All Comments on 'Brisket'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 2)
BlBonesBlBonesover 14 years ago
Well written but totally lacking originalty.

Title says it all.

ArubanArubanabout 14 years ago
Brilliantly Nightmarish

Boy am I late to this party. Too late to try to talk the author out of answering the smattering of calls for "the why." Not that I could have made a difference, anyway; the siren's call was so irresistable, Ohio wrote two sequels to this story!

I've read them, but I'll confine my comments here to this first chapter. There are two brilliant aspects of this chapter that seem to have been underappreciated despite over one hundred public comments, most of them positive.

First, there's that prologue. Ohio succinctly paints a picture of an all-too-common situation: a loving, stable, enduring, but sexually-mismatched couple. More importantly, Ohio nails what is the most frustrating aspect of such a relationship. It's not the limited repertoire of the wife--it's the stiffling of the husband's desire and need to express his love physically and feel the love reciprocated in the wife's response.

Most men (probaby all men who visit this site) want the blowjobs, the gamut of positions, the occasional (if not frequent) slutty behavior, etc. It's awful indeed to imagine being denied these things by one's wife, for so long, only to learn what she does with others. The Man in Love, however, wants more than those things. He's happiest when he's kissing, touching, giving head, etc. and pleasing his wife by it. Yeah, a quickie gives him an orgasm, but it doesn't satisfy his emotional needs.

Ohio's prologue shows us a man who is not only in love but is deeply aware of what that means to his sexuality. He's fought the fight--monthly, weekly, maybe daily--not to be embittered and despondent over his wife's lack of interest in MAKING LOVE. Sure, he would also like to FUCK her and be fucked by her in more ways, but that's not what eats at him the most. His emotional deprivation dwarfs any physical deprivation.

Which is why the betrayal in this story hits harder than the average betrayal. Yes, we have the usual "there's things she'll do with others that she won't do with me!" routine, which is of course very disturbing.

However, I suspect that readers who have known love found it worse that even within the limited range of activity in which she engaged with her husband, she found no pleasure and didn't appreciate/didn't care for his emotional needs--even after he went to great lengths to explain them.

I bet most men in love would say that if they had to choose between (1) getting slutty blowjobs (or anal sex, etc.) and (2) being allowed/able to stimulate their wives to multiple, screaming orgasms, they would choose the latter. I'm amazed at how women view a man's sexual needs as physical needs. Certainly there's a physical element and in recreational sex it's the only element, but for men in love, good sex (for her even more than him) is an emotional need.

Kudos to Ohio for bringing this out, and for doing so right in the prologue. It carries over into the rest of the chapter. Unfortunately, I feel this brilliance is either lost or disguised in the second or third chapters--but I'll save those thoughts for later.

The second brilliant aspect of this first chapter is how Rob deals with "the why." Given the duration and extremity of the betrayal in this case, I (like many other commentators) would find "the why" irrelevant to my decision to divorce and very possibly counter-productive to my ability to move on. But this story isn't about me, or you, it's about Rob--this character that Ohio has drawn--and that's where the brilliance lies.

Ohio doesn't just make Rob a cop to fill in a blank in his background. Mike's personality and actions are driven by this aspect. He thinks like a cop, acts like a cop. I found it very convincing.

Cops don't deal much with "whys." A cop's job is to develop probable cause for an arrest and evidence that a prosecutor can use to obtain a conviction. Although state of mind is important in the criminal law because most crimes require intent, a particular motivation is usually not an essential element. Sometimes state of mind can supply a justification or excuse, but I don't think cops are very sympathetic to such things.

Rob has probably heard all kinds of stories. I stole because I'm poor. I stabbed the guy because he disrespected me. I have drugs in my possession because I'm an addict. I killed her because I was temporarily insane. Generically: I broke the rules because [fill in the blank].

Rob probably doesn't give a shit. He's there to enforce the rules. When he's convinced that you broke the rules, he puts your ass in jail. Tell you cellmate your sob story, if you have one.

That's why I found Rob's response utterly convincing. When he suspected the crime (infidelity), he investigated it. He interrogated the suspect and her collaborators. When he was convinced that she committed the crime (broke the rules), he took action. Why did she commit the crime? Who cares!

Maybe some readers would have reacted differently. But I can't agree with anyone who says ROB should have reacted differently. For better or worse, he acted in conformity with his character, as drawn by the author. That's good writing!

What a tragedy. Cop finds that his wife is cheating. He confronts her, and maybe if she'd confessed right there...but no, she feeds him a line, like the scum he busts every day. His wife, of 25 years...just another perp. Dark, very dark.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Great first chapter. Knowing Ohio he will contrive a reconciliation by the end of the story.

Too bad. Ohio, you're a very good writer. You draw compelling characters and tell the story well. Your hangup on reconciliation NO MATTER WHAT is your weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What next?

Then, the next day, she went to a lawyer who helped her file a complaint with the police against her husband for throwing her out of the house against her will before a divorce. Then hubby got chrged with assault and almost lost his job. Eventually, when the divorce became final, the husband wound up paying a pile of money to her for acting without any legal foundation or authority for throwing her out as well as reimbursing her for the expenses of being forced to set up separate housekeeping. If the house was in both their names she owned half of it, and if it was just in his name she still had tenants rights. The poor bastard, although being a cop, forgot that infidelity, although still grounds for divorce in some states, is no longer a crime and just an irreconcileable difference, and the wife had a perfectly legal right to pass out her favors to whoever she chose to give them to. Hubby also wound up paying maintenance to his wife for many years. Hubby also found out from the judge at the divorce decree that she did not lose any rights to anything until the divorce was final.

Good luck, macho guys! The times they are a'changin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Literotica?

What is wrong with you people that you think this story belongs on this site. There is nothing in the least bit erotic about it. Obviously, all of those who liked the story have been deeply hurt due to their inability to keep their wives faithful. But, even for them, is it truly an erotic pleasure? Get help, folks, you're all deeply damaged.

KyuzioKyuzioalmost 13 years ago
Wow, these anonymous commenters are a righteous lot, are't they?

@ anonymous on 5/04/11 - dude, quite projecting your insecurities on other people. The story doesn't have to be erotic to be on this site. There are non-erotic tales on Literotica. Also, as there are 2 other chapters in this story, you just may have not gotten to the part that is deemed , by you or others, as erotic. Saying that the people who liked the story can't keep their wives faithful is just stupid.

@anonymous on 12/27/10 - Wow! pretty vehement, there! However, you may be correct in the legal analysis of the situation. Still, there is no evidence of assault - although he pulled her to her feet and walked her out to her car, there is no sign of violence - so that would probably get dropped. True, she does have tenant's rights and he can't legally evict her from the dwelling without due process. She has to file a complaint first, though. And even then, the only consequence is that she would be allowed to move back into the dwelling, until, as you say, a decree (either separation or divorce) from the court is handed down. Or is agreed upon by the two parties. Sadly, the end result of the divorce is going to be as ugly for the man as you say. That's the way it has always been....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So far, this has to be the best one of your stories that I've read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
PAIN!

Everywhere in this story so far - the pain is incredible -

Got to wonder how to mitigate this one -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice touch, hit the bricks bitch

gave it a 5, but we know Ohio will find away to put the back together like the cuckold lover he is.

Huedogg

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just another old folks story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she jumped out of the basement window to commit suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorCuck

DWorCuck approached his father and dropped the bombshell. "I've been fucking Mom! I did her in all positions and anal too! One reason I'm telling you this is that I can't live with the guilt but the main reason is that we're all affected with AIDS. You see Mom fucked anything that moved."

Tune in for more DWorCuck Family Tales next time!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
At this point he is still a man

But we all know what's coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as a cop you know that you cannot throw your spouse out

not real,, getting a divorce is one thing, but the law is clear on this . you need to go thru the courts and get a judgement.. the house is half hers.. so much for bullshit

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Really Anon ?

That he can't throw her out is what you think doesn't add up here ? The whole frickin story doesn't add up.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
STILL NO SANDWICH

and barley a meal left. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shit story

Full of badly written and unimaginative macho bullshit. Sick and mysoginistic.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
I disagree with the last few comments

Rob found his wife was stepping out and he took the time to investigate a couple of her lovers and decided to throw her out and get a divorce. Cut and dry. What's the problem? A comma out of place? I didn't see it as macho bullshit. He confronted the lovers and kicked their ass. Sounds like something a man would do. Not a wimp or a cuck.

I just realized there are 2 more chapters. We'll see where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a wimp!

Wife is pure evil in this story. There is No possible way she loves him. She showed nothing but hate for him. She needs to die a slow painful death. Hubby shows he is a stupid fool. Lame story. No revenge here, just another coward wimp husband. A total disgrace for a Cop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the last commenter

Do you realize that this is all pretend?

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 11 years ago
Prurient unanswered question.....

Not that it matters to the final outcome of the story (nor should it) but just for the sake of curiosity it would have been nice to hear the 'why' of what she did..... Any thoughts, ohio, any chance of a follow-up resolution to the tale?

Very good story though, I really enjoyed it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

Excellent writing as usual. I am really enjoying the read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ouch.

Enough pain here in this well-written story to last me a long time. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty dumb for a policeman

Especially after consulting with an attorney. He can't throw her out of the house. Legally she has as much right to be there as he does. Betrayal, no betrayal, regardless of the proof he has, she has as much right to be in the house as him. And he knew that. And I'm sure the attorney reminded him of that. So he's either going to need to move out (bad idea) or get used to the idea she's in the house and not going anywhere until the Court decides how the assets will be distributed. He may not end up with the house. Your ending ruined an otherwise good story. One other point. When he threatened Joe with his gun? He made a tape of the conversation. In a Court of law, he very possibly would lose his Badge and get thrown off the Police force for that action. Not a smart move.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Originally a stand-alone story?

Ohio wrote chapters 2 and 3 more than 2.5 years after this. WHY? This story did everything except let her explain "why"? But the only thing that MIGHT make sense would be contained in a document from her psychologist! I'll read the next two chapters, but I probably won't like them.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why?

I'D certainly want to know why. Not why she cheated, but why an almost asexual woman not only needed outside sex, but wilder sex than with her husband.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Why Tim

Because Ohio couldn't stomach the idea of a man not being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fairy tale ending

What a crock! You just do not throw a wife out the door no matter what , you have to go thru the courts and he can be arrested and bared from the home .

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Just like my wife

My wife would do anything for her dad and her other lovers but woul not o anything with me.

I woudl of liked to hear what was going on in her mind to at like she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
last comment

Seemed a tad angry.

No wonder prisons are full with nutjobs like that walking around.

Story is well written by ohio .

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Frigidity

The cheating alone would be bad enough, doing it with people he knows adds insult to injury, but to be such a sexual animal after insisting for years that she just wasn't into that sort of thing is a real slap in the face!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Taking out the Trash

It is just that simple, sometimes a delicious bowl of fruit goes bad before it's time and starts to rot. Soon it is covered with flies and it stinks. The only thing to do is to hold your nose and take out the trash.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Excellent story as usual

As for the parting words,..."fuck you, you cheating cunt" I think would have been a nice touch!

5 *'s

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thought

“you were a great guy, but she needed something extra” – It doesn’t make any sense! She needs something “extra”, but refuses anything extra with her husband!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
How 'Bout That

A happy ending. Ding dong the cunt is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brisket

One of the most horrible, depressing stories I have ever read. Nothing even remotely erotic about it. I guess it was only meant to please the haters out there that troll the loving wives section to post about how mad they are at the fictional characters in a erotic fiction site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great LW storyand you must have hit a nerve with the asshole of LIT dear annony

he said it's the worst story ba ba ba ba like the fool tells us every day!!! Will I gave you a 5 to help offset the asshole's 1 vote. Eat shit annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
No Other Answer

There is no other answer to this situation. In time, he will come to understand that she never loved him. She may have simulated love for him but by definition love is caring about another person. Cheating is proof of not caring. It is abuse. It is a statement that a fuck, an orgasm, a demented romantic interlude is more important than your spouse. That is the math. That is how it adds up. Anyone saying different is lying to themselves and the world.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Just another fucking dumbass comment from dear annony!

What did the asshole of LIT think was going to be in a LW story roses and candy!! Get a life you fucking retard!! I gave this a 5 to help offset the fools 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No reconciliation

please do not let the next two parts bring reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outrageous! 5*

This is pretty crazy but I really liked it so far.

Interesting perspective and process for a cop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is the second story I've read.

This author has a reputation, but it is undeserved, from what I can see. I won't read more. There is no ending to either story I have read and I don't enjoy police stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

It's been a long time.

I hope you don't fuck it up in Ch 2!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Lies

Its a pointless read because Ohio sells out his characters and every emotion he puts in this story to force a reconciliation later. Reconciliation whore. 1*

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...but I would have liked to here her explanation. Just for fun.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

First off, the cheating cunt is absolutely right.

He CANNOT just throw her out. It takes a court order to make a spouse leave his/her home, and a cop would know that.

Second, he is an utter douchebag for throwing out the photo albums. Those are FAMILY memories and the family includes the daughters. Destroying irreplaceable mementos of the whole family's life was the act of a childish prat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She could, but she won't!

Yes she could fight for 1/2 of things and to get back into the house but she won't. She would be too embarassed and ashamed if everyone found out she was a lying, cheating cunt. Even her good lady friend couldn't believe it. She lived a lie for years cheating on him but everybody knew how much she loved her husband so it would kill her if people found out the truth about the cunt. So know she won't.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Quite possibly the most electric passage ( in my estimation ) in Loving Wives

" I lay on top of Helen for a couple of minutes, holding my weight off her with my elbows, until she tried to wriggle out from beneath me. "C'mon, baby, let me go clean up."

"Not yet, Helen." I raised up to look at her face, and spoke in my friendliest voice. "How about if you use your mouth on me, and when I'm ready we can go again?"

Her face took on a look of intense distaste. "No Rob! You know I don't like that! How could you ask me to do that?"

Still looking right at her, I said gently, "how about if you just pretend I'm Mark Malchek?" "

Reconciliation / Divorce ? It doesn't matter. Those isolated lines assured full marks from me.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

a total change of pace from a great author. i felt it better as a standalone, and i really liked the main character. i thought it ended perfectly, but i really gotta know:

what was her recipe for brisket?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@DrSemblance Re: Photos

You obviously didn't read this: "I gently patted the pocket where I'd put the pictures of our daughters that I'd rescued from the family book. My memories of the girls were still precious to me."

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
Applause !!

Very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fairly good story but...

....just not finished!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

It's strange that she has a low libido, but had no problem having sex 3-4 times a week while they were courting and the first few months of marriage. Now beyond the "false advertising," if you will, she obviously CAN do it more than once every 10-14 days. I know it would kill the story, but why not compromise. I guess they DID, sort of, but her lack of enthusiasm surely kills the mood!

She knows he heard her in the shower, so she knows he heard her singing, very inconsistent with forced sex!

I can only repeat my comment from 9/14/15: "The cheating alone would be bad enough, doing it with people he knows adds insult to injury, but to be such a sexual animal after insisting for years that she just wasn't into that sort of thing is a real slap in the face!"

Doesn't need any more.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Comment to sbrooks103x

I believe the amount of sex dropped off, a great deal, after the kids were born. Now, was she prudish? Probably. Or he hadn’t yet “pushed” her very hard yet on that.

Also, there is no mention of Helen realizing he heard her singing. In fact, she may not have realized she was singing, or singing so loud as to be heard outside the showet. It’s not often something you’re really concious of doing... emoting you happiness. Also, she only finds out Rob knows 2 or 3 days after he tripped on it. She’s shocked and surprised that he even knew. Her mind is probably going a thousand miles an hour, or is running like molasses in winter. Either way, she’s probably not going to be thinking about if he’d heard her singing in the shower, or not.

Now, point I’d like to make/question is one thing “ohio” doesn’t ever do in his stories (as far as i can recall) is, after having found the adulterous act occurring in his marital bed he never throws out the mattress and bedding. In some of the stories he’ll have the protagonist sleep in the guest room because... well, because of the memory of the sight (or imagined sight if it’s just “evidence” of) the sex act. If he feels that strongly about it he would most certainly (at least I would) dipose of the matress, if not the whole bed, including box spring, frame, headboard, etc. Often the protagonist will throw the wife out, then go right on sleeping in the same bed. Or, sleep n the guest room, and eventually return to the, now soiled, marital bed. A reasonably good queen mattress runs just sub-$1000 today (2017... I’ve been mattress hunting recently). And a king mattress just a hundred or so dollars more. Surely not too expensive for the peace of mind of not sleeping in the same spot as the “deed(s)” occurred. It is a common plot ploy by many authors on LW, and I happen to think it a very good idea.

Otherwise... another superb story by ohio. 5-stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
A quick re-read...

...points out that Helen very quickly, just months after marriage, began running down on the amount of sex she wanted. On this point, I stand corrected.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Not Finished For Him

It's fine for the author to finish the story where he did, but eventually he's going to want to know the why. I mean a possible explanation can be she was frigid and then she hit that age for women when they get much more sexual, or could be onset of menapause and she became very sexual but for some reason went outside the marriage. Or that something happened between them after several months after their honeymoon (did she get raped and became frigid). Did something happen between her and her husband.

My point is he is going to want to know at some point or it's going to bug him forever. It won't matter as far as him taking her back, but how can someone be your partner for 25 years and you not want to know what the fuck happened and how she was two different people. Plus for me the psychology of why people do what they do (sexual or otherwise) is so interesting and this story doesn't cover the most important aspect for me.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
an early one

The rage was over the top in a sort of frantic way, which maybe is more realistic than PAPATOAD revenge, but the latter is immensely more interesting to read. You don't need to cry to show emotion, but every time this happens, an invitation to a brief pity party is sent out. You ever get one of those? I used to mail them out until I invented a machine to do it, from detection, identification, printing, folding, postage printing, and a funny looking android that I had to use when the post office workers started showing up to get the mail with shotguns in their hands...and put myself out of a job. I got one then, too. It was only a 20 minute party, but I enjoyed every minute.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Title

Well, it seems very clear that, despite the title of this sad tale, the other tragedy is that Hubby didn’t take the time to fix and eat his Brisket sandwich.

A clear 5er! (as usually from Ohio.)

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I would have liked to hear her justification of actions even though as Rob said, it doesn't really matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Helen was selfish

She never offered Rob a chance to participate, that's what was eating him. He made the right choice, she denied him a MMF fantasy. If my wife did that she'd be kicked to the curb too.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Nice

She wasnts to explain why. Does it fucking matter, whore? Can she explain away doing things for her lovers that she denied her husband, too? Fucking tramp

Great first chapter. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would want to know why

I would want to know why she did it. Not for her sake, but for my own sanity.

The guy wasted the best of his sexual active years with her, so to in order to accept and move on, he has to know.

On the other hand, she is clearly mentally disturbed, and cannot be trusted at all, so whatever she might have had to tell him during the time frame of this chapter really isn't worth anything. He was right to throw her out, and he was right in his attempt to break her, because that is likely the only way for her to regain a modicum of respect for the man and come to terms with the fact that her life as she knew it is over. After that she will to try and negotiate as a natural part of her grieving process, and if he stays firm, she will come to understand that honesty is her only chance to gain anything back.

She has lost her marriage, her home, her future, her beloved, and as far as she knows, her relationship with her children. My only concern is that she might march right out and commit suicide after the end of this chapter. Then our protagonist will have a much harder time finding the answers he needs to move on.

Well done again, ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the ususal

crap is she would tell him that she wanted romantic love with her husband and felt she shouldn't be doing the dirty crap that she did with her whoremongers. All this is because she wanted to clean with her husband, but she also wanted to be dirty, so the cheating.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Just what I needed tonight!

Why do they think they can justify their actions? Stay faithful or get out. It isn't more complicated than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good follow through

Appropriate results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Im surprised there was no mention of a DNA test for the girls

Its a shame, the man that's put a roof over her head provided warmth and comfort, a stable safe home, and he has to jack off to get sexual gratification , while she giving it away to everyone and anyone. As the two loves that he knows about, they both said there were others before them, but they didn't know who were. So what he said about her and their sex life right from the get go, she may well have been cheating throughout the entire marriage, seeing was in catering. Lots of men coming and going. Wink wink , nudge nudge. that's why I would get a DNA done. Im not saying, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"She didn't do it to you, she did it to me."

Why do some many authors write that a parent having an affair doesn't have anything to do with the kids? That's total BS. It affected the WHOLE family.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Just a story, a little quick fiction. It would be difficult to believe that a.wife could do this to a husband she claims to love. A great story about a man with super human restraint.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I just read it again.

The best revenge, the real punishment is to let the daughters, friends and family know what she did. Just open the door and shed light on the crimes. Nothing more is needed but for her to live the rest of her life without her husband. That is the real revenge and it happens every day, although not all the time.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Time line of cheating agree DNA test

Well written

Why not important did it unless rape drugged etc no excuse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The reality?

Is that he can't throw her out. It's her house too. And a policeman would know that. Of course when she talks to Mark and they go to the police and file a complaint, he's toast. Off the force and into jail. Threatening Mark and Ken with his gun, breaking Mark's nose, grabbing his wife and removing her from their home. He wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell in Court. There's no saving this messy story going forward. He's fucked it up too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story as usual

but a little unsatisfying. Maybe he didn't want to know why but I sure would. It's just not very believable that she would be that stick in the mud with him and do all those things with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Must Have Been One Helluva Brisket

To have a story named after her brisket. Why do women think their marriage can be revived after they have murdered it? It's like they shot holes in all four tires on their automobile, and expect to drive away on four flat tires...love, trust, faithfulness, and honesty have all received life threatening, if not fatal damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Things You Find

When you start turning over rocks. Glad to see you can write stories about husbands that still have big brass balls. Too bad he didn't use a gob of Astroglide and pop her ass, sounds like she would have enjoyed it, I know I would have. As for reality at this point it's still he said, he said, she said. Anon 7/12 if you can do better let's see it, time to put up or shut up. Let's see if Rob can hang on to his balls through chapter three. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT.....

As emotional as it should be.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Yes, I do want to know why

Everything else about this story was great, but it would have felt much more complete and satisfying if you had allowed her to explain why she was so sexually open to her lovers and not to her husband.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
BTB!!!!

He did exactly the right thing. As a Policeman, he cannot touch his slut wife. He would lose his job immediately for hitting her. I am curious as to who else she was screwing, and why!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOOD JOB, OHIO;

GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE BACK ON YOUR GAME, OHIO, I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN A COUPLE OF YOUR STORIES. BUT, YOU CAME BACK WITH A STRONG MAN, BEING A MAN THOUGHTOUT THIS STORY, NO BACK SLIDING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Think

I think there could have been more.Ending seems a bit abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need more ending

really to have more of an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shit like most of Ohio's stories

All buildup no follow through. Just like HDK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No ending

Good story, but not great.

I was disappointed at the lack of an ending.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is way way too over rated. He caught her. Backstory is pointless. He caught her pretty much in the act. The rest is meaningless filler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice story

but he might not have wanted to know why, but I wanted to know. lol

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Anon11/1

Think about your comment. If the writers took your advice it would be "His wife cheated. He kicked her out." End of story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Why would the cheating bitch even act like she cared for him. She's free to openly be the whore she's always been.

mccartysermccartyserabout 3 years ago

It was not finshed, Just left you hanging

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

At this point there was no reason to continue this story, this is a bizarre story as it is hard to imagine that wife cheats for years with multiple men and hubby does not pick up at least a suspicion, in particular because she is not giving him regular sex. That is bizarre but it makes for a surprise so let's give an author freedom to believe. But I don't see this moving on in any way other than to have technical details of a divorce.

Unfortunately, this author had a different idea and started messing it up in sequels.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@mccartyser, not finished? He dumped her slutty cunt, over and out!

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

He may not have wanted to know what, but I did. Hence the 3 *.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Why ruin Stephanie's life, no need for that, he was a bitter twisted man. Yes I agree with others, I wanted to know why she did it, this isn't the normal cheating wife story, were the wife doesn't deny him his sex, were the wife falls for another man, she doesn't want his cock, but wants any one else's, it doesn't make sense. This authors worst ever story 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not giving the readers of this story even a hint as to the “why” drags this down from a 4+ to a 3- tale.

.

Some think it’s “clever” to leave such a key piece of info…motivation….out. Nope. It was either cowardly or lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is always that dumb shit crap about love , I know that she loves me ? are you all that twisted that you can accept the fact that she would screw someone into the throws of multiple organisms' When you think like a male . with the hard dick has no coconscious mentality , shows me your not much of a writer. Women have sex differently it's about reproduction and survival . She more than likely never really loved you, FACT you were a means to and her productive survival needs (Her Mate Pick) reproduction mandates ( Love was something she gave too others ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

Rational and logical investigative approach.

Did not allow herr use the cheaters handbook.

Shove betrayal in her face and kicked her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With reference derogatory comments below.

Why do her reasons matter? Whether he reason was just for fun, neurotic narcissism, enjoyment of elicit sexual thrill. Does not matter. She used his trust to cover her sick sexual needs. PERIOD.

She did not love him. His sole role was a sperm do not and emotional and financial support resource.

Why did she denied husband sex?

Psychology on her part? I could care less.

She did what she did. THERE IS NO coming back from the cold depth and longitudinal betrayal

Again, the causative reasons for her actions are, in a real and life operational sense, meaningless.

FIVE stars for usual great story and SIX for reality base...unusual for writers of these stories whose ending usually leaves tge man as a forgiving cuck. I'm on to parts 2&3 and pray for this character to remain true to himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous