Brooklyn Nine Nine: Final Demotion

Story Info
Rosa and Gina double time Amy Santiago.
8.7k words
4.58
22.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Final Instalment in my Brooklyn Nine Nine Series. For Maximum enjoyment why not enjoy them in order? Amy's Sex Tape, Gina's Games and Rosa-lution precede this story.

...

Strutting down a crowded street Rosa Diaz pushed through the throng of locals and tourists before turning onto the next block; determined to find her inferior officer.

Approaching an intersection Rosa noted that several traffic lights were down. With cars entering from every direction the junction should have been in absolute shambles and would have been if it weren't for a single woman attempting to organise the chaos: Amy Santiago. Of course, in an angry city like New York organisation was a losing battle.

Standing on the corner Amy dutifully directed traffic, using hand signals and a whistle to suggest where each driver should go. Of course Rosa wasn't surprised that the Ex-Detective was good at this; after all traffic duty was such a submissive job.

"Santiago?"

Twisting to face her colleague Amy blushed; embarrassed to be caught working in this lowly position by the statuesque Latina:

"Heyyyy Rosa... Sorry, I mean Detective Diaz."

Grinning at the unfortunate Cuban woman Rosa raised an eyebrow; Amy's career trajectory was the talk of the precinct. The dorky Detective had been coming into work late and scruffy, screwing up cases left and right. Of course it wasn't all her fault... Rosa and Gina kept Amy extra busy these days. For over a year now the two women had gradually taken over Amy's life, both tormenting and pleasuring the brunette for their own amusement:

"So you got demoted huh??"

Unable to meet Rosa's hard gaze Amy watched the junction ahead of her, waving to a driver to move forward whilst using her other hand to hold back the next lane:

"It's just a temporary setback. I will still be Captain; you'll see!"

Rosa scoffed:

"Please; you're a glorified meter maid!"

"Whateve's! I like giving out tickets!!" Amy exclaimed defensively: "It's flope!"

Shaking her head at the Nerdy brunette's bad attempt at the latest urban patois Rosa kept pushing:

"Does that stupid expression mean something is good or bad??"

Shrugging Amy hastily changed the subject, keen to mitigate the fallout of her latest mistake:

"Speaking of bad... I know I said I had time off this afternoon but my schedule is getting pretty hectic and I have a parking seminar in like an hour..."

The intimidating Detective glowering back at her, Amy flinched like a deer caught in headlamps:

"I-I just think if we used an itemised itinerary we could schedule sex alongside work..."

"Whatever Nerd; I brought your favourite milkshake. You know, since you're not working in the precent anymore."

Handing over the large plastic beaker Amy gratefully accepted, ignoring the cheap barb attached: "Low-fat right?"

Watching Amy's soft pink lips seal around the straw, Rosa shrugged as the brunette sucked up the thick gooey concoction:

"Sure..."

Eying the brunette Rosa ran her gaze over Amy's new uniform, enjoying her little round hat, orange vest and in general how form-fitting the navy outfit had become; like the brunette was trying to do a cosplay of that bunny from Zootopia:

"Nice fluorescent jacket; really brings out your eyes."

"Haha." Amy replied dryly.

Still studying the erstwhile former-Detective Rosa surreptitiously glanced down at the brunette's pert bottom; definitely cute but not yet ready for what she and Gina intended for it.

"Still wearing that underwear I got you?"

"Y-yes. Why??"

Huge brown eyes widening Amy twisted to face the Detective beside her on the kerb:

"Please no..."

"Well you said you were too busy to see me later," Rosa teased cruelly, reaching into the pocket of her leather jacket:

"So I figure we just do it right here..."

Pressing the hidden button immediately Amy felt her panties vibrate; eyelashes flickering: "Unngh! Oh no..."

Moaning under her breath Amy's eyes darted left and right as she was invisibly stimulated; praying that passers by wouldn't notice. When she had put on the offending vibrating panties she had assumed they were just a fun present for after work. Of course Amy should have known that Rosa had more humiliating plans.

Bouncing from toe to toe on the kerb Amy whimpered, clenching her hands impotently in a desperate bid for control of her own pussy:

"Oh wow!"

Watching gleefully Rosa turned up the dial on her remote. Knees beginning to shake the brunette flinched as a nearby car honked at her for instruction.

"Puh-please Rosa!" Amy begged: "Not here, not nowwww-uhhh!"

Waving frantically back at the driver, Amy felt herself heat up uncontrollably; pussy pulsating from the strong vibrations:

"Ugh Maam please just go around-Agh!"

Stepping into the road Amy yelled at the frustrated driver before stumbling to a halt, legs becoming jelly as the stimulation through her core increased:

"Ohhhhh!!!"

Beginning to sweat profusely Amy fanned her face; a stain beginning to form in the crotch of her uniform. Wriggling awkwardly in the middle of the road, the brunette soon lost her faculties under the mounting pleasure:

"Rosa-ahhhh!! You could at least help!!"

Watching from the sidewalk Rosa shook her head, thumbing her button delightedly as Amy came to a boil. Staring helplessly back at the dominant Detective, poor Amy was powerless to resist. Cars beginning to block up the junction both women ignored their duty as they focused on the meter maid's sordid stimulation.

Amy moaned under her breath, feeling the insistent throb against her nethers. She had to just ignore it, to work, anything!

Considering her options the brunette knew she was screwed; every eye on the street was waiting for her signals but all she could think about were the waves of sensation buzzing up from her crotch. Unable to leave her post or even remove the offending garment the brunette whined; nipples rising under her fluorescent jacket.

Nose crinkling adorably as the device sent waves of stimulation up through her pussy lips Amy realised she wasn't going to make it another minute, never mind till the end of her shift.

Fascinated, Rosa turned up the dial to its highest setting; the badass Detective watching as her sub-ordinate squirmed: Putting Amy through these shenanigans was always entertaining.

Horrified Amy felt the heat rising in her belly, pussy steaming as her climax mounted.

Squeezing her eyes shut, for a moment Amy could shut out the bustle of the noisy street, focusing on swallowing the cause of her distraction and concentrating on not screaming as she finally came:

"Unngh, Uhh!"

Gasping for breath, the brunette dropped to her knees, turning white as she orgasmed in public surrounded by angry New Yorkers.

Forgetting where she was Amy saw stars as glorious sensations pulsed through her nethers, twitching in place as she soaked the crotch of her uniform. Expression caught between horror and rapture her big brown eyes rolled backward as she twitched in place.

Only when she heard the crash did the traffic cop remember what she was supposed to be doing.

Colliding behind her in the busy junction the cars came to a clanking halt, hot steam billowing from under the nearest bonnet.

Amy's shoulders slumped: "Oh crap..."

Rosa grinned down at the brunette:

Well I'm heading back to the precinct! Good luck dealing with this literal car crash!"

Rising up on shaky legs Amy yelled stubbornly back at the sexy Latina Detective as she disappeared into the crowd:

"I will have luck! You'll see Diaz! By next week I'll be back in a real uniform!"

...

Stepping through a doorway Amy pulled down her officer's cap; once again dressed like a Cop. Although when Amy had said 'real' this was definitely not what she had in mind...

Eyes adjusting to the smoky light Amy strutted past the stage; it would be her turn next and she was nervous. Along the wall to her right stretched the bar where she could see a number of excited men talking to barely dressed women.

Moving towards the sleaze Amy was painfully aware that a number of people were watching her; hips swaying in her under-sized clothing.

"Somethin' to drink?" a surly bar man asked her.

"4 Kamikaze shots" the brunette replied sheepishly, all too aware she needed to build up her courage.

Suddenly the lights flashed on stage. A deep male voice came over the PA system asking that everyone give a big welcome to their next dancer: 'Chastity' and there was a wave of clapping and hollering as the woman approached. Soon a song started playing and after about twenty seconds the sexy cowgirl began to dance.

Eying the woman performing, the Ex-Detective drank in her provocative movement whilst literally downing each shot one after the other. If she was going to survive this night she would need to be four-drink-Amy; of course here it made sense to be a perv.

Chastity slid around her pole before athletically inverting herself along its length. Gawping at her impressive flexibility Amy got a close-up view of the blonde's naked body; alcohol sinking in as she took in the arousing show.

Tearing her gaze away Amy shook her head in dismay; how had she ended up like this?!

"Officer Santiago; you have the right to remain sexy!"

Amy froze; recognising that obnoxious voice. Twisting around the brunette faced her tormentor:

"Gina?? What the hell are you doing here!?" Taking a sip from a colourful drink the redhead shrugged, leaning on the bar next to Amy:

"Sometimes I come to this joint to learn new moves for my dance troupe Floor-Gasm. More importantly why are you working in a strip club?? Don't tell me you were demoted again!?"

Biting her lip Amy considered her situation; standing in the middle of the crowded room the brunette realised any explanation she could give to the former civilian administrator could be overheard by the clubs patrons and potentially blow her cover:

"Come with me," Amy whispered urgently to the quizzical redhead; "I'll give you a private dance."

