Buddies Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At five o'clock, Amy saw Jeff's mother huddled with him talking quietly. His father winked at her and mouthed, 'last minute instructions'. She heard Jeff tell his mother that they'd take the bus to Point Pleasant and he'd call with a pickup time. Amy thought his mother was going to shake her hand 'goodbye' but she relinquished and gave her a little hug. His father almost crushed her in a bear hug.

She watched from the window as they approached their SUV and finally drove off. Amy exhaled loudly for the first time in eight hours. Jeff laughed.

'What's so funny?'

'Just watching you and my Mother. Whew!'

'And I suppose you have no idea what was going on, Jeffie?'

'I guess a mother gets very protective when her child is hurt.'

'Are you really that oblivious? Your father was there less than ten minutes before he practically pulled me out of the room and asked me to choose between a nunnery and an armory. He asked me if it was serious and I said 'maybe'.'

'Oh shit. I hope they don't compare notes. My mother asked me the same question and I said absolutely not, that you were just my fuck-buddy!'

Amy stared at him and then cracked up.

'Damn, woman. You don't even know when somebody's pulling your chain!'

'No, not when I feel like I'm being strangled. She was nothing short of brutal. My God,

we practically grew up in each other's home.'

'Yeah, but that was before she caught us with your tongue down my throat. You remember freshman year when I was grounded for a month. She caught me on the back deck with Charlene's sweater up to her neck with my hands mauling her tits. Guess who got me a reprieve...my father after four hours of conversation. He was talking about typical experimenting teenagers and she was talking about her little boy and me being a god-fearing person. Now come over here and see to my raging hormones while I check out your breastplate.....Oh, man...feels awfully soft to me except your nipples

which are....yummmmmy!'

'Jeff, stop that. We have to talk.'

'Talk? C'mon...we have to consummate this affair!'

'What do you call last night, a rehearsal dinner? Actually you did do a lot of eating.'

'Hey, never let it be said that Jeff Clarkson doesn't like hair pie.'

'Yeah right, and what about after?'

'Huh?'

'You don't remember what we did after that? You don't remember fingers and a fat cock? How about the night nurse...the one with...'

'The real cute ass—et!'

'Yeah, that one, ass-man!'

* * * * * * * * *

Several hours later, Jeff said, 'Are you sleeping?'

'Not really. I'm just trying to figure out how my clothes got scattered all over the floor and I wound up sprawled over your naked body.'

'I guess we got a little carried away. Are you comfy?'

'I'm OK except for C trying to penetrate my belly button.'

'I can fix that...lift up.'

'Oh, God...Jeff...no...Jeff...Ohhh!'

'Wow! Are you always so wet and hot?'

'Only since I was thirteen and looked at you...you can move now.'

'Move? Hey, I'm comfy, C's comfy. The alarm is set for six o'clock. Goodnight nurse.'

'Oh, God!'

* ** * * * * * *

'Jeff, are you sleeping?'

Yawning, Jeff said, 'Amy, it's three o'clock in the morning and all should be well.'

'Well, it isn't. We have to talk. How about I remove C so I can concentrate?'

'Amy, it's cold out here. He'll catch a chill! Oh...no!'

'Jeff, every time you come, which I will admit, isn't often, I get a chill. You know, even on the pill there's a one percent chance of pregnancy.'

'Yeah, I thought about that. I think the manufacturer's attorney insisted on that, just in case. If they say 100% safe and somebody gets pregnant, they get sued. How 'bout after the 99th time we stop until after your period!'

'It's really great to have such a smart boyfriend.'

'If you became pregnant, would you consider an abortion?'

'No, and maybe you should consider wearing a condom.'

'Amy, not so loud...I talked to C about that and he said, 'What are you crazy, Dude?'

'Well, maybe you ought to ask him which he prefers, a raincoat or exile from PV?'

'What's PV?'

'Pleasure Valley, Dude!'

'Amy, maybe we should sleep on it.'

'Good idea. Jeff, where's C?'

'C is to P. He's got a serious headache.'

'Yeah, don't we all.'

When the alarm went off, Amy was snuggled in his arms, her warm breasts pressed against

his chest. They stared at each other, no words being spoken but the meaning very clear. In all their years together they had never spent a moment like this one.

Finally, he said. 'Amy, I don't think it's going to happen but if we got pregnant it wouldn't change anything. We'd stay in school, I'd get a part time job...my parents would help...'

'I don't think it will happen either but I really did like the part about 'if we got pregnant'. She had tears in her eyes when she said, 'I love you, Jeffrey.'

'I love you too, buddy.'

'How about cutting our eight o'clock?'

'Sounds good. We've got five hours before the next one. I'm sure we can think of something to do.'

'I'm going to take a shower.'

'I'm going with you.'

'You sure that's a good idea, Jeff?'

'Oh yeah!' He placed a plastic hospital bag over his cast and secured it with tape.

After gathering up their shower gear she walked and he hopped toward the common bathroom. Jeff said, 'You go in first and if the coast is clear I'll meet you in one of the shower stalls.'

The stalls were actually fairly large shower rooms, more than enough space for a small group. Amy entered one of the stalls and when Jeff realized there weren't other people in the bathroom he hobbled slowly to the bank of showers that were removed from the other facilities.

'Open the door.'

'Get lost you pervert!'

Oh shit.There was a girl in the stall and it wasn't Amy. He saw another door open and an index finger beckoning him. He scampered to that door, saw Amy and hopped in, making sure the door was locked.

She whispered, 'Having trouble locating the right stall?'

'God, Amy, I didn't realize there was someone else here. I hope she didn't recognize my voice.'

The shower was turned on and he hung his robe on a hook near Amy's, placing his soap and shaving gear on a wall rack. He pulled Amy to him and gave her a wet kiss running his tongue over her lips.

'Uh Jeff, I think we ought to take care of the necessaries before things get carried away.'

'Good idea. Who does who first?'

'I'm doing my legs. Let me borrow your shaving cream.'

'Wait a minute. The deal is I do you and you do me. I shave every day, won't be a problem.'

'Are you sure? My legs are a lot softer than your face.'

'Trust me.' He squirted lather into his hand and worked his way up her legs finally massaging the cream into her bush.

'Jeff?...'

Before she could say another word, a wide swath of her pubic hair was gone. He looked up at her and saw an expression of utter shock, nothing more than he expected. Jeff continued to remove her muff. He whispered, 'Don't move. The next part is kinda touchy.'

'You know you're not leaving here alive. When I get to you I'm going to cut your throat! Why did you do that?'

'You'll find out soon enough. Actually, when we were in high school I took out this girl...no, never mind.' He finished the job of shaving her legs, pretty good job even if he said so himself.

'Hand me the razor and shaving cream. My turn.' She started to stroke his shaft. I'm taking the hair off your johnson. No need for alarm...I'll leave the pubic hair. I need that.'

'Hey, be careful with that razor. Our whole future is at stake!'

When the shaving exercise was completed, she handed him her shampoo and said, 'Just a wash, no shave. Got it?' She chuckled.

He lathered her, pulling back on her hair that caused her breasts to raise...nipples staring right at him. His cock bolted as if from a starting gate and poked between her plump ass cheeks.

'You know that girl was right about you being a pervert. How can you get a hard-on just shampooing my hair?'

He couldn't respond, his eyes staring back at her nipples. When they got to the body washing part, they totally lost it, rubbing against each other, cleaning cracks and crevices, quietly moaning and groaning. Amy vigorously stroked his soap-covered, now baby smooth meat until he shot his load all over her stomach.

With a bashful expression on her face, she whispered, 'Jeff, your stuff is all over my nice, clean nipples. How are we going to get it off?'

He looked down to discover his jism coating her belly, caught on to the hint immediately and with both hands spread his cream over her breasts paying special attention to a pair of inviting nipples. When his lips began sucking, Amy's knees buckled and she screamed her release into his shoulder.

Finally came the tricky part, leaving the bathroom without causing a stir. There were now at least a dozen people in the place. They decided that Amy would leave the enclosure first and he would follow a few minutes later. It really is true that people are not that observant. Nobody noticed a thing!

Jeff got back to his room and immediately inspected his joint looking for cuts or nicks...no problemo. Amy walked in and said, 'You really ought to lock the door if you're going to play with yourself.'

"OK, wise ass. Let me see you.' She let her robe drop to the floor. 'Oh my God. You look fantastic! I wonder who decided to put pubic hair on women...big, big, mistake.

'Are you sure you don't fantasize about little girls? Actually the look turns me on too!' She handed him her apricot lotion. 'You do me and I'll do you.'

'You're kidding. You're going to coat me with a girly fragrance?'

'Not to worry, Jeff. I'm only doing the shaved part. It won't be there by the time we leave for class! How 'bout we start with the two number game? On your back, stud!'

'Man, I really like an assertive tart who speaks her mind.'

Once in position, Amy straddled his chest coating C with the lotion.Wow, he looks good enough to eat. What do you think of the new look, C?Jeff's cock was weaving and bobbing awaiting her next move.C must think he's a cobra attempting to mesmerize me with his lone eye. She giggled.

'What's so funny?'

'I'll tell you later.'

'If you're finished with the lotion, pass it to me.'

'OK, but don't touch me. I have to concentrate on this chore.'

Amy's tongue darted out attempting to cover that eye. She wasn't successful and surrounded his swollen purple glans with her lips lashing the cock head with her tongue. The battle was on and she was determined to be the conqueror. Taking his ball sac in one hand and encircling the root of his shaft with the other, she pushed his cock towards his body.

Amy ran her tongue down his turgid penis and on to his scrotum sucking one testicle and then both into her mouth. It was strange but exciting to feel his balls moving in their sac and the sound coming from deep in his throat lifted her to a new level of desire to please him. When she sensed that he might be close to exploding, she released him and her tongue traveled along the underside of his prick back to the head.

She inched down his staff, her tongue pressing him to the roof of her mouth, feeling the wet smooth surface, and relaxing her throat until her lips surrounded his root. The tension in his body was unmistakable. On and on Amy's mouth captured him and withdrew until he screamed 'Stop! I want to come in you.' His breathing was labored; he was almost unable to get the words out. Seconds later, he laughed and said, 'I'd like to make an appointment for my next shave. The sensation was fucking fantastic. Now move around.'

She giggled, 'Sorry, you have to warm me up first.'

'Oh yeah. I forgot it takes thirty minutes to turn you on.'

'Don't be fresh. I'll turn you out in the cold.'

Jeff started to apply the apricot lotion to her labia and squeezed a large glob between her cheeks. He followed this with his thumb slowly working his way into her bottom. Amy moaned loudly at this latest invasion. 'In case you're wondering, that's to allow me to move you from one place to another.'

'That's still very rude, you...you'

'Is the word, lecher? And be quiet, you know you love it!'

She never uttered a word as his mouth sucked her lips, his teeth biting her lightly and his tongue licking everything available. His thumb worked wonders lifting her for his next assault. Amy moaned and shivered as his tongue lightly skimmed her clit. He brought his head back to focus on her hair-free mons. Her lips were engorged with arousal, juices slowly trickling down her thighs. A natural scent mixed with the lotion was intoxicating. He was amazed at the size of her clitoris.No wonder she comes so easily and now no hair to protect her!

Jeff ran his tongue through her lips plunging it as far as it would go into her pussy. He heard her gasp and then whimper as his tongue kept lashing her soft tissue. Then he was out and sucking her button into his mouth, his tongue flicking her. That was it! Her climax soared through her body and she buried her mouth against his thigh. He felt her muscle contractions and release in the thumb embedded in her ass. He wanted to feel it on his cock.

When her trembling stopped, he said, 'Amy, we've got a problem to work on.'

'Yes?'

'We've got to find a place for us away from the crowd. I want to find a place where you can roar and scream and let everything loose and me too.'

'Sounds great! How about the cabin? You've got to get up there before the freeze.'

'You're brilliant!'

'I know. But you also know that was part of my dream.'

'Right. How are we doing time wise today?'

She looked at the clock. 'We are OK, stud!'

'Here, hold this towel. You are going to love the next round. I've been working on angles.'

'Angles? Seems to me there's not much angle in either of us.'

'Come up here. You'll see.' He leaned against the wall at the head of the bed, his butt on a pillow. 'Straddle my hips. Ok...when you feel you're close, lean back to avoid contact with me. That's what I meant by 'angles'.'

'That's your great idea? Haven't you figured out yet that I don't need direct contact to come! I think ratios are a much better game...my five big O's to your one. Now shut up and kiss me, just lightly at first........ONE!' She laughed hysterically. Jeff figured the only way to shut her up was to take her breath away.

His lips touched as instructed, lightly at first, his tongue darting over her lips, finally trying to push into her, but her mouth remained tightly closed. He persisted, hearing her giggle, and then she surrendered. In seconds, they engaged in battle, each trying to best the other.

Settling his palms on her breasts, he felt the almost immediate reaction of her buds to the light contact. As Amy attempted to increase the pressure by closing on him, the hands were gone, skimming down her ribs to her belly, kneading the soft flesh, and reaching for her bottom, a chubby cheek in each hand. Grazing lightly over every part of her body that he could touch, Jeff could clearly sense her arousal...a slight shiver, a soft moan, a quivering gasp for breath.

She leaned back giving him a view of her bloated discs and swollen, fat nipples. His hands clasped her small globes, fingers encircling her nipples, squeezing and releasing. He looked at his woman, lost in a sexual frenzy and realized this was the place to be. Jeff's lips pounced on a nipple and he devoured it, biting and licking, sucking as much of her tit as he could into his mouth. Amy was frantically chewing on the hand towel.

'Take me inside you.'

Eyes practically closed, her trembling hand found his staff and she rubbed the crown up and down her lips, avoiding the danger zone. In fractions of inches, she lowered herself on to him, her thighs quivering. Jeff was enthralled by the vision of his cock slowly following a very wet path into her cunt. His deep guttural moans matched hers step by step.

When she realized the journey was over, she lifted herself slightly and returned. Each time she extended the lift and return, she felt him burn every soft inner part of her, juices masking the sting, leaving only sensuous pleasure.

His fingers stroked her puffy outer lips surrounding his prick that was buried deep in her. Amy leaned back again, her hands tearing at the blankets. One of Jeff's fingers reached up to lightly pet her blood-engorged clitoris. Her eyes were wide open staring at him, lust written all over her face, her chest flushed, her body shaking.

She screamed her release into the towel, her vaginal muscles convulsing on his meat.It's third and one on the sixteen as the Mountaineers drive toward the goal...no, not the goal...no...no.He splattered her womb with his cum...throbbing, his penis feeling larger than it had ever been.

She moaned, 'Jeff, I never...'

'I know, baby, I know...me too.'

She struggled to get the words out. 'You cheated...the ratio is five to one!'

'I'm not finished yet.' He used the cushioning of the pillow to buck his pelvis up and down, his shaft continuing to piston into her. Some time later, he noticed she was sleeping, her face tucked into his shoulder.I wonder if she realizes I beat the ratio. Their interesting hooked-up 'dilemma' brought a big smile to his face.

Hey C, you comfy? Uh huh...I know you like it wet and hot...tight too, huh? I got a problem. Can you think of a way for me to get one of those tantalizing tits into my mouth? Uh huh...I should just count my blessings.

*

Note: We are finally going to get together at Thanksgiving dinner with the families including Amy's hormone-driven younger sister and another surprise guest!