Brother in Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Mike and Janie stood at the railing taking in the view. From the 36th floor they could see much of the city from the Carnegie library to the community park. It was quite impressive.

"I never tire of the view," Becky said behind them," Please sit and tell us how things are going with each of you."

She and John listened as the siblings told of their plans for college in the fall and their decision to share an apartment off campus. Then they related how their mother had deteriorated since John had left and how concerned they were for her wellbeing.

"I had no idea that your mother was so weak emotionally." John said sadly. "She always appeared so strong and independent. I suppose that was just a show for my benefit. She needs treatment for her alcoholism and depression and soon before she becomes worse and possibly hurts herself."

"I have a friend who is a supervisor in a rehabilitation clinic near here," Becky said. "I'll get in touch with her and see what can be done to help your mother."

"That would be great," Mike replied. "Thanks so much, Becky."

"Yes, thank you, Becky," Janie continued. "We're glad that Dad's found someone so pretty and smart to spend his life with."

"You'll have me blushing if you keep that up," Becky laughed. "I'm just pleased I can help you both and John with your problems."

The conversation went on to other subjects until Mike said "I have to get to work and take Janie home. We don't like leaving Mom alone in the house for too very long; not in her state of mind."

After good-bye hugs and promises to stay in touch and come back soon, Mike and Janie took their leave and went on their way. Driving home, she said "Becky's so nice and they really seem to love each other."

"You can see it in the way Dad acts around her," Mike replied. "He's more relaxed and happy than I've seen him in years."

"Just like us," Janie said. Mike smiled and nodded.

***

Janie and Lucy were watching TV when Mike came home from work. "They worked us hard, tonight," he said kissing his mother and ruffling Janie's red hair. "If you don't mind, I'm going upstairs, take a shower and read in bed for a while."

"That's fine dear," Lucy replied, "It's good to have you home."

***

Mike was luxuriating under the hot spray and washing the grime from the warehouse from his taut body when the shower door opened and Janie stood there in all her naked beauty.

"Want some company?"

"I thought you'd never get here," he replied.

She stepped in, closed the door and they embraced, instantly excited by the bodily contact. They took turns washing each other, making sure certain parts were extra clean. Janie leaned back against the tile wall, spread her legs, placed one foot on the built-in seat and crooked her finger in a 'come here' gesture.

His stiff cock twitching, Mike put his hands on her hips and entered her with one stroke as she gasped in pleasure. She put out her hands to brace herself as his cock filled her pussy again and again as she moaned and begged him to fuck her, fuck her.

He grabbed her slim waist and began slamming into her gripping cunt, her cries of delight urging him on until he cried "Baby, I'm gonna cum ... Ughhhhh..." Janie's squeal of joy blended with his guttural moan as her orgasm made her spine arch and her knees weak. He caught her as she slumped forward and they stood kissing until the water turned cold sending them scrambling out into the bathroom reaching for towels. They patted each other dry and went to lie in Janie's bed.

"It just gets better every time," Mike said as Janie lay against him, idly stroking his semi-hard cock.

"I just have to think about you and my pussy tingles," she replied. "You're a wonderful lover. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm still blown away by the fact we grew up together and I never felt this way about you before; you were always my little sister and I loved you, but ..."

"I'm as amazed as you are, baby. You were always my big brother and I looked up to you and I never thought of you in a sexual way. What do you suppose has happened to us?"

"I don't know exactly, but I'm glad it did. I have never felt about anyone before as I feel about you."

"Neither have I." His cock began to swell in her soft hand and she sighed "I want you again. Do me from behind, I love that."

They moved around in the bed until she was on her knees, bent over with her head cradled in her arms wiggling her ass at him.

He knelt behind her, licked her tight hole while she giggled and squealed, and then sank his throbbing cock deep inside her until his pubic hair tickled her asshole.

"Uhhhhh ... oh God ... you're so big ... I love it," she moaned, pushing back against him as he held her hips and began to fuck her with short, hard strokes, rabbit-like.

"Mmmmm ... you're so tight," he grunted, her pussy muscles squeezing him at every thrust inside her. A red haze formed over his eyes as he became lost in a fog of lust, thrusting with all his might, the smack of their flesh hitting resounding in the room.

Janie clawed the sheet and bit the pillow in a frenzy of desire as his cock took her to the crest of a spine shattering orgasm and she toppled over screaming lustily in her release. Mike spurted his sticky cum deep inside her, grunting and thrusting until he came a second time and they collapsed in a sweaty, satisfied heap.

Too exhausted to even move, he pulled a sheet over them and they slept soundly until morning.

***

'Poor Mom," Janie sobbed as Becky held her close attempting to comfort her, "Why didn't I figure out what she was doing? It's all my fault."

"It's not your fault, baby," Mike replied, "How were you supposed to know what she was doing?"

"Mike's right," their father said. "When someone decides to commit suicide, no one can deter them from it. If they are stopped, odds are they'll try it again and be more secretive about it."

"But she seemed so happy," Janie wailed, "She ate her breakfast and we talked for a long time, then she went upstairs and ..." she began to cry harder.

"Quite often once a person decides to end their life they often become cheerful that they've finally made a decision," John said, soothingly. "It masks what they're about to do."

"Mr Tillson?" said an ER nurse appearing at where they were sitting in the waiting room, "Mrs. Tillson's stabilized and resting comfortably. She'll be transferred to a private room soon and placed on a 24 hour suicide watch until further notice."

"When can we see her," Janie sniffled as Mike handed her some tissues.

"She's asleep now and we'll be transferring her to a room in about an hour; you may visit her then although she may not be awake."

"Thanks' for telling us," Mike said. The nurse smiled and went back through the automatic doors to her patients.

"I never should have let her keep those sleeping pills," Janie said sadly. "I never thought she'd do something like this. Not Mom."

"We never know what's going through another person's mind, Janie dear," Becky said patting her hand. "None of you realized just how disturbed she was. This may have been brewing for a long time since she and your father began having trouble relating to each other."

"I'm just glad she's okay," Mike said. "Once she recovers will she have to be put somewhere so she won't try to hurt herself again?"

"That's right, son," John replied. "Becky has made arrangements with her friend for your mother to be admitted to the Sunnydale Rehab Facility outside of town. It appears she's suffering from Depression in addition to Alcoholism, so she may be there for a while."

"Maybe we should sell the house," Janie said. "Mike and I are leaving for State U. in a couple of weeks and Mom doesn't need to live there alone; too many memories. She may go off again."

"You are very wise, young lady," John said, hugging her. "We can put the proceeds toward covering the cost of her care and you two can stay with us anytime you wish."

"That's right," Becky added, "Our home is now your home."

***

"It's gonna be weird not living here anymore," Janie said. "This is the only home I've ever known and someone else will be living here."

She and Mike were cuddling in her bed after spending the day with their father, lawyers and real estate agents preparing to sell the house. It had been long, boring and tiresome and they were glad to be home and alone together.

"Mine too," Mike replied, "But things change and we have to move on. Once we have a place of our own, that'll be our new home."

"Mmmm ... just us alone night after night," Janie sighed. "I know we'll have to study and all, but the rest of the time we'll fuckfuckfuck."

"Have this all planned out, do you?" Mike said chuckling. "It'll be great not to be worrying that someone might catch us until we're ready to tell Dad and Becky we love each other."

"What about Mom?"

"I don't know at this point. We'll see how her rehab progresses. She doesn't need any more things that'll upset her."

Janie laid her head on his chest and began playing with his cock. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, babe?"

"I tried once. She didn't like it and made me stop. It was her idea, too."

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Sure, we can try it, what brought this on?"

"I want you to take me in every way, make me yours forever."

"There's no question that we're together for life. It's gonna hurt, you know that."

"I know, I want it to hurt ... I want you to possess me ... make me your own."

Mike kissed her and they hugged, then Janie said "There's some lube in the left hand top drawer of the dresser."

Mike retrieved it and climbed back in bed, "How do you want to do this; doggie, on your stomach or on your back?"

"On my back, I'll lie on a pillow, I want to see you and kiss you while you fuck me. When you get excited, I get excited, I cum even harder."

Janie lay back and Mike put a pillow under her hips. He tongued her puckered star, making her giggle "That tickles."

He squeezed a blob of lube on two fingers and worked them into her asshole, preparing her for his cock.

"Oooooh, cold."

"Sorry, I'll warm it up next time."

"There's gonna be a next time?"

"I'm pretty sure, now relax. I'm gonna go slow. If it hurts too much I'll stop."

"I'll let you know if it does, now put that monster in my ass, I want it, now."

He coated his stiff cock with lube and positioned it at her glistening hole. He worked his fingers in as far as he could, then pulled them out and pushed his cock in.

Janie gasped and moaned as the head and an inch of his meat popped past her sphincter into her asshole. "You okay, babe?" Mike said.

"Umm ... yeah ... it doesn't hurt, just feels funny, push in some more."

He slid another inch into her, then another; she began to pant and moan saying "More, more."

He began encountering resistance, then her muscles relaxed and he was all the way in.

"You okay?"

"Unhhhh ... yes ..." she giggled "I feel like I have to crap."

"Don't do it now," Mike teased. "Now I'm going to start moving in and out, you tell me if it hurts."

"Oooohh, yeahhh, fuck me baby, fuck my tight little asshole."

He began sliding in and out of her, almost withdrawing then pushing back in. Her velvety tunnel held his throbbing cock in a vice-like grip, rippling his foreskin and making him shiver with delight.

Janie made little mewing sounds as her brother assfucked her, her mind whirling at the delicious sensations she was feeling. She pulled him to her and they began kiss hungrily, mouths open and grinding, tongues swirling as he stroked harder into her.

She found that by wiggling her hips she could scrub her engorged clit onto his mat of pubic hair and belly and increase the sensations even further. The bed squeaked and banged against the wall as Mike increased his pounding into Janie, her little shrieks and moans urging him on. He felt cum boiling in his balls and tried to hold on until she came.

"Ohhh, fuck, I'm gonna ... Yeeeeeee!" Janie screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm suffused her body with a white hot flame, her pussy overflowing with her warm juices. Mike was right with her, shooting a burst of sticky cum deep in her ass, then another as he continued thrusting until they went limp and lay sweat soaked and panting.

"Ohmygod, we are so doing that again," Janie gasped. "That was so incredibly hot!"

"I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming," Mike groaned. "I thought my mind was gonna shoot out my dick."

"You're a wonderful lover," Janie purred, "Now go wash, we're not finished yet."

"Yes, ma'm," Mike said giving her a mocking salute. He went wobbly-legged into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later waving his already semi-hard cock. Janie lay on her stomach at the edge of the bed with her mouth open. Mike pushed his cock between her full lips; she sucked and licked it, then pulled it out and said "You taste like soap. I like cum better."

"I believe you said something about more fucking," Mike said, rolling onto the mattress, "I want to try something I saw in a porn flick."

"Ooooo, something kinky?" Janie said.

"Not that kinky," Mike replied, "You lie on your side, I lie behind you like this, you raise your leg, my dick goes in you like this, I hold you like this and we're ready to fuck."

"Ahhh, I like this position," Janie said happily. "Fuck me, big brother, fuck your little sister and make her cum."

Mike began sawing his thick cock in and out of Janie's dripping cunt, holding her tight and kneading her breasts. She began rubbing her clit in time with his thrusts, feeling safe and warm in his arms.

Since they had just cum, their fucking this time was slow and relaxed, reveling in the thrills rippling through their bodies as they rose ever so gradually towards a hard, screaming climax.

"Your cock feels so good in me," Janie said, turning her head for a kiss.

"You're so tight it feels great," Mike replied then they kissed. He began fucking her harder for several minutes and she responded by pushing back on him murmuring "Squeeze my tits. Yeah, like that. I'm getting close ... unhhhh ... harder!"

He shifted his hips to penetrate her at a different angle, reached over her hip and began rubbing her pussy and clit, feeling her shudder under his touch, then her body stiffened as her orgasm took hold and she screamed in delight. He exploded inside her, feeling like he was passing out as her warm cum squirted past his cock, spraying his stomach and thighs.

"Baby, that was great, but I'm worn out," Mike said with a sigh. "I gotta get some rest."

"Me too, babe; Y'know, it even feels good to let loose and scream when I cum," Janie replied, "There's no reason to be quiet anymore."

Satiated for the moment, they showered together and went to sleep in Mike's bed; washing the sweat and cum soaked sheets on her bed could wait until morning. They cuddled and slipped into a dreamless slumber.

***

"I'm so glad you're feeling better, Mom," Mike said, patting her hand.

"Your townhouse is lovely," Janie added. "You even have a patio and a garden."

Lucy smiled, "I do like it here and I'm not too far from the clinic if I need to see Doctor Campbell; she's been a tremendous help to me."

"You're gonna be okay, aren't you?" Janie said. "Mike's going back to State next week and I'm going with him. I'll be a first semester freshman, isn't that cool?"

"I'll be fine. I have my friends, my clubs and I've been asked to be the garden society's president. I'll be very busy. I'll miss you both and I'm glad Mike will be there to make sure you're alright."

"We're getting an apartment together near campus, Mom," he replied. "We'll be together a lot." He winked at Janie and she smiled back.

"You'll come and visit me when you're in town won't you?"

"Sure, Mom," Janie said. "We'll miss you too."

***

"You weren't kidding when you said this campus was humongous," Janie grumbled, closing the door to their apartment. "I must have walked a million miles today. I'm gettin' a bike."

"Told ya," Mike said from the kitchen. "Have some dinner, take a hot bath and relax, then I'll rub your feet."

"Sounds like a plan, ooooh, lasagna."

***

When Janie emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel Mike was sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a smile.

"Why do I think you're going to rub something other than my feet?" Janie said, dropping the towel and jumping on top of him. They rolled on the bed tickling and laughing until they paused for breath.

"You're the prettiest woman on campus," Mike said, kissing her neck.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Janie replied, stroking his hardening cock.

She lay on her stomach and raised her hips so he could enter her, then he lay on top of her stroking slowly into her wet pussy as she moaned happily.

"It feels so good," she purred, turning her head for a kiss.

"Mmmmm ... it sure does," Mike replied, her pussy muscles rippling along his stiff dick driving him wild.

"Fuck me harder," Janie moaned, pushing back on his impaling shaft, "I want to cum, make me cum."

Mike stroked faster into her, thrusting hard as she gasped and mewed in delight at being filled to bursting with his thick meat.

"Unnhhh ... gonna cum, baby," Mike grunted. Janie moaned loudly as her own orgasm shook her like a leaf in the wind and they came together, their cries of joy and release blending into one spectacular howl.

"Damn," Mike panted, his softening dick slipping out of Janie's juicy pussy, "I bet that woke the neighbors."

"They probably think we're killing each other," Janie giggled. "That was great, big brother, I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, "How about some more lasagna?"

"You're so romantic," Janie said teasingly, "Fuck and eat, that's so you." She slapped Mike on the ass, "Well, heat some up, stud. All that exercise gave me an appetite."

"Right away, ma'm."

***

News Item : Distribute soonest

Local residents Mike and Janie Tillson were married today at City Hall surrounded by family and friends. What makes this wedding unique is that they are brother and sister. Their wedding follows a contentious court battle that was finally settled by a recent ruling in the 14th Court of Appeals citing that the siblings could join in matrimony.

Brother Mike was quoted as saying "We've been together now for ten years, so we decided to make it official."

Sister Janie was quoted as saying "Mike and I fell in love right away and we're very happy. I don't have to change my last name, either."

A small group of protesters shouted epithets at the couple as they left on their honeymoon ...

--cont'd pg. 2—

End.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12