Brotherly Love

Story Info
Masturbation and sex between brother and sister.
1.6k words
4
142.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started masturbating when I was thirteen, but the first time I was caught at it was when I was eighteen. I was having a bath and was rubbing myself with soapy hands. I liked this to last, so I used masturbate to the edge of orgasm, then stop for a few seconds before continuing. The longest I had kept this up was about fifteen minutes but this evening I knew there was no hope of breaking any records. After about five minutes and four near orgasms I let myself go, doing my best not to scream as I sometimes did. I was only partly successful. I heard a faint gasp from the next room, and immediately realized to my horror what had happened. There was only an old wooden partition between the bathroom and my brother's bedroom and there were plenty of cracks through which one could spy on people in the bathroom. I had done my share of spying: recently I had discovered that my father frequently masturbated in the bath and some time ago I had seen my cousin Barbara pissing high into the air in the bath and playing with herself. Now I had been caught, too. Well, so what? Andrew masturbated – he must do, he was nearly 20 and didn't have a regular girlfriend..

I needn't have worried. When I left the bathroom, he met me with a smile.

"Had a nice bath?"

"Yes thanks?"

"Glad to see that you do what I do."

"What do you mean?"

"Wash your private parts well. very important!"

"So you were spying on me?"

"Guilty, I'm afraid. Couldn't resist."

"Well, did you like what you saw?"

"Actually yes. It's the first time I've seen a girl doing it."

"Then you have an advantage over me. I've never seen a boy doing it."

"Would you like to?

"Well, yes..."

"I'll do it for you."

"Well..."

"On one condition."

"That you don't tell Mummy and Daddy, and..."

"I'm not mad – but what's the 'and'?

"That you do it again for me."

"I don't know about that."

But I actually knew very well that I would love to watch Andrew masturbating more than almost anything. I had never seen a man cum in my life. I had once had a boyfriend who came in his pants as we were petting, but I'd always been too shy to ask any boy to take it out and wank for me. Now there was someone who was offering to do it. And he was very good-looking, and from what I had seen from the few times I'd seen him naked, he had a pretty big cock.

"All right, then. Just once. Come into my bedroom."

It was the perfect time to do it, as both Mum and Dad had gone out for the evening. Mum with one of her friends and Dad to the pub to get drunk again. At least they wouldn't be shouting at each other. I was in need of a bit of love and affection. I went into my room and got into bed. A couple of minutes later, Andrew came in, completely naked and with the most incredibly stiff erection.

"Gosh – what a big cock you've got!" I gasped

"All the better to fuck you with!" he laughed.

"Hey, none of that!

"Just joking! Come on, off with your nightie and let's get to work!"

I took of my nightie and Andrew eyed my breasts, obviously impressed, as well he might have been. They were small, but very firm and perky, and my nipples were already hard. He got into bed beside me and started to rub his immense prick. It definitely turned me on - I spat on my fingers and started to caress my clitoris - although the spit was unnecessary as I was already pretty wet. Soon one finger slipped gently into my slit, and then a second joined it. Being watched was an added turn-on, not to mention the sight of my brother's hand sliding up and down that thick, firm rod! I was not ready to come at once, having orgasmed in the bath half-an-our ago, but very soon Andrew appeared to be on the verge of cumming.

"Not yet, Andrew – let it last a bit."

"Don't know how long I can hold it – nearly came while I was watching you in the bath."

It wasn't very long. Suddenly he started writhing and groaning and a spurt of sperm shot out and landed on my thigh. The another hit my left breast. A third just leapt a little way into the air and landed on his hand. This was what I'd needed. I found my hand working faster and faster and in a matter of seconds I abandoned myself to another mind-blowing orgasm.

The interesting thing was that I didn't feel the slightest pang of guilt. On the contrary, somehow it had all seemed so natural. As Andrew gently wiped the sperm off my thigh and breast with a tissue, I felt a further twinge in my crutch. He was my brother, but he was a real man, and a gentleman at that. He gave me an affectionate kiss on the cheek and left. His quiet 'Thank you' was quite unnecessary. I was more grateful to him than he could ever be to me. I went off to sleep very quickly, but woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I was still naked – and very damp. I was tempted to go to his room, but decided it would be too dangerous, so I just masturbated myself to sleep. I didn't have to worry about whether there would be a repeat performance – the next time our parents were out for the evening he invited me into his room and showed me how he used his 'Fleshlight', considerately taking it off just before he came, so that I could watch the spurts of sperm!

The third time, he took my hand and put it on his prick, encouraging me to rub it for him. Oh, how wonderful it felt! So wonderful that I didn't notice that his hand was on my clit until one finger started to find its way gently inside. I couldn't resist. As I was cumming I rubbed him harder and he spurted all over my breasts at the very moment I was overcome by my own orgasm.

Shortly after this, Mum went away for a few days. She didn't say as much to us, but I'm sure it was to have a rest from Dad, who was almost permanently drunk, if he wasn't with a prostitute. Andrew had followed him once and seen him go into a house, the front door of which had been opened by a scantily dressed black girl. Before Mum had left they'd had a terrible row – I'd heard most of it and it really got me down. I felt really depressed and decided to have an early night. When I was ready for bed I went to Andrew, who was doing something at his computer and said:

"Will you come up to say goodnight to me?"

"Yes, of course, he said with a smile."

I went upstairs, got into bed and switched out the light. Five minutes or so later he came into the room.

"Will you get into bed and snuggle up with me?"

"OK," he said with a smile.

He slipped into bed and lay on his back right beside me. Then he turned towards me and stroked my face.

"Hey, you're crying – what's the matter?"

"I can't take Mum's and Dad's quarrelling any longer It's gone too far."

"Don't let it get to you, Julia. It's got to come to a head soon."

Andrew hugged me too him and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek – almost on the lips – and I realized that he was crying too. He was a man, but the trouble between Mum and dad must have really got to him too. I hugged him tightly, and suddenly our bodies seemed to become one. We lay there, motionless except for the slight synchronous vibrations caused by our joint sobbing – vibrations that made me only too aware of the increasing pressure of Andrews swelling penis against my thigh. What happened next was, I suppose, inevitable. It was also unimaginably beautiful. As I felt the increasing pressure of Andrew's erection, I loosened my tight grip on him and let one hand slip down towards the strange intruder in my bed. As soon as I reached it I helped it free itself from the confines of his underpants, wriggling downwards in the bed as I did so, so that my nightdress rode upwards and freed my own sex. Of course we both knew that what we were about to do was a sin, a universal taboo, and yet it seemed so inexpressibly natural. Neither of us had ever done anything quite like this with anyone else. But if it was so wrong, how did it happen that two totally inexperienced youngsters became one so freely, so spontaneously, so perfectly? Yes, of course it was a sin – it was an offence against both moral and religious law and yes, of course it was a taboo – it was prohibited by social custom as a protective measure against generic deformation – but unnatural it most certainly was not. It was no more and no less than a natural expression of true, unadulterated love and anyone who thinks otherwise can never have experienced true, unadulterated love. Brotherly love.