moves to straighten up and get dressed as the two girls sat on the bed naked and smiling.

"What is she?"

"This is the new Millennium Mr. Scott, try not to be so shocked..." Asia said teasing her nipples.

"You're having sex with...it?" Gerald said, shuddering as he remembered how he had looked at the luscious young secretary earlier.

"Oh but Dad...who cares if you caught me having sex...you know you've seen just about all of me anyway in every way..." Kamesha smirked.

With that Asia said to Marilyn, "Don't worry he's not gonna really freak out...not after the things he's done."

"Maybe after this you'll stop looking at me in that way when I'm in the office." Marilyn smiled putting on her shoes.

"Damn it! You think you can just do whatever you want now!" Gerald cursed. Kamesha only shrugged. "I didn't know you were gonna be home."

"It could've easily have been your mother!"

"Come on mom's gonna be gone all night...I knew that...she's probably her groove on right now, despite what the note read..."

"What? How do you know that?"

"I don't, I'm just fucking with you daddy...damn...you know mommy wouldn't lie or cheat. What's up with the insecurities?" Kamesha said pulling on a t-shirt and smirking.

Asia, giddy and zoned out from the orgasmic highs she was getting all night only giggled and snickered.

Marilyn shook her head, "Your fam is weird...just weird."

Asia giggled again and Gerald blew air out of his mouth, frustrated.

Finally Marilyn was dressed. "See you tomorrow bright and early Mr. Scott?" She said passing him in the doorway. The realization that he probably couldn't fire Marilyn dawned on him. The girls would surely threaten him if he even dared.

"Yeah, I guess so Marilyn." he called after her as she went down the stairs. "I guess so."

He took one final look at the girls and stomped off to his bedroom.