Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I want to fuck him,” he said to Scott. He was still holding my head by the hair. I felt like I was some kind of slave or something and he was negotiating with Scott. I just knelt there dumbly like I didn’t know what was going on.

“That’s not what we agreed,” said Scott. I turned my head to look at him. He was sitting on the sofa. “Come here,” he said to me. I went over to him, acting for all the world like the lapdog he was treating me like. “You’re not fucking him. Nobody fucks him.”

The guy smiled, “I’ll give you an extra two hundred.”

“No,” said Scott. “He’s not used to it.”

“A virgin?” And I heard this curious note of excitement creep into his voice.
There was a second and then Scott said, “Yeah,” I looked at him and he shrugged like even though he knew it wasn’t true nobody would know. He was probably right. I’d only been fucked once and that was by Scott. I was really hoping the guy wouldn’t make him a better offer because I didn’t think I could live with myself if Scott let this old guy fuck me.

“One hundred and you can fuck me,” said Scott lazily. I stared at him. He gave me a smile and said. “What the heck, I’ve got horny watching you.” I still stared at him and he frowned like he didn’t like it. “Unless you want to, Clinton.”

I shook my head but I couldn’t believe my brother was doing this for money. That he’d basically sold me to some guy for money. Scott looked away from me.

“Go into the bathroom and clean up,” he said sharply. He stood up and said to the guy they could go into the bedroom. The guy hesitated and looked at me. “You’re not fucking my brother,” said Scott.

“Okay,” said the guy with a sigh. He walked through to the bedroom.

“Scott, “ I started. I wanted to say no matter how much money he owed. No matter how bad these guys were he owed it to, surely it couldn’t justify what Scott was doing to himself and to me.

“Get cleaned up,” Scott said not looking at me. He got up and closed the door to the bedroom. I stayed where I was, feeling dazed. I was still trying to understand what had just happened, what I’d done and how I could have done it. I tried to stand and my legs were wobbly so I sat down again. Man, I was a mess.

I could hear them through in the bedroom. The guy was moaning but I could also hear him telling Scott what he wanted him to do. Judging from the groans produced, Scott was doing it and doing it well. I couldn’t hear anything from Scott. Then the noise changed slightly I could heard the bed creaking methodically like a metronome and this slapping noise and I knew he was fucking Scott. Scott was lying there silently as this guy moved his pathetic cock in and out getting his pleasure from him.

Suddenly I didn’t want to hear anything more. I went through to the bathroom and turned on the shower hot as I could stand and got in and stood there letting the water run over me, trying to get clean again.


Part Two

I was standing there in a daze and was startled when the shower door was suddenly pulled open. Scott was standing there naked, he dumped his clothes on the floor. His eyes flickered over me and for a second I wanted to cover myself but then I stopped. Part of me wanted him to look at me.

“Get out,” said Scott roughly. “I want a shower.”

I eased out past him and stood there.

“He’s gone,” said Scott. “You can go out. Get dressed. Go home. Whatever.”

He slammed the shower door and stuck his head under the water.

I wrapped a towel around me and went through to the other room. The house seemed really still and quiet. It was about mid afternoon now and I wondered if the guy had been on his lunch hour. I wondered who he was and how Scott knew him. Then I closed my eyes and tried hard not to think any more.

I heard the bathroom door shut and Scott bounded out. He was dressed and he flashed me a smile which seemed incredibly fake to me. I looked away from him and he ruffled my hair. I flinched away.

“You did good,” he said. “I know you did that for me and I appreciate it. You really saved my life, little brother.”

“I’m glad for you,” my voice was shaking. “But if you hadn’t lied to me I probably wouldn’t have.”

“But you did,” said Scott with a half shrug, he was counting some money and then he tossed me a fifty and chuckled. “Maurice liked you.”

I let the money stay where it was. I wanted to rip it up and shove it down his throat.

“I’m going out to see some people. You want to wait here?” Scott asked. “I’ll bring home some takeout you can stayover watch some TV, I’ll drop you off home later.”

I just looked at him. He was trying to pretend everything was normal. He was trying to pretend nothing had happened. Sometimes I wondered if Scott was sane.

“Okay,” he said realising he wasn’t getting a response from me. “Whatever. See you later.”

He hurried out to pay his drug pusher or his loan shark or whoever. I didn’t care. I picked up the fifty dollar bill he’d given me and put it on the table. He could use it for the next time he ran low on coke. I didn’t want anything to do with it. Or Scott.

