Broken Bikini Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,398 Followers

"It will be dark soon, and I should be leaving. Don't worry about the suit. It was my fault, really."

Tomas noticed that she made no move to rise. "Well, I think I'll just sit here and watch the sunset. I haven't had time to do that for a while. You're welcome to stay if you want."

The sun was a thin, orange sliver resting on the horizon when he picked up the end of the blanket and pulled it over her shoulders. Veronica turned to him with questioning eyes.

"I thought you might be cold."

He wasn't making any advance, and the suspense of waiting was killing her.

"This time of day, it's nicer to have someone to keep you warm."

The eyes were shimmering and the orange-red glow of the sunset reflected off the surface as flames licking at the emerald centers. It was the most natural thing in the world to pull her close and kiss her. It was even more natural to lie back on the blanket with her in his arms. They lay on their sides in the soft, tentative embrace both had desired but which neither could suggest.

Veronica pressed her body against Tomas when she felt the exquisite touch of his hand on the small of her back. The gentle rubbing motion sent tingles through her being, and when the hand moved lower to caress the soft swell of her hip, she shivered in excitement. Tomas softly traced the crease between her hip and thigh and then ran his hand back up her back. She felt him tug at the back tie of the top and then move to the neck. The bikini fell between them when she pushed slightly away, and her dark, rigid nipples grew more taut and wrinkled when she brushed the hair on his chest. Veronica parted her lips and kissed him again.

Tomas' hand was incredibly gentle as it caressed her shoulders, and little tingling waves of pleasure rippled through her body. He rolled to his back and carried her with him. Both his hands stroked down her back to her hips and cupped them tightly before moving up her sides to her breasts. When he lightly brushed them, Veronica couldn't suppress the tiny moan that surged from her throat. She spread her legs to straddle him, and waited with closed eyes for the next sensation from his touch. The cupping hands slipped under the bikini bottom to cradle her hips, and one finger gently traced the satin crease between them. The hands pulled gently and her breasts rubbed across his muscular chest sending waves through her that settled deep inside her belly. His lips nibbled at her neck, ear, and shoulder.

He gently rolled her back to her side, and Veronica felt the bikini bottom being rolled down her hips. She moved to her back and lifted herself to let it pass her bottom, and lifted first one leg and then the other as Tomas slipped it over her small, bare feet. When she opened her eyes, she met Tomas' sweeping gaze.

"Woman, you are truly beautiful."

He bent over her to kiss her again, and she pulled him to her with a hand behind his neck. His fingertips traced from her jaw to her neck and then to the soft valley between her breasts. The fingers were never hurried, and the touch was always soft against her velvety skin. She felt him caressing the underside of her left breast, then the side, and broke the kiss with a gasp as the finger circled the dark tip and lightly brushed her nipple. Veronica felt for the waistband of his shorts. He wore no belt, and she quickly found the snap and zipper. Tomas helped her pull the shorts down, and she discovered that he wore no underwear beneath them. Her hands searched through the coarse curls that covered his lower belly and found his erect manhood. She cradled it with her fingertips to feel the softness of the skin, and then stroked softly on the underside. The groan told her that Tomas enjoyed the sensation, so she closed her hand around the stiff shaft and pulled gently on the head. He groaned again.

Lips found her nipples and suckled gently before a tongue brushed over the tip. The sensation was electrifying, and Veronica felt her passage ripple as the lips closed over the nipple again. She sighed when his tongue circled the wrinkled, bumpy circle on her other breast, and tugged on his member again.

Tomas' hand stroked the narrow strip of silken hair on her belly, and his fingertips swirled through the curls. The fingers slipped lower to first cup the outer lips of her sex, and then to separate the hair that had become matted inside the bikini. The touch was ever so gentle as Tomas lightly worked the curls to one side or the other, and at last Veronica felt him trace the length of her swollen lips. He teased the pouting flower of her womanhood by rubbing the lips together, and then as he kissed her and caressed her lower lip with his tongue, Veronica felt the finger slip between the petals to the oily slickness inside, and she involuntarily lifted her hips. The tip of her small tongue brushed his lightly and then sought the textures of his mouth. Tomas stroked the convoluted velvet of her inner petals and then slipped the finger through the threshold of her passage.

Veronica was excited by the touch of this man, and her body had responded with the seeping of the glistening fluid that would ease his entrance. Tomas felt the wet warmth around his finger, and returned the moisture to her soft, inner lips. He gently manipulated them by slipping his finger partially through the portal and slipping it up and down, and by gently pulling on the silken surface. Veronica began to rock against his touch and to stroke his organ as she neared the small plateau of pleasure that would signal her readiness for him. When Tomas touched the small button at the top of her sex, she arched into his hand and cried out. The small circular caresses teased the little bud from it's lair of satiny skin, and at the first direct touch, Veronica cried out again and tried to pull Tomas between her thighs.

"Not yet, my beauty. You are much to erotic to be enjoyed so quickly."

Tomas pulled himself from her grasp, and she felt his lips trail kisses between her breasts, over her belly and down both thighs. His hands followed the trail, and gently spread her tanned hips. Veronica held her breath as Tomas' lips nuzzled the soft skin of her inner thighs, and a moan exploded with her exhalation when his tongue slipped between her petals. The soft tongue mapped each tiny wrinkle of her inner lips and left her panting in the failing light. Veronica clasped her thighs around his head when the tongue found the protruding center of her pleasure, and then opened wide as Tomas rasped the surface. She was so near explosion, so very near, and thought she would fall into the abyss when he suckled gently at the throbbing little nub, but he did so only for a moment, and then all sensation ceased. Her breathing slowed almost imperceptibly, and Tomas began again. Veronica writhed at the caress of his tongue and as he rolled and tugged at her swollen nipples, she began thrusting herself into his mouth. She was moaning with every breath now, and cried out each time the lips closed on her extended little bud and suckled. Veronica felt wave after wave of pleasure shudder through her frame and she pulled on Tomas' shoulders. This time he rose from her thighs and positioned himself between them.

The first touch of his member at her portal cause her to push up, but he withdrew from the thrust. He teased her at the entrance by pushing in a short way and then pulling back. Each stroke bored slightly deeper into her belly and when he ultimately sank inside her to his full length, he allowed her to rock her hips to force him deeper. The first long, slow strokes soon gave way to the rapid urging of her hips.

The ache of his need for her forced Tomas to control himself, for he wanted her pleasure as much or more than he desired his own release. He supported his weight with one arm, and stroked her hip with the other. His fingers slipped between them to find the little nub again, and he began the same slow circling caress. More waves of sensation shot to her belly, and he felt the entrance to her womb as she thrust back against him. The feeling of the firm, soft point deep inside her was a sensation that he treasured, and Tomas kept thrusting himself deeply to reach this exquisite spot.

Veronica's cries became a continuous symphony of passion, and as Tomas stroked the little button in time with his thrusts, her body began to stiffen and rise from the blanket. He bent to kiss her and she enveloped his mouth with hers. She arched higher, then higher still, and Tomas sensed the beginning of her release. He drove himself deep into her, and rubbed directly across the little bud.

Veronica cried out through her grasping lips and convulsed in a spasm of shudders and rocking hips. As she felt the stream of his seed splash into her, she cried out again, and then lost all control of her mind and body. The sensations of Tomas slipping through the ripples of her passage and soft inner lips, and the pressure on the center of her sex cascaded her passion into an ephemeral world of blinding lights that erupted behind her closed eyelids. He thrust himself deep inside her again, and again, and then, gasping and spent, he lay cradled between her thighs.

She lay under him in quiet serenity and lightly stroked her hands over the muscles of his back until he slipped from her body. Never before had she experienced such ecstasy. Her body still quivered and her mind whirled as she hugged him to her breasts. She loved the feeling of his weight on her.

"I'm probably crushing you. I'm sorry, but I've never -"

"I know, me neither."

Tomas lifted himself from her embrace and moved to lay beside her. He put his arm around her and she snuggled close.

"I suppose you have to go."

"Yes, I have to go back to Osborne tomorrow and make sure old Peters hasn't changed his mind again. If his presentation to the new owners isn't perfect, he'll blame me."

"It sounds like you don't like him very much."

"Oh, I like him just fine. I love it when he treats me like I'm stupid because I can't read his mind. I live to stay in the office and take all his calls while he goes out to play golf. He always writes it off to the company, but I know sometimes they invite him, because I take the calls and write the dates on his schedule. And I absolutely adore him for calling me Ronnie when I've asked him a thousand times to call me Veronica."

"So, why don't you just quit and stay here with me?"

"Because I like to eat and sleep indoors, silly boy. I need the job."

They dressed and Rocky trotted beside Tomas as they walked to her car.

"Well, I'd call you if I knew your last name. There must be thousands of Veronica's in the book."

She kissed him and said, "Veronica Renas, but all you have to do is ask for the number".

"I'm asking then."

She wrote the number on a napkin from the burger place and handed it to him. "Is this just courtesy, or will I really see you again?"

"You'll see me again before you know it. Now go home and get some rest so you can go face...what was his name again?"

"Peters."

"So you can face Peters tomorrow. I don't envy you having to work with a jerk like that."

The next morning, she stepped out of the elevator and almost collided with Mr. Peters, or rather, she assumed the man was Peters. She couldn't see his face because of the stack of boxes he was carrying. The man put the boxes down, and her assumption was proven correct.

"Do you believe the nerve of that son of a bitch. He calls me to say he wants to hear the presentation early, and after I bust my ass getting in here, he's sitting in my office, and in my chair, mind you. I tell him I'll be ready as soon as I get the overheads made, and he says they won't be necessary. I ask him why, and he says because he wouldn't believe them anyway. I say, well I can show you that everything's right, and he says he's already checked everything and has decided that they won't need me any longer. I say, what the hell's that supposed to mean, and he says it means I'm fired and have thirty minutes to get out. I'm gonna sue his ass all the way to Arizona. I'm a Goddamned vice-president. He can't fire me that easily."

Peters picked up the boxes and staggered into the elevator. He asked her to press the button for him, and on a whim, she quickly pushed the buttons for all six floors between the office and the parking garage. As the doors closed, she chuckled and skipped into the office. As she sat down at her desk, Peter's office door opened, and Tomas stepped out.

"Hi Veronica. I told you you'd see me soon."

She just sat with mouth agape as he smiled at her.

"I see Veronica's not in a talking mood today. Maybe I should come back tomorrow."

"N-No. Y-You just took me by surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I had to come in to fire your boss, so I thought I'd hang around and see how things are going. You don't mind, do you?"

"You're the new owners?"

"Actually, I just represent them, but being the vice president of acquisitions does carry a certain amount of power. You were right about Peters, by the way. Our study of Osborne showed that as well as using the company to pay for his own entertainment, he was mis-stating the company finances. What you probably didn't know was that some of those golf outings took place at the apartment of a lady with, shall we say, somewhat flexible, but very expensive, morals. And, you were right about another thing, too; he was a real jerk."

"Uh, Mr. Cordoba, about last night. I didn't know -"

"I understand, and don't call me Mr. Cordoba, or I'll have to start calling you Ronnie."

"But this changes things."

"Yes, well..., I suppose I'll have to figure out how to keep seeing you since you're technically an employee, but that shouldn't be too difficult. Maybe we could keep meeting at that beach; I'm sure the owners wouldn't care."

"So you really do know the owners? I thought you were probably just saying that in case I owned it."

"Actually, the former owners were the older couple I told you about, and they did have this dislike of beach parties. The new owner thinks the occasional beach party is perfectly acceptable as long as he's invited. By the way, that new owner would be me."

"But - "

"I don't want any butts except that wonderful little one of yours, so stop trying to get rid of me and take the day off. I want you to go get another suit and call Judy, like I said. I'll be picking you up for dinner at six, assuming you'll give me your address, and I think afterwards, we'll stay at the house. Rocky won't knock you down there, and the wine I'll have on ice will taste a lot better than those wine coolers. We can talk about how we can keep seeing each other until we think of something better to do." He winked.

Veronica blushed and hurried back to the elevator. She was walking to her car when she saw Peters again. Apparently he'd had trouble with the boxes during all those stops, because a couple were torn and every few feet, something would fall out. Peters would swear, put down the load to retrieve the fallen item, and then struggle to pick them up again. The wig was hanging off one side of his head, and it looked like he was being attacked by a hairy teddy bear. She chuckled again as she unlocked the car door, and once she was safely inside, she burst out laughing. When her sides began to hurt, she managed to regained control and drove toward the exit. She saw Peters again as he loaded his car. He recognized her and smiled. The expression changed to a scowl when she drove past, and she giggled at the thought that she had accomplished this delightful change with just a single raised finger.

**********************

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,398 Followers
12