Buddy's Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,320 Followers

Buddy say down and took a deep breath, then put his hand on Bette’s tit, he pinched her nipple while his dad was fucking her and she moaned when he pulled the nipple out hard. Jr was pumping his mom as hard as he could and her legs wrapped around his hips trying to get all of him inside her hot pussy. I looked over at Jake and Dawn and she was on her knees taking his monster cock in her wet pussy. The nasty wench was urging him on telling him to fuck the shit out of her. I was face fucking her mom and Jr fucked his mom. I would never have thought this was all possible, but here we were doing it. I had to cum, and held Mary’s face down on my spurting cock, her lips tightened around my dick as I shot my load in her mouth.

Dawn was bucking her hips against Jake’s thick cock while his hands held onto her ass cheeks, pulling then pushing her from him when he slammed his thick cock to his balls in her. Jr was fixing to cum, and Buddy’s hand rubbed his dads balls. Jake heard Jr crying out he was cumming and jumped off Dawn and Jr pulled his cock our of his mom then started to cum. Jake put his mouth on Jr’s dick sucking his sons spunk out as Jr shot off his load. Buddy was jerking Jr’s dick off in his Grand dads mouth. Jake took his mouth from Jr’s spurting cock and kissed Buddy, giving him a load of Jr’s spunk when his tongue slid into his mouth.

Bette moved over to Dawn and stuck her face between Dawn’s fat thighs, sucking her thick clit down her full lips. Dawn put her hands on Bette’s head and shoved it further down her wet gash, I watched Bette lick Dawn’s hairy pussy, then Mary slid under Bette’s firm legs on her back, then pulled her hips down on her beautiful face. Bette groaned when Mary’s tongue hit her dripping pussy.

Buddy had got on his knees behind Jake and was slipping his cock into Jake’s asshole. Jake had a huge smile on his face as his ass was being filled, Jr was jerking his dads thick cock off when his hips bounced back to meet Buddy’s humping hips. I know that I had done that to Jr, but it still amazed me that a man would like that in his ass, or that even a girl would, but none of them seemed to mind it. Buddy was going to town fucking his grandad

If I had not just cum I would’ve got on Bette instead of Dawn eating her out. She damn sure looked good for a woman her age, and I couldn’t wait until I could fuck her. I wasn’t going to have to wait long, I could feel my dick already getting hard

again. Jake was telling Buddy to fuck him harder and Jr was jerking his dad off faster, when Jake started shooting his spunk. Jr stuck his mouth on Jake’ Big cock and caught the second shot in his mouth, then Jake grabbed his head and forced as much of his spurting cock in Jr’s face. Buddy was humping Jake faster and his face turned red when he started cumming in Jake’s ass.

Dawn was shoving her Grandmothers face roughly to her wet pussy, Bette was tongue fucking her while she held Dawn’s thick pussy open wide, the thick coarse hair matted with their spit and pussy juice. I was ready to fuck Bette now while she was on her hands and knees eating Dawn out. I straddled Mary’s body and she put my dick in Bette’s how wet pussy. I forced my cock past the tight outer pussy lips, and felt the smooth inner wet walls surrounding me as I slid in her. Bette put her ass up as high as she could so I could have easier access to her slick slit. Mary had her tongue working on my balls and Dawn was crying out Bette’s name when she came. I put my hand in Bette’s hair and shoved her face to Dawns wet cunt, forcing her to suck up all the creamy juices Dawn expelled from her gash. Her fat legs quivering on her Grand Mothers face and her hands pinching her big nipples harshly. I was pounding Bette as hard as I could, forcing her face into Dawn’s open thighs and Bette was moaning both from eating Dawn out and the force with which I was fucking her. Mary had a hard time keeping up with my bouncing balls so she ent to Bette’s clit, causing her mother in law to cum on her hot face.

By now Jake was laying on his back resting and Buddy was sucking Jr off, his hand wrapped around his thick cock sliding the skin of it up with the movements of his mouth as it stretched wide to take as much of it in as he could.

“That’s right boy, suck that cock, make him shoot his load for you boy!” Jake told Buddy.

Buddy sucked harder while Jr held his head in both hands, I watched when Jr came in Buddy’s mouth, he had such large load that some of it overflowed on to Buddy’s chin. Jr’s head was aimed at the ceiling, his eyes shut tight when he came. Buddy swallowed al he could then Jake slid over and kissed his grandson on the mouth and licked the cum off his chin. Watching this made me cum in Bette’s hot pussy. I pumped what little spunk I had left in me into Bette, and Mary licked her wet slit, catching our combined juice as it slid down to her sweet mouth. I got off Bette and Dawn came over and started sucking my sticky cock clean with her hot tongue.

We all lay back, some on the couch, some on the floor, nude bodies everywhere. Men with men, women with women and men with women. Mary looked at everyone and smiled her lusty smile.

“Eddie, why don’t you call and ask if you can stay the night.”

I called home and mom said I could, I lay my head on Bette’s tits her hand gently massaging my cock while I thought about all that had happened to me the past few days. Most people never got this opportunity, ever, I was sure glad I had seen Dawn playing with Buddy’s cock in the pool that day!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,320 Followers
12