Bru's Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Sisters show the Big Easy to stars
4.6k words
4.24
21.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa climbed on a stool and leaned over the bar, her ass stuck up in the air. Her sister, Amelia, came up next to her and smacked her. “Dammit, Amy!” She rose up to glare at her older sister over her shoulder. “I could have fallen.”

“What are you doing?” Amelia propped on the bar to look, her skirt hiking up.

“I’m trying to get a towel.” She tried reaching for it again.

“Jesus, Lyssa. What would it have hurt for you to walk around to get the rag?” She walked around the bar and held the towel aloft. She smirked as Alyssa squirmed on the bar reaching for it. A movement behind her sister caught her eye. She looked up to see a blond guy watching them with a grin on his face. She stepped up to the bar. “Hi. Welcome to Bru’s. What can I get for you?”

Alyssa grabbed the towel from her sister’s hand and back up into the customer. She turned, blushing. “Sorry.” She rushed off to clean empty tables.

The guy watched as she bent over, her shorts riding up to show off more of her legs. Amelia smiled. “Hey, sweetie.” She waved her hand in front of his face. “I can call her back over if you want.”

“No need. I need two beers.” He glanced over at Alyssa again.

“She’s legal if you’re wondering.” Amelia placed two Coors Light on the bar.

“What?” He turned his attention back to Amelia.

“Alyssa. She’s nineteen. I could introduce the two of you.”

He smiled and winked. “Maybe later.” He grabbed the beers and walked over to where a friend waited. She watched him, a grin tugging on her lips.

*****

“What was that all about?” Orlando took a sip from his beer.

Heath glanced over at Alyssa again. “I think I found company for tonight.”

“Really? Which one, the shorts or the skirt?”

He motioned to Alyssa. “The shorts. The skirt was helpful, told me her name and age.”

“And the skirt?” Heath shrugged. “You could’ve found out for me, you wanker.” He threw a peanut at the blond.

“Gentlemen.” They looked up to see Amelia standing by their table with a camera in her hand. “It’s tradition for Bru’s to take pictures of our customers. Do you mind?”

The guys looked at each other. “On one condition,” Heath said. “You and her are in it too.”

Amelia smiled. “Sure.” She walked over and leaned over to whisper in her sister’s ear. “How would you like to talk a picture with a movie star?”

“What?” Alyssa looked up in confusion.

“You know the guy you bumped into?” She nodded. “It’s Heath Ledger.”

Her eyes widened. “Get out! Are you sure?”

Amelia nodded. “I just went over there for a picture. He wants both of us in it. And that’s not all. You would never guess who’s with him.”

“I hate guessing, Amy. Just tell me.”

“Orlando Bloom.” She walked off towards the back.

Alyssa peeked at the table where the guys sat. In the dim light she couldn’t tell if Amelia was telling the truth or not. She took a deep breath and walked over. “Hi. Is everything okay? Can I get you anything else?”

They smiled up at her. “Not just yet,” Orland said. “Are the two of you related?” He motioned at the hallway where Amelia disappeared.

“Amy? She’s my older sister.”

“Not by much; just a few years.” Amelia returned with a tall dark-haired man.

“Asher Brouchard. Welcome to Bru’s. Are Amelia and Alyssa treating you okay?” They nodded. “Good. Why don’t you two get behind the table.” he told his sisters. Amelia pulled up a chair from another table and sat next to Orlando, leaving the chair next Heath open for Alyssa. She shyly sat down. “Alright,” Asher said as he raised the camera. “Scoot closer. Great. I hope you two have a great time in New Orleans.”

“We plan on it, mate,” Heath said, looking at Alyssa. He held out his hand. “I’m Heath.”

“Alyssa.” She shook his hand. “This is my sister, Amelia. And you are?” She looked at Orlando.

“Orlando. Now that the introductions are done, what are you two ladies doing tonight?”

“Working at the moment,” Amelia said. She stood. “Unfortunately, we have to finish our shift.” She walked back to the bar.

Alyssa stood also. “You’re welcome to stay as long as you want.”

Heath grabbed her wrist before she could walk away. “We were wondering if you and your sister would like to go out after you get off.”

She bit her lip. “I’ll have to ask.” She leaned over the bar and whispered to Amelia, who smiled and nodded. Alyssa smiled as she walked back to their table. “We’ll be done in half an hour.”

