Brooke Cleans House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

And, she would want to move quite a bit, but not right away. For almost a minute, they lay in that position, while waves of delight gushed out, inundating her body, from where his big shaft was stuffing her pussy. Rick was taking extreme pleasure too, from what Brooke's well-trained internal muscles were doing for his very happy cock.

As fabulous as their coupling already felt, they both knew it would soon be infinitely better. Rick slowly drew back, paused with just the head of his cock inside, and started to slowly drive forward again. When Brooke felt the stiff cylinder surging back into her, she spread her legs farther apart, hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled herself forward to meet him. Their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, accompanied by loud expressions of joy from them both.

They remained pressed together for a few seconds, with Rick's curly pubic hair continuing to tickle Brooke's pussy. She wasn't giggling about it, though, for the incredible sensations of his cock as it crammed her dripping pink channel pushed aside anything else she might have been feeling. When he drew back and thrust forward again, she could sense another orgasm starting to mount inside her, as a volcano builds up pressure while still underground.

The next slow, deep stroke and the many that followed were the same, but each one felt even better to Brooke. Her climax continued to build, and she started rocking from side to side on her ass as she thrust back to meet them. The fucking she was getting from Rick was fantastic already, but she knew of a way to make it even better.

"Just stay like that and let me fuck myself on your great big dick," she lewdly suggested with his cock fully imbedded in her pussy.

"Okay." He elevated his body slightly so she would be able to move more freely under him and do what she wanted.

That was to move her hands so they gripped his upper arms and push on them so she slid toward the head of the bed, removing her pussy from around his dick. When just the head was still inside, Brooke stopped and flexed her legs, pulling her body back to where it had been and impaling herself on Rick's waiting cock. Her next stroke was even better, because the man above her thrust forward to meet her, and their combined stroke plunged his entire shaft into her eager pussy with a very satisfying "squish" while her juices spattered on both their bodies.

The next stroke was the same, and Brooke continued sliding back and forth on the bed and cramming her pussy with the cock that was so available. Her body was still rocking from side to side, but she didn't miss getting stuffed full every time. For as long as she continued, she could feel her orgasm mounting, until she reached the point where it was necessary to change again to derive the most pleasure when she started coming.

"Really give it to me now, Rick," she urged her partner. "Give it to my man in the boat."

He was close to his climax too, so Rick was glad to do what the hotsy wanted. Brooke wanted him to take over the thrusting, with her responding to him, so he moved slightly higher on her body, partially pulling his cock from her as he did. When he was where he wanted to be, he drove his entire shaft into her, and the top edge massaged her swollen clit.

"Oh, yeah! My god, yeah. Like that!" Brooke cried out gleefully.

They had been fucking with Rick's cock surging straight in and out of her with only a minimum of contact with her clit. That changed when they were in the adjusted position, and the two organs caressed each other on the thrust into her pussy and again when he withdrew. They started fucking faster too, and Brooke's responses, both verbal and physical, reflected the change, as she babbled of her joy and her imminent orgasm and thrashed about on the bed. Rick knew he was close to a climax also, but he wanted the hotsy to come first, because he wanted to fully enjoy her reaching another orgasm.

He got his chance. "Oh, god," Brooke sang out joyfully as she felt her climax start to overwhelm her.

She clamped her legs more tightly around his and dug her fingertips into his shoulders. Fortunately for him, she kept her nails trimmed, or he would have been severely lacerated. As Rick continued pounding his cock into her pussy, Brooke bounced and tossed and thrashed all over the bed, until she uttered a cry of pure ecstasy and climaxed.

After that tremendous orgasm, she completely relaxed on the bed, her face a mask of bliss, with her eyes closed and her mouth partly opened in a grimace of joy. Rick did not stop, but continued driving is cock into Brooke's pussy until he climaxed too, filling his condom with three separate bursts of cum. Still supporting his weight on his knees and arms, he relaxed over the sexy young woman who had shared their tremendous sexual adventure that day.

After a few minutes, he realized the hotsy under him was no longer awake. The combination of her two orgasms and the alcohol had relaxed her so much she had drifted off into contented sleep, breathing deeply and smiling. He smiled too, and gently removed his cock from her, stood up, and gazed again at her gorgeous naked body and lovely face.

After disposing of the used condom in the toilet, Rick went to work and finished what little cleaning up still needed doing. The job had been strictly a ruse to get the lovely young African-American into a position where he would be able to ply her with alcohol and enjoy mutually satisfying sex with her, and it had been a success beyond even his most optimistic hopes.

When the object of his satisfied lust woke up a few hours later, she realized what had happened to her. "That SOB got me drunk and fucked me," she muttered to herself.

Brooke was a bit perturbed over what Rick had done, and was aware that, if she wanted, she could probably get him arrested for rape. That thought didn't stay in her mind very long, because it was crowded out by joyful memories of what a great time she had, and how she had come from having her pussy eaten and again from what his big cock did for her after that. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted him to do both again, this time when her senses were not partly dulled by alcohol.

She was thirsty and had to urinate but, after Brooke took care of those two needs, she started walking around the house, still naked, looking for Rick. It was early yet, probably still early afternoon, and they should have plenty of time for another quickie in the same bed, and maybe another before she called her step-father to come and pick her up and take her home. At his age, if his dick wasn't capable of fucking her three times and her mouth couldn't get it hard enough, she would make him eat her pussy to her final orgasm.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as had Rick and Brooke had and will be having for the rest of that day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12