Brother's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me. Admit it. You could have gone after any of the boys here. God knows I've not done anything to encourage your attentions towards me. Putting you on toilet duty since forever would normally have been a turnoff. But despite that... despite that you came at me chest heaving and lips devouring. I've wanted you as well. I've been wanting you since I first saw you coming out of your mums home looking like that cat dragged you in it that god awful overlarge dress and the expression on your face was just so shitty that it made me want to grab you and kiss you senseless. To comfort you with my kisses. To distract you with my kisses. With me. As it were it was all I could do to keep from staring into the rear view mirror the entire way and crashed us all into an early grave...," he paused then for a breath and I pounced. My lips latching onto his as we ate at each other.

I was put on the desk before him and with a well swung hand he pushed everything off the desk and on to the floor.

He went to push me flat down on it but I pulled my lips free. I had to have my say first. I wanted to tell him the truth.

"Wait! I want you to know that I do lust after you and I care for you but I don't know yet if it's anything more. Also, there is something seriously wrong with me and I want you to know this up front before it's too late,' I say with all earnestness.

Rafe lifted a hand to run it down my left cheek and cup my face tenderly as he gazed down at me with amusement apparent in his eyes. I knew what I was going to say would shatter his illusion of me but I knew it had to be said that I could not in all honesty deny him the truth and lead him on.

I pulled away from his gentle touch. It was unnerving me. I needed to do this before I crumbled before temptation. What I needed to say was not nice but I had to be direct about it there was no other way to do this.

"I get turned on when I think about the Preston boys..., " I blurted out then paused to judge his reaction. He stared at me in shock but I could see his pupil starting to dilate in anger, so I rushed on to say it all, before I chickened out, ".. and what they did to me or what they did to Charlotte or just generally look at them even. I find them in short very hot!"

By now Rafe's face was a molten rock waiting to explode, so I rushed on urgently to get it all out, "It was why I attacked you with my amorous attentions earlier. I had been thinking about when Matt first had me and what I had felt then. Somehow, even though I know they used me I cannot deny the pleasure I felt. The Prestons were my only lovers. So I thought you could wipe them out of my mind that if I had pleasure with you I would stop thinking about them in that way. That I would stop wanting them. My greatest fear is that I would give in again. That they would simply touch me and I would cave in to their will. I don't want that for me. I want you for me. But I don't want to use you. I won't be a Preston and simply take you to slake my own needs. I care for you too much to do that and I want you to know ...that I would understand it..if you didn't..want me.. anymore."

I was unclear if he got any of that or if he tuned out on hearing the word Preston. But I did my part and I was not about to repeat that whole shit again. I don't think I could even if I wanted to. My thoughts had gone strangely blank as I watched him with utter fascination wrestle with his inner thoughts. His struggle apparent on his face and my yearning to have him just grew more persistent.

"You are unbelievable," he said in a very unflattering tone.

Ooops! Here goes. I wince.

"You sit there before me all innocent like telling me you still want to bed the devil and you want me to distract you from that?" He was shouting now. I wondered if these walls were sound proof.

"YOU have the nerve. The gall.. to sit the looking at me as if...as if you can't wait to tear my pants off and impale yourself on me....and..and...," then what he was saying caught up to him and he thankfully did what any normal red blooded male would do. He fused his lips to mine and I moaned.

Soon we were writhing all over his desk. I almost fell off twice but somehow I managed to stay on and get naked with him at the same time. He lavished his attentions to my curves almost worshipfully at first before he remembered he was angry at me and then he became erotically rough. His kiss was almost bruising but not quite and he left love bites all over my breasts. I hissed when he sucked too hard and moaned for more when he didn't. My own hands and mouth were hardly gentle as I kissed and clawed my way around his body straining against him wanting to fuse myself to him for ever.

He slipped a finger into my pussy testing the wetness and groaned to discover just how ready I was for him. His penis followed in without hesitation. With a single plunge he had pushed his huge hard length to the hilt. I shuddered from the pleasure racking through me.

I was by now wild beyond reason but he was still straining against me lost in the sensation of being in my pussy so I commanded him, "Move damnit! Move your ass! ...Fuck!"

And he did. The erotic sound of him slapping in and out of my wetness almost sent me immediately off the edge but then he pinched my tit painfully to pull me back from the brink and keep me there with him. "Not yet," he instructed and then pounded hard and harder into me. Again and again he moved in and out shaking me, shaking the whole table from each impact. I was moaning and calling out his name. Pleading with him. Begging for my release but he would not relent. Each time I got to the edge he would pull me back with a painful nip on my nipples or along my neck but soon the pleasure pain became so intense it melded into one and with a cry I came from a release he could not pull me back from and so instead he gave in and cried out his own release.

He lay slumped on me for a long while after, I stretched languidly against his sweat slicked body still feeing sensual and sexy. I think I may have passed out for a bit after that from sheer exhaustion but his words pulled me rapidly back to the present, "Pack your belongings. You are moving in with me."

Fuck that was so hot. His words sent a spasm to my womb. I beamed a wide smile at him.

"You are moving into my bed! My cock will be the only cock you will crave from now on. You will only dream about fucking me and no one else," Rafe said laying down the ground rules.

"Yes, master!" I say mockingly as I beamed up my happiness at him. He pulled out of me and helped me off his table before he gave me a hard smack on my ass that had me yelping out loud and told me to get dressed and get to classes.

Sulking I did as he bid.

Chapter 12

I sat beside Luke in biology. I made it appoint never to sit at the same spot todays in a row. It annoyed the hell out of my class mates but they liked me so they tolerated my harmless eccentricities. I sat there not really hearing a word of what was being said. My mind was lifted in strange buoyancy after my encounter with Rafe. I knew it was not just the sex even though that had been amazing to put it mildly, no this was something more. I felt a strange excitement as if I was on the verge of something wonderful. It was an incredible feeling one that slapped on a really stupid smile on my face and rendered me oblivious to all the sniggers and knowing looks my class mates threw over my head at each other.

At least I would have remained oblivious if Luke had not kept on persistently jolting me out of my daydream to by guffawing loudly at my side. Finally, after the eighth or ninth of such loud outbursts I threw a nasty glance his way that clearly questioned what was your problem. But that only set him off in thrills of laughter again.

I was about to holler out to the absentminded teacher to have him reprimand Luke but the door to the class opened to admit Matt? Omg.

I gasped as I sat there staring up at him. Like a homing device his startling green gaze flicks across the room to rest on me. I stared back...unaffected. Unaffected!! It worked. It fucking worked. I almost leaped up and punched the air in my excitement. I realised I simply could not wait to share the news with Rafe. That and I was just dying to see him again. So I rose to my feet and murmured something about needing a toilet trip and then took off out of there as fast as I could. I realised I must have given Matt the wrong idea that I was running away from him but I just didn't care. I ran the rest of the way and made it Rafe's office behind the gym in record time. There was a class in session at the gym but I paid it no attention as I strode past the towering pillars busy toning up to be more wall-like. I turned to look neither left nor right as I made a beeline straight for his office. Pushing open the door I power walked in to declare him mine.

But was faced with an empty office. Disappointment settled in me like stone on a river bed. I sighed out loud and realised I'd been holding my breath in anticipation. I was heaving now gasping for all that deprived oxygen.

I moved to turn back but just then an arm wrapped around my waist and the door behind me slammed shut. I stared down at the familiar arm and shivered in reaction.

"You just couldn't stay away now could you?" Rafe whispered huskily in my ear sending a wave of pleasure rippling through me. I was weakened in an instant. My body deprived of its energy. My brain deprived of its sense. I slumped against him and melted into his arms as he nuzzled down my throat licking and kissing his way.

I was shuddering and moaning only seconds later. Suddenly, I was spun around to face him and his mouth was immediately on mine robbing my breath away. His hands moulded and fondled my breasts. My arms were wrapped around him. Clinging like a life line.

Finally, after a long while later he released my lips for the last time and leaned his damp forehead against mine.

"I love you!!" I cried out unable to contain myself.

He broke out in a wide grin. But the pressure to tell more was still in there wanting to burst more truths out of me.

"I love you so much it hurts. I can't breathe. I could eat you alive. The Prestons mean nothing to me anymore. I feel nothing for them. I want only you. I want you to be only mine for ever," I managed to gasp out fervently before his lips fused back to mine the magnetic pull between us was too strong so I helplessly gave in. We were half way towards getting hot and naked together when the door to his office flew open and there stood Matt who was growing more enraged at the sight of half-naked me held within half naked Rafe's tight embrace.

After initially gasping in shock I belatedly struggled to cover up my exposed tits. But Matt's eyes had already seen it all before. Still it zoomed in narrowing down over my movements to cover up.

In a flash, Rafe was across the room leaving me clutching at the torn remains of his shirt. He had practically ripped himself out of it to have a go at Matt. Matt just stood there bracing himself for that first hit. Panic shot adrenaline through me and I was quicker, fear for the consequence to Rafe had me screaming and leap flying across the room to land on Rafe's back just as he swung an arm out to punch Matt in the face.

He did not even sway in his feet. His arm was still heading towards Matt. I watched as if in slow motion as it inched in but then Matt was jerked back from the impact. I heaved a huge sigh of relief and almost slump off Rafe to land on my arse on the floor but I managed to hang on in time. I ignored Rafe's angry growl demanding I release him and instead clutched him closer to me. I would not have Rafe throw the first punch and Matt was too cunning to take that first step himself.

I murmured endearments and rained kisses across Rafe's neck and shoulder ignoring my audience as I tried to rein in his savage beast and get him back in control.

"You are such a slut! A whore like I always knew you were. It was not enough that you fucked me but you had to go fuck my brother and even my fucking dad. One dick was never enough for you. You had to have three..all three pumping into you at the same time," Matt said cunningly hitting at all my insecurities and that of Rafe's at the same time.

"You Fucker..hmnnn," said Rafe. I had of course clamped my hand over his mouth I was sure death threats would erupt from it if I hadn't.

"I see the cunt has you well in hand," he was saying to Rafe as he watched him struggle against me trying to break free without hurting me. "But her pussy is like that clingy as it sucks you dry. I wouldn't mind another go at it myself. Jason is here too you know. We could do a threesome not up to your standard of foursome, I know, I mean with massive tits like that," he said nodding to my still exposed tits, my ears were by now burning red I moved back further down Rafe's back while still maintaining my strong hold over him, I just knew he was going to be so pissed at me afterwards.

"..with massive tits like that just begging to be breast fuck it will have to take a minimum three cocks to fuck you properly... "At this point whoever was holding Matt back thankfully tugged him away and the door was shut between us. Still I did not relax my hold knowing Rafe would just wrench open the door to go after Matt and ...well wash out his filthy mouth...with his fist.

But I could not let that happen. Instead, I managed a difficult mauver and swung myself to face my front to his and then replace my hand over his mouth with my own.

His kiss was punishing. I eased down his zipper suddenly wild to have him inside me while he ripped off my panties and then I moved to envelope his cock with my pussy. We both groaned and then fucked. He held me up against the wall and fucked me hard. It was passion and aggression and the combination was explosive all too soon we came our climax muffled by our open mouths fused together.

Then he ripped free from me and allowed me to slump to the floor on my naked ass before he zipped away his now deflated penis and made for the door like a Mack truck barrelling down the freeway.

Chapter 13

Smack!

Moan!

Smack!

Moan!

Smack!

This has been happening a while now. I was naked on my hands and knees doggy style on the exercise mat in Rafe's private gym. Rafe was kneeling behind me smacking my ass with a paddle. I was sure my ass was as inflamed as I felt it to be. I watched the mat in front of me as sweat dripped down to pool in front of me. Did I mention the sweltering heat outside? The weather took a turn for the worst. I just hoped it would rain soon. This muggy heat was only conducive for a good sweat out. The only good thing was my being naked.

Smack!

Moan!

"As it should. You will have to be punished for fucking the Prestons. It's the only way I can continue to fuck you. I have to know you have been punished that you are paying for your mistakes," repeated Rafe. He knew full well it hadn't been my entire fault that I hadn't wanted to fuck the Prestons that they had forced their cocks on me but he knew I had still lusted for them. This was just his way of ensuring never will again. Guess he didn't quite believe me when I said his fuck had already done that for me that I already yearned for him so much I could not even consider of having another cock near me. I had not been fucking around when I said I was over the Prestons. But I get that he had to do this for his own peace of mind.

Smack!

"Aww!"

Smack!

"Aww!"

Rafe had gone after Matt like I thought he would but so had my friends. It appeared what had been said in Rafe's office had spread across campus like wildfire. My team mates had crowded into the gym seeking to avenge my honour. Even Pat had joined in the trashing. In the end when Rafe had finally managed to push through the crown and have his own turn there was a human wall encircling them allowing the privacy in doing the deed. The Pillar had to pull him off in the end before too much damage had been done. I heard Matt was carted off campus and thrown into a ditch. I wonder if Jason had been notified. I felt a moment's concern for Matt who might even now be out there in that ditch. He had after all been my first boyfriend.

Smack!

"Awwww!"

Maybe, Rafe had the right of it after all I was still thinking about the Prestons wasn't I? The dean called off the rest of the scheduled classes for that day so Rafe had brought me over to his place but he had still been angry when we came in. When Rafe told me to strip naked and get on my knee's so he could smack me I thought he was just being kinky but after fondling my exposed ass and pussy after he made me spread my knees apart and lift my ass up higher. He flicked out a tongue to taste my wetness before he slammed his face into me tongue fucking my pussy. He pulled out before I came and brought the paddle down on my sensitive flesh.

Smack!

This was to be my first night with him and I was rather disappointed that events prior would tarnish it. We ordered in pizza then Rafe had retreated to his personal gym to work out his remaining anger. In hind sight, I should have let him be, left him to work it off the punching bag not to burn it off on my ass. But I had to see him. To see if he believed what that asshole had said, to see if he had blamed me. He was dripping in sweat, clad only in his boxers as he pounded away on the punching bag.

Smack!

"Sob!"

Smack!

"Sob Sob!"

His smacks had started gentle before it got harder. I was now reduced to open sobs but still he continued till he had me begging...begging for him to stop.

"Sob! Please...please stop..hurts!"

"Shhh..you have such a pretty round ass. It was just made for a fuck," he soothed me as he caressed my inflamed ass, "just a little bit more and then I'll fuck you. You want your fuck don't you? You want me pounding into your soaking cunt. Say it! Say you want my penis," he demanded roughly his voice hoarse from withholding his own pleasure.

"Please..please fuck me?"

Smack!

"That is not what you were supposed to say. Tell me how you want me to fuck you?"

"Please put your penis in my pussy," I pleaded as I sobbed for him.

"Yes..yes, you are ready now." Rafe positioned himself behind me and slowly eased in. Then he abruptly withdrew before slamming in against my inflamed ass. The pain was too great and the impact sent me sprawling forward over the edge of the mat onto the cold floor. I gasped as the chilled floor met my heated breasts but then Rafe grunted behind me.

"We need to work in your upper arm muscles," he said as he laid sprawled on me. Then he reached beneath me to grab hold of my breasts to use it as an anchor as he pulled me back towards him each time he slammed into me. We were moving on the floor. Our sweat slicked bodies too slippery on the cold floor his grip on me became awkward and almost painful as he tried to hold me to him but he refused to leave my pussy long enough to correct our position. So we slipped and fucked along the floor till I was up against wall my head back in an awkward position as Rafe used the wall as leverage to slam into me harder and faster. I put my hands against the wall and tried to strain back against him just as he tried to push into my from behind. Our movements picked up pace the moans we made and wet slapping sound of his penis into my pussy pushed us into frenzy before we reached completion.

Then Rafe pulled out and slumped against the wall beside me before he slapped my ass with the palm of his hand and said," Don't think that is the end of that. I will have to punish you for a long time to come. It will be a reminder never to even look at another cock again."

1...34567...9