Orlando left Heath watching Alyssa and walked to the bar. He propped up on his elbows, smiling as he noticed Amelia bent over with her head in a cooler. Her hips moved in time with the music. “Amy.”

She eased out of the cooler and tossed her hair back. Smiling she joined him. “What can I get for you?”

“For starters, how bout a light?”

She dug a lighter out of her pocket. “For starters, huh?” She lit his cigarette. “You think you’re gonna get more?”

“I can hope.”

“What about him?” She nodded in Heath’s direction. “Is he hoping?”

He shrugged. “Probably. I can’t really speak for him.” He reached out and wrapped a curl around his finger. He tugged slightly, pulling her closer. “So, what are my chances?”

“Hopeful.”

*****

“So what is there to do in New Orleans?” Heath asked Alyssa. They were walking with their fingers entwined several paces ahead of Orlando and Amelia.

She giggled. “The question is what isn’t there to do?”

“What about dancing?”

“Sure.” She turned around. “Amy, head to Clouteel’s.” Her sister waved, letting her know that she was heard. Alyssa continued on, passing Bourbon Street. “You should see this place during Mardi Gras. It seems like everyone in New Orleans is on Bourbon Street. One time it took up twenty minutes just to cross.”

“What’s a Clouteel?”

Amelia laughed. “Clouteel’s is a dance club.” They heard the music before they saw the line of people. They caught up with Alyssa and Heath.

Orlando looked at the crowd with a frown on his face. “Are we going to be able to get in?”

“Well, we could go tell the bouncer who the two of you are, but a riot might start. Just leave it to us.” The girls led the way to the door. When the doorman spotted them, he smiled and waved them forward. Amelia patted his cheek as she passed.

Music blared from speakers. They stood for a moment, letting their eyes adjust to the darkness. On the way down to the dance floor, Amelia grabbed a waitress and passed her a note, waving up at the DJ booth. The waitress smiled and nodded.

“What was that all about?” Orlando yelled.

“You’ll see!” She grinned mischievously.

He frowned. “You didn’t tell anyone we’re here, did you?”

“Of course not! I don’t like to share!” She pulled him to the center of the dance floor. The fog machine came on, sending smoke swirling around their legs. He pulled her up against him.

“So how did we get in?”

Alyssa jumped at Heath’s question. She turned her head, not realizing how close he really was. Her mouth nearly brushed his. “It helps to be related to the owners!”

Heath cupped her cheek and lowered his head to hers. He brushed her lips lightly before settling. He deepened the kiss. Someone bumped into them from the side, breaking the embrace. She stumbled down a few steps. Laughing she looked up to see Heath glaring at the person who just interrupted them. She motioned him to join her. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, the tempo changed to a slow song. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Alyssa laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

“This song is a special request from the Bru girls,” the DJ said. “Have fun, ladies.”

“So this is what the note was about.” Orlando tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He caressed her cheek.

“Guilty.” Amelia stroked her fingers along the back of his neck. She leaned up and kissed his lips. When she started to move away, he followed. Threading his fingers in her head, he teased her mouth by nipping her bottom lip. The kiss intensified. She ran a hand down his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. She slipped her arms around his waist, enjoying the feel of his smooth skin beneath her fingertips. He pressed her hips against his.

At that moment something hit Amelia in the back, knocking her and Orlando into the people behind them. She turned around to see the dance floor rapidly becoming white. Foam poured from pipes overhead. She laughed. They were so enraptured with each other that they didn’t hear the song end. Her laughter died when she looked at her dance partner. His eyes burned with desire. She could feel his erection pressing against her stomach.

“How far away do you live?”

“Two blocks.” He grabbed her hand and led her out of the sea of foam. She waved to the other couple as they passed by.

Alyssa watched her sister’s retreating back with a frown on her face. “Should we go with?”

Heath shrugged. “I would rather have you to myself, but if you want to, okay.”

She stopped him when he turned to leave. “No. It’s alright.”

*****

Amelia slammed the door behind them and dragged Orlando up the stairs, ignoring whoever was in the living room. Once in her room, he grabbed her, pulling her in for a kiss. Their mouths fused together. He lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. He set her on the bed, ripping her underwear off. He slipped her shirt over her head, breaking their kiss. He licked and nibbled her neck and collarbone down to her breasts. She gasped as he sucked her nipples through her bra. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He hissed in a breath when her fingers encircled his dick. He let her stoke him a few times before he caught her wrist.

“Condom. Now,” he said, his voice raspy.

She reached blindly for her bedside table drawer and yanked it open. She captured a foil package. She groaned in frustration when she couldn’t open the condom. A smile played on his lips as he tore it open. He quickly donned the condom and slid inside her. He pushed her back until she was lying on the bed. He hooked her legs on his arms, causing him to slip deeper. His fingers dug into her hips as he began to move. She grabbed fistfuls of covers and bit her lip to keep from screaming.

*****

“Nice house,” Heath said as they entered through the gate. “It’s messy half the time. There are five women that live here. You would think one of us would clean sometimes.” He followed her into the house. She led him upstairs. “My room is this one. I’ll be right back.”

He watched her enter the bathroom before he opened her door. He sat on her bed while he waited. The wall behind the headboard was vibrating. He grinned, figuring that it was Amelia and Orlando who was the source. Alyssa walked in, blushing. She stood between his knees as he placed his hand on her hips. She lowered her head until her lips touched his. He pulled her closer, sealing their mouths together. He tugged her shirt out of the waistband of her shorts. A hand skimmed over her flat stomach to cup her breast. She moaned softly as his thumb caressed her nipple.

A muffled scream made Heath break the kiss and look towards the door. “What was that?”

“Amelia. Her room is across the hall.” Alyssa tried to step back, but he held her close. She smiled shyly. “I was going to join you.” She kicked off her shoes and climbed up on the bed to lay behind him.

He stretched out next her and propped up on his elbow. Watching her he slowly slipped his hand up her shirt. He cupped her breast through her bra. Her breath hitched in her throat when he rolled her nipple. He stopped as a thought came to him.

“Are you a virgin, Alyssa?” She shook her head. “Good.” He seized her lips.

Alyssa unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it out of his pants to reach the last few buttons. Slowly she skimmed her fingers across his shoulders and down his arms. He shrugged it off before starting on her shirt. He took his time releasing each button. He rolled over so she could release her arms. She reached under his tank top. He sucked in a breath when her fingers touched his stomach. Feeling the contours of his torso, she pushed up the undershirt. They broke the kiss long enough to the undershirt.

Heath fingered the button on her shorts before slipping it through the hole. Gradually he lowered the zipper. He slid his hands into her shorts, pushing them over her hips. He traced the edge of her panties before slipping his hand inside. She moaned in frustration as she tried to kick off her shorts. She rolled off him to succeed. She straddled his thighs. He laced his fingers behind his head and watched her.

Alyssa reached for his belt. She unfastened his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. Lifting up she pushed them over his legs until they pooled at his ankles. He toed off his shoes before kicking his pants away, leaving him in a pair of jockeys. She stretched out next to him. He caressed her arm, causing her to shiver. He ran a finger along the strap of her bra, down to the clasp. He flicked it open. He glided the strap over her shoulder. She shrugged out of it, leaving herself bare. He leaned forward and captured her mouth. When he lifted his head, a smile curled on his lips.

He pushed her onto her back. After removing her bra, he looked down the length of her body, back up to her face. His eyes holding hers, he bent over and ran his tongue over one nipple then the other. She inhaled sharply when he bit gently. He watched her nipples harden as he blew on them lightly. He trailed kisses down her stomach while he pulled her panties off. When he started to descend further, she stopped him. He crawled up the length of her, parting her legs with his knee. As he lay on top of her, his hips nestled against hers.

Alyssa stroked her fingers down his back. “There’s a condom on the table.”

Heath reached blindly for the nightstand. Sitting up he pushed down his underwear and leisurely tore open the package, rolling down his length. He kept his eyes locked with hers. He caught a leg under his arm as he lay fully on top of her. He pushed forward, easing the head inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him forward. He entered to the hilt. They moaned in unison. He slowly withdrew. She grabbed his hips and pulled him forward. She sank her nails into his ass, holding him deep inside. He withdrew then rammed forward. Her nails sank deeper as he plunged into her. He felt her breath on his neck. He slipped his arm under her other leg, opening her wider.

Alyssa whimpered as he hit bottom. He increased the tempo, going deeper and harder. She thrust her hips up, matching the speed. He bit gently on her neck. He stopped for a moment, getting to his knees. He bent over her and took a nipple into his mouth. Raising her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Holding onto her hips he drove up into her repeatedly. She screamed when she came. He growled as he exploded in her, sending her into another orgasm.

*****

Thianna opened the door and stuck her head inside. “Psst, Amy. You awake?” She slipped inside and crouched next to the bed. She grabbed a shoulder and shook. “Amy.”

“Thianna, I will shot you where you stand if you don’t get out of here right now,” came Amelia’s muffled voice.

“Nicki saw a naked guy in Alyssa’s room. She said it looked like Heath Ledger.”

Amelia rolled over and propped up on her elbows. She squinted at the clock. “Christ. You wake me up at nine in the morning to let me know that Heath Ledger was in my baby sister’s bed?” A smile crept across her face. “Way to go, Lyssa.”

“You mean that was Alyssa screaming last night?” Amelia had rolled back over. “Amy.”

“Thi, I’m gonna get the gun.”

“Okay. Fine. I know when I’m not wanted.”

Orlando snuggled closer to Amelia. “I thought she would never leave. What would she have done if I asked her to join us?”

“Sputter for a moment before running out the door.” She ran a hand down his chest. “When do you have to leave?”

“Tonight. Our plane leaves at eight, I think.” He bit his lip as she licked her way down his chest and stomach. “Are you ready to get rid of me all ready?”

She snorted. “Not likely.” She closed her lips around his dick and lowered her head. She scraped her teeth along his length on the way back up. She flicked her tongue on the underside of the head before she descended. She wrapped her tongue around him and sucked. She began to move back and forth, sucking on the way out. A fist tangled through her hair. One of her hands gently massaged his balls as the other tightened at the base of his cock. He groaned. She tilted her head, changing the angle of her mouth and teeth. His breath hissed in sharply. He pulled her hair until he popped out of her mouth. He tugged her up until she was lying on top of him. He captured her lips as he rolled them over.

Parting her legs, she brought them to his sides, resting her legs along side his. He shifted slightly on the bed before settling comfortably between her out-spread thighs. She slowly spread her legs farther apart and wrapped her calves around the back of his, firmly locking them together. Hearing him inhale, she arched her back, rubbing her breasts against his chest. Orlando trailed his lips along her body, kissing her collarbone and down to her chest. He touched her breast, cupping the flesh in his hand. Gently, he brushed his thumb across the taut nipple. Hearing her gasp and arch into his hand, he captured the little peak between his index finger and thumb. He started to gently tug at it, arousing her even more. He added his mouth to the sexual torture that his fingers was creating. Leaving a trail of kisses on the tops of her breasts and bracing most of his weight on his elbows, he bent his head and took her breast into his hot mouth, sucking at her hungrily.

Amelia’s fingers tightened in his hair and pulled him closer, trapping his lips against her breast. Arching her back, she rubbed the nipple over his tongue. He responded by increasing the sucking pressure and rapidly flicking his tongue across the nub until she whimpered his name and tightened her legs around his waist. Arching her pelvis against his, she tried to soothe the ache he created by grinding her hips against his. With a final lick, he released the tender nub and attended to her other breast, quickly fastening his lips around it and giving it the same attention as he had given its twin.

Releasing her nipples, he placed a string of wet kisses along her abdomen and tongued the shallow dip of her navel. Sliding down in the bed, he gently ran his fingers through the silky ink of her pubic hair. Using his finger, he teased her open. He watched her face as he caressed her. Her bottom lip was caught between her teeth. She gasped when he finally slid a finger inside her. It was soon joined by a second. He placed his thumb on her sensitive clit and stroked. He quickly brought her to a climax, keeping the little bud stimulated until her inner muscles convulsed around his fingers and she screamed.

Not giving her a chance to calm down, he pulled her legs farther apart and wrapped them around his shoulders. As she crossed her legs around his neck, he slid his hands under her ass, pulling her closer to his mouth. Lowering his head, he tasted her, using his tongue, lips, and teeth on her swollen flesh, intent on giving her a second orgasm.

“Oh God,” she panted. She was close, very close. She felt the pressure build until it was almost unbearable. Grabbing the back of his head, she locked him in place and thrust her hips against his mouth. “Please, Orly.”

Gently, he captured her clitoris between his teeth, then took it between his lips and sucked -- hard. She screamed, as lightning bolts of pleasure traveled up and down her body, stealing her breathe. She writhed wildly on the bed, clutching the sheets. Her body drew taunt as a last wave of desire wash over her.

*****

“Who do you think that was?” Beth asked as she set her coffee down on the table.

12