Britta: The Anal Anarchist

Story Info
In this bottle episode the Greendale girls go even further.
5.6k words
4.4
32.2k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie Edison always had something to prove; whether she was running the Model U.N or cleaning mold from a corridor, the brunette never let a task she set her mind to beat her. And so, whilst daubing paint on the large paper banner laid out before her, Annie attempted to ignore yet another issue.

Setting up a community college fair was a big job, so Annie had forced the Dean to relinquish his office in order to do it. Then Abed had bailed; he was visiting his mom, but luckily Rachel, his much talked about but rarely seen girlfriend, made for a reasonable substitute. Of course the girl didn't know Annie's glitter to prit-stick ratio but thankfully she had been happy to talk the bemused redhead through it.

Annie had been surprised to get anyone from outside the study group involved and was grateful for the other girl; after all she had offered to join in and frankly the brunette needed the help. Of course, frustratingly, Rachel's 'help' was proving almost as counter-intuitive as her dorky predecessor's. This didn't surprise Annie; the cute former-cloakroom girl did have a history of circulating unsuccessfully through random unpaid jobs.

Still they could work together, chatting amiably throughout and gathering everything they needed in the Dean's office, in-spite of his protests; Ultimately for these tasks there was only one student he could rely on and the ambitious teacher's pet literally couldn't say no. To turn down a task was, at least to Annie, tantamount to being unable to do it. This the brunette could not accept. She was a winner, through and through and nobody would convince her otherwise.

Annie's overly tight attire was at least actually proving appropriate for once; as anything looser risked the likelihood of being dipped in paint. Today the brunette wore a teal blue camisole that could barely contain her impressive bust, thankfully also wrapped in a lighter cardigan. With these items she combined her compulsory short skirt, the pleated black cotton only just reaching mid thigh, due to the swell of her curves, Leaning further over the large stretch of paper, Annie stroked back her long dark hair, careful to keep it off the banner by tucking loose strands behind an ear.

Hearing the office door rattle violently, both girl's jumped; Rachel catching the tin of paint Annie accidentally swatted from the desk, the brunette turning quickly to see Britta Perry burst in with a typical lack of grace.

"AH HA!" Britta Perry yelled triumphantly, standing in the wide open doorway.

"Britta?" Annie squeaked, taken aback by her friend's unexpected appearance;

"What's wrong??"

"This is wrong!" Britta yelled, striding up to the two nervous girls, her face determined as the blonde prepared to push her latest cause:

"And I caught you two in the act!"

"The act of what? This??" Rachel responded, holding up the paint tin curiously, adjusting her glasses adorably as she read the label:

"But we bought the non-toxic kind and everything!"

"Not that!" Britta barked, tugging the can from the redhead's hands and flinging it across the desk:

"I caught you two promoting a seminar with a sexist agenda!"

"What are you talking about?!" Annie responded impatiently, stepping around the desk as she continued:

"This is a fair exclusively for women Britta, you can't have a problem with that."

Britta gaped, eyes wide responding exasperated:

"Its a Home Economics/ Sex-Ed fair Annie! Do you get what that means?"

The brunette crossed her arms, facing Britta down:

"Well we can't afford to host two events separately! Money's tight this year! We even brought Subway back in to sponsor everything."

Britta blinked, momentarily stunned: "You can't be serious? After what happened last time??"

Rachel shrugged: "Sometimes they bring delicious Subs, sometimes they bring major conflict. You take what you can get I guess."

Britta shook her head; curtain of wavy blonde curls dancing around her face as she about turned, surveying the room's contents. Against the wall an instructional oven was juxtaposed with a naked manikin wearing a realistically proportioned dildo. Across the floor slogans and painted signs were numerous and on the couch various pamphlets had been thrown haphazardly.

"We're getting off topic," Britta continued almost frantically:

"You guys have to help me shut this down! Can't you see? You're helping to create a production line where young, invigorated students go in and housewives come out! This is all part of the system's continuing efforts to marginalize women!"

Annie gave the blonde a withering look:

"Britta you see conspiracy in everything! This fair could actually help some of the girl's who go here. Half of them are Nerd's who have next to no experience with sex and need instruction." The brunette nodded her head toward Rachel suggestively as she continued to speak:

"And the rest of them are, let's face it; sluts who need a good example. This way we can appeal to both ends of the spectrum!"

Britta blinked hard, rounding on the pretty brunette:

"So what? You're the perfect specimen of womanhood?"

Annie blushed, avoiding Britta's stare: "Well, I don't know about perfect, but I set a good precedent..."

"The girl who's never been with a man wants to preach to others about sex?"

Annie blanched, hurt by Britta's accusation, even if it was essentially accurate:

"I-I've done the research! Besides I'm not going to be the only speaker!"

"Britta smirked, laughing dryly: "Right, just because the female staff aren't as clueless as you doesn't mean they won't essentially be spewing lies. You're all selling out your gender!"

Rachel blinked, backing away as the two girl's stared daggers at each other, raising her hands and finally speaking up:

"Woah okay, you two need to talk this out like adults. This is getting very... personal."

"This coming from the girl that doesn't even buy name-brand glitter!" Britta spat, turning to Annie's bemused assistant. The goody-two shoes blinked; Britta remembered her policy on glitter?

"Well at least this way it won't be wasted," Britta continued, striding past Annie to the desk:

"How come?" Rachel asked cautiously, stepping out of the anarchist's way, as the grey sweater streaked past.

"Cos I'm gonna bring this Mother down!"

Leaning over the desk, the blonde flung stacks of paper to the floor, scattering Art supplied and dioramas alike, disturbing Annie's decoration system remorselessly.

"Stop that!" Annie gasped, flinging herself at the faux-protestor ineffectually; attempting to pull the older woman away from her work.

Struggling, both students slapped at each other girlishly, neither gaining the upper hand. After several seconds of mock fighting both froze as they heard the office door slam. Turning to the door, the girls gaped as they heard the familiar sound of a key turning in the lock.

"Rachel?" Annie asked, running to the frosted glass door and turning the handle; only to find it would no longer budge:

"Rachel! What are you doing?"

"Locking you in." The girl responded unhelpfully, her silhouette visibly shrugging on the other side of the pane.

"Why!?" Britta exclaimed, joining her newfound enemy by the door, slapping the wooden surface in frustration.

"Abed says your group usually need isolation to work through these issues together. I figured, since he's not here...

"Your bottle episoding us?!" Annie cried out in amazement.

Britta gasped: "Nooo! I'm not spending another second with this traitor!"

Annie flinched; hurt.

Rachel seemed to pause, apparently thinking:

"Look, I'm hungry, so I figure I'll give you both half an hour to cool off. Then I'll come back and let you guys out, okay? Hopefully by then you'll have got these potential hijinks out of your systems. Sooo yeah... BYE!"

The silhouette of their jailer disappeared from the frame, both girls staring at the glass in astonishment.

"I can't believe this!" Britta yelled, kicking the door with her foot and instantly regretting it; yelping and clutching her appendage in agony.

Annie rounded on the blonde immediately, actually glad to finally be able to confront Britta without fear of discovery:

"I can't believe you'd try to ruin this cause!"

Annie continued angrily:

"You know you're not exactly the easiest person to please in the bedroom department! You think what? That I'm not open-minded after all that? I think we both know I'm more than capable of pleasing a partner."

Britta blushed, limping away from the girl gingerly:

"Always so desperate to please, I know. But real sex can be more demanding, less... forgiving."

Annie's eyes narrowed, the brunette knowing condescension when she saw it:

"And you think I couldn't handle that?"

Britta sat on the rim of the desk, rubbing her foot, finally able to calm herself:

"Your still just... so naiive. Our times, they were spur of the moment, instinctual. I just don't think you're qualified to teach others about sex!"

"And you are?"

The blonde blinked sheepishly, looking down at her sore toes:

"Well if your going to practice these things... better me than Rachel..."

Annie stared at the uncomfortable anarchist, momentarily speechless.

"That's what all of this was about? You thought Rachel and I were... Seriously Britta!?"

The blonde responded apprehensively: "Noo! I mean, you've been spending more time together recently is all. Obviously... You weren't?!"

Annie smiled dangerously, stepping closer to the embarrassed blonde while crossing her arms:

"You were jealous?"

Britta huffed, leaning away from the approaching brunette:

"Of course not! I just don't want you doing things like this seminar, or... anything else you're not ready for."

"I can do whatever I want Britta, and you have no right to stop me."

"I know..." Britta responded, uncertainty creeping into her voice.

