Bringing Out the Sissy in Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean..."

'Alice understands, lover. When you feel more adventurous I'm sure Alan will be happy to see you!"

Sara Lee and the young lady giggled. "That's enough out of you, Cupcake!" Alice hissed.

As Alice handed Fred his receipt she smiled and said sweetly, "Come back any time, dear, you don't have to wait for Mary Pat to bring you."

"Thank-you, ma'am." Fred smiled.

"Do come back, Freddie." Sara Lee said as she handed him his new "outfit".

"One last stop, Fred." Mary Pat took his hand and led him to the cosmetics department. "We don't have time to teach you what you should know about makeup but I think I still have one of last years display wigs and you really should wear lipstick when you go down on Sammy."

When they returned to Sam's apartment he was waiting. "I expect a fashion show, Slut. Put on your new outfit and then tell me all about your adventure."

12