Broken Down on the Road

Story Info
Two MILFs must pay for a ride.
5.3k words
4.32
162.9k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to SexyGeek for all her hard work in editing this story.

*****

My name is Dave and I want to tell you an amazing story that happened to me last summer. Before I tell you what happened I'll tell you a little about myself.

I'm eighteen and just graduated from high school. This fall my plan is to go to the local community college to take classes to get my realtor license.

I'm little over six feet tall, and have an athletic build, but I'm no way any kind of jock. I've been told from time to time that I was handsome.

My Mom thought it would be great for me to work in her office so that I could see if I really wanted to be a realtor. My dad was all for me working this summer instead of just lying around. That's how I ended up working with my Mom.

Her boss (Mike) hired me and gave me all the odd jobs. I was the guy who put up the for sale signs, made the coffee and ran for the donuts. Of course I also was leaning a lot about being a realtor.

Mike had a very strict dress code. Not to go into the whole code I'll just keep it short, the women had to wear dresses or skirts and the men had to wear suits.

Since I didn't have my license I didn't have to wear a suit but had to wear slacks with a nice shirt. He also only had very fit people working for him. All the employees had gym memberships and worked out daily.

There was some kind of classes coming up to teach the new laws taking effect in a few months. The classes were the "teach the teacher" type of class. It's where only a few people would go and then come back to teach everyone else.

The classes were in a bigger town about four hours from us. Only three people could go. My Mom and one of the other females (Sue) were picked. Mike decided that it would be great idea if I went.

Mike told me, "Dave, I've picked you because I would like to see you continue working here while you attend school."

My Mom and Sue decided that we would head on up on a Saturday because they wanted to do some shopping on Sunday.

My Mom is 5'5", 130 pounds, with long blonde hair, hazel eyes. From working out every day she has well toned legs and a slim waist. From working with her I've noticed she has a gift for sales.

I'm sure glad Sue was picked I had certainly been noticing her around the office. She is short and very cute, the best way to describe her is a MILF.

When I was introduced to her she smiled and I thought she was so hot. Too bad she was married. From that day on I always sought her out just to ask her a question or two just so I could talk with her.

When she is around me she always flipping her short brown hair around in a way that is sexy as hell. I know she is doing this just to flirt with me. I try not to but whenever she is around I catch myself staring at her nice round tits and wondering what her bra size is. She caught me one day and just smiled at me.

We started our trip at 9 A.M. Since we we're traveling we decided to just wear jeans with a conformable top. My Mom was driving and she decided we would take the back roads instead of the interstate.

By taking the back road it took us away from all the towns. Being out in the middle of nowhere we had no cell phone service. The road was bumpingas no repair work has been done to it. I hadn't seen another car since we'd been on the road.

With no one on the deserted country road with us Mom was speeding. I was sitting in the back seat day dreaming when all of a sudden Sue yelled, "LOOK OUT!!"

I open my eyes to see a deer running out in the road. Mom swerved, missing the deer, but we ended up off the road. After checking making sure we were all ok Mom tried to move the car but it wouldn't move.

I got out of the car and walked around to see what was keeping us from moving. It appeared we hit a rock. "Oh shit, the front right wheel is busted!" I yelled.

Mom and Sue got out of the car and walked over to where I was. "Can you fix it?" Sue asked.

"No, the wheel is broken off the axle."

"Damn, we don't have any cell service out here either," Mom, added.

She continued, "The last town we went thru is about 15 miles behind us. I'm not sure how far it is to the next town."

Looking at the two women, I said, "Guess we will have to start walking."

"You are kidding, right?" Sue asked

"What, we're all in jeans and light tops on."

Mom was laughing now. "Yes, but Sue and I are in heels and walking is out, buster."

Knowing it was up to me to do something I said, "Guess I can start walking and see if I can find help."

"No, we're all going to stay with the car. Sooner or later someone will come by."

Here we were broken down on the highway and I was getting bored. So I was down looking at the wheel trying to see if I could fix it, when a van pulls up with four young men inside. All four of them got out of the van. "Looks like you all need some help."

As they walked around to where I was to check out the situation, I started to say something but my Mom spoke first. "Thank God you've turned up," she said," I didn't know what we were going to do."

All three guys looked at my Mom and ran their eyes up and down her. Then they noticed Sue standing on the other side of the car and checked her out.

That is when I decided to introduce us to them, hoping they would stop staring at the women. "I'm Dave and this is my Mom Mary. Over there is Sue."

"Whoa!" one of the guys yelled.

"That's got to be the best looking ass I've ever seen in a long time," another guy shouts.

"Heck, you're right, they both have a nice ass," someone added.

Not paying any attention to me the one close to me started talking. "So your name is Mary. I'm Brad, that's Jim, he's Gray and the dude over by Sue is Jake."

At least I knew they heard me when I introduced us. Mom answered, "Looks like the wheel is broken and we're hoping you could take us to the nearest town so we can get someone to fix the car?"

Brad then wandered closer to the front wheel bending down looking at it. "What seems to be the problem?"

"A deer jumped out in front of us and we swerved missing it, but hit that rock busting up the wheel. With no cell phone service out here we're kind of screwed," I replied.

"I say your screwed, looks like you're not going anywhere without a tow for sure."

Then looking at the other guys he looked at Mom. "How much money you three have? It's a long drive into town and we expect to be compensated forour time."

I jumped, looking at Mom and Sue. Being a little startled I checked my wallet as Mom and Sue were checking their purses. Then I walked over to the two women. We looked at each other putting what little money we had together.

Mom said, "We have a total of 50 dollars."

"That isn't enough," Brad stated smirking.

Sue looking at Brad and said, "When we get into town, take us by an ATM. and we will pay more."

Now laughing Brad looked at Sue. "I don't think so sweet heart. You'll pay up front or sit here until someone else comes by. Then again you can walk to town. I don't care."

He started to walk back to the van with the other guys following. Mom yells out, "Wait, maybe we can work something out."

Taking charged she looked at me then Sue and whispered, "Look, guys there is no way we're walking and we have already been here longer then I want to be. We need to make a deal with these guys. Dave, you get the luggage out of the car and Sue and I will talk with Brad."

Brad stopped and walked back towards Mom and Sue as I opened the trunk of the car to retrieve the luggage.

Gray walked over to me. "Hey, you need some help?"

"I'm not sure if they're going to make a deal, but if they do yes."

I couldn't make out what the other group was talking about. Then I saw Brad point at Gray then the van. Gray then said, "I think they might be coming close to a deal. Brad just pointed for us to move the luggage over to the van."

I said, "Cool," and we moved the three bags over to the van.

Gray picking up one suitcase, said, "We'll have to put them up on top in the luggage rack, so we'll have enough room for all of us in the van."

Just as we were putting the last suitcase on top of the van, I jumped. Mom's voice startled me. She was shouting, "I don't think so! We're not going to do that!"

Then Sue added, "No way!"

Then Mom added, "Look guys we both are married and that's my son. No, I can't, I just can't."

This statement made me wonder what they were they talking about. She didn't say she wouldn't, she just said she can't because I'm here. Now I'm thinking she would do what these guys wanted if I wasn't around.

Mom looked over at me and said, "Get the bags back down. This isn't going to work."

I looked at Gray. "What do you think that was all about?"

Gray replied with a smirk, "I'm sure he told them 'Cash, grass or ass, nobody rides for free,' and he won't change his mind."

As I got the bags off the van the guys were piling back into it. I saw Mom and Sue looking at me while in a deep conversation between each other. I picked up one suitcase and started to move it back to the car when Sue yelled, "WAIT Brad!! LET'S TALK!"

So I put the bag back down on the ground as the guys climbed out of the van again. This time Brad didn't have a friendly look on his face as all four of the guys walked over to Sue and my Mom. I also walked over to see what was going on.

With a mean but under control voice Brad said, "Ok, ladies, I hope you're not wasting any more of our time."

Mom started talking. "Look, guys, we've already been out here for a few hours and you're the only ones who have come by."

Then with a deep commanding voice Brad jumped in. "Look bitch you're wasting my time with a history class here." As he stared at her, he abruptly said, "Show us your titties."

"Excuse me? I told you we were not going to do that. We just want a ride and will pay you after we get to an ATM," Mom said angrily.

"I'm getting pissed. You're wasting my time. You want a ride you two will take off all of your clothes. I don't care if your son is here. If not, have afucking good time out here," he replied with no hint of compassion.

Then Jake added, "You want a ride then show them titties quick girls."

"You're breaking the law!" Sue forced out with a whisper..

"What law are we breaking? That's right, there is no goddamn law. I'm tired of your shit," Brad replied. He turned and started walking back to the van with the guys following.

"No wait, please, let us talk some more" Sue yelled out.

Dave turned and looked real mean at Sue, "Ok, don't take too long. We're not going to wait here all day!"

Sue grabbed my Mom and pulled her off to where no one could hear them talk. Everyone was watching them at this point. Sue was looking upset andwaving her hands around.

I knew both women didn't want to walk, but I wondered if they were going to be willing to submit to Brad's terms for a ride.

Now Mom was talking to Sue and they definitely were arguing with each other. They both looked over at me then back at each other as they talked. Mom looked upset but defeated and just shook her head up and down.

Brad shouted, "Goddamn you two bitches make up your minds!"

Sue then looked at him and said, "Ok, we'll do it but not here in the open."

Brad smirking now, "Well then where would you like to do it? I don't see anything but open space here."

"Over by the van where no one can see us from the road," Sue replied.

"Well, I see how busy this road is. Ok, move your asses over to the van."

Gray walked over to me. "Let's get that luggage back on top of the van."

With a concerned look on my face I picked up a suitcase. Gray, seeing my face, said, "Look, dude, don't try to be a hero. They'll just kick your ass. Just go with the flow. Anyway it looks like Sue and your mom are going along with it willingly."

"I'm cool," was the only thing I said. I didn't know if I would stay cool.

Gray and I had the first of the luggage on top of the van as the group was gathering around the side of the van. Mom and Sue were standing in the middle of the other three guys.

On one hand I was thinking this predicament is hilarious but in the other hand it wasn't, mainly because it was my Mom who was being forced. Guess she wasn't really being forced, but if we wanted a ride to town she had no choice but do a strip for these guys.

Brad said in a loud voice, "Okay, are you two happy now?" Then he continued, "I want both of you to tell us your full name and that you're doing this on your own free will. You first Mary."

Thinking this was odd I looked over at the group wondering why he would have them say this. As Mom was repeating what Brad wanted her to say I noticed it. Jim had a camera and was filming what was going on. I don't think Mom or Sue knew they were being filmed.

After Sue was done talking Brad commanded, "If you don't want to do this then don't. We don't mind leaving you here but if you want a ride then Mary you're first!"

I just finished handing Gray the second suitcase as Mom was looking around to see where I was. Guessing she was satisfied that I wasn't looking she started to unbutton her top.

Brad was talking very low to everyone in the group. I couldn't hear what was being said but everyone started to laugh even the women.

By the time we got the last suitcase on top of the van Mom had her blouse off. She didn't have a sexy bra on. It was still kind of sexy seeing her there in her jeans and white bra.

Now that Gray and I were done with the luggage we both moved over to the side of the van where the group was standing. I don't think either woman noticed us joining the group. Mom was looking around hoping they wouldn't make her go any further.

Then out of nowhere someone yells out, "Lose the bra you old bitch!!"

She slowly reached behind her and unclasped her bra. That is when I got this feeling of uneasiness.

Gray must of have noticed it and whispered into my ear, "Relax kid they're just your mom's tits, relax. Like I said before the guys will hurt you, so relax."

So I took a deep breath even though I still wasn't cool with the idea.

Then she reached up to her left shoulder pulling down her bra strap and letting it slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra she reached up and pulled down the other strap.

Now removing her hand where she was holding the bra she let it fall to the ground. The guys were cheering as they looked at her exposed mature boobs.

There was my Mom in her jeans with her boobs just hanging there fully exposed in front of these four strangers and me. One thing for sure a topless women in jeans is sexy as hell even if it is my Mom.

Bending down Brad picked up her bra, looking at it he yells out her bra size 34 C. As he tossed it into the van all the guys were making some kind of comment about her tits or bra size.

Brad looking at Mom ordered, "Ok, turn around so everyone gets a good look at them sexy mature titties."

She started turning around and as she faced the first guy shouted, "You have a great set there sweet heart!"

After that each guy made sure they commented on her tits. As she turned her boobs bounced and damn my cock was getting hard from watching my own mom's tits bounce.

When she finally faced me she had a look of surprise on her face. Then she just smiled at me as I checked her out. Her boobs sagged a little but they looked great. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight out. Her areolas were a nice light color.

Before she turned to the next guy I know she noticed I had a hard cock. As she turned towards Jim that is when she saw the camera pointing at her. In a nervous voice she whispered, "What, you're filming us?" She then quickly turned back facing Brad.

He was smiling while he looked at her. "Don't worry about it. We're documenting this in case you want to call the police. Remember we're not making you do this. It's your payment for a ride."

Mom was giving him a very evil eye. Sue was about to say something but didn't. They both knew it was better not to argue with him now. He was right they were doing this for a ride into town.

Since neither Sue nor Mom said anything else, Brad, still smiling ordered, "Now let's finish taking the rest off."

Mom started smiling again. I watched fascinated while she undid her belt. As she slowly unzipped her jeans she was looking around at all of us. I realized that I always wanted to see her naked and today it was happening.

Again as she moved, her tits were bouncing and I just couldn't take my eyes off them. Damn I wanted to drop my own jeans to play with my hard cock.

She pulled her pants down and I stared at her plain white panties. My eyes went to her crotch where the soft cloth covered her pussy. She kicked off her heels to get out of her jeans.

I couldn't help myself I was getting even more excited. Then slowly, she pulled the panties down and stepped back into her heels. Everyone was silent at the moment.

From where I stood I couldn't really see her pussy. I felt strange that I wanted to. I tried to move to get a good look, but couldn't without being noticeable. So I stayed where I was.

"Look at that ass, I told you all that ass was fine!" Jim yelled as he continued filming. Everyone laughed at that.

"You know what to do now," Brad added. With that Mom slowly tuned around again. As she faced me I got a great look at her cunt for the first time in my life. She had it trim, the only hair she had around her pussy was a landing strip. You couldn't help to see her large cunt lips between her legs as she turned.

After she was done turning Brad looked over at Sue. "Ok, it's now your turn."

Mom's slow strip had been sort of reluctant and she looked like she was embarrassed doing it. But now Sue looked like she was into it and was going to put on a show.

She pulled her top off and whirled it around over her head, grinning at the guys. I was really getting hard as I watched her.

She looked as if she enjoyed showing off. She grabbed the clasp on the front of her bra and hesitated, then suddenly dropping it as she shook her tits.She was a much bigger tease then my Mom and the guys were going crazy.

Brad then picked up her bra and announced, "36 D."

Someone yelled out, "Now there are some dam nice titties." Everyone else also shouted their approval.

Without being told she slowly turned making sure all the guys were getting to see her tits close up. I couldn't take my eyes off this sexy women as she bared her boobs in front of us. When she was finally facing me I noticed she had a big smile on her face, she even winked at me.

I think she was enjoying herself. I look at her tits and they were much firmer then Moms. Her dark areolas made her nipples look very long and they were still turned upward. She must have been very aroused as her nipples were hard as a rock.

After she finished her turn she slowly pulled down her jeans as she wiggled her ass. She didn't have a belt so they came down easy with just a little tug to get them past her hips.

She had on white panties also and she took them off slowly also. Making sure she removed one leg at a time from them. Her ass was much rounder than Mom's.

Again without being told she started to turn around. As her cunt came into view she was totally shaved.

To myself all I could say was, "Wow." She looked even better to me without her clothes on. There were even more cheers from the guys as they watched Sue turn around completely naked.

She even danced for a bit making sure we all got to see her ass and cunt. Her boobs were bouncing and we all simply watched taking in her beauty.

Brad made sure he had picked up all of their clothes and tossed them into the van. Here I was now looking at my Mom and her coworker standing nude in front of four strange men and me.

12