"Well I do! So, so maybe the student has become the master!" Annie exclaimed, striking back unnecessarily:

"After all, at least I'm not the WORST, at EVERYTHING!"

The anarchist scoffed, jumping from the desk and striding over to the nearby mannequin, pulling away its 'equipment' hurriedly before finally turning on the petulant brunette and brandishing the dildo menacingly:

"Ohh yeah!? I say you put your money where your mouth is!"

Holding the plastic tool like a weapon, Brutta advanced slowly, the now apprehensive brunette stepping backward till her behind hit the desk:

"See this? This promotes the heteronormative agenda. This glorifies masculinity. If I can suggest anything you can't do with this right now, anything that you're too afraid to do, you have to call off this charade."

"And if I win?" Annie responded, eying the dildo with trepidation.

"Then I guess I won't be sabotaging anything."

Annie frowned, her delicate face scrunching as the brunette weighed up her options, very aware that her saboteur was now locked in the Dean's office with all the material for the fair. The aggressive blonde looked pissed, arms crossed over her stripped green sweater, dildo still gripped tightly in one hand. The brunette sighed; Rachel had really done a number on her. It would hardly be a stretch for the faux-activist to do something problematic. Annie nodded slowly.

"Sooo..." Britta began, stroking the plastic phallus slowly, "lets start the next lesson shall we? What's this fella called?"

Annie scowled, finding the faux-activist's question condescending:

"It's a dildo Britta, a-a..."

"Penis?" Britta cut the girl off smugly, grinning back at Annie:

" Getting uncomfortable already Miss Edison?"

"No." Annie responded dryly.

"Maybe you just need to think about us... What would you call the things we've done together, for example?"

Annie bit her lip, refusing to meet the older woman's eyes:

"Best friend things?"

"No..."

"Challenges?"

"Nope."

"Mistakes!"

"Nooo!" Britta responded defensively, before composing herself quickly: "I mean, well maybe..."

Annie sighed, finally answering:

"Lesbian..."

Britta attempted to meet the uncomfortable girl's eye:

"Im sorry what?"

"I admit it!" Annie squeaked back desperately: "We've had lesbian sex, alright? Doesn't mean I'm gay..."

"Good, at least we're being half honest with ourselves now."

Britta held out the dildo: "So how about you we prove you're not gay just now then? Ever sucked one of these?"

Annie gasped, horrified.

"Come on Annie, I thought you were, 'experienced.'"

The brunette glowered back at her grinning adversary, holding back a remark as she stepped forward, attempting to grab the dildo.

"Nuh uh," Britta laughed, holding the phallus out of reach:

"Lets make this more realistic."

Britta stepped back as she struggled with her belt. Tugging down her jeans she replaced them with the tool's harnesses as Annie watched in amazement. Bent over, the blonde pulled the straps over her behind, looking up and smirking:

"What are you waiting for Annie? Get on your knees."

The goody-two shoes whined:

"But Brittaah! The floor is disgusting."

"If you think you cant handle this..."

Annie dropped instantly, still eager to be proven right, her face becoming level with her friend's crotch.

"Good girl. Now suck my cock. Unless that's too demeaning?"

Annie paled, looking up at the triumphant blonde imploringly. Britta crossed her arms once more; very impressed with herself.

Annie whimpered, the faux-anarchist had backed her into a corner and they both knew it; the idea that she had to perform oral sex on a plastic phallus to prove she wasn't a lesbian was absurd and yet Britta would win if she didn't. The brunette shuddered; God knows Britta had her questioning her sexuality enough as it was and Annie just didn't think she could take the smugness if she failed to act right now. It was this desire to avoid more taunting which compelled the nervous valedictorian to slowly open her mouth wide, eyes shining, as she took the dildo carefully onto her tongue.

As her lips closed around the shaft Annie closed her eyes tightly, instantly regretting this decision. Unsure how to proceed the brunette lightly bit into the hard plastic and looked up at her strange new teacher.

"Hmm, well that's a start." Britta said, clearly still unimpressed:

"Now why don't you try bobbing your head on it a little."


There was a pause as Annie attempted to respond, only to realize her mouth was currently indisposed. So instead the girl grudgingly did as she was told; slowly lowering her lips down the shaft, sliding inch after inch into her mouth until she had almost half of it past her teeth. Pulling back until just the tip was between her lips, Annie then acted instinctively; gently repeating the process a couple of times in quick bobs before she was interrupted.

"You know your not just warming the cock right? Its called sucking head for a reason." Britta said.

Annie looked up indignantly; amazed the supposed feminist would go this far. But Britta held firm, waiting until she could hear the girl below her sucking loudly on the dildo before continuing, still hoping to put the her friend off:

"Try and take a little more in your mouth, you're barely even half way. After all, you said you could handle this. So now let's just see if little Miss Perfect can take at least 2/3rds."



Finding herself unable to do anything but obey Britta's obnoxious commands, Annie lowered her mouth further on her friend's cock, taking more into her gullet on every thrust of her head until she was sliding her lips over 2/3rd's of the shaft, stopping occasionally so she could breathe through her nose.

"Better..." Britta said, surprised by the girl's continuing commitment; she'd figured Annie was too repressed to get this far.

"Well... I guess this means you can deep throat, right?"

Annie gargled; given that she couldn't speak with her mouth full, the brunette was a little unsure how to tell the blonde she didn't believe that was possible. After pausing briefly to think about it, Annie nodded her head, hoping that at least if she tried she'd win this weird competition. She had to win. Still leaning on her sore knees, Annie smoothed down her skirt reflexively before returning her scrambling hands to the dildo hanging between them.

Closing her eyes, Annie concentrated on keeping calm as she attempted to take the dildo to the back of her throat. It was so big. Feeling the unforgiving hard plastic slip closer to her esophagus, Annie panicked, gagging uncontrollably.

Britta blinked, sympathy threatening her resolve as she looked down on the stubborn girl. But if she couldn't beat Annie, she could at least teach her a lesson.

Annie, about to give up, shuddered as fingers tangled in her long, straight hair, gripping her head firmly. The brunette gasped as she felt pressure from this firm hold pull the dildo further into her mouth, till its end hit the back of her throat.

"Good girl!" Britta exclaimed, biting her tongue as she realized how pervy she was being. Why was this so... exhilarating? Britta attempted to rationalize guiltily once more; maybe it was just nice to have this know-it-all be quiet?

"Come on, relax. Push my cock down your throat." Britta ordered, increasing the pressure on the back of Annie's head. The goodie two shoes whimpered, beginning to resist weakly while desperately trying to relax her throat muscles, the shaft threatening to slide down her gullet. And, after enough pressure from Britta, it did just that, the head of the dildo slowly sliding down Annie's windpipe until her nose pressed against Britta's lacy black knickers.

Annie held that position for as long as she could, breathing through her nose and desperately trying to remain calm, one hand finding purchase in Britta's knit sweater while the other gripped the back of her friend's thigh. Annie held still, her big eyes beginning to water. Had she done it?

Britta was also holding her breath, studying that determined face; long lashes fluttering maddeningly, plump red lips wrapped around the large phallus. The blonde relinquished finally pushing Annie backward, allowing the younger girl to cough and gasp for air.

"Alright, good job" Britta admitted, letting her friend fall back against the desk as the guilty blonde regained her composure, afraid to let Annie know she had just surpassed her own record for deep throating a guy, or that dominating her friend had really turned the activist on.

Annie shook her head, face red and embarrassed as she gulped down unobstructed air.

"Sooo, you'll leave the fair alone?" Annie croaked hoarsely, her throat now sore from her humiliating success.

"Nope," Britta replied indignantly: "You haven't surpassed my sexual limits, you've just met them. If anything that's a draw."

"What!" Annie spat, pulling herself up by the desk and rounding on Britta angrily:

"So how do I prove I'm less inhibited than you now?"

"I guess you can't," Britta replied smugly.

"But that's not fair!" Annie cried out, hands balling into fists indignantly:

"I did not just give you head for no reason, I have to win!"

Annie's brow knitted, thinking hard as she considered every possible option. It was pretty clear Britta was no virgin, but she was also in her own way, a prude. What could she agree to that would prove that?

Annie looked up, biting her lip. Speaking slowly, her next question came very quietly:

"Have you ever tried... you know..."

Britta watched the girl suspiciously, eyes narrowing, face turning sour.

"What?..."

Annie winced, looking down at her pumps, avoiding answering the question for a long few seconds:

"You know, in the pop pop..."

Britta gasped, eyes widening:

"Anal?! Annie Nooo! That's gross!"

"What's the difference?" Annie responded quickly:

12