Broken Curfew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, they fell together in a tangle on her bed. They were both in a twilight state for about twenty minutes. Finally David managed to roll over and glance at the clock.

He nudged Laurie with his toe, "Come on, sweet cheeks. We've got to get cleaned up before your mother gets home."

This time they showered together. As they stepped out, Laurie reached down and grabbed her dad's prick.

"Now let me show you what I can do," she cooed. Laurie went to her knees and began sucking. David closed his eyes and tangled his fingers in her wet hair as she sucked at him, like child sucking a nipple. She was good. She teased him, pulled him along and made him pant to cum. She knew how to play with his balls, and drag her fingers along his shaft to drive him to madness with wanting both wanting to cum and to have it go on forever. She used her fingers to stroke his shaft as she sucked. She was all she had bragged about being.

Finally he thrust his cock deep in her mouth and shot again. Laurie swallowed the first spurt, and then pulled it from her lips and aimed it at her young tits.

"I like having hot cum on my tits." She let the last couple of shots of cum splash against her tits. "Yummy," she purred.

She scooped up the cum on her chest and licked her fingers clean of it.

"Told you I was good." She got to her feet and swung her hips at her father as she headed out of the room.

They headed to pick up Angie at his brother's place, and picked up the prom night pictures along the way.

Angie was happy to have been allowed to stay with her cousin most of the day.

When Nadine walked in the three of them were just sitting down to a spaghetti dinner. "I got it done quicker and hopped a flight home. I'm starving."

Laurie and Angie jumped up to hug their mom.

After dinner, David broke out the pictures he'd taken of Laurie and Cody the night before.