Bruno Magli Presents: A Shoe Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

Ian seemed to enjoy the sight of Allie lying on her bed, unclad except for us. He moved toward her with a panther's grace, kneeling over her and kissing her deeply again. Straddling her, he pressed down with his chest, letting her feel the coarse dark hair rub against her sensitive nipples. His cock settled between her thighs, into her slit as if they were made for one another, but he did not enter her yet. Instead, he teased her by sliding his shaft along her dripping slit, making her yearn to feel him filling her. He nibbled her lips playfully, and slid his tongue into her mouth, mimicking his manhood sliding into her aching pussy. She moaned softly against his mouth, arching her back and pushing upward slightly with her hips. He chuckled and let his tongue slip downward to her throat, along her collar bone and then tracing circles around first her left nipple and then her right. As each puckered, he sucked them and lavished them with a tongue bath. "Tell me you want me," Ian growled softly against her breast.

"I want you...oh God, how I want you." Allie's voice was unsteady.

"What do you want me to do to you, Allie, my sweet?" He made lazy circles against her nipple, sliding his shaft along her again.

"I want you to fuck me, Ian. I want to feel your cock inside me. I need to feel it."

"Mmmmm....that sounds divine, love. I want your pussy as well. I have ever since I laid eyes on you tonight. I wanted to take you right there on the balcony, but I thought that might have been a bit too improper. Still, the thought was exciting....to have someone find us rutting there..."

Allie moaned, listening to him, as his words were making her hotter than ever. She could just see in her mind's eye the two of them entwined on the balcony, clothing pushed aside for access, mating and not caring who came along. She almost came just from the thought itself. He nodded, smiling at her with a gleam in his dark eyes, then he let himself slide into her, but only the very tip of his cock. He made shallow thrusts until she felt as if she would go crazy with lust, and then he slid into her all the way to the root of his shaft. She gasped at his size and girth, filling her completely, and then he began to move, looking into her eyes with intense passion. In moments, her legs wrapped around his waist, and we rested against his lower back and each other, as she crossed her ankles. She was screaming out her orgasm in moments, but he continued to pleasure her, making her come again and again. His stamina was incredible, and he did not come himself until she was completely limp, her legs shaking so badly that she could not move. As she flew into her last wave of rapture, he allowed himself release, filling her dripping pussy with his seed until she overflowed, wetting the sheets beneath her. When his spurting stopped, he rested a moment, then raised up and smiling, moved his cock to her lips so that she could taste their intermingled juices, then he kissed her deeply.

He lay back on the bed and pulled Allie close to him, so that her head rested on his shoulder. She was happily exhausted and barely able to keep her eyes open. "That was wonderful...." she managed to murmur as her eyes fluttered closed. Smiling, Ian slipped my mate and I off her feet and kissed her toes. He set us by the foot of the bed, and the last awareness I had, as Allie was drifting away, was Ian sliding back into bed beside her, and pulling her close to him again to sleep.

That was a lovely evening, especially for a first experience for me. I think K.D. must have enjoyed it as well, because my awareness continued.

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers
12