BrotherFuture Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Fate was a motherfucker!

* * Chapter 3

"A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the enlarged horizon, the great hope. Howard Thurman, 1963

Hakim had called Erin two days later. Erin acted pissed off that he had taken so long to call her at first, but was genuinely relieved when she heard his voice on the phone. They talked on the phone every day for two weeks before she invited him over to her home for dinner and a home- cooked meal.

During that week, Erin came to know a lot about Hakim and his life. She respected the fact that he openly admitted to being an ex-con and that he refused to let that keep him from his dreams and goals. She admired his intellect and broad interests. She had never met a man who was so well read, yet so humble in his approach to life. She was even more impressed and interested in the fact that he had not had sex for over four years. Good God, she wanted to be the one he unleashed all of his pent up sexual frustrations on! She could sense that he was something else between the sheets. When they talked on the phone, she often found herself daydreaming about what sex with him would be like. The only clue she had to the potentiality of his sexuality was Keisha's anger towards him. If Keisha was still angry about him dumping her four years later, he had to have done something to rock her world. She could instinctively feel the vibes coming off of her employee when she questioned her about the incident the next day. The woman was shook up…and that caused Erin to want Hakim that much more!

Hakim had also found out a good deal about Erin. She had told him that she rarely dated and that she had been in a relationship six months ago but that there hadn't been anyone else after that. He had grown to like her simple view of life and all the accompanying headaches that went with it. She seemed to be very mature for her age. She had told him that she didn't want to play any games with him. She also told him that she realized that things must be hard for him with him just getting out of jail and that she would never hold that against him as long as he kept trying. He realized that she was a woman who could have any man she wanted but that once she gave herself to a man…that was it. She would be his for however long he wanted her in his life. He could only hope at the possibility of being in her life as more than a friend.

* * Chapter 4

"Sex can be got in the street. But companionship is something like a religion. A God." Peter Abrahams, Dark Testament, 1942

Today……..

Hakim began walking towards the street address Erin had given him. He felt giddy at the prospect of spending some face-to-face time with Erin. She was turning out to be the sounding board and supportive influence his life was missing. She didn't judge him and that made him feel more like a man than at any other time in his life. He liked her sense of freedom… he found it contagious. He had no ulterior motives. He just wanted to spend some quality time with the woman he was getting to know.

Erin walked around her livingroom for the 15th time that evening. She wanted everything to be just right. Hakim, unbeknownst to him, had her completely flustered! He was turning out to be the one! His conversation was hypnotic and his honesty, refreshing. He had opened up about the situation concerning Keisha. After finishing the story, Erin was positive that this man possessed something she had to have!

Erin had dated various men of differing ethnicities. She considered herself to be multiracial and wished the U.S. gov't census takers and society at large could get that through their fucking heads! She didn't consider herself white because she didn't agree with the cultural, political, economic disparities that existed between "whites" and "non-whites". Additionally, once whites learned her heritage, she was made to feel like an outsider. The Asian community treated her with respect but wariness…as if they identified with her Asian features but not with her skin. It was a Catch-22 situation all the way around for her but somehow she managed to find her own identity outside of the labels of others and found a peace she longed to share with others. The Black men she had been approached by seemed to radiate a sense of apprehension and insecurity she found unattractive. She felt that if a man stepped to you, have something to say…not that mumbo-jumbo shit!! That's why she was subconsciously drawn to Hakim, she mused.

"KNOCK-KNOCK"

"Damn, that was fast!" Erin said to herself as she checked her outfit once more in the hallway mirror. She had on a two-piece linen outfit that hung in all the right places on her body. She had on a sheer bra underneath that outlined her breasts perfectly. She had on heels, also. The excitement of the moment had her nipples perky and aching. There was no way Hakim was going to miss her erect nipples. That prospect excited her even more!

Hakim stood outside the door waiting, impatiently. He had not seen Erin since the day he had met her…two weeks earlier. He had gone to bed each night since with his dick in his hand and a vision of her in his head! He anxiously anticipated this date.

Erin opened the door to a smiling, one-dozen rose carrying Hakim. He was dressed in slacks and a nice pullover sweater that outlined his V-shaped upper body nicely. His cologne had a citrus scent to it. Erin thought, "Yeah, if tonight works out, I might end up having that scent on my pillow before this night is over!"

"Hello Hakim. I'm really glad that you made it out her to see me this evening. Please come on in," Erin said as she turned and walked towards the hallway giving Hakim a very good view of her bouncy asscheeks.

Hakim came in and closed the door. He followed Erin into the livingroom taking in the comfortable surroundings.

"These are for you," Hakim said handing Erin the roses.

"Thank you…" Erin said as she took the roses and moved to hug Hakim.

Erin gave Hakim a peck on the cheek and a firm hug, not one of those non-booty hugs that women give you when they just want to be friends. She gave a tight squeeze that left no doubt she wanted to get closer. Her hair smelled like tangerines. As they moved out of their embrace Hakim noticed the point tips of Erin's nipples through her linen outfit. "Damn!" he said to himself.

Erin had prepared vegetable lasagna and salad for dinner. The dinner was delicious. Hakim was surprised at the culinary skills Erin displayed. After dinner, the two shared several glasses of wine as they cuddled on the floor watching, "Love Jones".

As they sat there with Erin's head resting on Hakim's upper chest and his arm around her shoulders, Erin began nuzzling Hakim's neck. It was a natural reaction for her…she felt comfortable with Hakim. All the talking they had done over the last two weeks had her dizzy with longing for his touch. Hakim began to move his hand up and down Erin's back as she began to kiss and lick his neck while massaging his rock hard abs. Erin slowly moved her lips up his neck and onto his chin. Hakim bent his head down while Erin bent hers up toward him and kissed her fully on the lips. They both moaned.

Hakim, no longer able to deny himself, slowly reached up and began to massage Erin's full breasts! Her nipples hardened even more and he began to pull and twist them through her blouse and bra as he tongued and kissed her. Erin was moaning nonstop as her hand trailed down Hakim's stomach and onto his lap. Her hand moved around on his lap without finding what she was looking for. Then her hand brushed something pointing towards Hakim's stomach. And it was thick as her fucking wrist! Erin moaned as her hand attempted to encircle his cock. She could feel the heat of his dick through his slacks. The sensation caused her mouth to water in anticipation as she moved her hand up and down the incredible length and width of Hakim's slack-covered cock.

Erin moaned as Hakim licked her neck and toyed with her breasts. It had been a long time since she had been with a man who excited her this much! She realized that unlike her previous partners, she wasn't going to control the proceedings. This man's need was too strong for her to think that she was going to parcel her body out to him in minute parts. No, she realized as Hakim began to unbutton her top and move it off of her shoulders, she would not deny him…or herself, tonight! Erin reached behind her and unhooked her bra and laid back on a pillow as Hakim crawled from beside her and got on his knees before her. Erin laid back and prepared to get royally fucked for the first time in years! She wanted it as bad as he wanted to give it to her!!

Hakim could not believe the sight in front of his eyes. Erin's breasts were the most beautiful set he had ever seen! Her 37C's were full and soft yet firm to the touch. Billowy. Her nipples and aureole were a light brown color. Her nipples could best be described as medium length yet very hard and pointy. He could tell Erin was highly excited because her nipples were rock hard and goosebumps were on the skin surrounding her nipples. Hakim bent to lick and suck on Erin's nipple.

"Shhh…Mmmm….Mmmm…..," Erin moaned as Hakim took her nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue slowly back and forth across it. When he began to suck and lick her nipple area, Erin felt a pulse throughout her pussy that usually hailed the onset of an orgasm. "Fuck, this man has got me hot!" Erin said to herself as her pussy pulsed strongly to signal the inevitable occurrence of her orgasm. Hakim began quickly licking and nibbling on her nipples.

"Oooohhh…damn baby……mmmm…..yessss……oh..OH…OH…Mmmm…….Aaaahhh…AHHHHH….AAA AHHHHHH….," Erin screamed as her orgasm raced from the very depths of her pussy, up her stomach, and directly into the nipple that Hakim was slobbering over! She had never experienced an orgasm from someone just licking and sucking on her nipples! "I knew this man was something special. Damn, he can work some titties!" Erin thought to herself as she came down from her lightening quick orgasm and enjoyed the sensation of his fingers softly rubbing her belly.

Hakim was impressed! He had a hot one on his hands. He hoped he wouldn't bust a nutt too soon, tonight. But, he rationalized, if he did bust his nutt early, he had four years of back-up nutt to finish the job. He could smell the aroma of excited pussy. It was a smell he had missed dearly while locked up. Just the thought that he was going to be getting his dick slick with her juices in a little while caused his dick to jerk in anticipation!

Erin gazed down at Hakim as his tongue continued to trace a soft, lazy trail around her nipple. She moaned as he began kissing his way down her quaking stomach. His tongue dipped into her navel and circled stiff and wetly inside the hole.

"Mmmm…..ahhhh…….shhhhhh……ummmm…," Erin moaned as Hakim continued to lick around the waistband of her pants while he untied the drawstring of her pants and began to pull them off of her hips.

Hakim watched as Erin seductively lifted her hips off of the floor and then straightened her legs so that he could continue pulling her pants down and off of her thick yet supple thighs. They looked sooo fucking soft! He eyed the rather large wet spot on her panties as she brought her legs back down. Erin spread her thighs as Hakim descended on her genital region.

"Mmmm….you smell so fucking good, Erin…Mmmmm…did I tell you that I love to lick pussy?" Hakim asked as he stared directly into Erin's eyes.

"No…but I have a feeling you're going to make a believer out of me before this evening is over!" Erin answered as Hakim began licking and sucking on the inside of her thighs. As she began to recline on the sofa and enjoy the delights of Hakim's wet, overactive tongue, her eyes suddenly widened in alarm. She then suddenly squirmed her way out of Hakim's reach and stood up. Hakim looked up at Erin with pleading eyes.

"W-W-What did I do? I thought you…," Hakim started to say before Erin put her index finger onto his lips with a "shoosh".

"Hakim, you've been in jail without the touch of a woman for four years and I have the nerve to sit here and let you get me wet and bothered while I do nothing for you. I'm sorry, baby. Come with me so I can thank you for letting me be the first woman you've been with in so many years…okay? I'm not selfish like that, babe…come on, I'm going to give you what you've wanted for four years" Erin said as she held out her hand.

Hakim smiled and stood up and took Erin's hand. Erin noticed the thick, lengthy bulge in his slacks. She shuddered slightly from what she was seeing and involuntarily squeezed the muscles of her pussy.

"I was hoping you would want to…" Erin said as she turned slowly and began to walk towards the stairs. Hakim eyes immediately followed the bouncy, undulating Jennifer Lopezish ass cheeks of the woman he was going to bed with!!

"Damn, you're a sexy motherfucka, Erin. I mean that. You're right, ya know? I haven't been with a woman for four years, but looking at you right now, I can testify truthfully that I never dreamed that I'd EVER be getting the chance to get with someone with as beautiful and sexy as you look, right now. Thank you for sharing yourself with me…I mean that…I'm not the type of cat that doesn't recognize what you are offering me…you're offering me the very heart of you and that's special to me," Hakim said as Erin turned around and hugged him.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. You're so fucking thoughtful and real!" Erin said before she leaned forward and kissed Hakim on the lips, full and wet. Hakim then wrapped his arms around her and began to palm her ass as he tongue-wrestled with her.

"Hmmm…that feels good…we better get upstairs before things get too heated…I want to do you…come on," Erin said as she took his hand and guided the both of them up the stairs and to the master bedroom. Hakim's dick flexed powerfully as he watched Erin's asscheeks shake and undulate before him as they entered the bedroom.

Erin walked towards the bed, turned around, and sat down on it. She beckoned Hakim with a wagging finger to join her. Hakim walked towards the bed and stood in front of her. Erin looked at Hakim's dick pouch and moaned. She wondered if he had a sock stuffed inside of his pants because the size of the imprint of his dick through his slacks was unbelievable!

Erin reached out and began to rub her hands over Hakim's chest and stomach. She began to slowly undo the buttons on his shirt. As she undid each button, she saw that his upper body was packed with rippling muscles. Hakim had told her that he worked out regularly but she had no idea that his body was as well defined as it was. His manly scent filled her senses.

After discarding his shirt towards the side of the bed, Erin began to undo Hakim's slacks. She unbuckled his belt, the button on his pants, and finally his zipper. She slowly slid his trousers off of his legs. As Hakim stepped out of his trousers, Erin noticed the head of his dick peeking out of the bottom of his boxer shorts.

"Fuck…this man has a BIG dick…WHEW…I hit the jackpot!" Erin thought as she slid forward on the bed and began kissing Hakim's rippled stomach. She ran her hands up and down his sides, seductively.

"Hmmmm….that feels good, Erin," Hakim said as his stomach began to flutter and jump as Erin licked lower and lower on his torso.

Erin slowly began to pull Hakim's white cotton boxers off of his waist. The first sighting she got of his dick was the base of his dick. He had shaven his pubic hair and his dick looked thicker than her forearm! She sucked in her breath and began to swallow quickly as she continued pulling downward on his boxers exposing more and more of his meaty dick. As she kept pulling, more and more of his length and width became apparent. What she had previously thought of as a big dick was turning into the biggest dick she had ever seen in her life! Erin had dated a Latino man for approximately six months and at the time, his dick had been the biggest dick she had had inside of her. She reminisced that that was probably the reason she had put up with so much of his bullshit. A big dick did that to you…especially a good, big dick!

As she finished pulling his boxers off of his thighs, his entire dick came into view. Erin realized that she made the right move in giving him her phone number. She had won the fucking lottery! She had met an intelligent, witty, caring, BIG-DICKED man! She cared neither about his prison record or what had gotten him sent there. She realized at that moment that Hakim was something special…a keeper!

"Well? What do you think Erin? You still want this?" Hakim asked as he looked down at a wide-mouthed Erin.

"H-Hakim…it's sooo fucking big! I mean…it's beautiful…I don't know…I do know that I want it…all of it…I only hope it will fit," Erin said as she giggled and felt her face flush at the prospect of being hammered with this much dick. Her pussy began to silently contract with a will of its own. She looked at Hakim expectantly. She knew her pussy would never be the same after this day!

Hakim stepped forward until his dick was one foot away from Erin's lips. He began stroking the head and shaft at a slow, languid pace. As he continued stroking, a drop of precum dripped off of his dick and landed on her thigh. She moaned as the warm liquid made contact with her skin and began to cool. Erin had become transfixed by the size of the head on Hakim's dick! She crossed her legs as she took in the full dimensions of his monstrous dick. His dick was the color of burnt chocolate…the stalk of his dick was tremendous…she imagined her drenched pussy wrapped around his extremely thick dick…covering his dick with her slimy juices as he thrust time and again into her willing body. She shuddered at the prospect and at the dick nearing her lips. She coughed and cleared her dry throat.

Erin reached out and scooped up Hakim's precum off of her thigh and brought her fingers up to her lips and stuck her tongue out and licked off Hakim's drippings.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she looked up at him with total and complete surrender. "You taste good, Hakim,"

Hakim moved closer to Erin's face and began rubbing the head of his dick over her cheeks, spreading the rest of his precum on her.

"Mmmmm….ahhhh…..you're dick feels so warm and hard, Hakim," Erin said with closed eyes.

Hakim then took his dick in hand and guided the head to Erin's soft and supple lips. She pursed her lips and kissed his head as she looked up at him, submissively. She then opened her lips slowly as her tongue came out and made contact with his warm, spongy head. She slowly licked around his crown leaving abundant trails of spittle. She proceeded to tease him by not taking the head in her mouth. Instead, she licked the underside of his dick down to the base and back up. She did the same with both sides of his dick leaving it shiny and wet. She began flicking her tongue on his pee-hole, trying to taste more of his precum.

Hakim stood with his hands on his hips as he looked down at the pretty, well-built, raven-haired woman giving him the most erotic and sexy head he had ever experienced! He felt like a Roman god!

"Fuck, she knows how to tease me just like I like to be teased! Her tongue feels so fucking good!" he thought to himself as he moaned.

"Mmmmmm….that feels good, baby…too good!" Hakim moaned deeply. The size and length of Hakim's cock intimidated Erin. She had wanted to deepthroat him but quickly realized that that was an impossibility, so she contented herself on licking the fuck out of it and sucking the top fourth of his dick! She opened her mouth after tonguing his pee-hole and wrapped her lips around the head and moaned deeply as she began tonguing and sucking on his head. A trail of spit hung from her lower lip and hung there in the air as she bobbed her head back and forth over the top ¼ of his dick.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers