Brothers and Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the girls had swapped partner's, this time the brunette and red head diving into a 69 while the blonde with the big tits mounted the other blondes face and moaned as she licked her pussy. They watched as the red head started working her magic with her long tongue and then slowly slid it down through the brunette's pussy to her ass. The three girls watched as the red head rimmed the brunette and seeing this Cindy had had enough. She started to breathe loudly which turned into moaning as she started to cum all over her hand. Having watched the hot alternative red head lick the other girl's ass had sent her over the edge. She lay there breathing heavily and still watching the action on screen as she seemed to slowly swirl her little clit around.

The girls changed positions again creating a daisy chain where they were lined up pussy to mouth in a square and each girl was get her pussy licked while in turn licking one of the other girl's pussies. Both Carmen and Kate having just seen their friend cum and watching the all girl orgy on screen began to orgasm. Kate was a little more vocal and was almost roughly finger fucking her pussy whilst rubbing her clit. She came will a load gasp and a series of 'fuck!'. Carmen was a little more reserved but as she rubbed her clit her pussy began to leak juice all over her little hot pants.

The three girls looked at the tv where the girls had all untangled themselves, their faces showing a good sheen of pussy juice. The scene fade to black and Kate picked up her remote and switched it off. She looked over at her two friends who had contented post orgasm expressions and sighed a happy sigh.

"Wow."

"That was really hot. I'm definitely going to copy that dvd." Cindy said then blushed at what she had said. Carmen saved her the embarrassment as she realised they had all been extremely turned on by the dvd.

"Me to. At least my brother has good taste." The girls laughed at this and Cindy shot her a thankful smile. "Katie you mind if I borrow some pants."

Kate looked over at her friend and saw the huge wet spot over her hot pants and laughed.

"Someone enjoyed themselves I see." The girls all laughed as she threw her another pair of hot pants. And the girls slowly got dressed.

12