Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"It didn't make her too happy," he said as he looked out the window at the winter wonderland below.

"How does two hundred thousand sound to you for the store?" Irene asked figuring she had best get down to business.

Mike laughed. "We are pulling in about ten thousand per month and expect that to double in a year."

Irene smiled. "That was just some bait and since you are not biting how about five hundred thousand?" She had done her homework and had calculated the store at that location could gross up to thirty thousand per month and if she brought in some of the Super Shoe Mart brands the sales would go out the roof.

Mike did not expect her to go that high this fast which meant she would go even higher. "Still not much bait," he bluffed.

"How old are you?" she grinned. "How about this? Six hundred thousand final offer but you have to sign a contract to be the store manager for at least three years and sign a non-compete contract for up to five years."

Shit Mike said to himself. He tried not to look happy or excited. "How much control would I have at the store?"

"You will only have to answer to me and that will be only for expenses and profits. How you run the store is up to you."

"I can hire and fire whomever I want."

"Yes."

"Benefits for the employees?"

"Full medical and vacation."

"Salary?"

Irene smiled. She knew he was now taking a serious bite. "Negotiable."

"Isn't that what we are doing now?"

"Not really," she smiled. She could see the ski lodge coming up. We will do that in the ski lodge. They both remained silent as the car slowed to make the turn. They opened the door and jumped into the soft mound of snow. Suddenly Irene hit the emergency stop button on the last pole and the ski lift came to a halt.

"Why did you do that?" Mike asked.

"So we can do some serious negotiating." She laughed. She ran to the door of the A frame house and opened the door. Before Mike could even make it inside she had pushed the switch and valve on the gas logs and the fire place was full of flames.

The small building took only five minutes to heat up. Mike watched as Irene pulled a stack of blankets off the shelf and spread them in front of the warm blaze. Neither of them said a word as they undressed.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want," Irene said as he pushed down his snow pants.

Mike turned and watched as she pulled the black bra off of her ivory white breasts that had zero sag. He wondered if they were 100% real or not. Her long dark brown nipples pointed upward.

"I thought we were negotiating?" he asked smiling as she pushed her matching black lace panties down her even more white thighs. His eyes stared at her bald pussy mound.

"We are," she giggled. "Hurry before the rest of them climb up this mountain to see why the lift is down."

"Does this help my cause?" he asked as he pushed his boxers over his long hard shaft.

"OH YES!" she said as she moved down on the blankets and opened her legs showing him her rose pedals and hard clitoris. "Definitely a big bargaining tool," she laughed.

Mike knew his salary would be in the range he expected. His biggest worry was the name on the store. He had promised his Grandfather years ago that the name on the store would be Brown. As he guided himself down into her arms and legs he kissed from the top of her shaved slit up over her navel to the more than perfect breasts. His fingers explored the orbs to see if he could detect any difference. He couldn't.

"You thought they were fake, didn't you?" She giggled.

"Yes," he admitted. His lips suckled on the hard tip.

"I take care of them," she sighed. His shaft was now pushing against her upper thigh and was getting closer to where she had to have it. She pushed her body lower until the hard carbon steel tip pushed against her dripping hole. "Put it in," she begged.

Mike smiled as he grabbed his shaft and rubbed it up and down her moist valley. As he passed over her entrance she pushed up but he held his cock back. "Mike please," she moaned as she bit his earlobe.

His training with Betty was now paying off as he kept control of the sex and his passion. He continued to rub up and down across her hard acorn clit. Her arms kept trying to pull him in but he held back for the next two minutes.

"GOD PUT IT IN!" She cried as she tried to grab his ass and pull downward. But he was too strong for her.

"But we are still negotiating," he whispered. He pushed his mushroom head inside but quickly pulled it out again.

"Oh God, whatever you want is yours," she cried. "Just fuck me."

"I want 70,000 thousand to start with a bonus to 100,000 if we double our sales in a year." He pushed the tip in again and held it there waiting for her answer.

"Ahhh," she moaned. She had only wanted to give him 50,000 to start but right now she didn't care. "Yes please..."

Mike held his shaft back with about two inches inside. "We name the store Brown's Super Shoe Mart."

"Mike I can't.." she cried. He pulled his prick out again and rubbed it teasing across her damp hole.

"OK!" She screamed. "IT'S FUCKING BROWN'S SUPER SHOE MART! NOW FUCK ME!"

Mike didn't hold back as his hips pushed his whole long prick deeply into her body where no one had ever been before. Her eyes and mouth opened wide when he hit bottom. "Oh shit, I never knew it would feel like this!" Her legs curled around his muscular hips to let him even deeper inside.

"Now it's my turn to negotiate," she said as her body pushed up and down under him. She squeezed her inner muscles to milk his rod.

Mike now was breathing heavy and was wanting to cum inside of his new boss. "What do you want?"

"I want to fuck you every month when I make my financial visit," she said. Her body was about to shoot off the mountain.

"Just once?" he laughed.

"No fuck me as many times as you can," she cried as her body exploded. Her fingernails clawed into his back. "OH SHIT I'M COMING!" Luckily her screams did not start an avalanche.

"Me too Boss Lady!" Mike groaned as he sprayed his pleasure juices deep within her.

Irene quickly got dressed and went out to energize the lift again. They still had a half an hour before the second car arrived.

"Is there anything else we can negotiate?" Irene asked as they sat on the sofa.

"I want to redo my office. Do you have any ideas?" Mike asked.

"I think a large settee that pulls out into a bed will be nice. Along with a bar and large screen TV," she added.

"Now you and I are thinking alike," he smiled.

"Well I want it to be nice since I'll be spending a lot of my time there," she giggled. "There is one thing I would like for you to do before you leave her this weekend."

"Sure, name it."

"I want you to make love to Beth."

Mike turned and looked at her. "You sure?"

"Yes, it has taken me 45 years to discover what a real man feels like and I don't want her to wait as long."

"Do you think she will go for it?"

Irene laughed. "She is hornier than I was at that age. Just take it easy on her because she is petite."

"Deal," he said as he held out his hand.

*****

"What happened to the lift?" Tim asked suspiciously when he arrived in the second car.

"I think it must have popped a circuit breaker," she lied.

"The circuit breakers are down at the lodge," Tim said.

"Well how do I know? Do I look like an electrician?" She said as she turned and walked away.

The rest of the folks arrived and Irene and Mike were the first to go down the slope. She laughed when he wiped out only 25 feet down. Finally he made it to the bottom and saw her sipping on a cup of coffee on the glass covered patio. She waved and laughed.

The rest of the families made it down just before dark. After dinner they all sat around the large family room.

"Mike and I have an announcement to make," Irene said as she pulled the young stud to his feet next to her.

"We have agreed verbally to a partnership with Brown's Shoe Store and Super Shoe Mart."

Everyone clapped except for May and Jim who were somewhat pissed that their son had agreed to a deal without asking them their opinion first.

"I think we need to talk to our son before anyone agrees on a deal," Jim said as he stared at Mike.

"Don't worry Dad you will like what you hear," Mike said smiling.

"First of all the new store will be named "BROWN'S SUPER SHOE MART," she said. Again everyone clapped even Jim and May.

"Secondly we will pay Mike $600,000 for the store."

"Holy shit," May whispered in her husband's ear. They had hoped to get $100,000 for it.

"Mike will be totally in charge of operations and we will help upgrade the facility with new lighting, fixtures and furniture."

"There are some other things to work out but they are minor," she said smiling. She turned and hugged Mike's strong body to hers.

Meagan and Tara ran over to hug their suddenly well off brother. The rest of the families did the same.

"And now everyone must dance," Irene announced as she waved at Angela who stood by the volume control. She quickly grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him into the center of the room. "Do you think everyone is happy?" she asked as she pushed her thigh between his legs and rubbed it against his growing bulge.

Mike had noticed Tim had not smiled since he came down from the mountain. He knew he has suspected something had gone on between him and Irene. "Your husband is not too happy."

"Fuck him," she said. His hard-on was now at full staff. "Do you mind dancing with my daughter now?"

Mike laughed realizing she had gotten him hard for Beth. "Sure that would be great."

Irene broke away from Mike and pulled Beth from Jim's arms. Beth smiled as she quickly flew across the room and into Mike's arms.

Her body immediately pressed against his stomach and her eyes opened wide when she felt his huge package. His hands moved down her small back to the top of her petite ass. He could feel the straps of the thong under her thin dress.

"Would you like to show me the rest of the house?" he whispered.

"Really?" she asked with an ear to ear smile. He nodded his head yes.

The rest of them were too busy rubbing bellies to see them leave the room.

*****

"I didn't know that you were a good skier," Tara whispered in Jim's ear as they danced in the far corner of the large room.

"You weren't so bad yourself," Jim whispered back. His hands were pushing down over the top of her thongs under the slinky dress.

Tara pushed against his long dong and remembered how hot it felt in the van. She had seen Mike leave with Beth and now had hoped she would do the same with his father. And hers too.

*****

Brad stood looking out the glass windows on the patio when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see Angela with a tray of drinks. "Would you like a drink?"

"Only if you have one with me," he said smiling.

"I'm not supposed to drink with the guests," she giggled.

"I won't tell."

Angela peeked back at the closed door and sat down her tray. "It gets pretty lonely up here," she said as she took a big gulp of the wine.

"Where do you sleep?" Brad asked. He noticed she was about his age and had a dynamite body under her uniform.

"Behind the kitchen," she smiled. "Would you like to see it?"

"Sure."

*****

"I'm so proud of Mike," May said to Meagan. "I remember when you two were growing up when you used to play shoe store. Who would have guessed the game would now turn out to be real?"

"Would you two ladies like to dance?" A voice asked in front of them. They looked up to see Tim holding both of his hands out.

"With both of us?" Meagan asked with a grin.

"Sure, we have more females than males."

May looked at Meagan and they grinned at each other. "Why not?" May said as she took Tim's hand while Meagan took the other.

"How do we do this?" May asked.

"Like this," Tim announced as he curled an arm around each female and pulled them into his body. Their faces were only inches apart as they swayed together across the room.

May felt Meagan's breast crush against her own but did not pull back. She remembered how nice Meagan's lips were on her hard nipple in the van. None of them really cared if anyone saw them when their lips all pressed together or when Meagan's tongue flicked on May's lips to get her to open them. As her lips opened both Meagan's and Tim's tongues slipped in.

Irene smiled as she watched the couples dancing around the room. Tim's hands were cupping both May's and Meagan's buttocks. In the corner Tara's thigh was rubbing up and down Jim's zipper. She felt someone tap her on her shoulder and turned to see her son Jason.

"Wanta dance Ma?" he asked smiling. The five gin and tonics had created a big buzz.

"Sure baby," she answered as she moved into his arms.

"So what did you and Mike do at the lodge today when you were alone for such a long time?" he asked as he tried to pull her body into his but she held him back.

"I think you have had too much to drink," she answered while she pushed him back.

"You can do it with a stranger and not with me?"

"Jason you are drunk. Let me go," she begged. His hands were pulling down the shoulder straps of her dress. She quickly grabbed them and pulled them back up. "Someone will see us."

"We are all alone," he laughed as he found the zipper tab on the back of her dress and pulled down.

"Honey you don't want to do this," she said as she again tried to push him away. "I'm your mother."

"Shhh," he whispered. He again pulled on her shoulder straps and they fell down her trembling arms. He looked down at her wonderful breasts and hard dark nipples resting above the semi-cup bra.

"Jason please..." she begged again. His lips fell downward and captured one of her hard digits.

"Daddy is fucking both May and Meagan," he whispered as he released the front bra clasp and watched it fall at her feet. Only her dress and panties remained.

"We'll both be sorry for this," she whimpered. His fingers pushed the dress over her hips until it fell on top of the bra.

"You know why I broke off the engagement with Denise?" he asked while sliding his fingers into the waistband of her black panties.

"No," she said panting for breath.

"Because there's only one woman I really want," he smiled when he saw the pink gash of her hairless pussy as the panties pulled away.

The room started spinning in Irene's head as she felt the cool leather of the large sofa under her ass. Any resistance she had was now gone as she lay with her legs wide apart awaiting his body to slide up between them. She closed her eyes to prevent seeing his face and clutched her hands behind his back when he first penetrated her hot oven.

"Oh baby come to momma," she whispered. "Come to momma."

*****

"Slow down," Mike said to Beth. She had jerked down his boxers and had grabbed his hard-on so tight it hurt. "This is not a race."

"Please give it to me," she begged. She had stripped off her dress, bra and panties before they even entered the bedroom.

"Can I get rid of these stuffed animals first?" he laughed as he tossed them across the room.

"Yes," she giggled. "I have something new to play with now." Her fingers again stroked up and down his length.

"Come here and let me show you what it's all about," he said as he pulled her body up until her pussy was above his face. He looked over her young peaks as her hot virgin pussy dropped down to his lips and his tongue snaked between her moist folds. His tongue pushed hard against her hymen.

"OH MIKE!" she screamed. Her body quickly pushed downward until the tip of his tongue slipped into her. She had never figured she would loose her virginity this way.

Mike held his tongue upward and tried to take a breath when it broke through her barrier. He had almost three inches inside when she pulled up and away from him.

"I thought you were a virgin," he said as she lowered her hot hole down until it pushed against the tip of his rod.

"I am...sort a," she giggled. "Your tongue was the first thing not with batteries to enter me."

"Fuck me," he laughed.

"OK," she said as she did what he said.

*****

Tim sat on the large master bed as the two females undressed each other. He had almost freaked out when his wife fucked the young stud in the lodge before but now realized there were some benefits if he played the same game. He lay back on the bed naked with his six inch shaft pointing upward waiting. They were taking too long.

Meagan moved both of her hands up to cup May's boobs at the same time the woman did the same to her. They had forgotten about Tim and were enjoying the moment. As their lips met again their fingers explored the hot slits down below.

"Hey come on," he said. It was fun watching two women going at it but he wanted to get off too. His fingers curled around his hard-on. "Girls..," he said while watching them curl down to the soft rug in the middle of the floor. "What about me?"

Meagan heard his pleas and smiled as she positioned her body opposite of May's that allowed their mouths to pushed into the hot damp slits in front of their faces.

*****

"Are you sure about this?" Jim asked Tara. The girl was on her hands and knees.

"Yes, I'm your doggie," she giggled. Her small fingers reached back to spread her cheeks.

"Woof!" Jim barked as his prick moved under her buttocks into her small damp pussy.

"I'm supposed to say WOOF!" she screamed as his long nine inches pushed deeply inside of her.

Jim moved his hips back and forth and slapped her ass lightly each time his stomach smacked against her hips.

"It feels so good Jim," she moaned.

"Please call me daddy," he laughed.

*****

"The bed is not very big," Angela said while sitting on it next to Brad.

"You don't need that much room for sleeping," he grinned. His fingers pulled her long dark hair away from her tender neck and replaced it with his lips.

Suddenly Angela pushed him on his back and quickly unzipped his fly. Her fingers pulled out his hard-on and within seconds her lips sucked it deeply into her throat.

"God you are horny aren't you?" Brad laughed.

***** Irene was prepared for her son's shaft to enter her when his body suddenly froze and stopped. His dead weight collapse down onto hers.

"Jason?" she said as she tried to push him off but he was too heavy. She pushed his head upward and saw his eyes closed. Shit he had passed out. She against pushed but could not move him.

"Do you need some help miss?" James asked as he pulled the drunken body off of hers. His eyes never left her opened pussy folds.

"Thank you James," she said smiling. She didn't close her legs or try to cover her body.

"Would the madam like for me to fuck her?" he asked smiling.

"Yes James that would be very nice," she giggled. After all it had taken her a long time to select a cook who was a masterful lover as well as a chef.

Her white legs curled around his dark ass as he shoved his ebony pole into her.

*****

"We better head back today," Mike said as they all sat around quietly eating breakfast. "We have a lot to do at the store."

"I'll get a new contract prepared and will get to you by Wednesday," Irene said as she downed her orange juice.

The snow had almost melted and the roads were dry as the van traveled back to town. Again not much was said as they all sat thinking about the weekend and what had occurred. Mike dropped off his mother and father and then Meagan, Brad and Tara.

It was late Sunday afternoon and Mike did not expect anyone in the store but was surprised to see a car parked in front. He unlocked the door and found the store front empty. The storeroom was empty as was the bathroom area. When he opened his office door he heard soft music playing and saw a dim lamp turned on in the corner.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers