Broken Toys

Story Info
A femdom story with a twist.
2.7k words
3.58
29.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had first been introduced to her something that he didn't fully understand had made him suspect that she was a person with a streak of sadism topped off with a generous portion of cruelty. He was about to discover just how right his suspicions had been. In fact, he was about discover that he had greatly under estimated the depths of her sadism and cruelty.

He hears a key in the lock, then the click of a door. And then another click. The click clack of heels. Her footsteps are heavy. A sign that she's pissed off about something. He hears her enter the kitchen. Silence for a moment. And then her voice. Loud. "Can you come in here. Please."

He gets up from the sofa and walks towards the kitchen. When he gets there she's standing beside the sink. She glares at him. He lowers his head, very slightly, not knowing why he is doing so. "what's this?" she asks.

His eyes follow her finger. "a Coffee cup and a spoon" he tells her.

"Really" she says, her tone a mixture of sarcasm and barely suppressed anger, "Care to enlighten me as to why they are in the sink? Or did you expect me wash them. I work all day while you sit on the ass and do whatever the fuck it is that you do all day. And then I'm supposed to come home and clean up your mess?"

"I've been looking for a job."

"Really" she sneers, "Where? McDonalds? Though you're probably a bit under qualified for a position there."

"That's not fair."

"Fair?" she moves closer to him. He can feel her breath now. "Allow me to explain something to you. As long as I'm paying the rent and you're sitting on your ass then I'll decide what is and isn't fair. Understand?"

He remains silent, though he is burning inside. He wants to defend himself but the words won't come out.

"Understand?" she repeats

"Yes"he answers softly.

She sighs, long, drawn out, and looks at him like one might like at a pet that has messed on the floor one too many times

"There are things you need to understand" she tells him. "If you want to continue living here then you need to learn that I expect things to be done a certain way. When I give an instruction then I expect it to be carried out promptly. If you don't like it then you have a choice."

"I'm sorry about the cup" he says

She sighs again. "Your apology is expected. But It's not enough. I need to know that you are capable of following instructions. Now look."

He looks at her.

"Not at me you fucking idiot. Look."

He sees then that she is pointing with her finger and his gaze moves downward.

"Now can you see?"

He nods.

"Well that's something at least. your eyes work. Now let's see if you can follow instructions, if you can actually perform a task that you are given."

She looks at him then, her eyes fixed on his. He wants to move away from her but he is rooted to the spot. Everything is frozen. And then she points again.

"GET DOWN THERE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND LICK MY FUCKING BOOTS CLEAN."

He looks back at her. "What?"

"NOW! She screams.

Okay, he thinks, she's lost it. I should just leave and hopefully she'll calm down later. I'll go for a walk.

But instead he finds himself sinking to his knees and then lowering his head. And then- And he feels as if somebody is doing it- his tongue is moving, gingerly across one of her boots. slow. just the tip of his tongue, brushing against the boot.

She pushes him away with the boot. "Oh for fuck sake!" She moves away from him. He hears the click clack of her heels. He remains on his knees. The sound of a chair being pulled out. And then she is sitting on it. The chair against a wall. He looks towards her, still on his knees.

She sighs again, a even longer one this time. " It''s obvious that I'm going to have to explain my instructions to you in a way that your feeble little brain is capable of understanding" She taps a boot on the floor. "Crawl over here like the fucking dog you are and I'll explain things. Very slowly.

He crawls across the kitchen floor. towards her booted feet.

When he is at her feet, her lips curl up into a sneer. "Good dog" she says. "Now I'll explain my instructions once again. I said lick my boots clean and that's exactly what I meant. Lick them clean. not sissy little dabs of your tongue. Do it properly." she waves her right hand towards her boots. "Now do it. "

face down on the floor, he starts to lick one of her boots. As he carries out his task he feels as though a fist of total humiliation and degradation is griping him in a vice like grip, He continues to lick, his tongue fully extended. Every now then she gives further instruction.

"You've missed a spot. Lick faster, I want a really good shine on them."

He keeps licking until she tells him to move onto the other boot. When she seems satisfied that the uppers of her boots have been licked clean to her total satisfaction, she extends the soles towards him. "Get all the dirt off them."

He has to lick the soles very hard and very quickly in order to loosen up the ground up dirt.

She laughs softly. "Well, well, well. You do seem to have a certain degree of talent in regards to licking my boots. maybe you're not quite a lost cause. Next time I'll make sure that there's some nice dog shit on the soles for you to enjoy. I'm not a scat person but it would be quite amusing to see a piece of shit eating a piece of shit."

Finally, she seems content and tells him to stop. She looks at her boots. "Hmm", she says, "not bad, but still plenty of room for improvement. " she kicks him then- not too hard but hard enough to make him wince slightly. "You can go back inside. I need to get dinner ready. That's something else that we are going to have to discuss."

She doesn't tell him to do so but he crawls out of the kitchen.

After he is gone, she sits there for a while, looking down at her boots. She smiles. This is only the beginning she tells herself.

...

"Dinner is served" she announces.

He gets up from the sofa and enters the kitchen once again. She is sitting at the table, a plate in front of her. He can't see another plate on the table. He looks at her.

"You look perplexed" she says, a tone of amusement in her voice. "Are you wondering where your dinner is? Well it's down there." She points then and he sees that there is a small silver dish under the table, directly in front of her feet. In the dish there is a congealed mess of what appears to be some kind of meat and vegetables.

"I managed to rescue some food from the bins for you. It's perfectly adequate for a dog. After all if you're going to laze around all day like a dog then that's how you should be treated. Now eat your dinner. "

And once again even though he is totally shamed by his actions he gets down and crawls under the table. There is no eating utensils for him to use so he starts to use his fingers in order to extract his dinner. She kicks him. Hard and he groans in pain. She kicks him. "Eat it like a fucking dog" She tells him.

And as he presses his face into the dish and begins to eat the disgusting mess that she has served him, he can hear her voice above him, laughing, softly at first, and then louder. The humiliation is unbearable but he continues to eat.

When she has finished she gets up from the table. He hears her put her plate into the sink. She comes back with another dish and places it in front of him.

"Just to show you that I'm not completely heartless here's some water for you. Piss would really be far too good for you to drink so I think that I'm been extremely generous. What do you say?"

"Thank you."

"When you're finished you can clean the kitchen. I'm going to have an early night. training dogs is hard work. You can come up when you've finished completing your task. You can sleep on the floor. I don't allow dogs to share my bed."

...

He is awoken the following morning by a foot kicking him. At first he thinks that he is dreaming but then he feels himself being kicked again. His eyes open slowly. It takes a moment or two before he is able to completely focus. She is standing above him, looking down. "I have to go to work now but before I go I've written down your tasks for the day. I expect them to be completed when I get home" She pauses. "Another thing that needs to be clarified is respect. As in you showing the proper respect and gratitude towards me. So every day when I get home you'll show me that respect and gratitude by crawling to me on your hands and knees and kissing my feet and ass. A humble attitude will go a long way. Think you can remember that?"

He nods his head.

"Good."

...

"What are you doing?"

He turns his head and looks away from the laptop that he has open in front of him.

"Checking the internet for jobs."

"I see. And you consider that to be more important than showing me the proper gratitude and respect.?"

He looks at her. "I didn't think that you were serious about that."

She laughs but there is no humour in it. "Oh, I see. So not only am I unworthy of your respect and gratitude my instructions are not to be taken seriously either. Is that what you're saying?"

"I'm sorry." He gets up from the sofa and starts to sink to his knees.

"Oh it's far too late for that. Grovelling won't do you any good now." She puts down the bag that she is holding. "Strip" She commands.

When he is naked in front of her, she points to the ground. "On your knees, face down on the sofa."

He does exactly as she demands- and again is unable to understand why. He hears her reach into the bag and take something out. She holds it up in front of him. It's a cane. "i got this today because something told me that I might need it at some stage. And how right I was. Now spread your fucking legs."

He hears the cane swish, once, twice. And then it strikes him. The shock of the pain startles him. It's obvious that she was put all of her power behind the blow. She strikes again. After the third blow he begs her for mercy. But she ignores his plea and continues to strike. Even when his pleas turn into screams and sobs the cane continues to strike him, each blow more furious than the last. He loses count after about the fortieth blow. He stops pleading and begging and silently prays to himself that she will eventually be satisfied enough.

It takes a long time but eventually she does stop. She is panting and her face glistens with sweat. He lies still. She looks down at him with great satisfaction. She admires the red raw of his ass cheeks. The welts, the trickle of blood running down his legs. "Now do you take me seriously?" She asks him.

"Yes" he sobs.

"Good. Now kiss my feet and thank me for the beating which your own stupidity and ignorance earned you."

He crawls over to her, his body a furnace of pain, and carries out her command.

...

The weeks that follow are an endless catalog of humiliations, degradations and tortures which it amuses her to inflict upon him. she dreams up new ones every night or when she is idle in work. she enjoys them all. Her brain seems to be suffused with power. intoxicating. At night she lays awake for hours and replays him in her mind.

Making him lick the dog shit from the soles of her shoes.

Watching him roll around naked in the mud outside in the garden and grunt like a pig. Then making him sleep, still covered in mud on the floor. Then beating him the next morning for dirtying the floor.

Using him as doormat to wipe her feet on.

Waking him up at obscenely early hours and making him repeat over and over again what a worthless piece of shit he was.

There were so many. And each of them had filled her with delight. The look of shame on his face, his body contorting in agony. The manner in which he debased himself as he foolishly tried to gain her mercy or approval. Sweet, sweet delight

...

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you didn't greet me properly. You kissed my right foot first instead of my left. I don't recall telling you to alternate things. Now you know by now how things work. Begging and pleading is not going to change anything.I punish you when you don't complete tasks to my total satisfaction and I punish you because it amuses me to do so. Now what do you say?"

He lowers his head. "I beg you to punish me because I am a worthless piece of shit who richly deserves it."

"Good dog" She says. "Now up against the wall. I have a new toy and i promise you that it will hurt. A great deal."

This time his screams are much louder than before. For a moment she wonders if maybe she she should stop. His back is covered in blood and he is beginning to slide down the wall. But she throws her arm forward again and hears the delightful sound of the bullwhip as it cracks against his bare flesh.

When she puts the whip away and walks towards him he is lying still. On the floor. She crouches down beside him and sees then that his body is twitching. His eyes are rolling back and forth in their sockets. She leans closer to him. And that's when she hears the sound. "Oh for fuck sake!! She exclaims.

She stands up, moves away from him and then takes out her mobile. She punches in a number.

"I have a problem. Can you send somebody over?"

...

Ten or fifteen minutes later she hears the doorbell. When she opens it there are two people standing there. A slightly overweight man wearing a leather vest and jeans. Beside him a very tall woman. she is dressed in a long pvc dress and high heeled boots.

"May we come in?" The woman inquires

She stands back from the door and allows them both to enter to eat. she leads them into the living room.

"Can you do anything?" she asks.

"We'll see soon enough" the woman tells her.

She stands back and watches as the two of them kneel down beside the still twitching body. She watches as they prod gently. As they pull back a strip of skin, exposing a cluster of wires. After some time they both stand up and the woman looks at her sternly. "I'm afraid that there's nothing that can be done."

"What are you talking about? This isn't good enough. I paid good money for this"

The woman shook her head. "This model wasn't built for what you have subjected it to, physically, emotionally or psychologically. Do you concur Master John?"

"I concur Mistress Jade."

"So what happens now?" she asks them both.

"Now, we are going to have to ask you to come with us."

"For what?"

The woman looks at her even more sternly this time.

"You obviously neglected to read the contact fully when you signed it. But I'm afraid ignorance is no excuse. We have a very strict policy. Toys are not to be broken.