Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

I got out a pair of boxers and shorts and put them on. I then put on a wife-beater followed by an old dress shirt, which I didn't button. I had a pair of dockers that I put on. We both looked good, especially Brooke, who really looked sexy.

"I'm not sure I want you to wear that outfit to the party," I told her.

"Well, I can't wear it at home, mom would have a cow. This is the only time I can dress like this until I come up here in the fall. Do you really think it's, you know, too revealing for the party?"

"You have to promise not to leave my side," I said. "You look really hot, and I don't want those guys pawing all over you."

Brooke walked over to me, kissed me, and said, "Like I said before, I don't want anyone but you, Steven. You have nothing to worry about."

Taking her at her word, I agreed that she looked hot and appropriately dressed for the frat party, knowing that every guy there will want to get at her.

We left the room, got in the car and drove away.

"Let's drive around a little and see what all's here," Brooke said.

I drove over by the frat house to make sure it was as close as it looked. As I pointed it out to Brooke, she said that it was close enough to walk. It really wasn't that far from the hotel.

We noticed some guys carrying kegs of beer from their car to the frat house. Several of them, kegs, I mean.

"Looks like they're preparing for a good party," Brooke said. There was another guy carrying speakers into the house, along with some other stuff.

"He must be the DJ," Brooke said, sharing that one of the guys said that they'd hired one for the evening.

We drove on by the house and around the town. It had all the chain restaurants and several mom and pop places as well.

As we passed a place called "Mangino's Pizza," Brooke said she wanted to eat there. We both loved pizza, and hadn't had any since we've been here, so I turned around and pulled in. The place was full, but we found a corner booth and sat down.

The waitress came over and asked for our drink order. I ordered a pitcher of beer, curious if she would ask for ID. She looked at me, looked back at the counter, and then asked, "Two glasses or one?" I said, "Two." She wrote it down, turned, and walked away.

"I wasn't sure if she'd get it for us or not," I said to Brooke.

"I imagine they do this all the time, this being a college town," Brooke replied.

The waitress returned with the pitcher and two glasses, and took our order. We ordered a large pizza with everything, just the way Booke likes it. The waitress turned and walked away.

I poured each of us a glass of beer, and we started drinking it as we talked. We had another beer each before the waitress returned with the pizza.

The pizza was very good, and we took our time eating it and drinking our beer as we talked. We were having a good time when the waitress came back over.

"You two are really having a good time. Are you celebrating something?" she asked.

"Yeah, we are. My girlfriend made the f'ockey team at St. Mary's, and we'll both be coming here next year. We're really excited about it."

"Congratulations," the waitress said to Brooke. "The next pitcher's on me."

She turned and went back to draw us another pitcher from the tap.

"Did you hear what you told her?" Brooke asked me.

"What?"

"You called me your girlfriend."

"Well, what am I supposed to call you? You are my girlfriend, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I certainly am," Brooke replied as she kissed me.

The waitress returned soon with our second pitcher of beer, of which we only drank about half. Brooke and I each had three or four beers during our meal. I've never known her to drink much, but I do on occasion; but this was a lot for me.

Looking at her watch, Brooke said, "We better get out of here, we're supposed to pick up Amanda and Liz in a few minutes."

We got up and I paid the waitress, giving her a very generous tip. I think she knew it was because of the beer. She smiled at us and congratulated Brooke again on making the team.

When we got outside, we could hear the music playing from the frat house, which was only a few blocks away.

"The party sounds like it's going strong," I said to Brooke.

"Yeah, it does."

I decided to leave my car in the parking lot and walk back to the hotel. I could get it in the morning.

We got back to our hotel and went to the room. Brooke said that she had to freshen up a bit, whatever that means. After she finished, I went in the bathroom and took a piss and combed my hair. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt ready to head over to the hotel and get the girls and then walk on to the party.

When I went back into the bedroom, Brooke was putting on a little make up. She doesn't wear much. She doesn't need it with all her natural beauty. She looked stunning sitting there at the mirror.

When she finished, we left the hotel to get Amanda and Liz, who were impatiently waiting for us in the lobby when we arrived.

"Where've you been?" Amanda shouted across the lobby to Brooke as we walked up to them.

Both these girls were knockouts. Amanda was the taller of the two, had long, slender legs, and was a little taller than the Brooke, too. She had an athletic body, but not as developed as either Brooke or Liz. Amanda had long, curly blonde hair that came down just a little over her shoulders. She was wearing white shorts and a tight white top, which was tucked into her shorts. She was also wearing sandals. She wasn't showing any flesh in the midriff like Brooke, which I found to be a little disappointing. She was lean, and her tits were the smaller of the three girls, but she had a beautiful face and sexy eyes.

Amanda walked up to me and asked Brooke if she was going to introduce us, or what. Brooke introduced me to Amanda and Liz, saying that I was her boyfriend.

Liz came over to greet me, and she also looked stunning. She looked like she was Polynesian to me. She had a darker complexion, and her skin was flawless; perfect, if you asked me. She had on white shorts, but they weren't as short as Amanda's or Brooke's. Her legs were more muscular than either Brooke's or Amanda's. She was wearing a top similar to Brooke's, although it was quite colorful. It was not tucked in like Amanda's, but hung down, stopping about three or four inches above her waist. Her breasts were the largest of the three girls, and the front of her top drooped down showing them off. She had a huge rack on her. Her ass was sweet, too. Round and firm. "I'm a lucky guy, getting to take the three of you to the party!" I said to them.

They laughed at that. Amanda said, "I know you're taken, so I'm going to mingle when I get there."

"Me too," replied Liz.

As we started walking to the frat house, I warned them about taking drinks offered to them by any of the guys. I told them to make sure they got their own beer, and straight from the tap. Guys were known to mess with girls' drinks at these parties.

They didn't pay much attention to me, saying that they'd met some of the guys, and they weren't like that at all. I didn't tell them what those guys were saying about them at the tryouts; I figured that they'd have to do it their way.

Brooke put her arm around me as we walked, and we soon arrived at the party.

Once we got inside, we could tell that the party had been going for some time. Several of the girls had already paired up with guys, and were making out all over the place.

Walking toward the drink and snack table, Brooke noticed a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room.

"What the hell's that for?" she asked.

"If we stay long enough, I'm sure we'll find out. I've seen some videos of frat parties, and they always end with a guy and girl, or more, doing it on the mattress in front of everyone."

"You've got to be kidding! They really do that?"

"That, and more. This place will be hopping in an hour or so, and you'll see plenty of nudity before the night's over. There'll be tits everywhere."

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope. Unless this is an unusual party, that's the way I hear they usually turn out."

"I need another beer," Brooke said after that.

We walked over to the kegs and I drew a beer for each of us, and handed Brooke's to her. "Don't let anyone else give you a drink, Brooke. Just me. Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise, and besides, I'm not leaving your side!"

Amanda and Liz started mingling with the guys, who were all glad they came. One walked up to Amanda and started kissing and groping her, and she just went with it. Another came up to Liz and did the same. The two guys handed them each a beer. They stood and talked with them for several minutes. Once they downed their beers, the four of them started dancing.

Over in the corner I noticed a guy and girl making out, and she had already taken her top off. "See what I told you?" I said to Brooke, nodding in their direction. Brooke looked over and saw that the girl was naked from the waist up and the guy was kissing her and rubbing her tits.

"Oh. My. God," Brooke said, staring at the couple. "You weren't kidding, were you?"

Then she nodded to the other corner, and I saw a girl with her top off and the guy kissing her and feeling her pussy through her panties. Her pants were gone too.

"She's one of the f'ockey team members from St. Mary's. She's the one who said she wanted to get laid tonight. I guess she'll get her wish."

I looked at her again, and she really was beautiful, too. She was kissing the guy hard, and letting him rub her pussy in front of everyone. "I doubt her panties stay on much longer," I said to Brooke, who pulled me away so I'd stop looking at her future team mate.

I thought the party was moving along quit quickly, until I noticed the time. It has been going on for about an hour and a half by now, and someone mentioned that the girls who are on the team already came early, so they could get their pick of guys; however, some of them refused to hook up, until the fresh meat arrived, so he said.

Brooke and I mingled around the crowd, noticing that there were other couples going at it in other rooms, however nobody was completely nude, yet. There were several girls topless, and a few down to their panties.

Brooke and I danced some, while warming up to the crowd. Around nine o'clock some of the guys started yelling, "Beer Pong, Beer Pong," while setting up a table in what would have been the dining room.

Liz came running up to Brooke asking if she wanted to play.

"Come on, Brooke, this would be fun!" Liz told her.

"No way I'm playing beer pong," Brooke replied. "Get Amanda to play."

"I've looked all over for Amanda, and haven't seen her since we finished dancing with those guys. She walked off with one of them."

Brooke and I quickly scanned the room, and neither of us saw her, either.

"Come on, Brooke, it's really easy to play. I play with my brothers at home, and I always beat them."

I wondered what Liz meant by that; I can't imagine her playing beer pong with her brothers. That was an interesting insight into Liz.

Liz ran up to the table and said that she wanted to play. Another girl, who just made the team, joined Liz at one end of the table, while two good looking frat brothers stood at the other end.

One guy, not playing, held a mic as he started to explain the rules, which were abbreviated from the normal beer pong rules, which can be rather complicated.

He introduced the players, having them call out their names. Liz and Kristen against Todd and Blake.

"Ok, gang, here's how were playing. This first game will be one of 'Strip Beer Pong."

I looked over at Liz, and she didn't seem concerned at all that they were playing for clothing. The other girl, Kristen, seemed to have reservations, but after talking it over with Liz, decided to remain in the game.

"The rules will be simplified for our guests, who may be unfamiliar with the game. Each player must have on six articles of clothing. Shoes count. Ten cups of beer will be placed at each end of the table, arranged in a pyramid, with four cups in the back, three next, then two, and one in the front."

While he was saying this, two other frat brothers set the cups on the table. I quickly noticed that there was much more beer in the cups at the girl's end than the boys end, but I guess that was to be expected.

"There will be ten cups of beer at each end of the table. Each team plays their two balls, and then we see who wins the first round. For instance, if one team gets two balls in and the other gets one, the team that got two wins, and the other team has to drink one beer and shed an article of clothing each. I'll keep track to make sure there's no cheating! After the game, the losing team has to drink all the beer of the opposing team, remove any remaining articles of clothing, and pay the consequence chosen by the winning team. You can toss or bounce the ball in the cup, and there are no blocked shots. Elbow rule applies, watch the red line, please, or your ball will be disqualified."

One player from each side will toss a ball simultaneously to see which team goes first.

Liz took a ball as did one of the guys, and they threw together. Liz's ball went right in the cup, while the guy's hit the rim and bounced off the table. Liz and Kristen were to go first.

Kristen went first, and her ball hit the rim and bounced into another cup. One in. Liz shot, and like before, her ball went right in a cup. Two in.

The guys went next, and neither of them got a ball in a cup, so they had to drink the two cups of beer and take off two articles of clothing each. They drank the beer and kicked off their shoes. The two cups were removed from the table, leaving eight.

The guys shot first this time, and they got one ball in a cup. The girls shot next. Liz's ball went in and so did Kristen's. The girls won, two to one, so the guys had to remove another article of clothing, and drink one of the beers. They did. The girls still had all ten of their cups, while there were only seven remaining at the guys' end of the table. The guys pulled off their outer shirts.

The girls shot first, and neither got a ball in a cup. The guys shot, and two balls went in, so the girls had to drink two beers and remove two articles of clothing. Liz and Kristin chugged their beers and kicked off their sandals.

The next round was a tie, so neither team lost any clothing or had to drink a beer.

It was the girls turn to go first, and neither of them got a ball in a cup. With only seven cups on the guys end of the table now, it was a little more difficult.

