BtB: Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

She crawled off me and fell to the floor, a dreamy smile on her face. Sarah sat next to her, a small blob of cum on her bottom lip. I motioned it to her and her face turned red, licking up the remnants of my jism.

After everyone had recovered, Mandy and Sarah got dressed and said their goodbyes to Ashley and me. I had only put my boxers back on. As I let them out, Ashley reclaimed her spot on the couch. I smiled and knelt in front of her, pulling at her sweat pants.

She arched an eyebrow. "This isn't part of the deal, you know."

I smiled in return. "I know. But I actually enjoy this."

She tried to push me away. "I have a secret I need to tell you.

I leaned back. "I'm listening."

"Well, we...Mandy, Sarah and I...well; we've seen the movie before."

I pursed my lips and thought about it for a minute. "That's okay."

"You forgive me?"

"Of course. I've seen the movie, too."

Her mouth dropped open, not knowing what to say. I smile and moved my mouth towards her crotch again.

"So. Are the girls coming over again next week?"

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12