Brothers and Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you sorry?" She asked unclenching her fists. "It's Kate's fault, she's the one who slipped that picture on, we had just moved your photo's off the camera and she took it off and put the pictures on, she couldn't have done it by mistake." Carmen was now speaking out loud and wasn't really paying attention to her brother until he asked her a question.

"Wait, did you see my pictures?" He asked blushing again.

"Aaah, yeah I guess so." Now they were both blushing profusely.

Jake wanted to smooth things out for Kate. She had given him so much and he knew she was probably just having a little fun. And like she had said, he had enjoyed looking at his sister even though he wouldn't admit that to anyone.

"Well if you've looked at mine why shouldn't I be able to look at yours?" They were both doing a mixture of staring at the floor, blushing and shooting little looks at each other.

"Well I guess so but still Kate shouldn't have just done that."

"I guess so but don't be too angry at her. She might have done it by mistake and not noticed."

"Hmmm, maybe but she's sneaky, it's something she would do, she's been trying to get me to take pictures." Her head shot up and she couldn't believe she had just said something so stupid.

The look on her face was so hilarious that even in his highly embarrassed he had to laugh and this seemed to break the ice.

"Wow that look was classic!" He said as he held his sides as the both began to laugh like mad people.

"Shut up you bastard!" Carmen said as she slapped her brother and she finally realised that they could still be brother and sister even after they had seen rather compromising pictures of each other.

"Fine but I still think I deserve some pics in return." He said as he danced out of her reach as she tried to hit him again.

They laughed a bit more then finally calmed themselves down.

"Would you really want?" Carmen asked a little shyly and she didn't have to explain further to her brother who tried to play it cool though he was sure he probably failed.

"Yeah I would. I mean like Kate said to me, they just pictures and I'm pretty sure we're not gona let this ruin anything so yeah.. I think it'd be fine." They both jumped as his cell rang and then they both laughed as he left and answered his phone.

Carmen went up to her room and laughed to herself about how much her relationship had changed to her siblings in the same day. She was still gona kick Katie's ass though, she may have been right but she deserved a kick none the less.

The next day dawned bright and clear much like the previous days. Kate was waiting for Cindy to call her so they could go over to Carmen's house. She had been out quickly to get a few things such as food for her brothers who she knew would probably just go get fast food of some type if left to their own devices. She took the few shopping bags into the kitchen and packed the stuff away then headed into the tv room where she saw sport on the tv. She looked down at her brothers who were both staring at the screen in shorts that showed rather hard cocks, with flushed faces and started to laugh. Both boys looked over at her a little guiltily but Kevin at least had the good grace to have a snigger at himself and the stupid position they were in.

"You guys are so obvious. It's fine though you can put back it on I'm just going up stairs quick and change."

"Then where you are you going?" Kevin asked looking up at her and grinning, he was obviously much more at ease about their situation. Andy still refused to look at her and was staring at the floor blushing.

"Well I'm gona come back down and watch." She said winking at Kevin who looked a little shocked for a minute then grinned at his brother who shot him an almost scared look.

Kate left and walked upstairs quickly hopping Kev would be able to convince his brother to be cool, she thought that this could be quite fun if they just went with it. She picked up and put on any old bikini, she knew she wouldn't be wearing it much at Carmen's place and put a white top on and denim skirt and quietly made her way downstairs. She could hear her brothers having a quick whispered conversation.

"Dude who cares. If she wanted she could have got us into serious shit with mom. I mean we can watch a little bit with her I'm sure she'll get bored pretty quick and go. I mean this way we can watch whenever we want. We not gona get this opportunity again when mom comes back, I mean how often do they leave us alone?" Kevin was obviously trying to win over his brother.

"Yeah but she's our sister and it'll be so embarrassing." Andy replied.

"Well just imagine she's someone else. Let's be honest I think she has the most awesome tits ever and I know you think that to!" Andy chuckled a little at what his brother had said but didn't disagree. "And you know she's really hot and she's been really cool about this. Let's just see what it's like. If it really sucks we don't have to do it again."

Hearing this made Kate have a rush of love for her brothers as she heard Andy agree and she quietly went up the stairs then made a more noisy return, putting her things by the door then taking a seat in one of their deep leather single chairs and made herself comfortable as she clapped her hands.

"On with the show." She said and Kevin laughed and even Andy gave a quick little chuckle. Kevin reached over and pushed play on the dvd remote and the screen moved out of standby mode and the play button appeared. It was so quite in the room that they could hear the whirr of the dvd in the machine and the anticipation built quickly.

The tv flashed to life and a well endowed girl with short funky brown hair was on her knees sucking one long thin cock while a jerking off a fatter one with her other hand. She then swopped cocks and continued. Kate thought she might as well break the silence as her two brothers stared fixedly at the screen.

"Wow, multi tasker." Andy shot her a furtive look then looked back at the screen and Kevin leaned back further into the couch and laughed a little. His blood was going other places then his brain Kate guessed. The silence continued for a bit longer while the girl was bent over and had the fat cock stuffed into her pussy doggy style while she continued to suck on the other cock. Kate tried to restart conversation again though she thought it might be a losing battle.

"She doesn't have a very nice looking pussy but I think she's pretty hot."

Andy again shot her a look but this time Kevin made an effort to rip his eyes away from the screen to look over at his sister and think up a reply, she could almost see the cogs trying to click into gear.

"True, sometimes they get girls with hot bodies but they're a bit nasty looking, like ugly and a bit dirty." Kate smiled at her brother for making the effort and he winked back. "She's pretty hot though, and she doesn't look like a lot of the other porn stars. I dig the short hair, she looks good with it."

"Yeah me to." Andy said finally saying something.

"He speaks!" Kate said laughing and Kevin joined in as their brother blushed then finally joined in. "It's ok Andy, dude just have some fun."

"Yeah ok, ok miss I'm such a cool sister cause I watch porn with my brothers." They all laughed at that and the mood seemed to lighten though still with a heavy undercurrent of sexual tension.

The girl had swopped positions, now sucking the cock that had been in her pussy and getting fucked by the other.

"What you guys think about a girl sucking a cock after its been in her pussy?" Kate said and laughing again when her brothers both shot shocked looks at her. "So we can watch porn together but I cant use naughty words?" She teased them.

"Well you're not one for taking things slow are you?" Andy said laughing as he looked back at the screen. "I think it's fucking hot." He said emphasising the swear word. His other siblings laughed and Kevin agreed with his brother then asked what his sister thought about it.

"I think it's pretty hot hey, especially in the heat of the moment." At this both boys looked at her again and then back at the screen. She noticed they were both looking very pent up and she could see their cocks straining to be set free. She could even see a wet spot developing on Kevin's pants. She decided to take a gamble.

"You know you guys can get back to doing what you were before I interrupted you."

"We kinda are already Sis." Andy replied absently running his hand over his cock through his shorts.

"And you were just watching?" Kate asked in a falsely innocent voice to which Kevin immediately picked up and narrowed his eyes at her in dawning comprehension.

"Yeah." Andy said looking between his sister and his brother, a confused look coming over his features.

"I think she means when we were jerking off." Kevin replied.

"Five points to Kev!" Kate said laughing.

"You're mad." Andy said looking at his sister.

"Hey I noticed things are a little, ahh, cramped down there so why not. I promise I won't peak." She winked at her brothers and laughed at the looks on their faces. Andy's was shocked but Kevin's was calculating.

"We will you if we do?" Kevin asked being bold.

"Maybe some other time, don't wanna blow your minds too soon. But seriously I can see you guys want to. If you'd rather I leave I can or I won't peak if I'm allowed to stay."

"Yeah right, you won't peak." Andy said laughing. "And it's not like we the only ones who are enjoying this, if you move to fast you might poke someone's eyes out." Kate looked down at her chest and she laughed when she saw that her nipples were very clear through her top.

"They do kinda look like they're trying to tear through don't they?" Kate replied giggling. "Ten points to Andy!" Everyone laughed and they continued to watch the porn as the girl was now riding a cock whilst sucking another.

"Fuck it." Kevin said and slipped his pants down and his fat cock popped into view and he quickly grabbed it and slowly started massaging it up and down. He groaned appreciatively which covered Kate's half stifled moan of pleasure at the sight of her brother's cock.

"Ok ten points to Kev!" She said laughing and then cheered when Andy did the same and said full points to both of you young sirs. The action on the screen was hotting up as both guys were now positioned jerking off above the girl's face who was playing with her tits and licking her lips in a fake way. The guys continued to jerk off and suddenly one let loose with a groan and proceeded to shoot jism all over the girl's mouth and all three siblings watched as some went in her mouth and slowly dripped onto her tits as she pushed it out her mouth. The other man was groaning in an impending kind of way but Kate couldn't help saying one last thing.

"Fuck I hate it when girls spit out cum. If the guy cums on their face and tits that's fine but if he cums in their mouth they should fucking swallow." She was watching her brothers now more than the dvd and saw them both spasm at her words and groan as cum began to shoot from the cocks onto their belly's.

Kate squeezed her legs together and felt that her pussy was very wet. She would be surprised if she hadn't left a wet spot but luckily it wouldn't be easily noticeable on the leather. She could feel her juice sliding down her legs and was just getting hornier as the room started to smell like sex and her brothers continued to spray cum everywhere. When they finally stopped groaning Kevin pressed the stop button after watching the pornstar grinning up at the camera with two loads of cum drenching her face. Both brothers laughed when Kate's phone rang and they all jumped. Cindy had messaged her and was ready.

"Well little brothers, or not so little." She said leering at their cum covered cocks as a joke. "I've gota jet, that was great we should do it again soon! Enjoy the clean up!" She laughed as she left and they threw pillows at her.

12