Brother and Sister Watch TV Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine took her time just holding it she was almost studying what she held in her small hand,and as i said previously she really loved the head of my cock.

She was taking control once more and put a hand on my chest gently pushing me back suggesting i lay down,of course i complied she now positioned herself to enable her to take a good hold on my cock,i was looking at her from the side and had an amazing view of her tits as they hung beautifully silhouetted against the TV her nipples looked even more enticing now.
As Christine continued to play i managed to reach forward and cup one of those huge beauties.
I truly was at her mercy and was loving it. She took her time as she lovingly checked out the angry lump of solid gristle.
I loved the way she took her time moving my foreskin up and down,her eyes widened every time she saw the fat head,even more so when her incestuous touch caused my cock to secrete a small amount of pre cum.
Christine looked bewildered and amazed then looked at me,I think in reality she was almost as naive as i was and maybe she thought i had climaxed,but before she said anything i told her.

"its ok,its normal,it happens when i get really turned on."

She smiled proudly and continued ever so slowly stroking the skin up and down,then another larger amount of that lovely clear juice appeared,Christine held the skin right back affording her the best possible view of her brothers juiced up cock and as she did that we both watched the juice run down the shaft and on to her hand.
Could there ever be anything as erotic as this ?
Again things seemed to happen in slow motion as we watched my pre cum run down over her fingers.
Nothing can compare to the taboo of a brother and sister sharing their intimate juices,surely this has to be the ultimate erotic sin.
My cock throbbed violently in her hand as all the amazing sensations and emotions grew stronger.
Christine released her grip on me and let her fingers loosely run up the shaft of my cock and through the slippery juice that now coated her fingers,she was oblivious to everything as she tenderly touched the head,gently dabbing her finger tips on and off its surface and watching as the juice stretched between her fingers and my cock.
I now knew that i was going to allow my sister to take me all the way and finish me off, there was no way that i could let this moment pass,only to disappear to my room and take care of things myself.
To be masturbated for the first time by a girl was going to be amazing,why shouldn't it be my sister?
My excitement was at fever pitch watching my Christine play with my juiced up dick and having her heavy tit in my hand only intensified things.
I let her know how good it felt having her wank me off,she was enjoying it just as much as i was,the spectacle of her hand and fingers stroking my sopping wet tool was out of this world,i had never been harder or more excited.

As much as i wanted my sexy sister to finish the job i couldn't help the thoughts returning to my head of the incident in the shed.
I had to see if she would let me touch her between her legs again,i couldn't let this opportunity pass just in case we were never in this situation again.
Christine looked surprised and a little disappointed as i sat myself up,her access to my cock now restricted.

"what's the matter Marty?"

"nothing sis,nothing."

And before she could say anything more my hand was on her thigh,and i looked deep into her eyes.
I knew what i had to say but the words wouldn't come out.Christine continued trying to stroke my slippery cock.

"what's the matter Marty,what's up?"

It was now or never i had to spit it out.

"Christine,can i?a,can i,um?"

"say it Marty,go on tell me what it is."

Her manner was so gentle and understanding,I swallowed deeply and stroked her leg,I didn't know how to ask her,i wasn't sure how to say it,i guess I'm not as forthright as my sister,but then somehow shakily i said it.

"Chrissy,i wanna touch you."

"you are Marty,you are."

"yeah i know sis but,i mean down here."

And as i said it i moved my hand a little further up her leg but not as far as the area i was hoping for,i wondered if she would take the hint?
Christine said nothing for a second or two,her hand had stopped stroking my cock and just as in the shed i thought i had blown it.
I nervously rubbed her leg because i didn't know what else to do and fearing the worst i apologised and started to take my hand away from her,Christine quickly grabbed it and slowly placed it back on her thigh telling me that it was alright.

"go ahead Marty,i dont mind."

I was astounded i really thought i had gone too far,and i could feel my heart racing and a thumping in my chest as i moved my hand up her thigh.
I moved closer to Christine,and she shuffled her bum onto the edge of the settee,we were both sat bolt upright,i glanced down once again at Christine's breasts they were truly stunning,hanging like a pair of perfectly shaped melons with nipples that were beautifully erect and standing very high upon them which added to their beauty.
I had the urge to hold them again and go down on my knees and suck them,but i had another goal in sight,one which it seemed Christine was willing to allow me to fulfil.I was about to find out.
I stroked Christine's leg then let my hand wander down to the inner part of her thigh,the pyjama bottoms she was wearing were silky smooth and quite thin,it was almost as if she had none on,my hand settled on that inner part of her thigh for a while and i gently squeezed and stroked it Christine opened her legs.
She looked me in the eye and told me again.

"its ok Marty,go on touch it."

My god! she didn't say,"touch me."she said,"touch it."
I wasted no more time and my fingers trembled their way up her leg towards their goal.
Christine legs obligingly fell open a little more as i covered her crotch with my fingers,i could feel the heat from her pussy,it was even hotter tonight than when i touched her in the shed,a combination of the thinner material and perhaps she was hornier too.

I was trembling all over as we sat there,i gently moved my fingers over the area between Chrissy's legs,i didn't really know what i was doing or what she expected from me,but i was enjoying the sensation of touching her there.
Christine noticed i was visibly shaking,and asked if i was ok,i told her i was just nervous,she put her arms around me and pulled me into her and cuddled me,

"ah! dont be nervous Marty,not with me."

"i cant help it sis,i dunno what to do."

It was an embarrassing admission,but one i was easily able to make to my lovely sister,it was the truth and Christine as ever the thoughtful sister made me feel at ease with her words.

"poor you, just do what you want Marty."

It was an unbelievable invitation,i wanted to get inside her pyjama bottoms and feel what a real life pussy felt like,but i wasn't sure Christine was fully aware of what exactly her younger brother had in mind.
She held me for a while,and i was unable to move my hand on her crotch,but as she released me it became free again,free to do as it wished,well that's the way i read it.
I spent a few moments blindly fumbling between Christine's legs,but it wasn't what i had in mind.
I didn't have the nerve to just brazenly slip my hand down the front of her PJ's,this is why it took me so long to move on.
My chest was pounding,it felt as though my heart was about to leap out of it,i was hot and i could hear that now familiar sound of blood rushing through my head as i contemplated what i was about to say.
Why couldn't i just be satisfied with what we were doing? why risk spoiling it by asking for more?
You would know the answer to that if it were you there with my sexy sister Christine.
She was smiling at me as i made my feeble request,i almost chocked on the words as i spoke.

"Christine,can i go inside?"

Her big eyes smiled at me,she knew all along im sure of it,but i think she was just waiting for me to be brave enough to say it,maybe she wanted to know how far i was prepared to go.
There was an almighty thumping inside my head as she whispered to me that it was alright to do so.
Again i hesitated,and Christine came to my aid,

"its ok Marty....there."

She took hold of my hand and pulled the waistband of her pyjama bottoms away from her skin and placed my trembling hand inside. Fucking hell! i couldn't believe this was happening.
It was so warm in there,and i instantly felt the soft curly hairs covering her vagina with my finger tips.
She removed her hand leaving mine inside,and then placed hers over the top of her Pyjama's and patted my hand,she smiled again.

My nerves gradually settled as i composed myself.

Once again i was unsure of what i should do next,Ok so all the guys who i worked with were quick to say about what they did and how many fingers they got up their girls,but the way they spoke about what they did always seemed rough and unloving. This was my darling sister and she deserved more respect than that.
Christine had shown me so much love and respect in the way she touched me so i should only repay the compliment.

Christine looked into my eyes,this was an unbelievably tender moment,she asked if i was ok,and i nodded,then she asked me if i felt better now,and i told her i did.

I could feel the warmth of her skin on my fingers,but the real excitement came from the fact that i could feel Christine's pubic hair,it did seem a little cramped down there because although Christine had parted her legs for me it wasn't really enough so i took the bold step of putting my spare hand on her leg and gently moving it to the side,Christine got the message and assisted even further by lifting her bottom slightly from the settee and pulling at the crotch of her pyjama bottoms to make more room for my enquiring hand.
Everything we did was slow,gentle and deliberate.My sister really was educating me,and with the extra room now available to me inside her pyjama bottoms i began to explore.

Its difficult to say how long Christine allowed my naive fumbling to continue,but i never did get my fingers inside her pussy that night.
It may sound strange but i really was content just to be able to touch her hairs and as she spread her legs even more,i was able to feel the soft flesh of her pussy on my fingers.
I moved my fingers stroking it and i softly squeezed the swollen flesh,i pressed my fingers quite firmly onto it and i could see that she liked that,I realised later that Christine must have been willing my fingers to slip inside her,maybe she should have said something,perhaps i should have just taken the plunge,but no,i was totally happy with what i was doing. I was touching my first pussy for fuck sake,and my cock was as solid as a rock and now ached painfully.
I noticed that my fingers had become wet and a little sticky the more i stroked her,Christine sighed when i ran my fingers up and down the length of her pussy lips,she was getting restless with my slow progress. Frustrating for her,but i was in heaven.
All this was taking place in complete silence,only the sound of our heavy breathing and the movement of my hand against the silky material of Christine's pyjama's was audible in the dim light until she whispered.

"Mmmm,that's nice Marty."

I smiled lamely at her and she asked,

"are you happy now?"

"yeah,very happy sis."

Obviously things were moving too slowly for my sister so she decided my time was up,and covered my hand with hers,she smiled and said,

"its my turn now Marty."

Of course i knew what she meant,she had been waiting long enough, i took my hand away from her pussy and gave it a final little squeeze,and as my hand reappeared from that wonderful place between her legs we both noticed that my fingers were wet,Christine seemed embarrassed at first and then she told me,

" its ok Marty,i'm just the same as you,when i'm randy i get wet."

Oh my god,what an amazing thing for her to say,I had made my darling sister randy,and wet! so i must have been doing something right. But there was a problem of what to do with my wet fingers,would it seem improper if she saw me wiping them off? I didn't want to anyway.
I remembered my lusty mates at work saying how they would lick their fingers after they had been inside their girls pussy,but again i didn't want to do anything that would upset my sister or put her off,so as we straightened ourselves up and Christine readied herself for the job in hand i sneakily managed to put my fingers to my mouth and quickly dabbed them on my tongue.
The first thing i noticed was the lovely aroma,different to anything i had ever smelt before but i knew instantly that i liked it,and the taste was equally different but just as lovely,and i knew that another day at another time i would once again savour my sexy sisters juices.

Christine now turned her attention back to me,and both her hands came to rest on my upper thighs. My cock was sticking out from my crotch and pointing to the ceiling,she hung her head as she studied what a state her brothers cock was now in.
All that amazing activity between her legs had caused my cock to dribble profusely and the head glistened with the slippery stuff. There was a sticky trail of clear juice across my legs and Christine ran her fingers through it.
She teased me.

"you randy then Marty?"

"more than you'll ever know Chrissy."

"lay back a bit Marty."

Christine swivelled herself around and turned her body towards me,those magnificent tits swayed enticingly as she moved,i reached out and covered one of them with my hand,i really wanted to hold them again.

"you look amazing Chrissy."

"thank you brother dear,but dont be greedy,its my turn now."

She said it with a grin on her face,and once again told me to lay back onto the cushions.
I did exactly as she said,and once i made myself comfortable i was almost laying down,I didn't feel any shyness or have any inhibitions whatsoever,i was totally exposed to my lovely sister and i was loving it.
Christine started by rubbing her hands up and down my thighs,gradually moving them closer and closer to my groin.
My rampant tool now lay flat against my lower belly Christine ran both of her hands up my thighs and onto my stomach and as she moved them back down her fingers brushed my pubic hair and my cock lifted away from my stomach before flopping back down again.
She may have been inexperienced but this was amazing.
She did the same thing several more times then as she drew her hand down my stomach back towards her she allowed it to veer off slightly and her thumb and first few fingers ran down the length of my cock,the pressure of her touch caused my cock to rear up and the foreskin to strain back,the slippery fat head which she adores so much couldn't have looked more inviting to her.
Christine did this a couple of times,i ached for her to get on with it,but at the same time i had concerns about my ability to last very long. I knew that in my own hands things could be over pretty quickly if my mind was on certain things,i just hoped i could control myself,i didn't want to embarrass myself.

At last my sexy sister stretched out her small hand and took hold of cock,My god! i thought i was going to explode,she held it tightly and would have felt it pulsating violently.
Christine just held it still until the spasms subsided,i was already breathing heavily and let out a massive sigh.
I lifted my head slightly to enable me to watch what she was doing,Fuck! this was unbelievable.
I didn't need to say anything but i wanted her to know how special this was,i wanted her to know how much i wanted her to do this,so as we both stared at my angry cock throbbing away in her hand i told her,

"Christine,you are amazing."

That familiar smile crossed her face,

"dont stop Chrissy."

"i dont plan to."

"you gonna do it sis?"

"you bet i am Marty."

"Oh fuck! you gonna do it all the way?"

Apart from the amazing sensation of having her touching me,visually it was extremely exciting.
To watch my cock being touched by someone else just blew me away and the way in which Christine took her time only increased that pleasure,but there was another exciting aspect to this tonight,i found that as we spoke to each other,the excitement moved to another level.

"Marty,its so wet."

Christine stroked her hand up its length and onto the sticky juice covered head,her thumb and fingers gently rubbed its silky smooth skin,then she ran her hand back down the shaft pulling the foreskin right back,the swollen head was now completely visible and looking pretty damn impressive too. Christine loved it,she couldn't keep her lovely fingers off it and again she played with the wet head smearing my precum around as another blob of it appeared.
Occasionally she would look up and our eyes would meet,and i found this very sexy too.
She moved her hand slowly up and down my cock in a very slow and deliberate way,i wondered if she knew how little control i had,of course she didn't,but she would soon find out because as she spoke it turned me on even more.

"Mart,you're really hard tonight."

"i know sis,Oooh! that feels so good."

"you like it like this?"

She was wanking me real slow,her hand was gliding through the sticky juice leaking from me,gently slipping up and down the shaft.

"Oh Chrissy! it's fucking great."

We dont usually swear in front of each other,none of our family does,not the hard words anyway,but i found i couldn't help myself,i was under her spell and as i heard myself say these words another jolt of excitement would rush through me,and when Christine said those words too,wow! it was incredible.

"ooh Mart,its so wet."

"fuck! i know sis,Oooh,that's feels so good."

"am i doing it how you like it Marty?"

"ooh yeah!"

"shall i do it a bit faster?"

"yeah if you want to,but not too fast though sis,not yet."

She grinned.

"you gonna let me make you cum tonight Mart?"

"oh my god Christine,should we?"

"yeah! of course why not,you want to dont you?"

" Oh fuck"yeah! of course i do."

Her hand increased its speed on my cock and a squelching sound filled the room as my foreskin moved over the sopping wet head. I couldn't help it,i could feel the telltale signs so i put my hand over Christine's and made her stop.

"what's the matter Marty?"

"fucking hell Chris,im nearly there."

"what! you nearly cummin?"

"fuck me yeah!"

"well that's alright,come on Marty let me do it."

"i didn't want to be so quick sis,but i cant help it,it feels so good."

"just do it,go on relax and let me make you cum."

Those words as they left her mouth almost did the trick without any further coaxing from her sweet hand.

"Oh fuck! yeah! alright sis,yeah! make me cum,Oh yeah go on!"

Christine began to slowly milk my rampant cock,and with each stroke of her soft hand i could feel myself getting closer to our goal. I looked up and saw her heavy tits jiggling again as her hand moved up and down my cock.

"my god Christine,this is amazing,Oh fuck! your tits look lovely."

I was saying everything i could think of which only helped speed me towards my climax,it was no use,i had lost all control,even if i had wanted her to stop i knew that the inevitable was about to happen,

"Uuuh! fuckin hell,I'm gonna cum Chrissy."

"yeah! go on do it Marty."

and no sooner had she spoke those words and the first jets of cum flew from my cock,her hand paused and i quickly told her.

"ah,dont stop."

She continued pumping me off,and the strength of my orgasm was like never before,some strings of cum even shot up onto my chest and as she jerked my cock to a finish the stuff flicked everywhere.
I stopped her once i had completly emptied my balls,we both looked at the mess in my lap,and Christine looked unsure of what to do with her cum soaked hand.