The guys went next. The first one bounced his ball off the table and it went in. The second did the same. Two balls in. Liz and Kristen had to drink another two beers and remove two articles of clothing each. They both took off their tops and pants, and were standing at their end of the table in their underwear, as the crowd started to cheer. They loved seeing the girls lose. The girls, who had been drinking for an hour, had just consumed two large beers each in the past few minutes, and it was apparent that they were getting drunk. They were giggly and shouting, generally making a scene.

The guys went first this round, and as they shot, the girls pushed their chests out to distract them, and it worked as both missed.

Liz took her time with her shot, and showing her skill, bounced a ball in a cup. One in. Kristen also took her time, shot a ball in a cup. The guys missed on both shots, so they had to remove two articles of clothing and drink another two beers. They each shed their undershirts and pants, and were now down to their underwear. One wore boxers and the other briefs.

The game was getting serious now. The girls had on only two articles of clothing, and the guys one. This game would be over before long.

The guys started rubbing their cocks through their underwear, telling the girls how much they were going to enjoy having them suck them off after the next round, which was rather bold, since they were losing.

The girls went first. Liz shot very carefully, and her ball went in. Kristen missed. One ball in a cup.

The guys went next, and each of them shot a direct shot into a cup. The girls lost by one so they each had to remove an article of clothing and drink a beer. They shared a cup of beer, and then, very seductively shed their bras.

The game was really getting interesting now. Liz and Kristen were strutting their stuff, and both appeared to be wasted. They were playing with each other's tits, and slapping each other on the ass, which was now the only covered part of their bodies. Neither seemed to have any inhibitions about standing in front of everyone in only their panties.

With both teams down to one article of clothing, the game would soon end.

The guys went first, and one ball went in, one missed.

Girls' time. With two balls in, the girls would win. Liz shot, and her ball bounced off a rim and onto the floor.

Kristen took her time. She tossed her ball and it hit a rim and spun around it twice before dropping in. The game was a tie.

To make it interesting, the leader said that each player had to drink a beer. Liz and Kristen each chugged a beer, as did the guys. There were only three cups at each end of the table, and the leader racked them so that they were in a pyramid. It would make it easier to get a ball in this time.

Liz and Kristen went first. Liz carefully took aim, shot, and bouncing off another cup, her ball went in.

Kristen got a very serious look on her face, knowing that if they lost this round she would have to remove all her clothing, but I really didn't think this mattered that much at this point. I suspected that they would get naked regardless of the outcome of the game.

Kristen shot, and her ball went in. They got both of them in. The guys would have to do the same or they would lose the game, and have to perform for the girls.

The guys looked a little nervous, although I doubt that if they lost it would be the first time their cocks had been exposed at one of these parties.

The first guy shot and his ball went in a cup. The girls, trying to distract the second guy as he prepared to shoot, started making with each other, and then Liz started sucking Kristen's tits, while Kristen slid her hand inside the front of Liz's panties. Christ, that was erotic. I have to admit that I was starting to get hard watching the two of them. Liz brought her mouth back up to Kristen's, and they started making out again, with Kristen still rubbing Liz's pussy. They showed some erotic tongue action, and they were both hotties. I have always enjoyed watching girls make out. Brooke and her f'ockey friends sometimes kiss each other when they know I'm looking, just to tease me.

The second guy was obviously distracted because he was watching the girls intensely as he shot his ball. It hit the rim of one cup, hit the rim of a second cup, and then bounced on the table and then on the floor. To the cheers of all the girls in the room, Liz and Kristen were proclaimed the winners. The guys had to come to their end of the table and drink their remaining three cups of beer. They chugged them right down. All the girls stared chanting, "Take it off, take it off, take it off," as the guys had to remove their remaining article of clothing.

The guys didn't hesitate to drop their underpants, and as they did, it was obvious that they were aroused, as each had an erection. Their cocks popped up as their underwear went down. The crowd cheered as they stripped.

The leader, still holding a mic, asked the girls if they had chosen a consequence for the guys. Liz grabbed the mic and said, "Since they were so eager to get a blow job, they get to eat us out until we cum!" she shouted.

The leader took the mic from Liz and announced that action would take place on the mattress so all could watch. The crowd started cheering again.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers