Brother Froced To Work Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daeron
daeron
88 Followers

I was able to catch up on most of my work the next couple days. My step sisters still ogled me but let me alone otherwise. My stepmother was expected home anytime, the house was spotless.

At about four in the afternoon a car pulled up. I was near the entrance sweeping some last minute dust as my step mother came in, followed by Mrs. Wellington and her granddaughter. I stopped and froze as they walked in, I dropped the broom and they all looked my way. After a week I had almost forgotten what I was wearing.

Mrs. Wellington look like she might faint, her granddaughter though just smiled with bulging eyes. My stepmother was beside herself. "What on earth are you wearing?!?" She asked.

I bent down to get the broom, not realizing I was giving them an intimate view of my ass. I jumped up and tuned to face them. The young girl licked her lip while her grandmother daubed her forehead with a handkerchief.

Before I could answer my stepmother, Lori and Amanda came down. Seeing the scene they turned to run back up the stairs. "What is going on here?" their mother demanded, "Why is he undressed in the house?"

Realizing the explanation sounded better when they didn't have to tell it to anyone, Amanda sheepishly said it was my uniform. My stepmother couldn't stop herself and let out laugh, tears in her eyes. Mrs. Wellington was outside getting some fresh air, her granddaughter remained inside though.

My step mother regained her composure, "I will be grabbing a few things and heading to the airport. I will be home in 2 weeks. When I get back I do not want your brother wearing that ridiculous thing". Much much quieter she added as she walked a circle around me "still, I like it, very appropriate".

"See, I knew it" Amanda said.

"Just remember that he must not be wearing it when I get back." Her mother repeated.

"Ok mom" Lori agreed. "Ummm can we have a party with some friends while you're away?" She asked, changing the subject.

"That will be fine" She answered "just make sure the house gets cleaned".

She dismissed me and I went upstairs to get some laundry.

An hour later my stepmother was gone again this time she took Tony with her, I was glad for that. I could do a little simple cooking and could order delivery; the girls would just had to get the door. I continued to wear my uniform, not sure when they would let me get rid of it. I figured they wanted a few more hours to have me on display for them. I was glad it would soon be over. Even after a week, it was still embarrassing to have next to nothing to wear in front of my sisters.

At about nine that night Amanda found me and told me to go to her room. "It's about time" I thought. I followed her and found Lori there waiting. Amanda joined her on the bed where they sat arms crossed; reminiscent of the day they first made me wear that uniform.

"Well, are you ready to say goodbye to your uniform?" Lori asked.

"I sure am" I said enthusiastically.

"Wow, I'm surprised. I thought you'd be a little more reluctant" Amanda said.

"Why would I be? I hated that thing" I said.

"Sis", Lori said "I don't think he gets it".

"What's not to get" Amanda asked. "He was there, he heard mom".

I didn't have any idea what they were talking about. "Can I talk off this stupid uniform or what?" I asked.

"Of course you can. That's why you're here" Lori answered "Actually right now would be a good time. So get to it".

My head spun. "WHAT? You want me to take it off in front of you? You want me humiliated one more time before things go back to normal?"

"My dear brother, there is a new normal now." Lori went on. "This is what mother wants. So take off your uniform before I lose my patience".

"Mother said she didn't want me wearing it when she got home, that I better not be wearing it... oh. Oh my god, no please. I'll be naked".

"Yes you will" Amanda said." Now listen to Lori. Or do we have to share the Tony video."

"You still have that?" I asked.

"Of course, we watch it all the time, just not always together. My favorite part though is what you did to mother. That's the part that makes me lock the bathroom door if you know what I mean".

Lori playfully slapped her sister. "Don't tell him that" She said. "So what's it going to be?" she continued, "You will take off your uniform right now or do all of our friends will get a video right to their phones?"

I wondered if that included Tiffany. What would she think watching me get taken by Tony? I couldn't take the chance she would do it and I knew if I didn't do it then, I would cave soon enough.

When they saw I was going to do it they adjusted themselves on the bed to have a more comfortable view. I grabbed the string on my right side and slowly pulled the knot loose. I held both strings in my hand. "Do really I have to?" I asked one more time.

"Yes"

I untied the other string and pulled off the pouch, I let it fall to the floor. And just like that, I was nude, on display for my two step sisters. While Amanda had gotten a look before, she had never seen it hairless, and this was the first time Lori saw my cock.

"Look at the way it just hangs there" Lori spoke first.

"I never saw it so open. I mean without any hair it looks bigger" Amanda said.

"Yea, good job on keeping it cleanly shaved. We don't ever want to see stubble" Lori said to me.

I wanted to die. The difference between wearing a pouch and clothes seemed huge but it was nothing compared to the difference of just a pouch and nothing at all. They could see everything.

They got up and walked over to me, taking a good look as they walked past me. I didn't turn; they had the familiar view of my butt, one of them pinched it. "And to answer you before you ask" Lori said as they both left the room, "Always and Never". I stood alone for a minute, letting my situation sink in. I walked out of Amanda's room and down the hall, through the house with nothing on. I was glad that Tony wasn't going to be around.

It was hard to continue doing my housework naked. Even in an empty room I felt like I was being watched; and more and more I wasn't in empty rooms. My step sisters seemed to need to be wherever I was or needed me even more often than usual to do a job for them.

The two of them went for a stroll when I was mowing the lawn ,they needed fresh air when I washed the car, they decided to tan in their bikinis when I was cleaning the pool and they actually both felt the need to hold the chair I stood on to change a light bulb and one of them actually squeezed my balls while I was looking up.

By the second day of my forced nudity I still felt powerless around them. Their attention started to get to me though; I seemed to have a perpetual erection. It ached, but I wasn't allowed to do what I needed to do to make it go away.

That afternoon they came into the laundry room where I was folding clothes. They were glad to see me already erect for them. I couldn't help it; I hadn't come since the day I got the uniform well over a week past and having to be naked all the time on top of holding and folding their panties. But they weren't there simply for entertainment.

"You have to have the whole house clean for tonight's party" Amanda said.

"What party?" I asked.

"You remember mother said we could have a party while she was gone."Lori informed me. "Make sure the pool is clean too in case people want to swim".

"Oh, and it starts at 8 o'clock." Amanda went on, "really 8" she laughed a bit.

"And you can be there too, in fact we need you there to help serve." Lori finished as they both took one more stare before going out to get new clothes to wear. I wished I had something better to wear than my old jeans, but it would still be fun to be at a party for a change and nice to just be wearing something again. I hoped Tiffany would be there too. I remembered her at the pool house then cursed myself for getting myself excited again.

The house was spotless, it had taken a while to get everything done but I made it. It was nearly 8 o'clock and the girls were getting ready. I went up to my bathroom and got in the shower, I heard the bell ring but Lori ran by yelling that she'd get it. The guests were arriving, I was glad there wasn't going to be a repeat of the pool party.

I got dressed and went downstairs. It felt odd to have clothes on. I was in the kitchen when Amanda walked in. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You said you needed me at the party".

"We said you can come to the party but we didn't say you should have clothes on".

"Well, I just figured since there were a lot of people...and you wanted me to help serve them..." I said, trailing off.

"Yes you will be serving our guests" She said, "But you will be doing it nude".

Just then Lori walked in. "What's he doing dressed? Is he joking? Most of our guests are here and people are getting thirsty". She looked at me, "We're letting you come to our party but you still have to follow house rules. Always and never, remember? Now get naked and do your job".

"Hurry up, I don't like seeing you like that" Amanda said, not too happy and even upset with not being able to see me naked.

In the kitchen I stripped naked, the fact that my sisters were there watching me take off all of my clothes made it more difficult but what made my heart sink was the idea that there was a room full of girls that I'd have to walk into. Being used to facing the inevitable, I picked up the tray and headed to the living room.

Lori and Amanda looked me over and went in before me. At least my extreme nervousness made my erection disappear. The moment before following my sisters in, I wished for the days when I had a uniform.

I went through the door and made my way among the girls. Lori and Amanda stood near the door to the kitchen just watching. At first no one seemed to notice, but then one by one conversations fell silent, then whispers turning to exclamations, "oh my god! he's naked!". Most of the girls were as sheltered as my step sisters and probably had never seen a naked boy before. I was sure they were all still virgins.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, there had to be at least twenty of their friends in the room. Most of them had been there they day at the pool. If they thought they gotten an eye full then, they were surprised now. Lori and Amanda watched the scene with amusement.

My face felt hot, I felt all eyes on me. I stood still having nowhere to go where I would be less exposed. I realized that my step sisters hadn't told their friends that I'd be naked. My state was a shock to them making the initial realization and my humiliation last longer.

I tried to act like nothing was going on, I continued to go around the room asking various girls if there was anything I could get them. I got some dirty remarks and had my butt grabbed a few times. I was thrilled to note that Tiffany wasn't there. As I walked around people would stop talking and watch my dick go by.

I couldn't believe this could happen. My body was on display for 20 girls... 21 I thought as the bell rang. Just as I was starting to get over what was happening there would be yet another person to see me naked for the first time.

I went to the front door and opened it. There were three girls standing there chatting, Tiffany was among them. Their talking ceased as they took in the view. Their eyes went from my face to chest to my balls. Tiffany was the only one to look back up at me, into my red face. I shrugged my shoulders having nothing I could say. The size of her smile told me what her initial thoughts were.

Lori came over to greet the new arrivals. She introduced me and told them that I'd be their server for the night. The girls sounded excited and told my step sister that she was awesome. Two of them ran to Amanda giving hugs and greetings. Tiffany stayed behind, "Wow" she remarked.

She crossed her arms and took a small step back to get a fuller view. "So this is the rest of you huh?" she said, having a little fun with me. "Kind of makes us even". As she looked, my excitement overcame my nervousness and my dick grew. She watched as it got semi-hard and then fully erect. "Wow" she repeated and walked into the party.

I continued to make my rounds bringing drinks and holding trays of food, since Tiffany's entrance my hard-on hadn't subsided. And as the night went on the girls got more comfortable and started to take advantage of their superior positions and my state. Many of them chose to remain seated on the couch so my privates would be eye level when I came over. But the worst were those that would sneak a squeeze of my balls or a grab of my cock when I was distracted.

At one point when I found myself in a close group; I felt hands all over me, some were less than gentle and a few were actually stroking me, probably wanting to see a guy cum. I couldn't move in any direction. Then I felt one hand wrap tightly around my solid shaft and pull, like a dog on a leash. I had no choice but to follow.

Once I cleared the crowd I went to protest angrily; but my feelings instantly changed when I saw that the hand belonged to Tiffany. Our eyes met. "Your sisters asked me to rescue you" she said, not letting go of me. "I don't they liked seeing you touched like that. Maybe they were jealous" she teased "I know that in my case I was".

She pulled me again, into the big empty dining room. It was dark and quiet in there. "You are such a great brother for doing this for them." She said, pulling me closer to her. My heart was beating so hard I couldn't speak enough to tell her I was forced.

"Amanda asked me, her best friend to get you out of there. I think they felt they could trust me alone with their naked brother" she said so softly, giving my dick a firm squeeze. "I still can't believe you're fucking naked."

I swallowed hard and asked "they can trust you?" I couldn't believe I was alone with Tiffany and she was holding my cock in her hand.

"No" she answered drawing a design on my bare chest with her free hand, "you see they don't know that you saw me topless and owe me".

"I owe you" I said, capable of nothing but repeating her words.

"Oh yes, the day in your pool house, when you saw my tits. Before we got interrupted, you were about to make us even by getting naked for me. Now here you are, naked."

She ran her finger nails up my shaft, sending a sensation through my body.

"I saw your tits, I was going to get naked" I said robotically, mesmerized by her words and her eyes staring into mine.

"Do you want to see them again?" she asked, letting go of me to pull up her top. She wasn't wearing a bra this time; she took my hand and put it on her breast. I thought I was dreaming. I gently pinched her nipple and she moaned in a low voice.

"Now you have to make us even" she said.

"What do you want me to do?" I managed to ask.

"I want to see you touch yourself" she said taking my hand from her chest and putting in on my dick.

I immediately complied, with no reluctance or embarrassment. I had been hard for hours and was already set to explode, but I really wanted Tiffany to have a good show so I did my best to not cum too fast. I watched her face as she saw me stroke myself. I stopped a few times to make it last longer. She made no attempt to stop me from seeing her fist sized tits. Or that she had her hand up her skirt.

She could see that I couldn't hold off any longer and came close to me. She reached down and cupped my balls. She felt them pump out the first long stream of cum. She watched me erupt; white lava spilling out of my head and down my cock and over my hand. When I was done and my dick started to shrink, she wiped her finger on the drop at my tip and licked it.

"Thank you" She said, kissing me on the cheek and leaving the room.

I stood in front of the big puddle on the floor in disbelief. I quickly went to clean it up before my step sisters went looking for me. A minutes or two later I was back in the living room, they were there and saw me come in. They gave me a suspicious look.

It was getting very late and most of the guests had left. I continued to serve those still there but found that after what had happened I barely noticed the way I was being stared at. And with a smaller crowd, the girls were better behaved. Tiffany was the last to leave, she stood talking to Amanda and Lori well after everyone else had gone. The three of them chatted and watched me clean up; until Tiffany had to go home and my sisters went to bed.

It was early the next morning when I was bringing the girls their breakfast. I opened the door to Amanda's room and went in. She was still sleeping; I stopped in my tracks. I saw that her covers had come off and her small night gown was raised enough to show me that she wasn't wearing underwear. I stood for long seconds holding the tray, looking at my step sister's naked butt.

It looked so firm and smooth and unblemished. My heart raced and my cock rose. I imagined what it would feel like to get behind her and slide my dick into her. I found myself quietly putting down her tray and taking my cock into my hand. I slowly stroked myself watching her sleep, hoping she would roll over or move her legs to let me see more. I didn't get far when Lori walked in. She walked quietly; I didn't even know she was there at first.

She walked up to me from behind and stopped. I gasp and stopped jerking off, hoping that from the back she wouldn't know what I was doing. She came up to me in her thin night gown and pressed up against my back. Putting her hand on my shoulder she whispered in my ear that last thing I expected her to say: "Don't stop".

I swallowed hard and held my cock too nervous to move. I looked through the corner of my eye. Lori was looking down at my solid dick, then she looked up to meet my eyes. Staring into them she wrapped her hand around mine and stroked me. "She's pretty hot, isn't she?" She whispered.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what was going on, was this a trick? Was I going to be punished? But I could see the desire in her eyes; she meant what she said.

"I don't understand" I said to her.

"Our sister, she has a great body. I've seen it" She explained, still holding me but not jerking it. I silently agreed with her of course but thought it odd that she was saying it. "Or do you just mean this?" she asked giving my member a squeeze.

I had no words to say. I just nodded. And she chucked.

"At the party last night... we realized what we were missing out on. We have our own naked boy. We had to have Tiffany get you away from those other girls. We didn't like sharing. Tiffany is kind of like family so it was ok when she told us what happened. Still, I was sorry I missed it".

She stopped talking and looked over at Amanda. I followed her gaze to Amanda; she had rolled over exposing her unshaved front, I gasped with surprise. I noticed Lori looking at her sister the same way I was. "I told you" she said "and she feels as good as she looks".

She could tell I was lost. "Girls get curious sometimes. And well, until recently, until we had you nude all the time we never really thought of you as ..." she trailed off and started again, "we helped each other with certain things." My older, evil step sister was holding my cock, nothing she said should have surprised me at that point but I was shocked. Maybe this even explained why Lori had been so hostile towards me, feelings she didn't know how to handle.

Amanda woke up; slowly at first, then seeing me and Lori standing there looked puzzled. She looked at herself and quickly covered-up. Yet she didn't get mad, she blushed and sat up. Lori released my dick, left me and sat on the bed next to her sister. Without being told I walked up to the bed. Neither of my sisters took their eyes off of me.

daeron
daeron
88 Followers