Except I couldn’t bring myself to leave and I was still there when he got home late evening with chinese and an air of confidence which I took to mean he had no doubt I would still be there. He slipped a DVD into the player. It was porn. But straight porn, he told me, like that made him a gracious host. Or else it was his idea of irony.

He dished out the chinese takeaway and instead of saying grace before eating, snorted another line of coke. He choked and then asked if I wanted some.

“I don’t do drugs,” I said.

He looked at me with a grin.

“I don’t,” I said. “Except that one time and I’m never doing drugs again.”

Scott handed me a pill. “Take this. You already had one in your beer. I think you’ll like it.”

“What!” I exploded. “You put drugs in my beer?”

“Oh relax,” said Scott like I was this huge bore. “You sound as though you believe Dad that drugs are evil.”

“I don’t like what they’re doing to you,” I said and his face darkened. I scrambled away from him but he grabbed my shoulder and I yelped.

“Well Mr Clean, I don’t give a good damn what you think. I happen to like how they make me feel and if you weren’t so damn scared of upsetting our father you’d be as keen to get high as I am. “ He leaned back and I moved away from him rubbing my shoulder.

“How do you know you don’t like getting high unless you try it, “said Scott sniffily. He pushed the pill over to me. “Try it. I promise you, you’ll like it.” He grinned. “It’ll make you horny although you don’t need drugs for that.”

“Screw you,” I snapped.

“If you want,” said Scott in a wholly inappropriate flirtatious manner. I felt like hitting him. “Are you afraid to take it? Afraid you’ll lose control? Worse than I have already seen you lose control before I mean.”

“I’m not afraid of losing control,” I said. “Drugs are just dumb.”

“You don’t know till you try it,” said Scott. “I bet a month ago if somebody said to you hey do you like having your cock sucked you’d have said no, but now…” he grinned. “You’d probably still say no because you’re so damn prissy and uptight.”

“I’m not,” I mumbled.

“Prove it,” said Scott and I swear in that instant I wondered if either of us had grown up from when I was nine and he was fifteen. He still had the same effect on me and I glared at him and swallowed the pill. I figured it was just one little old pill, it looked a lot like tylenol. And I knew Scott didn’t go giving away his really good drugs.

Scott smiled, “Okay, that’s better, now you can relax and have some fun.” He nodded towards the TV set. “You’re not watching the movie.”

I turned my attention to the TV. In the movie there was a guy and two girls. I wasn’t sure how they’d got together or whether the movie even bothered to explain it but he was fucking one whose face was pushed up towards the other girls pussy and from her expression she was eating her out. I shifted uncomfortably as the scene started to get me excited, then I glanced at Scott. He wasn’t watching the TV he was watching me.

“Will you quit that,” I said irritably.

“Quit what?” said Scott with a smile.

I tried to ignore him but the problem was the more turned on I was getting by the movie the more it was making me excited knowing Scott was staring right at me, watching me get a hard on. He shifted a little closer to me on the sofa. I stayed right where I was but I didn’t move towards him.

“Like the movie?” he said.

“Not much plot,” I said shifting in my seat a little. The girls had swopped places now.

“You like the idea of doing it with two girls?” Scott asked. I shrugged. “Better than doing it with Maurice.”

I shot Scott a look. “I wasn’t exactly wild about the idea of doing it with old Maurice.”

Scott grinned and I smiled back in spite of the fact I was supposed to be mad at him. I couldn’t help it with Scott. “I thought you might like Maurice. Him being older and everything. You have a thing for Dad…”

“I do not,” I snapped and Scott held his hands up in apology. “You are so…” I broke off I couldn’t think of a word to describe him.

“I’m not exactly wild about old Maurice either,” said Scott. Then he slipped his hand onto my leg. “I hated seeing you with him.” I looked at him in surprise. “I didn’t think it would bother me. I thought it might even turn me on but it made me crazy seeing him go down on you.”

“Crazy how,” I asked but my voice was getting husky as Scott moved his hand up my leg.

“Jealous I guess,” said Scott. His hand had found the bulge in my jeans. “I want to keep you to myself. My secret.” He unbuttoned my jeans and I closed my eyes. I’d forgotten the movie on TV, I’d forgotten everything. He was right whatever that pill was, it had relaxed me and I was feeling as horny as hell now. I moved so he could get his hand around my cock and pulled my teeshirt off. He moved his hand up and down my cock, I breathed hard wanting it to go on forever. He knew just how to touch me. I knew I’d forgive Scott anything for a couple of hours of this.

“I hated everything Maurice did,” I whispered. “It’s different with you.”

“You want me,” Scott whispered he kissed my lips lightly and moved me around gently and started kissing me from my neck to my chest.

“Uh huh,” I said. Although I couldn’t bring myself to say it yet. He was helping me out of my jeans and for a second it occurred to me how I couldn’t help myself around Scott. He was just so damn good, I craved him like he craved his drugs. He pulled off his own teeshirt and I watched him through half closed eyes. He had such a nice body, he hardly ever worked out, too lazy, but he had broad shoulders but a really slim waist and he was so muscular, even though this time he was being so slow and gentle with me. He moved down to my groin, he kissed both my hips and I groaned with wanting him. He licked the tip of my cock and I shivered, he licked the length of my shaft, and around my balls, I shifted around to accommodate him. He knew I would do anything he wanted. He closed his mouth over my cock and I moaned loudly. Then slowly he moved his mouth up and down, so slowly it was almost agonising. “Oh God,” I moaned. I thrust my hips towards his mouth, but still he moved so slow, his hands playing with my balls, flicking my nipples. My body seemed so alive whereever he touched it, I seemed to tingle with excitement.

He moved my legs apart and licked me, his tongue flicking my anus. I moaned low and animal like, he licked around the rim of my anus, his tongue probing me. I writhed as he gave me such pleasure, the kind of sensation I couldn’t even start to imagine. Then his mouth found my cock again. He played with it, with his tongue and teeth and everything was slow, so agonisingly pleasurably slow. I have no idea how long he went on, rousing me to frenzied pleasure, stopping then starting again until I was just moaning conscious of nothing else but the heat and the desire and the need to reach that peak.

He found my lips and I clutched at him, my tongue exploring his mouth.

“You are so hot,” he whispered. “God, you get so excited.”

“Do it to me, Scott,” I whispered back. He worked a finger into my arsehole and I moaned and pressed against him. The first time I had been so scared when he fucked me, I’d loved getting head, but he’d whipped up some kind of desire in me that I wanted him to do everything to me. Anything he wanted.

“Come into my bed,” he whispered urgently, he tugged at my arm and half pushed me through to the bedroom. I fell onto the bed and I watched while he stood at the foot of it. He was still half dressed and I sucked in my breath as he went to unzip his jeans. I wanted his cock so badly. I was panting with excitement. Scott smiled at me.

“You want it,” he said teasing me.

“Yes,” I gasped. “Please.”

“You want me to fuck you?” he said. “Say it.”

“Please,” I moaned. “Fuck me, Scott, please do it to me. I want to cum. Make me cum.”

He was watching me with a funny expression. “When Dad kicked me out of home, you know he said I couldn’t stay there with you living there. Like I’d corrupt you or something. And look at you. You’re begging me for it. You let some complete stranger suck your cock till you came.” I opened my eyes. I was confused. He sounded like he was angry at me. “You’re a bigger slut than I ever was. You’re begging me to fuck you.”

I sat up, uncertain of what this was supposed to prove. He sounded so angry.

“You want to go?” he said. He’d unzipped his jeans but not taken them off.

“What have I done?” I said my voice shook. “You sound like you hate me or something.”

He looked away from me.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed. “Do you want me to go or something?” I wasn’t sure if this was some kind of game for him. It hurt. It really hurt the way his mood changed without warning. I knew that was just how he was but he’d never been mean to me before. I looked away from him. I was embarrassed suddenly. He was right I was like some slut, begging my own brother to fuck me. I went to stand up and he caught me in his arms and made me sit down again.
“Shut up,” he whispered. He kissed me and I started to relax a little, he kicked off his jeans and we moved under the covers.

He guided my head down to his groin and I took his cock in my mouth. He lay still as I moved my mouth over him. He was breathing hard but not moaning, occasionally he would reach down and stroke my head. He was rock hard and so big. At that moment I loved his cock, I wanted it with everything I had in me. Gently he pulled me up and kissed me again. I didn’t remember we kissed that much the last time or that he was so gentle with me. He stroked my hair back off my face.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. “For today. What I made you do.” He kissed my forehead. “Raoul said I was a total shit and he was right.”

“Don’t talk about him,” I said. I pressed my hard cock against him and he stroked it with his hand. I closed my eyes, I heard him lean over and get something out of the drawer. I shivered. Condoms? KY jelly? I felt something cold on my cock and he was rubbing something around my arsehole and slipping his slippery fingers inside my rectum. Dizzy with desire, I went to turn over but he held me where I was and whispered to me to move my legs apart, he leaned over me and pressed his cock against me, I gasped at feeling the pressure, he moved me slightly to the position he wanted. I breathed nervously, he guided his cock towards my anus, I closed my eyes and then winced as I felt him try to enter me, he pulled my legs up over his shoulder, I gasped nervously, he withdrew and whispered to me to relax. I took a deep breath, he pushed his cock towards me again, I tried to relax as he probed me, I felt it slip in a few inches and it hurt almost as much as it did the first time.

“I’ll take it slow,” I heard him whisper. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

He lay still a few seconds then pushed against me again. I gasped at the pressure and he stopped. “You’re so tight, “he whispered to me. “God you feel great.” He pushed again and I tried to push towards hiim, he slipped in further and he moaned a little. It excited me to hear that, I pushed against him and he shoved himself inside me further. I winced. “God you feel so nice,” he whispered. “I want to be inside you. Right inside you.” I groaned and he pushed hard against me, I felt him slide in and I tried not to yelp or cry out, I gritted my teeth. “It won’t hurt for long,” he whispered, “I’m almost all the way in.” He pushed again and this time I did cry out because he pushed hard until his cock was all the way in. He looked down at me panting and stayed still letting me get used to feeling him in me. Then he began to move it in and out. I closed my eyes listening to the hiss of his breath and the slapping sound our bodies made, he was fucking me slowly, pulling almost all the way out then slowly pushing back in. Every once in a while he’d sigh or groan or whisper to me that I felt so good. I tried to match his rhythm and I could tell he liked it, he quickened the pace a little, I was so hot, I could see he was glistening with sweat to as he grunted and worked above me.

“Fuck me,” he groaned. “Oh God, fuck me, kid.” He was thrusting into me faster and faster and harder and harder. The pain was gone, forgotten, it was like fire, I wanted him hitting against me, I moved with him, moaning his name and telling him to fuck me hard, I could feel the pressure of his body against my cock, I came and I could feel my cum oiling us. I cried out when I came and I felt him bite my neck, then he started to groan louder and louder and he was hitting at me so hard with his cock and calling out my name, I tensed up, feeling he was about to cum, his cock was so hard inside me. “OH GOD, “he yelled and gripped my shoulders tight forcing himself in as far as he could, I could see him straining. “GOD, FUCK, You’re making me cum,” He moaned. “Jesus, “ he lunged at me and I felt him cum as he cried out and fell against me, hot, sweaty.

He lay there nearly a minute, like a dead weight. I was panting and stroking his smooth, sweaty back. Then I felt him kiss my neck briefly and roll over off me.

“Wow,” he said. I curled up next to him, suddenly nervous about touching him, I wanted to put my arm across him and hug him but I wasn’t sure if he was going to turn on me again. “That was so good” He lolled his head to look at me and smiled this tired smile and squeezed my shoulder. “God I wanted to do that so bad, when Maurice had you sucking his cock, I just wanted to grab you and fuck you then, tell Maurice to get out you were mine…” his voice trailed off. “Jesus, that was nice.”

I put my arm across him tentatively and he surprised me by snuggling closer to me.

“You’ve worn me out,” he said drowsily. “God all that coke and you’ve still exhausted me.” He grinned, but his eyelids were fluttering. I kissed his shoulder quickly. He closed his eyes and I watched him fall asleep feeling warm and exhausted.

I woke with a start a few hours later. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. His face was in his hands.

“What is it?” I whispered.

He shook his head.

I sat up and touched his shoulder. He shook my hand off. “Scott?”

“I should get you home. Its late. I don’t want Dad asking questions about where you’ve been,” he said flatly.

“Can I stay?” I asked.

He looked at me and I saw his eyes were shiny like he’d been crying or was about to.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Did you want this to happen?” he asked. I looked at him unsure of what he meant. “Look I got you over here. I made you go through that thing with Maurice. Then this…” he trailed off. “God is this what you want? Have I just confused you so completely you don’t know what the hell you’re doing?”

“No,” I said weakly. “I know what I’m doing.”