Dragged across the busy room Gina smirked; enjoying her view of Amy's sexy little uniform:

The brunette was dressed in a mock Cop outfit, complete with hat and holster. Of course the skirt was non-regulation and ludicrously short while the badge was made of plastic but she looked undeniably hot. Gina particularly liked her thigh high leather boots with even higher heels; she would definitely be taking those.

Entering a private booth Gina watched as Amy hurriedly closed the velvet curtain before turning back to the redhead to explain herself:

"I'm working undercover in Vice now."

Gina tutted:

"Well that's a step down from Meter Maid..."

Crossing her arms under her barely covered chest Amy blushed:

"It's more of a... lateral move?? And it's not so bad... I find it empowering actually! Well, except this g-string keeps riding up my crack... and the heels hurt, and I'm allergic to all the glitter and the pasties are just vindictive-"

"-Yeah, yeah whatever." Gina deadpanned unsympathetically, reaching into her purse:

"You know what you need? A drink! After all stripping is thirsty work!"

Tugging a large shake from her bag Gina thrust the drink at the undercover brunette:

"Drink up baby!"

"Oohh but I just had shots!" Amy chirped, still accepting the shake: "But I guess I am really starting to crave this stuff... Although what this B really needs is a C in her A!"

Gina blinked in genuine amazement; did Amy somehow know about her and Rosa's diabolical plan?? Staring back at each other in silence the brunette finally chose to elaborate:

"This 'Baby' needs a 'Cocktail' in her 'Arms'..."

"Ohhh!" Gina exclaimed in relief, "I thought you were saying this 'Bitch needs a 'Cock' in her 'Ass'!!"

""Oh my god!!" Amy spluttered indignantly: "Why would you think that??"

"No reason..."

Suspicious Amy considered Gina's strange reaction; how had the manipulative redhead 'accidentally' met her at a strip club whilst remembering to bring her fitness shake?

Taking a sip however the brunette was distracted when Gina tipped the cup even further. Ignoring the stripper as she struggled to gulp down the frothy pink sludge Gina held firm; forcing Amy to down the whole shake in one go.

Spluttering the Cuban girl burped, covering her mouth:

"Brrph! Oh excuse me!"

"Well I guess I'm done here!" Gina exclaimed, clapping her hands: "Come round my place tonight... and bring these handcuffs ok? Momma's feelin' frisky!"

"Wait!" Amy exclaimed nervously: "You can't leave for another 10 minutes otherwise it will look suspicious."

Cocking her head Gina grinned deviously:

"Then I guess if we're playing it safe you'd better give me that dance."

Exasperated by her latest predicament Amy huffed, stomping her boot as she replied: "Fine."

Throwing aside her cap the Latina's glossy dark hair fell about her shoulders. Taking a seat Gina enjoyed this slutty new Amy, her dark red lipstick and eyeshadow contrasting greatly with the brunette's usual conservative appearance. Only when she started dancing did Gina's smile falter:

Breaking into her signature 'dork dance' Gina watched in genuine amazement as Amy flailed about the booth with zero sex-appeal. Thrusting wildly the brunette waved her arms like a goose about to take flight before breaking into an awkward shimmy.

"Girl those are your moves? Pathetic."

Genuinely hurt Amy exclaimed shrilly:

"What? I'm not using my forearms? Or not enough elbows?"

Rolling her eyes Gina sighed theatrically:

"Amy those are not the sexy parts."

"Fine."

Tearing open her shirt buttons the Cuban girl revealed her chest, her tan round globes bouncing free from her blue uniform.

Licking her lips Gina grinned:

"Much better..."

Glimpsing herself in the mirror, Amy paused her erotic display, eying her reflection as she grasped her own globes:

"Do my boobs look bigger to you?? I keep up my exercise and drink those fitness shakes you and Rosa make all the time but I just keep getting bigger!"

Gina smiled innocently: Amy didn't know that what she was drinking wasn't intended to make her thinner; quite the opposite in fact. The shakes were a concoction they had devised to 'improve' Amy. Each contained caffeine, oestrogen, and enough lard to really fill out the little cuban girl's figure. Hence her sudden weight gain. The main advantage being that the Cuban girl was constantly randy and ready for a good humping!

The once lithe Amy carried the extra fat well but it was obvious her bra was under strain, plump olive flesh threatening to burst her sexy lingerie. Of course if anything Gina and Rosa were doing the girl a favour; after all her dork dancing wouldn't sell her as a stripper but those big titties would! Replying honestly for once, Gina giggled:

"Are you kiddin'? You look great girl! I love those chubby cheeks! Besides us patrons like a decent jiggle! Now come grind up on me!"

Coming closer Amy swayed rhythmically before twisting on the spot, rising and falling in time with the beat of the club's music. Following the girl's bouncing flesh Gina directed the brunette:

"Slow down girl! Damn! This isn't a race! Shake that fat ass!"

Enjoying Amy's awkward gyrations Gina softened, staring as the brunette twisted on the spot before facing her once more. Leaning over the redhead she filled Gina's vision with her full chest.

Tugging off her belt and holster Amy wriggled out of her tiny skirt, Sliding down the sliver of fabric, revealing soft flesh and the delicate lace of black lingerie. Stretching latex over her newly widened hips Amy smiled in relief as the clothing came free.

"Noice..." Gina murmured: "Where do you hide a wire in that get up anyhow?"

Amy cringed: "You don't want to know..."

Watching as the brunette stroked her palms over her own curves Gina's gaze followed them down her abdomen, till her fingers hooked into that lacy black thong. Staring at the stripper's crotch, for a moment Gina forgot this was Amy Santiago as her hips began to rotate once more:

"I'll give ya credit for your commitment!"

Amy nodded guiltily:

"Well I can't blow another assignment!"

Watching the Cuban's newly fattened flesh jiggle the redhead salivated.

Reaching behind her back Amy unclasped her bra, allowing it to fall free. Blue, eyes locking onto her dark brown nipples; Amy felt like a piece of meat.

Turning her back on the redhead was Amy's first mistake, feeling questing thumbs suddenly hook into her g-string:

Tugging it downward Gina finally found Amy's mic pack; the wireless device wedged between the brunette's butt olive cheeks:

"Lemme guess; Diaz hid your wire??"

Blushing Amy glanced back over her shoulder at the redhead seated behind:

"How did you know??"

"No reason..." Grinna, Gina was impressed Rosa had found a way to pre-stretch the uptight girl's ass in preparation for what was to come.

"Wedgy!"

Tugging the fabric up sharply Amy yelped as Gina took her by surprise; the lacy material cutting deep into her pussy whilst slicing into her crack. Big brown eyes crossing the poor Vice bit her tongue:

"Unnngh! Gina! What was that for??"

Groping Amy's round bottom Gina squeezed delightedly, raking her nails over mocha-coloured flesh:

"Just making sure the wire is well hidden! Now; come sit in Santa's lap!"

Grudgingly Amy spun around. Flicking out her right leg, the brunette knelt on the couch, straddling her increasingly horny client.

Nestling on Gina's lap Amy felt ridiculous once more as she was forced to stare into the redhead's intense blue eyes. The two women held eye contact as she brought her hands to the ex-Detective's chest, kneading her breast brazenly before motorboating the flabbergasted brunette:

"Heyyy! That's against club policy!"

"But it feels good right?"

"Sooo not the point!"

"Then you'd better finish me off Santiago or I'm telling everyone here you're in Vice!"

Amy bit her lip relenting, to Gina's demands:

Beginning to sway in the redhead's lap once more Gina closed her eyes, focusing on the hot and carnal sensation of their breasts mashing together while the Cuban girl began to grind downwards against her core. Meeting each thrust, the heat quickly grew between them.

Enjoying Amy's immense humiliation Gina soaked in the moment; cumming almost imperceptibly whilst she suppressed a more exaggerated reaction.

Sensing this Amy moved more quickly, replacing her hand on the couch and sliding down against Gina's crotch, her thigh digging into the tight red fabric between Gina's legs. The force of her hips accelerated, driving her core back against the redhead's pussy again and again.

An orgasm swept through Gina so fast the redhead could barely contemplate it as she shuddered against the fallen Detective.

Holding her client down the stripper waited patiently as the redhead's orgasm subsided, watching as Gina slowly released the couch cushion; beaming like a Cheshire Cat:

"You may have found your calling Santiago."

"What?!" Amy spluttered rising indignantly from the couch: "This is just a cover! I'm not some slutty stripper!!"

Twanging the brunette's underwear Gina grinned: "Well if the G-string fits..."

"No! I'm a good girl, I mean woman, I mean Officer!"

Covering her mouth Amy winced; remembering she needed to preserve her cover:

"I mean, I am a slutty stripper cop..."

Standing up Gina grinned, grabbing some bills from her purse before slipping the cash into the back of Amy's knickers:

"That's right... whore!"

Instinctively slapping Gina's hand away Amy realised she had just been paid for her sexual services as the redhead escaped. Striding through the curtain Amy followed indignantly, oblivious to her own nakedness as she responded in denial: