Brother, My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered and clung to him then, my thighs spreading to wrap themselves about him of their own accord. Before I knew it he was on top of me, and his cock entered me in a long, shocking rush.

United, body and soul, we stared at each other, the taboo finally, irrevocably broken. 'God! This feels good!' he laughed.

I grinned and kissed him, hard, my pussy muscles spasming as they clasped his cock and held it tight.

Then he began to thrust, his hands wandering over my breasts and belly and thighs, stroking me, stoking me higher as his thrusts became more urgent, more demanding. My legs clamped around his hips, I took his assault. 'Oh yes! Oh yessss!' I moaned. Then he drew my thighs up higher until he could press my legs back to my shoulders, my feet disappearing somewhere over my head. My breathing was constricted but God! what a feeling as that long, long shaft plunged deep inside me until I could feel it hit my cervix. Liam's whole weight was pressing his cock into me, his hips thrusting and bucking, plunging deep and hard with every thrust of his muscular body.

I came, a long drawn out warbling cry which turned into a primal scream of ferocious release. Somewhere in the distance amidst the fireworks of my petit-mort, I could hear Liam cry out as he spent, flooding my sex and my womb with his brotherly seed.

We stayed like that for a long moment, as I savoured the wicked feeling of abandonment. Deep inside, Liam's sperm trickled and dripped into my receptive womb, but no egg was there to meet it. As he fell back and we clasped each other, I knew for certain that one day, that would change...

12