Brother Gets Caught Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My embarrassment was not to disappear so quickly this time, as premature ejaculation is probably the most vexing sexual problem I face. The thought of Jessica knowing about it was awful…and after two climaxes within a relatively short period of time, I knew that I wouldn’t soon recover.

“Oh Jess...sometimes I’m such a loser.”

“Hey, Steve...you’re not, and I don’t want to ever hear you say that again. It’s nice to know that you think I’m sexy…would it be OK with you if I finished too? It’s kind of cool having you next to me.”

A few minutes earlier, lying next to my sister as she masturbated would have been the ultimate erotic experience. But now the appeal had waned, and even though I just wanted to go back to my bed and forget my sexual ineptitude, I told her that she should feel comfortable relieving her needs.

“Sure Jess...you should definitely finish too.”

Jessica needed no further encouragement as she rolled over on her stomach with her nightgown bunched around her waist. This totally obscured my view of her breasts, but at this point I didn’t care...I had virtually no sexual desire of my own, but out of a sense of fairness I wanted her to reach her own climax. Jessica’s head was on her pillow facing away from me as I watched her slide her right arm under her body. Her legs were several inches apart, and I soon noticed a motion inside her panties. Looking at her more closely, I could see her hand was caressing her pubic area from underneath her body. Even though I was on my back on top of the sheets, fully exposed if she had turned her head, there was not even a hint of arousal in my penis.

In spite of my lack of sexual interest, I continued to look at Jessica as she masturbated. Although I was completely spent, I was fascinated by her body and I marveled at the dense growth of hair sticking out the sides of her panties on the insides of her thighs. For the first time, I noticed a light growth of hair on her lower back leading to her butt, and I guessed that her beautiful rear was also covered in a soft layer of dark hair.

Even in my non-aroused state, her ample rear end captivated me with its sensuous roundness and prominent rise from her lower back. I found the pronounced jiggling of her butt as she masturbated to be quite sexy, and the squishing sound of her finger movements clearly indicated her wetness. It didn’t take long before I noticed her movements becoming faster, her body alternately tensing and relaxing, and her breathing again becoming labored. Her soft moans announced her pending climax, and a single, slightly louder moan signaled that she had reached orgasm. Her musky scent had reached new intensity as it enveloped the room, leaving no doubt about the sexual energy that had just been displayed.

We had each reached our sexual peaks, although in vastly different ways. As we both lay on her bed, we again engaged in mindless small talk to help us re-center ourselves as siblings. Sensing the time was right, I kissed her on the forehead and returned to my own bed. Sleep came easier this time, and the new day brought a resumption of our traditional brother-sister relationship.

We haven’t discussed the experience all in the months since it happened, and I don’t know if we ever will. This is probably for the best, given my general reluctance to engage in intimate conversation. I think we have a newfound appreciation for each other beyond the sexual aspect of the experience, which is something many siblings will never share. In fact, I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been blessed with a sister that is not hesitant to share her warmth, compassion, and sensuality...and for that I am eternally grateful.

12