Britney's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

I pulled my cock from her pussy, much to Britney’s surprise and placed it near her ass. Removing my finger, I grabbed my wet hard cock and put the head at her entrance.

“Are you ready for this, because here it comes”, I said, as the head pushed into her ass.

“UGGH, IT’S TO BIG” Britney screeched, “IT WON’T FIT”.

I slowly let my cock go deeper and deeper, as she slowed the movements of her butt. Once past the sphincter, it went in easier. I relaxed a little as I was all the way in, to let her feel better about having a cock stuck up her ass.

She was so tight, and I was the lucky bastard that got her virginal asshole. Slowly I started to move my cock in and out, I thought I’d cream right then and there, she was so tight on my cock. Eventually, her ass started in rhythm with me and she was enjoying this a lot more.

“My God that feels real good, fuck my ass, drill my shithole”, Britney exclaimed.

By now I was really going at it. Her ass was wanting all she could get, as we rode one another. The sweat was pouring off our bodies as Britney played with her pussy and clit, as my cock reamed her ass.

“Cum with me baby, I ain’t going to last much longer”, I said.

My dick was ready to explode from the pressure of her tight anal passage. Britney’s hand moved faster on her clit as my cock literally blew up. The sperm rocketed from my pulsing cock and flew into her ass.

“Jesus fucking christ”, I hollered, as my dick continued to fire off those rockets .

“Shoot that cum in my ass”, Britney said, as her hand was bringing her closer to her own orgasm. Fingering her clit harder, she fell into the throes of yet another body racking climax.

“I’M CUMMING AGAIN, UGGH THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD”, Britney hollered, while her body shook and shivered in that sweet release. Britney’s head fell to the pillow as she climaxed, her body feeling like one giant nerve being tickled with. Her ass still in the air with my now shrinking dick in it.

I pulled myself from her anal passage and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, Britney was on her stomach, hugging one of the pillows with a big satisfying smile on her face.

Lying next to her again, I just looked at her, not saying a word. Her face was sweaty and her long hair was stuck to it in places, but she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I placed little kisses on her back and told her that she had made me a very happy person. It’s not often that a man is able to hold the real girl of his dreams. The alleged forbidden fruit. In my wildest dreams I have had countless sexual encounters with this woman and woke with the evidence splattered on my bed sheets. None of them can compare with actually being with her.

Britney rolled to her side, facing me, running her hand through my damp hair.

Her whole being was just to much for me to believe, so I kissed her lips, this time softly, with all the sensuality I could muster. I wanted her, again. I couldn’t get enough.

I kissed her forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and sent soft little peck to her neck. My hand had found her breast again and toyed with her still stiff nipple. My flaccid cock was again responding to her body. As it grew, it was right at her pussy, pushing at those luscious bald lips.

“MMMMMM!, that feels so nice, Britney said, as she rolled onto her back and I laid on top. The old missionary position, to me the most erotic of all. I have all of her in front of me to see and enjoy, by touch and sight.

Kissing her tender neck, my cock finds her entrance and I am once again entering her juicy wet love tunnel. The sweet velvet feeling of my cock running deeper and deeper into her. Our bodies joining as one. We release all other feelings and thoughts as our hips become the only thing necessary in this union.

I place small little kisses on her breasts and lap at the nipples as I go by. Britney has one hand on the back of my head, the other on my ass, she whispers softly in my ear, “I like the way you feel in my pussy”.

I look in her face, she is smiling. Our hips continue their now familiar motion. My cock is alive with more feeling than ever before. Britney hugs my body closer to her, our sweat mingling. Her scent is like a field of wild flowers to my nostrils, each part of her being sending a new thrill to my mind.

Her pussy is flowing with juices, my cock is attesting to the fact that this will never be better. I ride her pussy, slowly, enjoying each and every millimeter I feel of her love tunnel. I don’t want to cum, I want to live in here forever, but that won’t happen. Nature is, what it is, as I feel the buildup of semen in my scrotum.

“Gonna cum in you sweet pussy”, I told her.

“Cum in me, shoot your cum deep in my cunt”, Britney said, “I’m close too”.

My cock stroked her cunt, waiting for that moment when I sprayed her with my juices. Her hips were pounding me harder, as she too was wanting that release again.

A couple more strokes and my sperm was released in a torrent of delicious waves.

“Oh sweet Jesus, thank you”, I gulped.

“Yes, yes, cum in my pussy”, Britney said.

As my final spurt filled her cunt, she was able to get her release too.

“AH SHIT, FUCK, FUCK, YES I’M CUMMING”, Britney screamed

I watched her face crinkle up as her body slammed into mine and she felt the final release. Her body rolled left and right, as did her head on the pillow, as she reached Nirvana, again.

As she relaxed, I again suckled on her breast and toyed with her savory nipples. She was breathing mighty hard, but she held my head to her breast, shoving her nipple into my mouth. I released that lovely stud and kissed her lips, as our tongues dances together.

Rolling to her side, she turned and placed her ass to my crotch and we laid there spooning, until we both fell asleep for the night.

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12